Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Post number!!!....... (Page 41)

Page: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43   
Author Topic: Post number!!!.......
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Damn I knew I seen you somewhere Cali TG....I was like this guy looks familiar...then I looked at pictures from a nascar race and I found you

-

hahahahahahahhahaahahahahaha [worship]

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
Damn I knew I seen you somewhere Cali TG....I was like this guy looks familiar...then I looked at pictures from a nascar race and I found you

-

lol ha funny very funny nigga u dont evern no bruh!

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by CALIFORNIAGT:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol haha

watchu know bout sniping bitch?

ooohhh yea brother!!!!

got 3 of them lol!!!!
what u no about that!

barret 50 cal? bullshit....

maybe you have three call of duties hahahah or three halos hahaha

50 cal anit a sniper gun bro lay off the video games!
are you serious? lol ....ill post a link hold up

and when I prove you wrong you owe me a reach around douche [Razz]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Barret 50 cal

okay look under specifications and tell me it doesn't say 50 cal [Roll Eyes]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

either way whats up? I have money for ammo lets go shoot that shit sometime....

I hope you have safe gun handling skills....and no drinking before hahhaaha fucking drunkard

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:

-

lol ha funny very funny nigga u dont evern no bruh!
its a jooke relax man! [Big Grin]
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

ooo well shit heres a pic of you and your girlfriend

-

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
ooo well shit heres a pic of you and your girlfriend

-

I knew you were the one who hacked my comp...take that shit down....seriously... [Mad]
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Barret 50 cal

okay look under specifications and tell me it doesn't say 50 cal [Roll Eyes]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:

I hope you have safe gun handling skills....and no drinking before hahhaaha fucking drunkard

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:

lol
man i got my hunting lience and my hand gun safety certafaction

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:

lol

That doesn't mean you handle a gun safely...either way I never shot a rifle before...sniping is the shit..you got scopes or what?

Also did you see the 50 cal sniper ???

It's a real gun man..... [dance]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

That doesn't mean you handle a gun safely...either way I never shot a rifle before...sniping is the shit..you got scopes or what?

lol yea i got rifles bro with scopes lol i let u pratice in my back yard with my bb gun lol

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

lol yea i got rifles bro with scopes lol i let u pratice in my back yard with my bb gun lol
haha....your gay...im foreals though...do you go shooting often? I heard there is a place in castro valley and in livermore....both outdoors probably the place to go shoot those...lemme know next time your out ......

lol are you avoiding the 50 cal now or what?

I don't live in video games douche bad....I just like snipers [Big Grin]

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Specifications
Caliber - .50 BMG
Barrel lengths - 29 inches (73.7 cm)
20 inches (50.8 cm)
Barrel twist - Right, 1 in 15" (38 cm)
Weights - 30.9 lbs (14.0 kg) (with 29 inch barrel)
29.7 lbs (13.5 kg) (with 20 inch barrel)
Length assembled - 57 inches (145 cm) (with 29 inch barrel)
48 inches (122 cm) (with 20 inch barrel)
Front sight: - .070 inch flip up. (1.78 mm) wide post
Rear sight: - .065 inch flip up. (1.65 mm) aperture, 1500 meter adjustable
Sight radius: - 23.3 inches (59 cm)
Scope rail: - 24 inches (61 cm) long

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

-

Barrett Rifles - Model 82A1
The Model 82A1 series rifle is a rugged, dependable semi-automatic rifle. In simple terms, it has earned unmatched respect because it works in battlefield conditions. Our military men and women have depended on over 5,000 Model 82A1 rifles to protect themselves and to protect our freedoms.

Unlike other semi-automatic .50 BMG's, the Model 82A1 is completely reliable. Its chamber is chrome plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition. Close tolerances on all parts and intelligent design allows it to function in all environments. The trigger is appropriate for a battle rifle.

The improved muzzle brake, along with dual barrel springs and a long mainspring design make the Model 82A1 comfortable and fun to shoot. Rapid, accurate fire from its ten round magazine is a breeze.

The Model 82A1 fits in a regular sized carry case. It is transported disassembled as an upper and lower receiver. The rifle is assembled and ready to fire in under a minute by inserting 2 assembly pins through both receivers. Since the scope remains mounted on the upper receiver, the scope zero is maintained. The Model 82A1's M1913 optics rail is elevated 27 MOA to take full advantage of a scope's elevation travel. Emergency iron sights are provided as well.

For over 2 decades, the short-recoil, semi-automatic Model 82A1 series has been refined and improved. There are no competitors.

The Model 82A1 is what you expect in a Barrett. Dependable. Reliable. Well-designed.

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

lol

haha....your gay...im foreals though...do you go shooting often? I heard there is a place in castro valley and in livermore....both outdoors probably the place to go shoot those...lemme know next time your out ......

lol are you avoiding the 50 cal now or what?

I don't live in video games douche bad....I just like snipers [Big Grin]

lol u richard simmons fan club #1 fag!
lol i been to both in castro valley and livermore hahahaha
but my safe is at my aunts house in vacaville
the only gun a have with me are my 12 gauge pump and my 45 sig [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

haha

your gay because you I proved there is a 50 cal sniper and you own guns and I don't and I still knew that ahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahaahhaahhaaahahahahah

Sucker!

[worship] to me, the knower of all things

btw keep avoiding it hahahahhahahahahahah [Razz]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
haha

your gay because you I proved there is a 50 cal sniper and you own guns and I don't and I still knew that ahhahahhahaahhahahahahahahaahhaahhaaahahahahah

Sucker!

hahaha you  - me

[ July 09, 2009, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: CALIFORNIAGT ]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
haha

Sucker!

hahaha you  - me
lol ... y did u edit it? am i pushin ur buttons tonight?
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
quote:
quote:
haha

Sucker!

hahaha you  - me
lol ... y did u edit it? am i pushin ur buttons tonight?
lol no i see to keyboards [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] lol haha man what guns do u own lol?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

lol none...

I said that you claimed there are no 50 cal sniper rifles and there are 50 cal sniper rifles.

I was making fun of you because I know that there are 50 cal sniper rifles and I DONT own any guns and I still know this. The funny part is you DO own guns and dont know this.

hahaha

thats like me schooling someone about a car and I dont own one but they do....(probably not the best analogy, but it works for your drunkard ass) [Big Grin]

DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

quote:
lol none...

I said that you claimed there are no 50 cal sniper rifles and there are 50 cal sniper rifles.

I was making fun of you because I know that there are 50 cal sniper rifles and I DONT own any guns and I still know this. The funny part is you DO own guns and dont know this.

hahaha

thats like me schooling someone about a car and I dont own one but they do....(probably not the best analogy, but it works for your drunkard ass) [Big Grin]

when the fuck did i say there are no 50 cal sniper rifles? bro?

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
lol haha

watchu know bout sniping bitch?

ooohhh yea brother!!!!

got 3 of them lol!!!!
what u no about that!

barret 50 cal? bullshit....

maybe you have three call of duties hahahah or three halos hahaha

50 cal anit a sniper gun bro lay off the video games!
right here ^^^

Page: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com