Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Got a ticket from CHP...guess how much fellas (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Got a ticket from CHP...guess how much fellas
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You got a sreaming deal on those brembos. Brand new for what was it liek 60 bucks for the pair?

I dont feel like responding anymore but you have valid points on about half of your items.

Enjoy and I hope the judge cuts your speeding ticket fine in half!

[patriot]

Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol, yep I think it was 60 bucks if I recall. I got 2 days out of them at Seca before I totaled it in turn 2 last Dec. Building the same set up right now with a 95 gt but much bigger motor. 383 (Ford block of course) 8.5:1 all forged and to much to list; of course Vortech blown and full Griggs with Watts Link. Gonna put down 550 hp to the wheels easy. I'm done too, and like I said I appreciate the mental stimulation and the views from most...hell you gave me the most argument. I'm just looking out for US, and/or U.S. , the average guy in this tough economy.

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com