Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OAKLAND PT2 OPIONS? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: OAKLAND PT2 OPIONS?
94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well said ^ ^^

--------------------
TEAM PLATINUM
87LX:(D D) ORANGE coupe
94GT:(427) Its a BEAST on the streets but in the garage it stays ASLEEP. N/A

Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by InkedWhiteboy:
Bottom line to end this dispute between you fellas is that there are good officers and bad officers, just like there are good citizens and bad citizens. Imagine the world we live in without any type of piece officer in it. We would live in chaos and disaster. Trust me I am a tatted up whiteboy and I get my fair share of harrasment as well I have been cuffed and held at gunpoint while they search my ride and say it was just a big misunderstanding. It is B.S. but in the end the first person to always be there if we are in and auto accident in a Police officer, they are always the ones that put there ass on the line reguardless of the situation. Bottom line I am thankful for the good ones and the bad ones have Karma in there future. God bless the families of the fallen officers from this week, and we may never know the true details but to protest one persons death to the four lives that were lost to his seems a bit hypocritical to me.. [Confused]

[patriot]

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by slowback67:
I had said in an previous post that some cops can be dicks(think on page 3) I went on to say if you had to deal with people like this it would change the way you feel.

Had to deal with people will change your attitude? Being an Officer, you are sworn to be honest, and to protect and serve your community. Now if your attitude changes as you work, then you aren't fit for your job. I suggest a change of profession.

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Bottom line to end this dispute between you fellas is that there are good officers and bad officers, just like there are good citizens and bad citizens. Imagine the world we live in without any type of piece officer in it. We would live in chaos and disaster. Trust me I am a tatted up whiteboy and I get my fair share of harrasment as well I have been cuffed and held at gunpoint while they search my ride and say it was just a big misunderstanding. It is B.S. but in the end the first person to always be there if we are in and auto accident in a Police officer, they are always the ones that put there ass on the line reguardless of the situation. Bottom line I am thankful for the good ones and the bad ones have Karma in there future. God bless the families of the fallen officers from this week, and we may never know the true details but to protest one persons death to the four lives that were lost to his seems a bit hypocritical to me.. [Confused]

[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
hawaii5.0
¯
Member # 4675

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hawaii5.0  Ford pictures for hawaii5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been harrased by cops on many occassions just for being a young black male but I'm not going to start shooting and killing cops to get justice...one thing has absolutely nothing to do with the other...OPD does have a history but that doesn't mean these cops deserved what happened...The thing that concerns me the most is the fact that these people are rallying behind a known rapist...everyone has a sister, cousin, neice, aunt or whatever and they still want to seek justice for this piece of shit...but whatever to each their own...just my .02

--------------------
91LX (sold)
93 cobra #3279

Posts: 757 | From: here and there | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

If you notice the ones not understanding or having a complaint are either A) not from there. or B) Not from there and dont plan to go there. So it is very easy to have a "moral of the story" or a "bottom line" type resolution. But believe me fellas. It is not that cut and dry. And no one ever said that they did not want the police. They want fair treatment by the police. And that is not too much to ask in my opinion.

In the end we all have opinions and not saying mine is right. But just think about the other half of the coin and maybe that will help calm all the "Oakland residents are trash" statements. Also I to think to protest this is really ridiculous. But most feel "hell the score is like 16-4". Which is wrong to think that way, but you can't really blame them. (oh and 16 is a made up number. just used to drive a point home)

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

If you notice the ones not understanding or having a complaint are either A) not from there. or B) Not from there and dont plan to go there. So it is very easy to have a "moral of the story" or a "bottom line" type resolution. But believe me fellas. It is not that cut and dry. And no one ever said that they did not want the police. They want fair treatment by the police. And that is not too much to ask in my opinion.

In the end we all have opinions and not saying mine is right. But just think about the other half of the coin and maybe that will help calm all the "Oakland residents are trash" statements. Also I to think to protest this is really ridiculous. But most feel "hell the score is like 16-4". Which is wrong to think that way, but you can't really blame them. (oh and 16 is a made up number. just used to drive a point home)

People need to leave then, so they provide a better enviroment for there kids. Yes, it may be your "home" but at some point you need to do whats right for yourself and your family.

All we here is Oakland is so horrible this, the cops are so horrible that. Well there is always greener grass, all it takes is will power and determination to better your situations and surroundings.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

People need to leave then, so they provide a better enviroment for there kids. Yes, it may be your "home" but at some point you need to do whats right for yourself and your family.

All we here is Oakland is so horrible this, the cops are so horrible that. Well there is always greener grass, all it takes is will power and determination to better your situations and surroundings.

Mike

Again you make it sound so easy. I was fortunate to do it and it took basketball mixed with my own volition. But it really isnt that easy. Again you wont understand it until you live it. Hell if it weren't for my aunt I would probably be still in The Boot.

[ March 26, 2009, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Mike

Again you make it sound so easy. I was fortunate to do it and it took basketball mixed with my own volition. But it really isnt that easy. Again you wont understand it until you live it. Hell if it weren't for my aunt I would probably be still in The Boot.
Hey N8,

Your right, to me it is that easy. All the stuff you earn and did because you wanted it bad enough right? You had the willpower and motivation to do it. I do not look on that as fortunate. You busted your ass to be where you are at today. Fortunate is to win the lotto. Hard work and determiniation will get you where you need to go.

If more people had the will and determination to do what you did, there would be less occurances of this.

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Mike

Hey N8,

Your right, to me it is that easy. All the stuff you earn and did because you wanted it bad enough right? You had the willpower and motivation to do it. I do not look on that as fortunate. You busted your ass to be where you are at today. Fortunate is to win the lotto. Hard work and determiniation will get you where you need to go.

If more people had the will and determination to do what you did, there would be less occurances of this.

Actually I was blessed with good jumping ability and a killer crossover. So yea I cultivated it, but not everyone has a talent that can exploited. Not everyone's grandmother can put them AAU basketball. Not everyones aunt facilitates a cross country move for her nephews. Hell not everyone has a good family support structure. So I wouldn't give myself 100% of the credit. I cannot put words to it, but the streets have a uncanny knack for locking folks in and creating a sense of comfort in a rather uncomfortable place. Like the old saying goes, "Poverty is paradise". Go figure.
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

Mike

Hey N8,

Actually I was blessed with good jumping ability and a killer crossover. So yea I cultivated it, but not everyone has a talent that can exploited. Not everyone's grandmother can put them AAU basketball. Not everyones aunt facilitates a cross country move for her nephews. Hell not everyone has a good family support structure. So I wouldn't give myself 100% of the credit. I cannot put words to it, but the streets have a uncanny knack for locking folks in and creating a sense of comfort in a rather uncomfortable place. Like the old saying goes, "Poverty is paradise". Go figure.
You know N8 I never mind having a conversation with you on here, because it never gets out of hand (like another thread). You speak with extreme intelligence and I appreciate it. If I ever see you I'm buying you a beer lol

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

Pro71bird
¯
Member # 7844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pro71bird  Ford pictures for Pro71bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hozr:
I say fuck it. The people of Oakland don't want the police, fine, they should pull out because their lives aren't worth it. Build a wall around that dump and show it on TV like the game show it will become. If the people want to step up and fix it themselves they will, or it will become a smoldering heap within a year. Either way, problem solved.

The hypocrisy in Oakland is amazing. Cop shoots a kind and the people blame the cops. Kid shoots 4 cops and people blame the cops.....? WTF

I was at the East Sub Station a few weeks ago and was amazed at the absolute lawlessness of the people; zero respect for everyone and everything including themselves. I'm actually amazed at what the citizens put up with down there.

Why would you want to live there? Why would you want to live like that? Why does OPD put up with it when they know they can't win? These are serious questions that I can't begin to fathom the answers too.

RIP to four fallen officers. Remember, don't put yourself in bad situations and bad things won't happen to you.

+1 ....well said ! The morons that protest are part of the problem, they want to point fingers at everyone but themselves and will not work towards a solution.

If you take a stick and stir it into a pile of dog shit, the end result is it's still dog shit! Why not get rid of the dog shit and solve the problem?

--------------------
George
1973 Camaro
2002 SVT Lightning

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bottom line is 99% of people that get pulled over or harassed by the police have done something to draw attention to themselves and get notice by the police. I here people say "I was just driving my stang and I get pulled " but your stang has blacked out tint all the way around or you were hauling ass in a 30mph zone. having black out tint for example just gives the police a reason to pull you over dont give them a reason and you wont get pulled over. and when you do get pulled over and the officer is being a dick asking you to see your hands and keep them on the steering wheel you have to understand at any time any one could try to blow your head off, just like this weekend. cops are trained to think that everyone is out to get you and kill you. this is what they have to do to survive and any one would do the same. on the street everyone can be a bad guy.

And if any one tries to say that the guy on bart who got killed didnt do anything he was probably packing dope in his butt because Bart is basically a drug train. and when your doing illegal stuff and something happens dont come crying to mommy if you get hurt.

whooo. vented

--------------------
want something old and japanese

Posts: 1609 | From: Brentwood | Registered: Aug 2006  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Adam5.0:
And if any one tries to say that the guy on bart who got killed didnt do anything he was probably packing dope in his butt because Bart is basically a drug train. and when your doing illegal stuff and something happens dont come crying to mommy if you get hurt.
whooo. vented

Yeah you're one dumb fuck... Unless he shot someone nothing justifies shooting a handcuffed kid. You give those people in Oakland something to protest about by saying dumb shit like this

[ March 27, 2009, 02:05 AM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Jaejae5.0
¯
Member # 7958

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jaejae5.0  Ford pictures for Jaejae5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yea i get profiled because i dont wear small ass shirts or button ups..pulled over plenty of times for my black hoody and black tees..the "man" calls it criminal wear

--------------------
1987 notchback h/c/i 302 & 70mm turbo SOLD

2000 camaro ss cam only

Posts: 4890 | From: the combustion chamber | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam5.0  Ford pictures for Adam5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
quote:
whooo. vented

Yeah you're one dumb fuck... Unless he shot someone nothing justifies shooting a handcuffed kid. You give those people in Oakland something to protest about by saying dumb shit like this
ya ok. ya it sucks that he got shot, but dont sell drugs and fight with the police and you wont get shot. plain and simple. its the real world and shit happens. everyone is human and makes mistakes

--------------------

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dude you sound dumber and dumber the more you talk."mistakes happens" tell that to his daughter.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Adam5.0
¯
Member # 6995

quote:
dude you sound dumber and dumber the more you talk."mistakes happens" tell that to his daughter.

dont know what world you live in. but they do. its a fact. he wasnt thinking about his daughter when he decided to be a drug mule.

--------------------

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
I had said in an previous post that some cops can be dicks(think on page 3) I went on to say if you had to deal with people like this it would change the way you feel.

Had to deal with people will change your attitude? Being an Officer, you are sworn to be honest, and to protect and serve your community. Now if your attitude changes as you work, then you aren't fit for your job. I suggest a change of profession.
that is a Very ignorant statement. Try living in the real world for a change

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by jaejae:
yea i get profiled because i dont wear small ass shirts or button ups..pulled over plenty of times for my black hoody and black tees..the "man" calls it criminal wear

wering all black and a hood is "criminal wear" i mean are you gonna wear nice bright clothes if you didnt want to be seen doin dirt

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 427 StRoKeR 94 GT:
Wtf is wrong with those people dude got what he Deserved

+100000 [patriot]
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FOR SURE N8 I WAS READING WHAT U HAD TO +1 I LOST BOTH MY PARENTS AND NEVER THOUGHT OF GOING ON A RAMPAGE OR BEING LOW LIFE I WORK EVERY FUCKIN DAY TO MAKE MY LIKE BETTER AND HAVE THE THINGS I HAVE. AND FOR PEOPLE TO BE A PIECE OF SHIT TO OTHER IS WRONG! SO VERY MUCH SAID LIFES A BITCH THEN U DIE. BUT LOOK ON THE BIGHTER SIDE ITS FRIDAY! I FINNA GET ME ABOUT 5 40OZ AND POUR ONE OUT FOR MY COPS AND POUR ABOUT 4 DOWN MY FACE AND N8 AND ALL MY FELLOW CA FORDS PEEPS AND BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS BEER IS FOR YOU [worship] [dance] [dance] [worship] [dance] [dance] [worship]

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
quote:

dont know what world you live in. but they do. its a fact. he wasnt thinking about his daughter when he decided to be a drug mule.
I guess you can say the same for those cops?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

SLOWBACK 67
¯
Member # 6348

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWBACK 67  Ford pictures for SLOWBACK 67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

why wasn't he at home then? You know this guy wasn't a saint.
He had a checkered past... Not saying he had it comming but. Why was he out fighting in the Bart station anyways?

do you think people would have made as big deal if the guy was white? Would "you" have cared as much and defended the cop if he were black? Just wondering what you guys think.

--------------------
Originally posted by turbo50:
I have no intenions of keeping anyones parts or taking anyones money.

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

quote:
quote:

why wasn't he at home then? You know this guy wasn't a saint.
He had a checkered past... Not saying he had it comming but. Why was he out fighting in the Bart station anyways?

do you think people would have made as big deal if the guy was white? Would "you" have cared as much and defended the cop if he were black? Just wondering what you guys think.

He didnt have to be home, he is a grown ass man. I wouldn't of cared if he shot someone... He was handcuffed on the ground. If a police officer cannot perform under pressure, he shouldn't be a cop.

You can say the same for the cops then... they are officers, sometimes the get killed right?

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com