Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » let's see your pitbull (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: let's see your pitbull
408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
brothers&sister
 -
 -
 -

[ February 25, 2009, 03:13 AM: Message edited by: 408OUTLAW ]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

94 N.C.F GT
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 8722

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 94 N.C.F GT  Ford pictures for 94 N.C.F GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
these are all nice pits ill try to post a pic of my dog later. i just had to put him to sleep cuz he bit some 16 year old kid that was stickn hes hand in my fence teaseing him with a stick . ive had my dog for almost 5yrs sad day for me and my wife. my wife had bought him for me as a surprize.
Posts: 1313 | From: RICHMOND/sanpablo | Registered: Oct 2008  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can someone posts pics for me please
Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my bro-inlaw has sum pits blue nose bullystyle hes havin more pups in like 3 weeks ill put sum pics up of the male and the white 1 is 1 of his pups he had not to long ago i really havnt went up close to the pits cuss they scare tha shitt outta me the parents are on site
let me know if u wanna kno more ill give you his contact info
 -

-

-

-

Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cant wait til i get my own house!!! i fuckin love pits, but being me, my lady and 8 month old live at home, parents are a no go on that. They say its cause of stereo types, i know the truth [BS flag] Its cuz my pit would fricken eat their chiwawa (sp?) and their purebread toy pincher [Big Grin] [worship]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89point.:
can someone posts pics for me please

-
 -
 -

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thank you for posting the pics
Fast_Bitch
¯
Member # 2316

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fast_Bitch  Ford pictures for Fast_Bitch  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Pup but she isnt a pit . . ..

-
 -

--------------------
www.GirlsFmx.com

Think you can keep up ?

408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

Gnari-Garage
CAFords OG
Member # 3164

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gnari-Garage  Ford pictures for Gnari-Garage    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some nice dogs guys!

--------------------
2017 McLaren 570GT
2019 Audi S5
2017 Tundra 7" Lift, 37" Tires

Posts: 4017 | From: 916-sacramento | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

-

408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

[patriot]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

cobraracer46
¯
Member # 1142

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cobraracer46  Ford pictures for cobraracer46    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Pit bull, the most likely breed to bite and kill humans. The Pit bull is the only dog I can think of that has been banned in several countries including France and Canada.

--------------------
2001 SVT cobra convertible with a Viper T56, Fikse wheels, Griggs frame kit, roll bar, Vortech, 4:30 gears, brembo GT brakes and more.

Posts: 1172 | From: Woodside California | Registered: Apr 2002  |  :
89point.
¯
Member # 6078

cobraracer what exactly are you trying to say?? do you have a pit?
mustang928
¯
Member # 2123

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mustang928  Ford pictures for mustang928    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cobraracer46:
Pit bull, the most likely breed to bite and kill humans. The Pit bull is the only dog I can think of that has been banned in several countries including France and Canada.

Ah... no! I have owned pits for over 25 yrs and they are no more agressive than any other dog. They get a bad rep because of stupid owners, you know the sort of rep the mustang owners get.
Posts: 333 | From: CALIFORNIA | Registered: Nov 2002  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Food for though, so you have other information then what you see on TV (cause we know everything you see on TV is the truth):

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/myths.cfm

Specifically:

Will a pit bull that shows aggression towards other animals go after PEOPLE NEXT?

No. Aggression towards other animals and human aggression are two totally different things. We've heard this frightened quote, "He went after a dog (or cat) and our kids might be next!". This is one big MONSTER of a myth that has generated a host of damaging anti-pit bull hysteria. It is perfectly 'normal' for a pit bull to be wonderfully affectionate and friendly with people, while at the same time not 100% trustworthy around other dogs. Like any breed of dog that we see in family homes today, a properly raised, well socialized, responsibly owned pit bull should never be human aggressive. Pit bulls that do show truly aggressive behavior towards humans are not typical of the breed and in some cases, should be humanely euthanized.

That last part is what you have to pay attention to. Its not the dog's fault, but the irresponsible owners who fuck everything up for legitamite dog owners.

Just like the mustang scene, we get a few sideshow/run from cop idiots and it puts a stygma on the WHOLE mustang scene.

Its sad that misinformed people and irrisponsible dog owners perpetuate this myth.

Pitbulls dont even have the highest amount of incidents of dog attacks. Pitbulls are down around 7 on the list with dogs such as Huskies and German Shepards higher on the list. Oh ya and the number one dog is Poodles.

Yet you never see those on TV because...wonder why? A poodle attacking a human does not make as good of news as a pitbull attacking a human. The stuff you see on the news is there for one reason ... to generate ratings.

Mike

[ March 12, 2009, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: 90gtvert ]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

http://www.110octanephotography.com

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Why do some people cut the ears on their pit bulls? [Confused] Just wondering.

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90gtvert:
Nala:

-

Looks like my old girl.. She was a great dog.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90gtvert  Ford pictures for 90gtvert    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:

Cropping is done completely for cosmetic reasons. I prefer my pits with natural ears and dont want to put my dog through that stress, but that aside its the owners choice.

Cropping gained popularity amonst dog fighters in the early 80's I think(ill check on that) because it gave the dogs a more "intense/mean" look and also prevent a source of injuries during fights (ears getting torn off).

Now it is commonplace as a lot of people enjoy that look. I like both, but would never crop my dogs ears.

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by WIKDVNM:
quote:
Nala:

-

Looks like my old girl.. She was a great dog.
Watch out...that one will kill you and eats babies for breakfast

HAHHA
kidding

She would indeed lick you to death [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:

Cropping is done completely for cosmetic reasons. I prefer my pits with natural ears and dont want to put my dog through that stress, but that aside its the owners choice.

Cropping gained popularity amonst dog fighters in the early 80's I think(ill check on that) because it gave the dogs a more "intense/mean" look and also prevent a source of injuries during fights (ears getting torn off).

Now it is commonplace as a lot of people enjoy that look. I like both, but would never crop my dogs ears.

Mike

Yea i definitely like the natural look better [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Food for though, so you have other information then what you see on TV (cause we know everything you see on TV is the truth):

Specifically:

Will a pit bull that shows aggression towards other animals go after PEOPLE NEXT?

No. Aggression towards other animals and human aggression are two totally different things. We've heard this frightened quote, "He went after a dog (or cat) and our kids might be next!". This is one big MONSTER of a myth that has generated a host of damaging anti-pit bull hysteria. It is perfectly 'normal' for a pit bull to be wonderfully affectionate and friendly with people, while at the same time not 100% trustworthy around other dogs. Like any breed of dog that we see in family homes today, a properly raised, well socialized, responsibly owned pit bull should never be human aggressive. Pit bulls that do show truly aggressive behavior towards humans are not typical of the breed and in some cases, should be humanely euthanized.

That last part is what you have to pay attention to. Its not the dog's fault, but the irresponsible owners who fuck everything up for legitamite dog owners.

Just like the mustang scene, we get a few sideshow/run from cop idiots and it puts a stygma on the WHOLE mustang scene.

Its sad that misinformed people and irrisponsible dog owners perpetuate this myth.

Pitbulls dont even have the highest amount of incidents of dog attacks. Pitbulls are down around 7 on the list with dogs such as Huskies and German Shepards higher on the list. Oh ya and the number one dog is Poodles.

Yet you never see those on TV because...wonder why? A poodle attacking a human does not make as good of news as a pitbull attacking a human. The stuff you see on the news is there for one reason ... to generate ratings.

Mike

[patriot] i hate poodles! use to have a delivery job, dam poodle bit me in the leg once in front of its owner [Mad] , when i was trying to bring package in for the old man.
Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
90gtvert
¯
Member # 8697

quote:
Originally posted by Blue Oval:
quote:
quote:

Specifically:

Mike

[patriot] i hate poodles! use to have a delivery job, dam poodle bit me in the leg once in front of its owner [Mad] , when i was trying to bring package in for the old man.
I have a scar on my right hand from an old neighbors poodle. I hate thoe dogs. And not to mention when I go to the dog park, there are two poodles that consistenly go after/attack my female pit, causing her to cower/roll on to her back and sometimes urinate in fear. The poodles owner tells me (this is NOT a joke), that her dogs can SENSE EVIL DOGS, and because pitsbulls re evil its not her fault they attack my dog. My dog makes ZERO threatening behavoirs to these dogs.

Are your seriously kidding me!?!

Mike

--------------------
90 GT Vert
93 GT

gtowned
¯
Member # 8156

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gtowned  Ford pictures for gtowned    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
chihuahua's(sp???) in my opinion are the meanest dogs.granted they cant do much but most of the ones ive ever been around have bit me

--------------------
Taking terminators off the road one at a time...

Posts: 1106 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Jan 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com