Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » the people that post for no reasons (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: the people that post for no reasons
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say John doesn't like turtles.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
87droptop50
Go Giants!
Member # 7185

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87droptop50  Ford pictures for 87droptop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
quote:
Originally posted by threethirty1:
NONE of them even have mustangs!!!

Thats the funny part..haha [Razz]

Funny part is, I've been here since 2000 and had three Cobras. Just because I don't have one now doesn't mean I can't post here. Been here since the 98cobra days, good chance you were probably in middle school and I don't even know you. [Roll Eyes] [Razz] , please tell me I'm right. LOL
damn in 2000 I was graduating elementry school... but I do own a stang and some other ford toys

--------------------
HighSpeed Motorsports
87Mustang Gt Conv kurgan tuned
03Harley F150 #5023
69El Camino SS396 -sold
99 f350 7.3 DRW

NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
ok theres about 4-5 people on here thats just been blowing up every post with stupid ass posting. the shit getting really old an shows ur age.....

You know what fuck this if my age is bothering you then I'm leaving CAFORDS I'll come back when I think I'm old enough for this site [Mad]

Bye CAFORDS see you in a few years or so

Nathan

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 93EXCHP:
quote:
ok theres about 4-5 people on here thats just been blowing up every post with stupid ass posting. the shit getting really old an shows ur age.....

You know what fuck this if my age is bothering you then I'm leaving CAFORDS I'll come back when I think I'm old enough for this site [Mad]

Nathan

Look this site is for any AGE, RACE, SEX. So dont let anyone tell you diffrent!!! I can say this much I log on almost everyday at least once just to see whats new on this site because its funny & informational at the same time. Alot of other forums are boring as hell & you can skip 2 weeks & didn't miss anything so I like the more exciting forum like this that has a little bit of everything involved in it.!! Now thats just my opinion & I like the site & most of the people on here are very cool.

[ July 02, 2009, 05:50 PM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
quote:
quote:

Look this site is for any AGE, RACE, SEX. So dont let anyone tell you diffrent!!!
[patriot]
Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Nathan

Promise?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
If you wanna shoot the shit then take it to PM the whole forum doesnt need to read it.... That is what the PM is ment for but nobody seems to know how to use it. Im not even going to get started on the whole freedom of speach shit. Go into your boss's office and say whats really on your mind and see what happens then try to tell him its freedom of speach when your sitting in unemployment line. Same rules apply here there are boss's here that monitor what is being said and decied if its appropriate or not so just throw the whole freedom of speach out the window..

you know what ya, there is a reason there are bosses (mods) on cafords so morons like you dont make the wrong decisions!!!!! so you can goahead and throw your opinions out the window.........the mods will handle it so stfu!!!!
and if you have trouble talking like a man (Go into your boss's office and say whats really on your mind) thats not anyone elses fault! maybe you should grow a pair instead of talking shit to people that arnt doing anything wrong!!!

quote:
Originally posted by BlackDrop50:
You have mental problems. Not in a crazy way either. As in a done too many drugs or dropped on your head too many times way. This is a private forum too, not a public street where you can spout your rhetoric.

then i can expect you to stfu any time soon right!!???? youre a tard dont talk!!!!

quote:

i know this wasnt directed at me!!!!!
cuz if you wanna meet up we can put rubber on the pavement any time you like, dont forget to bring your bank account tho!!!! [Wink]

[ July 02, 2009, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
If you wanna shoot the shit then take it to PM the whole forum doesnt need to read it.... That is what the PM is ment for but nobody seems to know how to use it. Im not even going to get started on the whole freedom of speach shit. Go into your boss's office and say whats really on your mind and see what happens then try to tell him its freedom of speach when your sitting in unemployment line. Same rules apply here there are boss's here that monitor what is being said and decied if its appropriate or not so just throw the whole freedom of speach out the window..

you know what ya, there is a reason there are bosses (mods) on cafords so morons like you dont make the wrong decisions!!!!! so you can goahead and throw your opinions out the window.........the mods will handle it so stfu!!!!
and if you have trouble talking like a man (Go into your boss's office and say whats really on your mind) thats not anyone elses fault! maybe you should grow a pair instead of talking shit to people that arnt doing anything wrong!!!

quote:
You have mental problems. Not in a crazy way either. As in a done too many drugs or dropped on your head too many times way. This is a private forum too, not a public street where you can spout your rhetoric.

then i can expect you to stfu any time soon right!!???? youre a tard dont talk!!!!

quote:

i know this wasnt directed at me!!!!!
cuz if you wanna meet up we can put rubber on the pavement any time you like, dont forget to bring your bank account tho!!!! [Wink]

I didnt start talking shit to anyone I was just smashing your whole point of freedom of speach bs. I have no problem telling my boss whats on my mind and I have no need to worry about it because im not some imature d-bag like yourself. It seems like your shit is always stinking in these threads so it sounds like your part of the problem. Ive been on this forum for 7 years and seen d-bags like yourself come and go like clockwork so Everybody dont worry they will grow up sooner or later and either leave or there nuts will finaly drop and realize how retarded they really where.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i like turtles

-

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

-

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
reminds me of this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
reminds me of this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxxPLDZnqwA

[patriot] [worship]

quote:

Everybody dont worry they will grow up sooner or later and either leave or there nuts will finaly drop and realize how retarded they really where.

Who are you referring to by saying "they"?

[ July 02, 2009, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I didnt start talking shit to anyone I was just smashing your whole point of freedom of speach bs. I have no problem telling my boss whats on my mind and I have no need to worry about it because im not some imature d-bag like yourself. It seems like your shit is always stinking in these threads so it sounds like your part of the problem. Ive been on this forum for 7 years and seen d-bags like yourself come and go like clockwork so Everybody dont worry they will grow up sooner or later and either leave or there nuts will finaly drop and realize how retarded they really where.

liftedF150, your a cock smoker!!!! and maybe you been on this forum to long your washed up old man go put your pole in a hole and stop bashing some kids that arnt doing anything wrong!!! also you didnt smash my freedom of speach post you only made your self look stupid, first you post "Go into your boss's office and say whats really on your mind and see what happens" and then you post "I have no problem telling my boss whats on my mind" come on bro you dont have to lie to post on cafords!!!!
you punks and punks like you are the reason kids go out and do bad shit! think about it, you just tried to punk out some youngsters cuz you didnt like them stayin out of trouble!!!! you guys are morons you should all be ashamed of your selfs!

[ July 03, 2009, 03:43 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LOL calm down. Don't have a spaz attack. I guess the truth hurts.
Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

[patriot]

fr its not even worth wasting my breath trying to argue with you.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Dedicated to the OP and ignorant BlackDrop50

Lmao

[patriot]

[ July 03, 2009, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
90fox u serious. seems like u cant even make a post with ur own thoughts. first ur make a post saying you agree u were post whoring, then other writes about fredom of speech an what not an u want to jump on the band wagon.

fr5.0- if u can read clearly. lifted50 guy was telling u to go tell ur boss whats on his mind. an clearly states he doesnt have a problem telling his boss whats on his mind. thats two different things one he's confident of his fredom of speech, an the other for u to go practice what ur preaching. yes theres fredm of speech an the theres imaturity of the members of the boards.

so for the ones that got all defensive. #1 that means u have a guilty mind of doing it. #2 your just plan imature of this situation. an thats where i put in "it just shows ur age"

its just funny how all the ones acting the way they do unite.

[patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
90fox u serious. seems like u cant even make a post with ur own thoughts. first ur make a post saying you agree u were post whoring, then other writes about fredom of speech an what not an u want to jump on the band wagon.

fr5.0- if u can read clearly. lifted50 guy was telling u to go tell ur boss whats on his mind. an clearly states he doesnt have a problem telling his boss whats on his mind. thats two different things one he's confident of his fredom of speech, an the other for u to go practice what ur preaching. yes theres fredm of speech an the theres imaturity of the members of the boards.

so for the ones that got all defensive. #1 that means u have a guilty mind of doing it. #2 your just plan imature of this situation. an thats where i put in "it just shows ur age"

[patriot]

in one post liftedf150 says that if i were to tell my boss how i felt i would be in the unemployment line........kind of telling me that no one really has freedom of speach because if we used it a whole other chain of events would take place.

i know you think im stupid and without an education so listen up cuz your starting to reminde me of a woman that i have to explain every detail to, or maybe your the dumb one!!!

after i put lifted on punk mode he came back with a comment to save face, he then stated that he had no problem telling his boss how he felt.........now i know youre too stupid to notice but in that statement he contradicted his first comment, why would he tell me that i couldnt tell my boss for fear of loosing my job but he thinks hes ok.............ill tell you
1) he owns his own companie so his comments hold no water.
2) hes trying to sound cool since he just got put on blast!!!

oh and i think by my post history, i dont have a problem with my freedom of speach so if that was his thought he might not be that smart ether!!!

i wouldnt call it defensive as much as people making you look like a little girl, crying and throwing a tantrum! if you want to see immature you can check the first post. if you call that acting like a man your genitles might have been alterd, grow up or better yet man up stop whinning like a child, i mean seriously how old are you that youre going to pick on some youngsters that didnt do anything to you [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:

[patriot]

so the two of you are left with one liners!!!
its funny how a few letters can hurt some ones maturity level so much lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
quote:

[patriot]

so the two of you are left with one liners!!!
its funny how a few letters can hurt some ones maturity level so much lol [Big Grin]

NOt hurt at all your just not really worth my time to type out a huge message.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fr5.0 i dont knw who u are even have meet u to my knowledge. but to go out an say i'm calling u dumb is not what i said. u called urself that. an now to go an call me stupid,dumb an everything else. u crossed the line. i wish i didnt have a life an with wife an kids. I would be personally on a man hunt for u an would'nt stop until what i felt u deserve. serious by writing long write ups doesnt make ur short paragraphs any better. so back off alittle i never called anyone names an i'm a skinny little 180lb white guy that isnt much but i can tell u if i was a no life loser with nothing better to do i wouldnt be sitting here right now. i dont care if u know the mods or who ever it doesnt bother me. thanx i needed a venting in time of economy like this

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:

[patriot]

LMAO...I made my apology because some people made their opinions heard with respect. You and others have insulted those who came on here just to fuck around and have some fun, but I forgot CAFORDS isn't about enjoying yourself.... Why do you have to talk shit? Just say the whoring is out of control and stop? [Roll Eyes]

To me it, seems you can't read. If you have read my posts in this thread you would have seen my progression and my statements about how asking me to stop and not insulting me at the same time would have been better at accomplishing your main goal rather than telling me "it shows your age"....Basically I'm not hoping on any bandwagon. If you even read anything in this thread you would see me and FR have two different points. FR even agrees with you about the post whoring if I understand him correctly.

Maybe it's a good idea to get your facts together before jumping in hella late on a thread you created.....

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Fr5.0 i dont knw who u are even have meet u to my knowledge. but to go out an say i'm calling u dumb is not what i said. u called urself that. an now to go an call me stupid,dumb an everything else. u crossed the line. i wish i didnt have a life an with wife an kids. I would be personally on a man hunt for u an would'nt stop until what i felt u deserve. serious by writing long write ups doesnt make ur short paragraphs any better. so back off alittle i never called anyone names an i'm a skinny little 180lb white guy that isnt much but i can tell u if i was a no life loser with nothing better to do i wouldnt be sitting here right now. i dont care if u know the mods or who ever it doesnt bother me. thanx i needed a venting in time of economy like this

Okay I think this thread is going to a whole new level.

Someone is threatening me in PM's and now your making this statement to FR.

Can people not have a debate without having it elevate to this point?

John your statements are a bit hypocritical. You are mad he called you dumb, but yet you implied in your OP that those people post whoring are immature. So it's okay for you to insult people but it's not for FR?

[ July 03, 2009, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

if u want to take it as an insult then so be it. i'll just put it as u got caught in the moment.

i can see where this is going
 -

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
if u want to take it as an insult then so be it. i'll just put it as u got caught in the moment.

What do you mean caught in the moment? [Confused]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com