Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » AED tuning... (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: AED tuning...
jorgegt500
¯
Member # 11401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorgegt500  Ford pictures for jorgegt500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well previous owner took it
jorgegt500
¯
Member # 11401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for jorgegt500  Ford pictures for jorgegt500    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well previous owner took the cobra
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jorgegt500:
is aed that good ? ive been looking for a tuner for my 98 vortech cobra it started to sputter after i took it to force fed performance . do you guys think aed can fix my problem??

They can fix ANYTHING!!!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
98 ROUSH
¯
Member # 10309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98 ROUSH  Ford pictures for 98 ROUSH    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
is aed that good ? ive been looking for a tuner for my 98 vortech cobra it started to sputter after i took it to force fed performance . do you guys think aed can fix my problem??

They can fix ANYTHING!!!!!!

--------------------
Built 2v
Stroked, Cammed and Blown
Advanced Auto Built & Kurgan Tuned

Posts: 4678 | From: North Hayward, Cali | Registered: Sep 2010  |  :
1996 GT
I'm Joe Yates
Member # 4992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1996 GT  Ford pictures for 1996 GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you're expecting them to repair your shit, it's not what they do. They take car owners who want to get their car to its limits. They do custom builds and tunes, I hear they just got a new 5.0 in the tens ALL motor..
LETHL 03
¯
Member # 5401

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LETHL 03  Ford pictures for LETHL 03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you have, and I quote, "deep pockets and your car is not a bucket" they will touch your car. [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Willie Guzman LQ9SN95

Hard Head Muscle
#HHM #babydickcobra #lethl03

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:
If you have, and I quote, "deep pockets and your car is not a bucket" they will touch your car. [Big Grin]

More like "if you like to do things right the first time and not be a corner cutting cheap ass" go to them. If your car is a bucket then yea they won't touch it since they don't like dealing with cars that aren't taken care of. There is a valid reason for them no longer working on 5.0's, most people who own them do things the wrong way as in they want the most power out of the cheapest parts or opt to do work themselves when they obviously lack any skill to do so.

[ September 04, 2012, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: Y2K 281 ]

06Xrunner
¯
Member # 6992

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 06Xrunner  Ford pictures for 06Xrunner  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LETHL 03:

Very true, they charge you for everything they do as they should. The only difference between them and other places is being able to trust that they know what they are doing and perform quality work. After all if you want to only spend a little bit of money on your car bring it to somewhere that only has a little bit of talent.

--------------------
01 Black GT 526WHP sold
2012 5.0 GT 625WHP sold
1984 Buick G/N Built and boosting...

Posts: 2124 | From: Chico, Ca | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

pm sent

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Y2K 281  Ford pictures for Y2K 281    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 06Xrunner: [QUOTE]After all if you want to only spend a little bit of money on your car bring it to somewhere that only has a little bit of talent.
Good way to put it, Drew's attention to detail on installs is where the money comes into play. Shaun is very similar but he applies it to his tuning.
Duh' Winning
¯
Member # 10713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duh' Winning  Ford pictures for Duh' Winning    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Better get done before rainy season cause they won't tune if it's raining

--------------------
Duh' Winning- Charlie Sheen

408LIGHTNING
¯
Member # 7447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408LIGHTNING  Ford pictures for 408LIGHTNING    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Duh' Winning:

For reals? It's not like the dyno is outside or something.

--------------------
**R.I.P Willie Guzman 5LTRSVT**
1988 lx hatch
2000 ford lightning
2007 sonic blue ZR1

rollin5ive0
¯
Member # 8592

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rollin5ive0  Ford pictures for rollin5ive0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 408LIGHTNING:
quote:
Originally posted by Duh' Winning:

For reals? It's not like the dyno is outside or something.
hahhahhahahaaha yeah i think your right, it is an inside dyno, man hahahaahhaahahh, what the hell are they tryin to pull, ahahahaaahahahah, no rainy season tuning with an inside dyno, hhahhaahhahahah, such greed with thier inside dyno!hahahahhahahahaah [Big Grin]

--------------------
875.0gt
90dtlx5.0
93blkvenumos5.0COBRA#3377
96redthundr4.6l4vCOBRA
964.6l2vGT
895.0lGT
93cleancorlgreen5.0GT
93meancoralgreen5.0GT

Posts: 1830 | From: 707 vacaville ca | Registered: Aug 2008  |  :
Y2K 281
¯
Member # 10132

Wet tires = slip on the dyno for certain power cars plus their dyno leaves the ass end of the car out of the shop. Any kind of hard rain can get into the shop right onto the dyno area. You'll most likely just get rescheduled to another day that's not raining, not like we are in Seattle, there's a ton of breaks between storms out here to give you time to get tuned.

From what I've seen Shaun doesn't like his high hp customers to drive in the rain anyway, especially with Sekani just crashing his whipple cobra in the rain not that long ago.

[ September 05, 2012, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Y2K 281 ]

SilverCobra7
¯
Member # 11975

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SilverCobra7  Ford pictures for SilverCobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AED tuned Cobra here... [burnout] Had Shaun tune mine back in June. Drives so much better, Torque!

--------------------
'03 SVT Cobra 10th Anniversary SOLD
‘99 Mustang GT

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com