Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this site ..... (Page 2)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: this site .....
BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ya matt i think we had this kinda a talk a couple times.

[patriot]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
One more idea I nominate John/Blown67 as a moderator, he lives here anyhow and has something every few months or so to say, hell give him the power!!!!

I got a better idea, why dont you guys buy the site from Matt, and then you can do and say all the bull shit you want. Im sure with your "points" youre trying to get across you dont seem to inviting to new members. Maybe its me but with your negative attitudes, its no wonder people try and post shit that makes people laugh. But since youre all so mad that some one other than your selfs made a sale or made some one laugh maybe you guys should try and buy the site. You can sell your crap to each other and talk amongst each other about how much you guys hate life, and then no one can comment back cuz you would have band everyone. But ya, make john a mod so he can just go on a rampage and kick every one off except his buddys, good idea. Hey you can run for ruler of the world, and make it so no one has freedom of speech or any other freedoms for that matter!!!
Fact is this site is for people that have the same interests, Mustangs, and shit if there are other things them to!!!
Your ideas of a communist forum should be some where else not here!!!!!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

[ November 02, 2008, 04:03 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
One more idea I nominate John/Blown67 as a moderator, he lives here anyhow and has something every few months or so to say, hell give him the power!!!!

I got a better idea, why dont you guys buy the site from Matt, and then you can do and say all the bull shit you want. Im sure with your "points" youre trying to get across you dont seem to inviting to new members. Maybe its me but with your negative attitudes, its no wonder people try and post shit that makes people laugh. But since youre all so mad that some one other than your selfs made a sale or made some one laugh maybe you guys should try and buy the site. You can sell your crap to each other and talk amongst each other about how much you guys hate life, and then no one can comment back cuz you would have band everyone. But ya, make john a mod so he can just go on a rampage and kick every one off except his buddys, good idea. Hey you can run for ruler of the world, and make it so no one has freedom of speech or any other freedoms for that matter!!!
Fact is this site is for people that have the same interests, Mustangs, and shit if there are other things them to!!!
Your ideas of a communist forum should be some where else not here!!!!!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!]

WOW did I strike a nerve or something??? If you read that far into that one statement then I dont know what to tell you. It was a sarcastic remark meant as a joke. Ive been on this site for years and seen many people come and go...People get to uptight about shit [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah i hate the videos as well. If they were funny people would post in them more but instead no one does cause they suck. I just lurk too now, nothing to post in anymore.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a Mod in this section, but I will say my piece...

If you don't like the website, leave. It's that simple.

I agree the video posting has gotten outta hand, likewise with the posts to see what you're buddy is doing at 3am. Use a IM program. Thanks!

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
happygmore
¯
Member # 7159

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for happygmore  Ford pictures for happygmore    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
cafords= high school??? [Razz]
Posts: 421 | From: west san jose | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
Not a Mod in this section, but I will say my piece...

If you don't like the website, leave. It's that simple.

I agree the video posting has gotten outta hand, likewise with the posts to see what you're buddy is doing at 3am. Use a IM program. Thanks!

its just that simple as John said

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
PIF
¯
Member # 5570

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PIF  Ford pictures for PIF  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BLAME IT ON BUSH, IRAQ, THE ECONOMY, THE STOCK MARKET, THE HOUSING CRUNCH, NATURAL DISASTERS, CREDIT CARDS, GASOLINE PRICES AND GLOBAL WARMING!

--------------------
86GT
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3874263
79Pace Car
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2644330
82TTOP
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2573989

Posts: 295 | From: East Palo Alto | Registered: Apr 2005  |  :
444_C.I.D.
¯
Member # 2956

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 444_C.I.D.  Ford pictures for 444_C.I.D.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by PAIDINFULL:
BLAME IT ON BUSH, IRAQ, THE ECONOMY, THE STOCK MARKET, THE HOUSING CRUNCH, NATURAL DISASTERS, CREDIT CARDS, GASOLINE PRICES AND GLOBAL WARMING!

Blame it on AL GORE... He invented the internet [Razz]
threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As far as im concerned, this site has helped me tremendously. It is a valuable resource if you catch certin people at the right time. Overall, this site has helped me alot with troubleshooting and general knowledge. I built my motor last summer with alot of advice for some of the more knowledgable people on this site. All i can say is....It rips! and thank you! [worship] [burnout]

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I still dont understand why grown men bicker and complain like women.

1.Every thread has a title. You can pic and choose which one to read.

2.If you want a forum with only your friends try <a href="http://www.myspace.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.myspace.com.</a>

3.No one is being disrespected by the for sale and vid. posts.

4.Fox bodys are 15+ years old some people would rather buy the small parts rather than go to pic n pull.

This small group of people dont make cafords, and by all means if its not worth comming to the site anymore dont come. Dont push your your negative attitude on us, we dont need it!!! Take your bad attitude to 1320!!!!! [patriot]

and youve been a member for a month....
Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I AGREE WITH FR5.0 EVERY POST HAS A TITTLE ON IT AND U GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE GOING TO OPEN UP BEFORE EVEN OPENING IT IF U GUYS AINT USE TO SEEING YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM DROP302 DONT OPEN HIS THREADS UP AND U GUYS WOULDT BE COMPLAINNIG LIKE LITTLE GIRLS 8STANG8 WHO U TALKING ABOUT ALWAYS YELLING LOL HONESTLY THIS TOPIC IS B.S. SEEMS LIKE EVERY WEEK THERES SOME ONE COMPLAINING ON HOW BAD THIS SITE IS GETTING GET OVER IT NOBODY IS FORCING U TO WATCH SOMETHING U DONT WANT TO WATCH, ANOTHER THING THE REASON WHY ALOT OF THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON IS BECAUSE I BEEN ON CRAIGSLIST AND SEEN PICS OF PARTS WITH THE CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM LOGO IN THE BOTTOM NOT MEANTIONING ANY NAMES BUT OF COURSE SOME ONE FROM CRAIGSLIST SEES THAT THEY COME HERE AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW THIS SITE "WORKS" AND THATS WHEN THEY START TALKING SHIT OR START POSTING THERE SAME PART LIKE 10TIMES.

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by **2_TONE_NOTCH_N_ITS_BLOWN**:
I AGREE WITH FR5.0 EVERY POST HAS A TITTLE ON IT AND U GUYS ALREADY KNOW WHAT U GUYS ARE GOING TO OPEN UP BEFORE EVEN OPENING IT IF U GUYS AINT USE TO SEEING YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM DROP302 DONT OPEN HIS THREADS UP AND U GUYS WOULDT BE COMPLAINNIG LIKE LITTLE GIRLS 8STANG8 WHO U TALKING ABOUT ALWAYS YELLING LOL HONESTLY THIS TOPIC IS B.S. SEEMS LIKE EVERY WEEK THERES SOME ONE COMPLAINING ON HOW BAD THIS SITE IS GETTING GET OVER IT NOBODY IS FORCING U TO WATCH SOMETHING U DONT WANT TO WATCH, ANOTHER THING THE REASON WHY ALOT OF THIS SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON IS BECAUSE I BEEN ON CRAIGSLIST AND SEEN PICS OF PARTS WITH THE CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM LOGO IN THE BOTTOM NOT MEANTIONING ANY NAMES BUT OF COURSE SOME ONE FROM CRAIGSLIST SEES THAT THEY COME HERE AND THEY DONT KNOW HOW THIS SITE "WORKS" AND THATS WHEN THEY START TALKING SHIT OR START POSTING THERE SAME PART LIKE 10TIMES.

So basicly what you guys are saying that its our fault that we have to shift through all the BS threads to find the ones that actually are worth something?
In the words of Hidnos: [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by liftedF150:
quote:
I still dont understand why grown men bicker and complain like women.

1.Every thread has a title. You can pic and choose which one to read.

2.If you want a forum with only your friends try <a href="http://www.myspace.com." target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.myspace.com.</a>

3.No one is being disrespected by the for sale and vid. posts.

4.Fox bodys are 15+ years old some people would rather buy the small parts rather than go to pic n pull.

This small group of people dont make cafords, and by all means if its not worth comming to the site anymore dont come. Dont push your your negative attitude on us, we dont need it!!! Take your bad attitude to 1320!!!!! [patriot]

and youve been a member for a month....
annnnddddd what are you saying thats not even a point are you serious?????

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:

So basicly what you guys are saying that its our fault that we have to shift through all the BS threads to find the ones that actually are worth something?
In the words of Hidnos: [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

ummmmmmm maybe what were trying to say is the world is full of different people, youre not going to like everything everyone does but you going to have to deal with it cuz thats life and it sux. I dont always agree with everything you guys do but do you see me crying about it?......no.......grow up!! This is the real world! After me and tones of others theres going to be more different people. Youre going to have to live and let live some day.........bud. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post 
FR is clearly a troll, likely banned member from another site. MANY of the members of 7k and above are nothing but drama and should hang out at drama.com as there is nothing here they're trying to do other than bring the site down.

.02 and done

--------------------

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
FR is clearly a troll, likely banned member from another site. MANY of the members of 7k and above are nothing but drama and should hang out at drama.com as there is nothing here they're trying to do other than bring the site down.

.02 and done

wrong not a troll and you can goahead and paypal that .02 to me

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:
you can goahead and paypal that .02 to me

I'll admit, that was humorous [Big Grin]

--------------------

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow.. ive been reading this post since the 1st day it was created.lmfao i know this post has alot to due with me, that i post 2 many yotube videos, blah blah blah, i dont like talking shit to people especially over something stupid like this, but you people that complain over this site going downhill, you people are FUCKEN crybaby's.... for example, since i joined this site, it has been the sameway it was, "general talk" section, videos been getting posted since day 1, but we have a group of people al of a sudden disagree on videos..lmfao,

2. i read that i post stupid topics or something, a minute ago i seen a topic of a video that some1 else posted and it said " i dont normally do this but its funny", and i see N8 commenting "that was funny", i see you are a hipacrit, you talk so much crap bout me posting videos and that video was so FUCKING STUPID......

3. 532 fastback= you saying my videos suck, lmfao.. i see you posting threads like you going to fight a fire or something, i think thats fucking gay, its like me posting a thread " hey guys i just had sex with my wife and i made her bleed", aint nobody wanna hear that shit,

4. xvt's 85 5.0 = lol, i thought youtube was a secret man, lmfao, if you dont like my post, DONt FUCKING open it then, aint nobody looking for attention, videos are posted to make someone laugh, who gives a fuck if its 3years old, ain't nobody got a gun to your head saying watch the fucking video, there are people on this site that like to laugh, not everyone has a stick up their ass like you......

5. these crybabys act like were selling drugs on this site, this site is going down hill and being torn appart, oh well, its been like this since day 1 of this site and obviously its bnot going to change, but wait, we got a group of guys who cry about the dumbest things, so let make a change...... lmfao its a simple as putting a condom on " you dont like it, get the fuck out and go myspace"

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
quote:

ummmmmmm maybe what were trying to say is the world is full of different people, youre not going to like everything everyone does but you going to have to deal with it cuz thats life and it sux. I dont always agree with everything you guys do but do you see me crying about it?......no.......grow up!! This is the real world! After me and tones of others theres going to be more different people. Youre going to have to live and let live some day.........bud. [Roll Eyes]
Please dont give me this real world bs... I live in the real world and when stupid shit is said or done its taken care of, unfortunetly it hasnt been taken care of here. Thats probebly mostly the mods fault for not staying on top of alot of it. We dont need 12 fucking post a day about stupid youtube videos, and maybe the mods should make a forum for people just to post stupid shit like videos in. Im not saying everybody needs to agree with one persons point of view but there have been a crap load of stupid posts that any moron can see arnt needed. Its called common sense and unfortunetly theres alot of people on here that lack it.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *302 DROP*:
wow.. ive been reading this post since the 1st day it was created.lmfao i know this post has alot to due with me, that i post 2 many yotube videos, blah blah blah, i dont like talking shit to people especially over something stupid like this, but you people that complain over this site going downhill, you people are FUCKEN crybaby's.... for example, since i joined this site, it has been the sameway it was, "general talk" section, videos been getting posted since day 1, but we have a group of people al of a sudden disagree on videos..lmfao,

2. i read that i post stupid topics or something, a minute ago i seen a topic of a video that some1 else posted and it said " i dont normally do this but its funny", and i see N8 commenting "that was funny", i see you are a hipacrit, you talk so much crap bout me posting videos and that video was so FUCKING STUPID......

3. 532 fastback= you saying my videos suck, lmfao.. i see you posting threads like you going to fight a fire or something, i think thats fucking gay, its like me posting a thread " hey guys i just had sex with my wife and i made her bleed", aint nobody wanna hear that shit,

4. xvt's 85 5.0 = lol, i thought youtube was a secret man, lmfao, if you dont like my post, DONt FUCKING open it then, aint nobody looking for attention, videos are posted to make someone laugh, who gives a fuck if its 3years old, ain't nobody got a gun to your head saying watch the fucking video, there are people on this site that like to laugh, not everyone has a stick up their ass like you......

5. these crybabys act like were selling drugs on this site, this site is going down hill and being torn appart, oh well, its been like this since day 1 of this site and obviously its not going to change, but wait, we got a group of guys who cry about the dumbest things, so let make a change...... lmfao its a simple as putting a condom on " you dont like it, get the fuck out and go myspace"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

WOW did I strike a nerve or something??? If you read that far into that one statement then I dont know what to tell you. It was a sarcastic remark meant as a joke. Ive been on this site for years and seen many people come and go...People get to uptight about shit [Whoo Whooooo!]
i didnt read in to it i just wanted to state the facts about jon no harm no foul right

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Please dont give me this real world bs... I live in the real world and when stupid shit is said or done its taken care of, unfortunetly it hasnt been taken care of here. Thats probebly mostly the mods fault for not staying on top of alot of it. We dont need 12 fucking post a day about stupid youtube videos, and maybe the mods should make a forum for people just to post stupid shit like videos in. Im not saying everybody needs to agree with one persons point of view but there have been a crap load of stupid posts that any moron can see arnt needed. Its called common sense and unfortunetly theres alot of people on here that lack it.
I agree with you, but like i said people do things that were not going to be happy with everyday. I just get upset when i see grown men bashing and bickering like women, in the open for all to see. If you have a problem pm matt i mean am i wrong? Bashing and bickering is the main problem starter around here do you disagree? The people that want the problems to stop, are the ones fueling the fire and thats the truth!!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by *302 DROP*:

5. these crybabys act like were selling drugs on this site, this site is going down hill and being torn appart, oh well, its been like this since day 1 of this site and obviously its bnot going to change, but wait, we got a group of guys who cry about the dumbest things, so let make a change...... lmfao its a simple as putting a condom on " you dont like it, get the fuck out and go myspace"

first of all, go fuck your self, and second the only ones with shit stuck up their asses is you and you fag friend, always talking that faggot shit about mija this cochina that. I don't take shit and I ain't no ganster, but if you want to start shit I can definitely finish it, any time let me know if you want my address and I'll post it up.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com