Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this site ..... (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: this site .....
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 8 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fastertoys1:
I think the for sale section has really turned to shits latly I don't think people should sell stock parts unless some one post that they need it, theirs too many posting with people selling junk trying to get rich.

that's why its called "FOR SALE" you sale parts to make money, your junk can be someone elses treasure... i dont see how the for sale section turned to shits!!! people go and SALE parts or cars, NOT DRUGS..........CAR'S AND PARTS........... NOT SEX......... CAR'S AND PARTS.... NOT BREAST IMPLANTS........ CAR'S AND PARTS
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by *302 DROP*:
wow.. ive been reading this post since the 1st day it was created.lmfao i know this post has alot to due with me, that i post 2 many yotube videos, blah blah blah, i dont like talking shit to people especially over something stupid like this, but you people that complain over this site going downhill, you people are FUCKEN crybaby's.... for example, since i joined this site, it has been the sameway it was, "general talk" section, videos been getting posted since day 1, but we have a group of people al of a sudden disagree on videos..lmfao,

2. i read that i post stupid topics or something, a minute ago i seen a topic of a video that some1 else posted and it said " i dont normally do this but its funny", and i see N8 commenting "that was funny", i see you are a hipacrit, you talk so much crap bout me posting videos and that video was so FUCKING STUPID......

3. 532 fastback= you saying my videos suck, lmfao.. i see you posting threads like you going to fight a fire or something, i think thats fucking gay, its like me posting a thread " hey guys i just had sex with my wife and i made her bleed", aint nobody wanna hear that shit,

4. xvt's 85 5.0 = lol, i thought youtube was a secret man, lmfao, if you dont like my post, DONt FUCKING open it then, aint nobody looking for attention, videos are posted to make someone laugh, who gives a fuck if its 3years old, ain't nobody got a gun to your head saying watch the fucking video, there are people on this site that like to laugh, not everyone has a stick up their ass like you......

5. these crybabys act like were selling drugs on this site, this site is going down hill and being torn appart, oh well, its been like this since day 1 of this site and obviously its bnot going to change, but wait, we got a group of guys who cry about the dumbest things, so let make a change...... lmfao its a simple as putting a condom on " you dont like it, get the fuck out and go myspace"

first of all, go fuck your self, and second the only ones with shit stuck up their asses is you and you fag friend, always talking that faggot shit about mija this cochina that. I don't take shit and I ain't no ganster, but if you want to start shit I can definitely finish it, any time let me know if you want my address and I'll post it up.
look at this, some1 post something bout me and i reply, and look at this, lmfao, thats why these threads shouldnt be started, like i said i dont like staring shit, i aint that type of person but if u say something about me, ofcourse im gonna respond....... by the way, you taking it to another level, aint no one trying to start shit with anyone
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:
wow.. ive been reading this post since the 1st day it was created.lmfao i know this post has alot to due with me, that i post 2 many yotube videos, blah blah blah, i dont like talking shit to people especially over something stupid like this, but you people that complain over this site going downhill, you people are FUCKEN crybaby's.... for example, since i joined this site, it has been the sameway it was, "general talk" section, videos been getting posted since day 1, but we have a group of people al of a sudden disagree on videos..lmfao,

2. i read that i post stupid topics or something, a minute ago i seen a topic of a video that some1 else posted and it said " i dont normally do this but its funny", and i see N8 commenting "that was funny", i see you are a hipacrit, you talk so much crap bout me posting videos and that video was so FUCKING STUPID......

3. 532 fastback= you saying my videos suck, lmfao.. i see you posting threads like you going to fight a fire or something, i think thats fucking gay, its like me posting a thread " hey guys i just had sex with my wife and i made her bleed", aint nobody wanna hear that shit,

4. xvt's 85 5.0 = lol, i thought youtube was a secret man, lmfao, if you dont like my post, DONt FUCKING open it then, aint nobody looking for attention, videos are posted to make someone laugh, who gives a fuck if its 3years old, ain't nobody got a gun to your head saying watch the fucking video, there are people on this site that like to laugh, not everyone has a stick up their ass like you......

5. these crybabys act like were selling drugs on this site, this site is going down hill and being torn appart, oh well, its been like this since day 1 of this site and obviously its bnot going to change, but wait, we got a group of guys who cry about the dumbest things, so let make a change...... lmfao its a simple as putting a condom on " you dont like it, get the fuck out and go myspace"

first of all, go fuck your self, and second the only ones with shit stuck up their asses is you and you fag friend, always talking that faggot shit about mija this cochina that. I don't take shit and I ain't no ganster, but if you want to start shit I can definitely finish it, any time let me know if you want my address and I'll post it up.
look at this, some1 post something bout me and i reply, and look at this, lmfao, thats why these threads shouldnt be started, like i said i dont like staring shit, i aint that type of person but if u say something about me, ofcourse im gonna respond....... by the way, you taking it to another level, aint no one trying to start shit with anyone
I can take it to what ever level you want to take it to.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
ok if you say so, youre the bigger person,
WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
XVT'S WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS ALL I WANNA KNOW IS WHO U TALKING ABOUT WHEN U SAY YOUR FAG FRIEND?

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by **2_TONE_NOTCH_N_ITS_BLOWN**:
XVT'S WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS ALL I WANNA KNOW IS WHO U TALKING ABOUT WHEN U SAY YOUR FAG FRIEND?

don't act like you don't know, you're the only other fag in this site.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by **2_TONE_NOTCH_N_ITS_BLOWN**:

don't act like you don't know, you're the only other fag in this site.
I just got your PM, don't call me "NIKKA" if you want my address let me know.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE
¯
Member # 8169

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE  Ford pictures for WEST_BAY$_FINE$T_COUPE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I PM'D YO BITCH ASS SO WE CAN KEEP THIS SHIT OFF THE THREAD SEND ME YOUR FUCKING ADDRESS SO I CAN GO FUCK YOUR BITCH YOUR RIGHT NOW AND SHOW U HOW MUCH OF A FAG I AM.

--------------------
90COUPE
02SALEEN
90HTACKBACK (SOLD)
93 HATCHBACK (SOLD)

**I RIDE HYPHY SHIT**

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

wow!! look like this thread is moving to streetracing
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

I just did.

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

ya cause everything u guys post in goes there thanx

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
quote:

ya cause everything u guys post in goes there thanx
hey your the person who started this thread.....thanks [patriot] you just made people make more enemies on this site... when you could have just PM'D me and told me to chill out , i would have, you made something so little to a stupid thread

[ November 02, 2008, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: *302 DROP* ]

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
u took it to a person level i never once mentioned names. must feel guilty i guess. seems like most agree an theres what three of u guys out there that dont [Confused] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

wow... you know you were talking about me, no need to beat around the bush, then you have your buddys joining you and adding on, its only obvious that you are talking about me, i post majority of youtube videos......
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The problem this site is having right now is all the wanna be gangsters who were allowed to post . No body shows anyone any respect any more the name calling personal insults. Everybody is a killer just ask them lol [Roll Eyes] . it has been like pre-school.

I think the ford sale section is pretty good. it is very easy to quickly weed through it to see what you want.

[ November 02, 2008, 07:49 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
The problem this site is having right now is all the wanna be gangsters who were allowed to post . No body shows anyone any respect any more the name calling personal insults. Everybody is a killer just ask them lol [Roll Eyes] . it has been like pre-school.

I think the ford sale section is pretty good. it is very easy to quickly weed through it to see what you want.

[patriot]
SF Coupe
¯
Member # 1810

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SF Coupe  Ford pictures for SF Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The irony of this thread is too much. The morons bitching at each other are exactly why this site has taken a dump.
Slow05GT
¯
Member # 8408

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Slow05GT  Ford pictures for Slow05GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

I really didnt want to be part of this post but I agree with you 1 hundred percent [patriot] This is ford website everybody is on here has one thing in common an shares an interest "FORDS" debates or arguements about anything else is not needed!... [CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG] lol Come on now guys lighten up a tad!!!
Posts: 2233 | From: Natomas, ca | Registered: May 2008  |  :
drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:
The irony of this thread is too much. The morons bitching at each other are exactly why this site has taken a dump.

there goes the name calling,, its people like you that fire up somebody when a name gets called
Mr.Lucky
CAFords OG
Member # 1772

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr.Lucky  Ford pictures for Mr.Lucky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SF Coupe:

+1 i was trying to stay outta the thread, i agree with a previous said statement that 7K+ members have had some negative effects on the site... and even some members with lower numbers are aiding. Not pointing fingers, yea youtube is no secret and alot of shit is 3 years old. Maybe just seeing the post makes people go [Roll Eyes] and if they click on it and see what it is, including being in the archives it just makes us go [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] even more. Just my .02 and yes i take paypal [Big Grin]
oh and on that note, $5 says this heads to streetracing [Razz]

[ November 02, 2008, 08:08 PM: Message edited by: bottled95GT?? ]

--------------------
95GT: Bolt ons.
Good sellers/buyers: Stangs R Us, 1SicGt, sn4bwc, racsirx, WickedStang, Autumnstang97, cali95gt

Pro71bird
¯
Member # 7844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pro71bird  Ford pictures for Pro71bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

+1

--------------------
George
1973 Camaro
2002 SVT Lightning

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Say all the garbage you want, the fact still remains this thread has nothing to do with fords. Yet all you poor sport negative attitude grown men are posting how you hate that general talk isnt devoted to ford talk only. Just curious but are any of you that say youre fed up with this forum even members of other forums? As far as i can see this forum is doing just fine i dont see it going down hill at all. Maybe you guys should join another forum also, i bet you will see all the same shit. Like jon b said if you dont like it you dont have to log on!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
Pro71bird
¯
Member # 7844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pro71bird  Ford pictures for Pro71bird    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
Fact is this site is for people that have the same interests, Mustangs, ]

This site is called California Fords and is for those people that appreciate and respect ALL Ford vehicles, not just Mustangs.

--------------------
George
1973 Camaro
2002 SVT Lightning

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*302 DROP* and **2_TONE_NOTCH_N_ITS_BLOWN** need to conform to social norms on this forum or find a new site to post on.

Not speaking in proper English offends many Ford owners here. Not using proper punctuation offends many Ford owners here.

We recently got rid of the fake internet thugs on here. The remaining residue has got to go. This is their chance to leave voluntarily. There are probably better suited websites out there for some people that have invited themselves and their drama here.

-

The original thread topic is valid, the thread starter should start it again without all the drama. If you guys are sick of the drama and BS, one thing you can do is wash out the junk by making thoughtful valid posts in the community. This will make the thugs and fake thugs feel out of place. It is not the job of the moderators to do this, but the job of the community members as a whole. The relationship between moderators and members here isn't master to servant or government to citizen. The moderators are just like you.

Some initial changes that should be made voluntarily:

- IF YOU TYPE LIKE THIS THEN THIS SITE IS NOT THE PLACE FOR YOU IT OFFENDS A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE NO HARD FEELINGS THANKS IN ADVANCE WE ARE JUST SICK OF LISTENING TO PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND AND HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE AND YOU AREA ABLE TO READ THIS BECAUSE MANY MEMBERS HERE DONT FIND TYPING LIKE THIS EASY TO COMPREHEND OR READ

- Castro family, please group your for sale parts together. The castro family has made thousands of dollars in profits from CAFords for many years so don't be offended. Please respect many of our members wishes and not make a for sale thread for each part.

- essasin you have good points, who wants to run cafords heatware feedback system? The problem is lots of people want it, but not one is serious about stepping up to take care of managing the feedback system and the drama such systems bring.

If you guys want a better site then you should take it upon yourself to make improvements. See a stupid post? Make 5 good posts to flood out the one dumb one. See people using general talk for personal messages? PM them NICELY yourself and extremely politely ask them to use the PM feature or send them a link to an an IM program they can both use. Sick of 50 lame youtube posts? Make a single post called "The official youtube video post, post all youtube links in here". If you guys think about it, there is something each one of you can do yourselves to clean up the site. Too many people these days think the government can cure all their problems. If their neighborhood is dirty, they don't pick up the trash themselves or paint over the graffiti. They scream the government needs to do something about it. They scream it for months and years, when picking up a bucket of paint and some trash bags only takes hours. Take your neighborhood back CAFords members. A moderator here is just a single person like yourself. If this is what you guys want, group together and make the site how you want it, just like your own neighborhood, city or country. You don't need the moderators or governments help if you're really determined. [patriot]

but we've always been here for you when you need help [patriot]

[ November 02, 2008, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com