Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » why peolpe dislike cops (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: why peolpe dislike cops
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by 89goose:
quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:
everyones a victim, poor me.

and no everyone isnt a victim - duh - hense you.
but there are alot and im in that club for some reason.

awwww hes feeling sorry for him self poor baby hey i know just blame your misfortunes on someone els hahahahahaha
what a fag. only if u knew homeboy [Big Grin]
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
I just seen the video on espn, and it damn near made me sick to my stomach how that man was treated. He and the nurses and the other officer was beging, pleading with the officer, and the ticket was still giving as the officer took his time and threatened to take him to jail and tow his car. And for everyone saying it was just cause, the officer is suspended and the dallas police issued a apology and dismissed the ticket. So for everyone that don't understand why people don't respect police and that don't believe police actually harass people open your eyes, here's your proof. [patriot]

+1 and this what this thread was all about stupids. this was one - only one reason why people feel the wat they do about cops.
its funny how some of you justify the cops pulling this NFL player over- come on dummies , HE WAS IN FRONT OF A HOSIPTAL!! - WTF is anyone rushing to a HOSPITAL for ?
i can see if this guy was going to a prison, a jail, through a freakin neighborhood -, by a school yard - yeah pull him the fuc over!
but a HOSPTIAL - [Roll Eyes]
and REALLY none of u geeks know what it is to be non-white - , im NOT saying that white people dont get harrassed - we are talking about the POLICE - not everyday citizens.
i see that alot of peeps on here are idiots - like me somtimes - but maybe ur too young to know or un educated to know what the police mentality is.
unless you have actually been harrased from them - u cant say SHIT [Mad]
i have personally been through alot - and seriously - if u really know me - im hella cool, and straight down to earth, so i DONT go around causing shit. its the way i look - "typical profile"
you can be black,white,samoan,chinese ..etc....
if u "look" a certain way - you have a much greater chance of gettng pulled over - and possibly harrased.
ill let yall get off on this one.
im out [burnout]

Your a racist piece of shit is what you are. I have been harassed by cops. SO just because I'm white makes me a geek? Sweet taking us back to the 50's.

Nice

Mike

how can i be racist- if i have dated white girls?
and im not callin u a geek because your white - its because your dumb - Geeks in general are smart people - but sometimes they lack common sense - just like you and tha cop that could fukn comprehend once they got to the hospital - nurses and doctors telling him- and the jack ass still writes a ticket !!???
BTW: 50's = geek ......NOT
"Geek Squad" came out a few years ago - and "Nerds" the movie was in the 80's - stupid

sorry to correct you "geek"!
Geek is actually a very old word. It is a variant of geck, a term of Low German/Dutch origin that dates in English to 1511. It means a fool, simpleton, or dupe. Geck is even used by Shakespeare in Twelfth Night.
"Why haue you suffer'd me to be imprison'd. And made the most notorious gecke and gull That ere inuention plaid on?"

The geek spelling is an American variation, even though Shakespeare uses the spelling geeke in Cymbeline V.iv., but this is probably just a misspelling. Geek first appears (outside the single Shakespearean usage) in 1876 America. American usage adds the connotation of offensive or undesirable to the original foolish and stupid sense. The Carnival sideshow sense appears in 1928.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:
everyones a victim, poor me.

and no everyone isnt a victim - duh - hense you.
but there are alot and im in that club for some reason.

awwww hes feeling sorry for him self poor baby hey i know just blame your misfortunes on someone els hahahahahaha
what a fag. only if u knew homeboy [Big Grin]
we aint homeboys punk!

[ March 27, 2009, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQFGzaYZV2A

watch this shit kids.judge for urselves.
lets see now what you have to say , should be interesting

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I did not realize he didn't yield for that long. Thats was a full on police pursuit. The cop let the lady go after a very short time. If the guy would of spent less time arguing and give the cop what he needed The situation would of lasted half as long. The whole thing is very sad to say the least. I can not beleave they suspended the cop. Trying to do a little ass kissing PR in the media. There really is no reason to drive that way to the hospital it would of taken him maybe a minute or two longer to get there the right way. instead he was detained for 8 minutes. How much time did he really save.

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhrCO5AgtiM

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
very relavent video has alot to do with the situation [Roll Eyes] We have had underage girls in Redding kill there Parents and other victoms for drug money? maybe she was one of those?

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you would think with all that football money he could put his mother in a hopice. an they could of there an i think this cop did his job the best way he know how to.i think alot of poeple need to get off there cross an worry about yourselfs an close family.
an her is question for you do really think we would even hread about this if they had no money or a way of going to the media.

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
very relavent video has alot to do with the situation [Roll Eyes] We have had underage girls in Redding kill there Parents and other victoms for drug money? maybe she was one of those?

this has everything to do with the current situation - WE ARE TALKIN ABOUT COPS AND THEIR BEHAVIOR - WTF? u guys must be real green.

i knew someone was going to justify this cop whoopin on a 15 ur old girl - because what she kicked off her shoes -
just because someone else kills their parents -makes this girl be the killer ! -LOL

yall mofo's kill me. [Roll Eyes]

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhrCO5AgtiM

Wow!!! That was uncalled for what she kicked her shoe at him and he slAms her and socks her that wasn't write. [BS flag]

[ March 27, 2009, 06:33 PM: Message edited by: 427 StRoKeR 94 GT ]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
phil a
¯
Member # 6951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phil a  Ford pictures for phil a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
I just seen the video on espn, and it damn near made me sick to my stomach how that man was treated. He and the nurses and the other officer was beging, pleading with the officer, and the ticket was still giving as the officer took his time and threatened to take him to jail and tow his car. And for everyone saying it was just cause, the officer is suspended and the dallas police issued a apology and dismissed the ticket. So for everyone that don't understand why people don't respect police and that don't believe police actually harass people open your eyes, here's your proof. [patriot]

+1 and this what this thread was all about stupids. this was one - only one reason why people feel the wat they do about cops.
its funny how some of you justify the cops pulling this NFL player over- come on dummies , HE WAS IN FRONT OF A HOSIPTAL!! - WTF is anyone rushing to a HOSPITAL for ?
i can see if this guy was going to a prison, a jail, through a freakin neighborhood -, by a school yard - yeah pull him the fuc over!
and REALLY none of u geeks know what it is to be non-white - , im NOT saying that white people dont get harrassed - we are talking about the POLICE - not everyday citizens.
i see that alot of peeps on here are idiots - like me somtimes - but maybe ur too young to know or un educated to know what the police mentality is.
i have personally been through alot - and seriously - if u really know me - im hella cool, and straight down to earth, so i DONT go around causing shit. its the way i look - "typical profile"
if u "look" a certain way - you have a much greater chance of gettng pulled over - and possibly harrased.
im out [burnout]

Your a racist piece of shit is what you are. I have been harassed by cops. SO just because I'm white makes me a geek? Sweet taking us back to the 50's.

Nice

Mike

and im not callin u a geek because your white - its because your dumb - Geeks in general are smart people - but sometimes they lack common sense - just like you and tha cop that could fukn comprehend once they got to the hospital - nurses and doctors telling him- and the jack ass still writes a ticket !!???
"Geek Squad" came out a few years ago - and "Nerds" the movie was in the 80's - stupid

HAHAHA!!! Are you serious? This can't possibly be the best logic you have inside what is most likely that very small head of yours - you simply can't be a racist because . . . you've dated white chicks?? Not sure how far your shallow knowledge of history extends, but what does that make Thomas Jefferson? It's OK, I'll wait while you Google (psst, he was the 3rd President).

If the football player had been white and treated in the same manner, there wouldn't be nearly the uproar that there is simply because he is black - bottom fucking line. That irritates the piss out of me and I'm sure many others. A white man complaining of mistreatment by cops carriers a hell of a lot less gravity than that of a non-white citizen.

Notice I said nothing of whites / non-whites being more/less reasonable than each other; simply, when you've seen the power of the "racist" card used by others, why not figure it applies to you as well and use it. If it lets you off of the hook for breaking the law when others in your same situation are punished, "he who makes the loudest noise is the first to be quieted." Or, in these cases, placated with apologies and remuneration. Bullshit.

For someone who professes to be old and wise, you present the weakest argument in this thread. Go read a book or something.

Posts: 1261 | From: toledo oh | Registered: Jul 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ok cry babies here you go.
I was in a very simular situation. I was the passanger not the driver. We were rushing a friend to the ER room at the hospital. He had a seziure apeared to stop breathing. We ran stoplights speed and ended up at the ER room enterance with 3 cops in tow. I am white, the driver is white,cops were white. My friend got a speeding ticket even after we explained things. I go to court with him to pleed his case. White judge (so we had the whole white advatage going [Roll Eyes] ) All the DA said was there is no excuse for speeding period unless you are a emergancy vehical(that is really all he said). End of case. I think my friend got a slightly reduced fine. My friend was OK the one who had the siezure. So I have rushed to the hospital with a person we thought was dying,got pulled over at the ER entrance becuase we also didn't stop. Got a ticket, and found guilty. But we did not play for the NFL(I think it was poor coaching lol)so no cop got suspended or tickets got dropped. How green am I again ? OH BTW the cops were not very friendly to use at the hospital they were all pretty pissed.

[ March 27, 2009, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I was in a very simular situation. I was the passanger not the driver. We were rushing a friend to the ER room at the hospital. He had a seziure apeared to stop breathing. We ran stoplights speed and ended up at the ER room enterance with 3 cops in tow. I am white, the driver is white,cops were white. My friend got a speeding ticket even after we explained things. I go to court with him to pleed his case. White judge (so we had the whole white advatage going [Roll Eyes] ) All the DA said was there is no excuse for speeding period unless you are a emergancy vehical(that is really all he said). End of case. I think my friend got a slightly reduced fine. My friend was OK the one who had the siezure. So I have rushed to the hospital with a person we thought was dying,got pulled over at the ER entrance becuase we also didn't stop. Got a ticket, and found guilty. But we did not play for the NFL(I think it was poor coaching lol)so no cop got suspended or tickets got dropped. How green am I again ?

That's fucked ur friend was in the car having a emergency problem... Its wasn't like he was there already and you were rushing to see him [Eek!]

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
Originally posted by phil a:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

im out [burnout]

Nice

Mike

HAHAHA!!! Are you serious? This can't possibly be the best logic you have inside what is most likely that very small head of yours - you simply can't be a racist because . . . you've dated white chicks?? Not sure how far your shallow knowledge of history extends, but what does that make Thomas Jefferson? It's OK, I'll wait while you Google (psst, he was the 3rd President).

If the football player had been white and treated in the same manner, there wouldn't be nearly the uproar that there is simply because he is black - bottom fucking line. That irritates the piss out of me and I'm sure many others. A white man complaining of mistreatment by cops carriers a hell of a lot less gravity than that of a non-white citizen.

Notice I said nothing of whites / non-whites being more/less reasonable than each other; simply, when you've seen the power of the "racist" card used by others, why not figure it applies to you as well and use it. If it lets you off of the hook for breaking the law when others in your same situation are punished, "he who makes the loudest noise is the first to be quieted." Or, in these cases, placated with apologies and remuneration. Bullshit.

For someone who professes to be old and wise, you present the weakest argument in this thread. Go read a book or something.

really think about what you said dummy , why in the fuc would i ever date anyone who isnt my race if i were racist. ur a stupid ass for even thinking that - seriously.
this happen to get the publicity it has BECAUSE he was an NFL player - the media has a story if it has ANYTHING to do with the NFL, NBD, MLS, MLB - all which we all watch and follow -not some dumb shit who does other things - NFL is like being a movie star - always in the headlines becauseof the fame it carries.
and im running the cards of OFFICERS - fucn ANY COLOR - acting like the run shit - there on a power trip son -
like i said b4 - if yall havent been through it - u cant say shit in defense of it.

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
I was in a very simular situation. I was the passanger not the driver. We were rushing a friend to the ER room at the hospital. He had a seziure apeared to stop breathing. We ran stoplights speed and ended up at the ER room enterance with 3 cops in tow. I am white, the driver is white,cops were white. My friend got a speeding ticket even after we explained things. I go to court with him to pleed his case. White judge (so we had the whole white advatage going [Roll Eyes] ) All the DA said was there is no excuse for speeding period unless you are a emergancy vehical(that is really all he said). End of case. I think my friend got a slightly reduced fine. My friend was OK the one who had the siezure. So I have rushed to the hospital with a person we thought was dying,got pulled over at the ER entrance becuase we also didn't stop. Got a ticket, and found guilty. But we did not play for the NFL(I think it was poor coaching lol)so no cop got suspended or tickets got dropped. How green am I again ? OH BTW the cops were not very friendly to use at the hospital they were all pretty pissed.

of course there are laws - but how did you REALLY feel - i would still have been pissed that my boy could possibly die , so if u felt that "okay" go give me the ticket im sorry -my bad - then i guess u have no balls/morals to stand up for the actions that u did - SAVING YOUR FRIENDS LIFE
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Goose,

I'm not sure why you even started this thread? If you wanted to say you hate white poeple you should have just made that your subject.

LOCK THIS THREAD!!! It's fuckin dumb.

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I agree to locking this thread.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I wish we could throw out the damn race card. Wish we were all the same color so people will have to find something else to blame there actions on.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Goose,

I'm not sure why you even started this thread? If you wanted to say you hate white poeple you should have just made that your subject.

this wil be my last on this post.....
i started the thread because SOME people dont beleve that cops do BAD shit. period.not all but alot.
if i hated white people and wanted to start a thread about it - i would - trust me on that.
i actually love and have respect for EVERY HUMAN on this planet - WE ARE ALL GOD's children, why would i hate on that ? !
im hating on the cops who have power trips and MOST do - always wanting to control people and make them bow down - NOT.

so cheers
have a drink - laugh and forget about this shit - if any of you are truely not racist - im diggin that - ill drink to that.
to those of u who thinks its bullshit - so be it, there WILL ALWAYS be those types of people on this planet.
dueces

Greasy
¯
Member # 5258

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greasy  Ford pictures for Greasy    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not yet I am getting entertained [Big Grin] Hey 89goose I am white too....Sorry.

--------------------
'93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
'03 DSG Cobra
'13 Dodge Cummins
'14 Rubicon X

Posts: 3272 | From: North Dallas | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jdub07:
Goose,

this wil be my last on this post.....
i started the thread because SOME people dont beleve that cops do BAD shit. period.not all but alot.
if i hated white people and wanted to start a thread about it - i would - trust me on that.
i actually love and have respect for EVERY HUMAN on this planet - WE ARE ALL GOD's children, why would i hate on that ? !
im hating on the cops who have power trips and MOST do - always wanting to control people and make them bow down - NOT.

so cheers
have a drink - laugh and forget about this shit - if any of you are truely not racist - im diggin that - ill drink to that.
to those of u who thinks its bullshit - so be it, there WILL ALWAYS be those types of people on this planet.
dueces

Fair enough [patriot] Drinking sounds like a good idea too! [Big Grin] Have a nice weekend people.
89bluenotch
¯
Member # 7454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89bluenotch  Ford pictures for 89bluenotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i am coming in kinda late here.......lol i'm drinking rite now happy friday ca ford people [patriot]

--------------------
-Gunnar
89 coupe
54 f100
R.I.P. SILVERLX

Posts: 1857 | From: HEALDSBURG | Registered: Feb 2007  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

quote:
quote:

of course there are laws - but how did you REALLY feel - i would still have been pissed that my boy could possibly die , so if u felt that "okay" go give me the ticket im sorry -my bad - then i guess u have no balls/morals to stand up for the actions that u did - SAVING YOUR FRIENDS LIFE
I thought it was unfair to be honest with you. I just told you about this to let you know it happens to white people also...

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1994 F150 4X4 351

50DADDY
CAFords OG
Member # 3076

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50DADDY  Ford pictures for 50DADDY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE]how can i be racist- if i have dated white girls? [/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That doesnt mean your not racist!LMFAO!!!!!!
Pussy crosses all boundaries,were men,we like it ALL!!!!!!!Except maybe for the hardest hardcore racists.How did you like those white girls fathers? [Razz]
LOL!!!!!!!
Im not racist,espeeeeeeeeeecially when it comes to women.I have no problem with anyone but assholes.That cop was clearly an asshole,but im not sure if he was racist.This thread should be about asshole cops,not racists.

--------------------
"Im not stupid,i just act that way so i dont make you dummies uncomfortable."

"Old age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill."

Posts: 4827 | From: Suckramento | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
9cobra7
¯
Member # 2812

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9cobra7  Ford pictures for 9cobra7    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm a white guy. I'm going to get a hot black chick to date for a couple days and walk around Oakland for a while holding her hand. You guys think I'll walk out of there alive? This race thing is never going to die...except it or ship the fuck outta here!

--------------------
If you can't walk and chew gum at the same time, don't walk.

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com