Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » why peolpe dislike cops (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: why peolpe dislike cops
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89goose:
[QUOTE]especually white people really dont see what kind of actions these popo's do.

OMG like youre so right (in a valy girl accent) you kill me homes, im white and i breez threw life "never have a want never have a need" (i stole that from snoop)i never even get looked at side wayz cuz im white dont you wish you could be me!!!!!

best post on the whole forum ever of all time would have to be
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
[QUOTE]Ah I get what your saying. They have the right to not stop for the cop (break the law) when he attempted to pull them over because they arent white. I didnt see that part in the constitution or the penal code that says only white people need to obey the laws, and brown people get to ignore it.

mad props on this post [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship] [worship]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers
¯
Member # 8971

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers  Ford pictures for F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
Originally posted by macthizzle:

THE OSCAR GRANT INCIDENT IS A DIFFERENT STORY.THAT OFFICER SHOULD GET TRIED FOR MURDER.

Murder? You realy believe he woke up New Years Eve day with a baby on the way and said to himself, "I'm going to shoot me a black man tonight. Throw away my career, my house, my life." Realy? He shot him with malice aforethought?
Yes murder... shooting a person who is handcuffed is an execution. Too many times the , O, it was an accident, or I thought he had a gun. A badge shouldn't allow you to shoot and kill someone without warrant
+1 If a regular ass joe blow like you or myself shot somebody by accident we would be servin time for murder regardless,it shouldnt be any different for him.Whether dude was a rapist,murderer or drug dealer what that cop did was not right,and even if he did have a gun,how could he even grab it with 3 police officers on top of him [BS flag] Im white but im rootin for the black guy on this one,and personally I think racism is f*ckin STUPID,im cool with whites,blacks,mexicans,puerto ricans,chinese,australian,talibans,canadians,purple,yellow,red,blue it doesnt matter.Every race has people that do shady shit [patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P MATT "4-Speed King"

Posts: 179 | From: RICHMOND,CA | Registered: Feb 2009  |  :
phat50
¯
Member # 1998

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for phat50  Ford pictures for phat50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F.or O.nly R.eal D.rivers:
im cool with whites,blacks,mexicans,puerto ricans,chinese,australian,talibans,canadians,purple,yellow,red,blue it doesnt matter.Every race has people that do shady shit [patriot]

HaHaHa! You a fool, You said talibans! [Big Grin]

--------------------
New toy coming soon!

Posts: 2860 | From: Richmond / Valley jo/ Petaluma | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
burnout50
¯
Member # 6781

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for burnout50  Ford pictures for burnout50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Now just because this happened doesnt mean everyone gets to run red lights now.

--------------------
SOLD! Clean '91 LX Hatch Original

Daily Driver - 2014 Mustang GT w/ Track Package

Posts: 220 | From: SF, Antioch, Rio Vista, Bay Area | Registered: May 2006  |  :
Stangs R Us
¯
Member # 4495

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stangs R Us  Ford pictures for Stangs R Us    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
If the guy would have stopped in the first place, it might not have went down like that.

The cop thought the guy was running. At the point the guy didnt stop (no matter what the reason) it becoms felony evasion. The cop doens tknow if the guy just killed someone, just robbed someone ect. The cop has to do whats in his best interest to be safe about. The cop errered on the side of caution.

The cop even says "Attitude is everything" "If you had stopped i probably would have let you go. BUT because the guy didnt stop, like he should have, and endangered peoples lives by running red lights and not obeying traffic laws, the situation go escalated.

The family is 100% in the wrong, not the officer.

ok [Confused]
whatever you say homie - people always justifying the cops actions. i suppose ur white?
most white people REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND what blacks and browns go through - listen to history - white cops always been like that since day one

huh [Confused] ahh man he said MOST

[ March 27, 2009, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Stangs R Us ]

Posts: 3100 | From: sacramento | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
OMG can we shead a couple of tears for you poor beat down people lol. This is some pathetic shit.

This news story is a little miss leading. The point is the Cop witnessed a driver running a red light then failed to yield. How the fuck is he supposed to know the people are rushing to the hospital? Are cops suposed to be mind readers now? They are people just like you and I. They took a job to protect and serve the people. Now they have delt and seen every low life piece of shit out there time and time again breaking the laws. If I was a cop you would bet your ass I would not take any situation for granted.

[ March 27, 2009, 07:01 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
OMG can we shead a couple of tears for you poor beat down people lol. This is some pathetic shit.

This news story is a little miss leading. The point is the Cop witnessed a driver running a red light then failed to yield. How the fuck is he supposed to know the people are rushing to the hospital? Are cops suposed to be mind readers now? They are people just like you and I. They took a job to protect and serve the people. Now they have delt and seen every low life piece of shit out there time and time again breaking the laws. If I was a cop you would bet your ass I would not take any situation for granted.

Yea, but when your in front of the hospital, and the nurse is outside telling the cop whats going on, he still didn't let him go. What if that was your mother-in-law or family and they passed before you could see them because a cop was holding you up after he was explained the situation. [Mad]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I just seen the video on espn, and it damn near made me sick to my stomach how that man was treated. He and the nurses and the other officer was beging, pleading with the officer, and the ticket was still giving as the officer took his time and threatened to take him to jail and tow his car. And for everyone saying it was just cause, the officer is suspended and the dallas police issued a apology and dismissed the ticket. So for everyone that don't understand why people don't respect police and that don't believe police actually harass people open your eyes, here's your proof. [patriot]

[ March 27, 2009, 12:42 PM: Message edited by: 86- 50 ]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 86- 50:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:

Yea, but when your in front of the hospital, and the nurse is outside telling the cop whats going on, he still didn't let him go. What if that was your mother-in-law or family and they passed before you could see them because a cop was holding you up after he was explained the situation. [Mad]
I think the cop was 100% write up intill they got to the hospital.

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I just seen the video on espn, and it damn near made me sick to my stomach how that man was treated. He and the nurses and the other officer was beging, pleading with the officer, and the ticket was still giving as the officer took his time and threatened to take him to jail and tow his car. And for everyone saying it was just cause, the officer is suspended and the dallas police issued a apology and dismissed the ticket. So for everyone that don't understand why people don't respect police and that don't believe police actually harass people open your eyes, here's your proof. [patriot]

+1 and this what this thread was all about stupids. this was one - only one reason why people feel the wat they do about cops.
its funny how some of you justify the cops pulling this NFL player over- come on dummies , HE WAS IN FRONT OF A HOSIPTAL!! - WTF is anyone rushing to a HOSPITAL for ?
i can see if this guy was going to a prison, a jail, through a freakin neighborhood -, by a school yard - yeah pull him the fuc over!
but a HOSPTIAL - [Roll Eyes]
and REALLY none of u geeks know what it is to be non-white - , im NOT saying that white people dont get harrassed - we are talking about the POLICE - not everyday citizens.
i see that alot of peeps on here are idiots - like me somtimes - but maybe ur too young to know or un educated to know what the police mentality is.
unless you have actually been harrased from them - u cant say SHIT [Mad]
i have personally been through alot - and seriously - if u really know me - im hella cool, and straight down to earth, so i DONT go around causing shit. its the way i look - "typical profile"
you can be black,white,samoan,chinese ..etc....
if u "look" a certain way - you have a much greater chance of gettng pulled over - and possibly harrased.
ill let yall get off on this one.
im out [burnout]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

+1 and this what this thread was all about stupids. this was one - only one reason why people feel the wat they do about cops.
its funny how some of you justify the cops pulling this NFL player over- come on dummies , HE WAS IN FRONT OF A HOSIPTAL!! - WTF is anyone rushing to a HOSPITAL for ?
i can see if this guy was going to a prison, a jail, through a freakin neighborhood -, by a school yard - yeah pull him the fuc over!
and REALLY none of u geeks know what it is to be non-white - , im NOT saying that white people dont get harrassed - we are talking about the POLICE - not everyday citizens.
i see that alot of peeps on here are idiots - like me somtimes - but maybe ur too young to know or un educated to know what the police mentality is.
i have personally been through alot - and seriously - if u really know me - im hella cool, and straight down to earth, so i DONT go around causing shit. its the way i look - "typical profile"
if u "look" a certain way - you have a much greater chance of gettng pulled over - and possibly harrased.
im out [burnout]

Could have been avoided if the guy stopped in the first place and explained his situation. Instead he chose to ignore the law and continue on.

When you dont stop for a police officer you are breaking the law. We have laws for a reason, your dying grandmother is no excuse to endanger peoples lives by running red lights.

Everyone is so up in arms about "Man that cop was harsh bla bla bal" but the truth of the matter is this guys disregard for a police office, and feeling entitled to something is what caused the problem.

People need to man up and drop this sense of fucking entitlement.

People who think they have a right to break the law for whatever reason are fucking idiots.

And if your screaming "If he was white it would have been different." You need to go take your racist ass and bury your head in the sand somewhere.

Mike

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

im out [burnout]

Your a racist piece of shit is what you are. I have been harassed by cops. SO just because I'm white makes me a geek? Sweet taking us back to the 50's.

Nice

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A cop's job is NEVER easy. They have to make split second decisions and stand behind those decisions every second of every day. The guy could have waited another 10-30 seconds for the light to change and there wouldn't have even been an issue. If he had run that red light and killed someone walking across the street...then this would have been a completely different story. I understand why the cop pulled him over (he broke the law), but I do believe that he should have let him go once he found out what was going on. Unfortunately, its people that make up stories to get out of tickets that contribute to situations like these suddenly turning into tragedies. I support the cop all the way until he found out what was happening from the nurse and the other officer.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
A cop's job is NEVER easy. They have to make split second decisions and stand behind those decisions every second of every day. The guy could have waited another 10-30 seconds for the light to change and there wouldn't have even been an issue. If he had run that red light and killed someone walking across the street...then this would have been a completely different story. I understand why the cop pulled him over (he broke the law), but I do believe that he should have let him go once he found out what was going on. Unfortunately, its people that make up stories to get out of tickets that contribute to situations like these suddenly turning into tragedies. I support the cop all the way until he found out what was happening from the nurse and the other officer.

+1

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

im out [burnout]

Could have been avoided if the guy stopped in the first place and explained his situation. Instead he chose to ignore the law and continue on.

When you dont stop for a police officer you are breaking the law. We have laws for a reason, your dying grandmother is no excuse to endanger peoples lives by running red lights.

Everyone is so up in arms about "Man that cop was harsh bla bla bal" but the truth of the matter is this guys disregard for a police office, and feeling entitled to something is what caused the problem.

People who think they have a right to break the law for whatever reason are fucking idiots.

And if your screaming "If he was white it would have been different." You need to go take your racist ass and bury your head in the sand somewhere.

Mike

It could of possibly ben avoided or... His wife could of missed her mom dying as well. Obviously this police officer couldn't give a shit , even after the security and the nurses explained to him

[ March 27, 2009, 01:22 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

im out [burnout]

Mike

It could of possibly ben avoided or... His wife could of missed her mom dying as well. Obviously this police officer couldn't give a shit , even after the security and the nurses explained to him
So what your saying is that because she was dying, that gives them the right to disregard peoples lives and the law?

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"So what your saying is that because she was dying, that gives them the right to disregard peoples lives and the law?"

I don't think waiting and mnaking sure the intersection is clear as total disregard... Also i swear police run through lights all the time, just because. Also, we the taxpayers pay the police to protect and serve. Serving the community is not harassing a guy after you know for sure his mother in law is dying.

Sometimes there are excuseable reasons for traffic violations, this is one of them

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have not seen the Video yet. But yes a criminal would never think about trying to ditch a cop buy going into a hospital [Roll Eyes] you people that are that ignorant should never be cops. Some would cut there own mother's throat to get away.

Obviously if they suspended him the cop took it a little to far, but he didn't shot or arrest anybody.

[ March 27, 2009, 04:44 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

89TRUNK
¯
Member # 2506

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89TRUNK  Ford pictures for 89TRUNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What i don't understand is why they were just going to the hospital. Did they just find out she had cancer all of a sudden? If one of my loved ones pretty much on their death bed i wouldn't leave the hospital.

As far as the cops messing with people. I've never been given a ticket i didn't deserve. I'm mexican i've driven loud, flashy cars thru out the bay. Only been pulled over because i deserved it.

70mach351
¯
Member # 7528

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 70mach351  Ford pictures for 70mach351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everyones a victim, poor me.

--------------------
70 Mach 1 gettin a make over
2001 Ford F250 Crew Cab 7.3

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
Originally posted by 89TRUNK:
What i don't understand is why they were just going to the hospital. Did they just find out she had cancer all of a sudden? If one of my loved ones pretty much on their death bed i wouldn't leave the hospital.

As far as the cops messing with people. I've never been given a ticket i didn't deserve. I'm mexican i've driven loud, flashy cars thru out the bay. Only been pulled over because i deserved it.

They went home to get some rest . After a few hours at home, the hospital called them and suggested them to hurry up and get there because the mom didn't have much time to live

[ March 27, 2009, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89goose  Ford pictures for 89goose        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

im out [burnout]

Your a racist piece of shit is what you are. I have been harassed by cops. SO just because I'm white makes me a geek? Sweet taking us back to the 50's.

Nice

Mike

how can i be racist- if i have dated white girls?
and im not callin u a geek because your white - its because your dumb - Geeks in general are smart people - but sometimes they lack common sense - just like you and tha cop that could fukn comprehend once they got to the hospital - nurses and doctors telling him- and the jack ass still writes a ticket !!???
BTW: 50's = geek ......NOT
"Geek Squad" came out a few years ago - and "Nerds" the movie was in the 80's - stupid

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:

and no everyone isnt a victim - duh - hense you.
but there are alot and im in that club for some reason.

89goose
¯
Member # 7196

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

im out [burnout]

Mike

So what your saying is that because she was dying, that gives them the right to disregard peoples lives and the law?
i dont know about YOU - but i LOVE my momma ,
you seem like the kind who would kill ur parents and eat them

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 70mach351:

and no everyone isnt a victim - duh - hense you.
but there are alot and im in that club for some reason.

awwww hes feeling sorry for him self poor baby hey i know just blame your misfortunes on someone els hahahahahaha

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com