Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How do I become a mod? (Page 2)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do I become a mod?
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
IM FOR PEACE NOT RACISM THE GLASS IS HALF FULL PEOPLE!!!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fr you have a right to your opinion & I respect you for your views, because we are all open to think & say what ever we want I just don't like when people put down a race as to judge them all because of their skin color now if you think someone is a nut job then cool bag on him but not because he's a certain color so you include all that is his same color thats all!! If you hate Obama & Ferricon then be it but don't put all blacks down because you don't like them thats all!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK, If I get this right, whites arent allowed to hate blacks because of skin color? http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=louis+farrakhan&search_type=&aq=0&oq=louis+far But blacks are ok with including all whites as slave owners? And to tell a black man to get over it, is a bad thing? Are we getting double standards here? Black africans sold black "slaves" to Americans, not white people because there were black people owning plantations aswell during the slavery years. But its OK to generlize from your stand point which is? Please completely define your standpoint becuase thus far Im confused. It seems you like to skip the IMPORTANT stuff.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 

[ October 10, 2008, 04:55 AM: Message edited by: Dave50 ]

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Fr you have a right to your opinion & I respect you for your views, because we are all open to think & say what ever we want I just don't like when people put down a race as to judge them all because of their skin color now if you think someone is a nut job then cool bag on him but not because he's a certain color so you include all that is his same color thats all!! If you hate Obama & Ferricon then be it but don't put all blacks down because you don't like them thats all!!

again you did not read my post is it me or are you a selective reader? [Confused]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

KINGROY
¯
Member # 7736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for KINGROY  Ford pictures for KINGROY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:

Its not my fault I have a nice car...[/QB]

Epik, It is your fault that you have a nice car. You wash it, wax it, probably garage it and you only take it out every 3rd saturday on odd years and every 2nd sunday on even years. lol. J/P. you have nice car, keep up the good work and keep posting them pics.

--------------------
2003 Cobra Vert
2005 Prius

Posts: 1642 | From: Vallejo, CA | Registered: Jun 2007  |  :
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guees this thread was hijacked so people can argue about more bullshit [Roll Eyes]
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
I guees this thread was hijacked so people can argue about more bullshit [Roll Eyes]

i didnt start this one!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If anyone has a complaint about another member just click on a mods name at the top of the page and send them a PM. I'm sure once they look into your complaint action will be taken. If people have differences thats one thing but shits out of hand and one little boy with a few different accounts needs to be shut down or maybe busted out like the mustang rapist as seen on the epic ownage thread. Its time to toss in some chlorine, the shallow end of the gene pool is producing offspring again.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
If anyone has a complaint about another member just click on a mods name at the top of the page and send them a PM. I'm sure once they look into your complaint action will be taken. If people have differences thats one thing but shits out of hand and one little boy with a few different accounts needs to be shut down or maybe busted out like the mustang rapist as seen on the epic ownage thread. Its time to toss in some chlorine, the shallow end of the gene pool is producing offspring again.

hmmmmm [Confused] if you have thoughts of deception why dont you call some one on it instead of beating around the bush!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who's beating around the bush? I've called lambonotch out several times on his BS fake accounts and thats who I'm talking about. I know we all have different opinions on shit but off the hook personal attacks are bullshit. I'd love to see him talk that shit to someones face.

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
Who's beating around the bush? I've called lambonotch out several times on his BS fake accounts and thats who I'm talking about. I know we all have different opinions on shit but off the hook personal attacks are bullshit. I'd love to see him talk that shit to someones face.

i know who you're talking about i just wanted you to put him on blast. just want you to know Lambo finaly got band [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

by any means necessary
¯
Member # 8682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for by any means necessary  Ford pictures for by any means necessary    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Dave50:
OK, If I get this right, whites arent allowed to hate blacks because of skin color? http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=louis+farrakhan&search_type=&aq=0&oq=louis+far But blacks are ok with including all whites as slave owners? And to tell a black man to get over it, is a bad thing? Are we getting double standards here? Black africans sold black "slaves" to Americans, not white people because there were black people owning plantations aswell during the slavery years. But its OK to generlize from your stand point which is? Please completely define your standpoint becuase thus far Im confused. It seems you like to skip the IMPORTANT stuff.

did you miss me dave50? so first off your are a racist and not a realist. anybody who can speak that much hate about a race is a racist in denial. your like palin who cant even get her facts right about her own campaign. everything you say is WRONG!!! malcolm x was not a racist here's a quote:

"I am not a racist. I am against every form of racism and segregation, every form of discrimination. I believe in human beings, and that all human beings should be respected as such, regardless of their color."
- Malcolm X

but you sir do not respect anybodies race but your own. your a modern day in the closest kkk. even they claim that they are not racist but they lynched negroes in the south for years. and if you want to know what racism does it effects innocents like emmit till. look it up if you dont know the story. and by the way mlk and malcolm X never hated each other. direct quote from mlk:

You know, right before he was killed he came down to Selma and said some pretty passionate things against me, and that surprised me because after all it was my territory there. But afterwards he took my wife aside, and said he thought he could help me more by attacking me than praising me. He thought it would make it easier for me in the long run."
- mlk
take the sheet off your head, get your facts straight and unlearn hate.

and as far as slavery goes whites are responsible for the millions of blacks murdered on their journey to the new land. yes blacks may have captured slaves but they themselves were slaves tricked into a little bit of power given to them by their captives. and let it be know that whites owned more slaves than any other race.

here's another quote from malcolm x on violence:

"I don't favor violence. If we could bring about recognition and respect of our people by peaceful means, well and good. Everybody would like to reach his objectives peacefully. But I'm also a realist. The only people in this country who are asked to be nonviolent are black people."

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

I was the one that qoted your malcolm x trash thread the other day. Aside from black slaves, America would be in the same predicament even if the settlers would have stoped in a predominantly white country. Slaves where global and not just black. On your whites owned more slaves than any other race comment, thats a lie egiptions owned more get your facts rite. On the same boats many english died also it was to long a journey for anyone with that kind of technology.

Mlk and mx didnt get along, mlk was for peace and mx was for violence. mx wanted to be part of mlk's revolution and mlk said he didnt want anything to do with mx, come on man get your facts rite.
Dont qote great men if you cant stand up for them.
get a documentary book malcolm x was a racist, but started a revolution for the good of mankind.
He is called a great man because he helped people rise up and take there freedom, but that doesnt change the fact that he was prejudice. [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

by any means necessary
¯
Member # 8682

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for by any means necessary  Ford pictures for by any means necessary    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

and yes dave50 it is not okay to tell a black man to get over slavery. that's like a man robbing you today and that same man telling you tomorrow to get over it. you wouldnt be able to right away because the pain is still there.

For Africa to me... is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place. - maya angelou

meaning how can the black man and black woman in america just get over it. it is a part of history that is ugly, but can be used as a weapon of strength to prevail. but they will never get that strength to prevail if never given a chance.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- maya angelou

that feeling of your great great great great family members being owned is one feeling you will never know.

an by all means get it through your head that black people are not saying that only whites owned slaves it is a fact that even the native americans owned slaves. so yes other races owned slaves, but whites where the majority.

All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem - Martin Luther King Jr

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by by any means necessary:
quote:

and yes dave50 it is not okay to tell a black man to get over slavery. that's like a man robbing you today and that same man telling you tomorrow to get over it. you wouldnt be able to right away because the pain is still there.

but you dont know the pain and all of our great greats have been enslaved at one time or another if the world was compleatly opressed by actions that never happend directly to them it would be a shitty place to live racism will never end if people lived by the qotes you have posted

"You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I say to you, Do not resist one who is evil. But if any one strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also; and if any one would sue you and take your coat, let him have your cloak as well; and if any one forces you to go one mile, go with him two miles. Give to him who begs from you, and do not refuse him who would borrow from you. You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust." (Matthew 5:38:45 RSV) thats a qote to live your life by.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

by any means necessary, i mean spider stang the two accounts......not a cool move. be your self dont be sceerd to post on your own name. you just create more work for the mods.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by by any means necessary:
quote:

For Africa to me... is more than a glamorous fact. It is a historical truth. No man can know where he is going unless he knows exactly where he has been and exactly how he arrived at his present place. - maya angelou

meaning how can the black man and black woman in america just get over it. it is a part of history that is ugly, but can be used as a weapon of strength to prevail. but they will never get that strength to prevail if never given a chance.

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- maya angelou

that feeling of your great great great great family members being owned is one feeling you will never know.

an by all means get it through your head that black people are not saying that only whites owned slaves it is a fact that even the native americans owned slaves. so yes other races owned slaves, but whites where the majority.

All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face with another problem - Martin Luther King Jr

LMAO! You are so racists its pathetic! You just said many other races owned slaves but its ok for blacks to hate whites, because they owned more? Are you really listening to what youre saying? Also let me get this right, youre for equality but just admitted blacks hate every whiteman the same because HELLA years ago slavery was thought to be OK? So if Im renting a house out, Im suppose to ignore the fact you hate me because Im white? No. Im wondering why you have never slandered Farrakhan since youre so against racism? Never once after all my post reguarding him did you insult him. Dont be a pussy tell everyone you hate people with white skin. Dont play games you coward, admit it. Also thats pretty cute youre posting under two names now. Its cute but its lame. Until you come clean I wont respond youre a coward and a racist, once you admit it I will remove the coward part of your title. Oh I noticed you quoted the racist "x" so quote me "youre a racist coward" end quote.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
fr50 I just got a text you said something about me on here look!! why would i have to make another acct? I don't have to hide anywhere!! Just because someone else dosent like what you have been saying don't try & pin that shit on me!! You & Byanymeans got your own shit going on!! you too both do this quote thing that I don't even know how to do from somewhere look at my post they all are the same!! So you too go back & forth I've told you how I felt & thats it!! You must be scared of who ever that is so you wish it was me but you already know you don't want to go their with me!! So you 2 go play along like to good children!! [patriot]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
fr50 I just got a text you said something about me on here look!! why would i have to make another acct? I don't have to hide anywhere!! Just because someone else dosent like what you have been saying don't try & pin that shit on me!! You & Byanymeans got your own shit going on!! you too both do this quote thing that I don't even know how to do from somewhere look at my post they all are the same!! So you too go back & forth I've told you how I felt & thats it!! You must be scared of who ever that is so you wish it was me but you already know you don't want to go their with me!! So you 2 go play along like to good children!! [patriot]

Come on, Its simple, Any means is registered to the same email as your girls email on myspace, now all the sudden you dont know your girl is a cafords member? LMAO! Not only are you a racist COWARD, youre a liar aswell! Id call your father a coward but Im sure you never met him so... Admins please stop this same IP, duplicate name, fake, racist-coward-spider and "by any means". Like I said before youre a Coward and the duplicate names are proof, youre a lying, racist, coward. Obama is trash and farrakhan proves it.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Dude like I said I didn't write that shit & I don't really give a shit about all of that so you 2 go at it not me!!! I will just watch & laugh at 2 people talking about something that will never change either of your minds!! Hey she's not me like I said!! I told her about all of this racist shit on here & she wanted to give her opinion so thats her GOD given right!! so like I said before Its not me Dumb ass!!! I can tell your smart!!! NoT!!!!!!!!!!!!LoL So tell me where I Lied???? & alot of peeps know me on here dude!! I hang out with anyone as long as their cool regardless of race!! Thats how I know your dumb!! Saying that dumb shit!! just like a McCain Supporter

[ October 11, 2008, 04:29 AM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com