Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » let's see your pitbull (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: let's see your pitbull
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gtowned.:
chihuahua'ss(sp???) in my opinion are the meanest dogs.granted they cant do much but most of the ones ive ever been around have bit me

ha ha ha ha yea our neighbor across the street has 5 of those little shits... one day one of them came screaming across the street and attacked my shin, I booted it with my foot across the lawn.. when the neighbored came over yelling at me all I did was look at his and say "leash law buddy"

Guess later I found out I wasn't the first this dog went after... he lets them out on his front lawn with no leashes... 5 of these little suckers running around wild.

[ March 12, 2009, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: WIKDVNM ]

Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :
Blue Oval
¯
Member # 2548

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Oval  Ford pictures for Blue Oval    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My Bitch at 1yr
 -

[ March 18, 2009, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Blue Oval ]

--------------------
65 Coupe 306, AFR's
89 Cali. Ed. Saleen "sold"
BAB 89 GT
08 Yamaha R6

Posts: 2345 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1990GT50
¯
Member # 2119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1990GT50  Ford pictures for 1990GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[/qb][/QUOTE] [patriot] i hate poodles! use to have a delivery job, dam poodle bit me in the leg once in front of its owner [Mad] , when i was trying to bring package in for the old man. [/qb][/QUOTE]I have a scar on my right hand from an old neighbors poodle. I hate thoe dogs. And not to mention when I go to the dog park, there are two poodles that consistenly go after/attack my female pit, causing her to cower/roll on to her back and sometimes urinate in fear. The poodles owner tells me (this is NOT a joke), that her dogs can SENSE EVIL DOGS, and because pitsbulls re evil its not her fault they attack my dog. My dog makes ZERO threatening behavoirs to these dogs.

Are your seriously kidding me!?!

Mike [/QB][/QUOTE]

Haha. This reminds me of when this 3some of dikes were at my local dog park, each with a little chiuawa (sp?). Whenever my pit went to sniff them they would try to bite him and bark, etc... The owners kept saying "If you dont like him then tell him" to their dogs and Im like WTF?? they're dogs are acting agressive, not mine. After about 10 mins of this, they're dogs flip out again and Im like "Remy, if you dont like them then tell them" They got all scared and started acting weird. I laughed.
I love it when people scare themselves with their own ignorance.

Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
UPDATE PICS...1ST PIC IS THE MOTHER DUE IN 2 WEEKS ...AND THE REST ARE THE DAD AND PUPS...I KNOW THE BROWN 1 IS FOR SALE...PM ME IF U NEED MORE INFO

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
geez clean thier shit, its bad enuff they have a small area to live in and you expect them to lay in it too? [Mad]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reminds me of those places that get busted on Animal Precinct. Clean up their shit that's gross!!!

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
Kaindia50
¯
Member # 5174

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kaindia50  Ford pictures for Kaindia50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
it gets clean everyday....bro inlaw comes home from work ad cleans it ...i told him to put em together so i can take pics...but trust me he loves his dogs
Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I get woken up at 4 am this morning by my dog yelping in pain. I run to see whats going on thinking he just needs to go pee. I open the door and let him out, finally i turn on the light and see THIS!

Turns out something bit him, most likely a spider but man i felt horrible. Took him to the emergency vet and gave him some shots and was told to give him benadryl.

-

-

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[burnout] [burnout] [burnout]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that happened to my dog too. he looked like a damn hippo. he got stung by a bee. probably the same thing. the benadryl always works good

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

white1990stang
¯
Member # 2307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for white1990stang  Ford pictures for white1990stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres my 2. shes 2 months and hes 11 months.

-

-

--------------------
You must be fast, cause I was haullin ass when I passed you.

408OUTLAW
¯
Member # 7297

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 408OUTLAW  Ford pictures for 408OUTLAW  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Wink]

--------------------
SOUTH BAY STANGS

cees87drop
¯
Member # 4066

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cees87drop  Ford pictures for cees87drop    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I got a couple of pups for sale. $60. shoot me a PM in intrested. 8 weeks old.

-

-
 -

[ March 19, 2009, 08:27 PM: Message edited by: cees87drop ]

PWR HNGRY 302
¯
Member # 6000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PWR HNGRY 302  Ford pictures for PWR HNGRY 302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 427 StRoKeR SN94:
these are all nice pits ill try to post a pic of my dog later. i just had to put him to sleep cuz he bit some 16 year old kid that was stickn hes hand in my fence teaseing him with a stick . ive had my dog for almost 5yrs sad day for me and my wife. my wife had bought him for me as a surprize.

Sorry to hear that. Because of the dog's breed everyone is automatically going to blame the dog. When I'm not home my dogs go into their dog run because I don't want them at risk. If the police go into your backyard and your dog is back there, they have the right to shoot your dog if they feel threatened.

--------------------
87 Fox- Restoration in progress
2014 Tacoma DCLB MGM
2017 Prius Prime (The Daily)

Posts: 2655 | From: SF Bay Area | Registered: Sep 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com