Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How do I become a mod? (Page 1)

Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How do I become a mod?
91 5.0 5speed
¯
Member # 1867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 91 5.0 5speed  Ford pictures for 91 5.0 5speed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does anyone know how I can become a mod on cafords? I like alot of other people are tired of all these racist threads being started here on a daily basis. Their is nothing wrong with having a political debate but some of this stuff is just rediculous(sp) If people are contiuonsly allowed to post such hateful nonsense this site will continue to go down the shitter.

I know we have mods in place right now but it seems for some reason or another b.s hateful post continue and the people causing this stuff are not held accountable for their actions and are allowed to continue. I don't know, maybe some of the mods possibly feel the same way but dont't want to let it be known? Or maybe some of the mods just don"t have time for the site anymore. Either way, I have some free time and I frequent the board daily. if Someone would make me a mod I wil do my best to get rid of these prejudice individuals. Most people come here to b.s talk about cars and go on cruises. Not spread hate

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
+1
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:
Does anyone know how I can become a mod on cafords? I like alot of other people are tired of all these racist threads being started here on a daily basis. Their is nothing wrong with having a political debate but some of this stuff is just rediculous(sp) If people are contiuonsly allowed to post such hateful nonsense this site will continue to go down the shitter.

I know we have mods in place right now but it seems for some reason or another b.s hateful post continue and the people causing this stuff are not held accountable for their actions and are allowed to continue. I don't know, maybe some of the mods possibly feel the same way but dont't want to let it be known? Or maybe some of the mods just don"t have time for the site anymore. Either way, I have some free time and I frequent the board daily. if Someone would make me a mod I wil do my best to get rid of these prejudice individuals. Most people come here to b.s talk about cars and go on cruises. Not spread hate

ya me too im on here 24/7 fr the mod i like the sound of that lets do it [Big Grin]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 302 DROP:
+1

get out of here marv why are you always copying me?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wish people would put on a cruise around Tahoe or something.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I second this Damani should be allowed to become a mod....

Personally, Im tired of all the racist BS, & I am extremely tired of feeling like I am watching an episode of Dateline NBC everytime I go to general talk...Every other thread is about politics??? This is a fuckin Mustang site...Lets keep it that way PLEASE!!!!

Also, why are people like Cummins, solbrothers, & Dave 50 still allowed to post??? On all the other forums I frequent, they would have got the axe days ago for there negative behavior & comments.... [Confused]

Im beginning to think these guys are alter ego's of some of the mods on this site, or they are good buddies with them because there BS constantly gets ignored & keeps goin on & on!!!!!!

[ October 09, 2008, 01:01 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by 91 5.0 5speed:

"knowledge is power." The phrase implies that with knowledge or education one's potential or abilities in life will certainly increase. It is also used as a justification for a reluctance to share information as some form of advantage can be gained through the use or manipulation of knowledge

you might think you're right about the situation, but but you shouldnt ass-u-me people are racist. The quest for knowledge can only be gained through the wise, wise being someone who knows more and youll never now unless you ask.
maybe what you call bashing is realy there way of asking remember you shouldnt ass-u-me.

"A wise man has great power, and a man of knowledge increases strength." [worship]

[ October 09, 2008, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by EPIK:

Personally, Im tired of all the racist BS, & I am extremely tired of feeling like I am watching an episode of Dateline NBC everytime I go to general talk...Every other thread is about politics??? This is a fuckin Mustang site...Lets keep it that way PLEASE!!!!

Also, why are people like Cummins, solbrothers, & Dave 50 still allowed to post??? On all the other forums I frequent, they would have got the axe days ago for there negative behavior & comments.... [Confused]

Im beginning to think these guys are alter ego's of some of the mods on this site, or they are good buddies with them because there BS constantly gets ignored & keeps goin on & on!!!!!!

Hey why you being a cry baby about me? I've been a good boy for over a year now! I help a ton of members on this site with their cars even if they have fords. In person, online, whatever I'm always willing to help peeps.

Its recently about politics because we have an election coming up in case you haven't noticed. Its called current events.

I'm actually wondering why you are still allowed to post and why you aren't banned because all I see from you is wasted bandwidth containing pics of your car. A few pics are ok but every other thread you put up has pics of your car and is only about your car. We already know what it looks like we seen it the first time. Sheesh.

[ October 09, 2008, 02:49 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

ya........what cummins said and vote for fr50 for mod

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:
quote:

Hey why you being a cry baby about me? I've been a good boy for over a year now! I help a ton of members on this site with their cars even if they have fords. In person, online, whatever I'm always willing to help peeps.

Its recently about politics because we have an election coming up in case you haven't noticed. Its called current events.

I'm actually wondering why you are still allowed to post and why you aren't banned because all I see from you is wasted bandwidth containing pics of your car. A few pics are ok but every other thread you put up has pics of your car and is only about your car. We already know what it looks like we seen it the first time. Sheesh.

The reason I put up pics of my car is because I like to take pics & this is how I practice. I also post them up to show the progression of how I am getting better at taking photos. i havent seen anyone complain about it but u, but if people have a problem of me wasting bandwith, say so...Last time I remembered I have seen tons of folks complain about your worthless posts.....

Its not my fault I have a nice car...I constantly offer to take pics of others cars, but have yet to have anyone take me up on my offer...I would even take pics of your turd, but sometimes I wonder if it even exists....

1 or 2 threads about politics is fine, but all I see is a bunch of racist BS & grown men bickering at each other like a bunch of little girls.......

The thing I often wonder is, what do a bunch of Ford haters like you 3 (dave 50, Cummins & Solbrothers) get outta being members of CAFORDS??? U dont like Fords, & dont offer any useful info, so why are you here????

[ October 09, 2008, 03:03 AM: Message edited by: EPIK ]

--------------------

sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yea true i seen every angle of every car epik owns twice

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
except the vw rabbit

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

quote:
Originally posted by sic5pointSLOW:
yea true i seen every angle of every car epik owns twice

& u will probably see it 100 more times
[Big Grin]

--------------------

lambonotch
¯
Member # 5758

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambonotch  Ford pictures for lambonotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
wow dave, fr, and cummins get metioned but not me? i feel left out of the McCain camp. lol
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
quote:
quote:

The reason I put up pics of my car is because I like to take pics & this is how I practice. I also post them up to show the progression of how I am getting better at taking photos. i havent seen anyone complain about it but u, but if people have a problem of me wasting bandwith, say so...Last time I remembered I have seen tons of folks complain about your worthless posts.....

Its not my fault I have a nice car...I constantly offer to take pics of others cars, but have yet to have anyone take me up on my offer...I would even take pics of your turd, but sometimes I wonder if it even exists....

1 or 2 threads about politics is fine, but all I see is a bunch of racist BS & grown men bickering at each other like a bunch of little girls.......

The thing I often wonder is, what do a bunch of Ford haters like you 3 (dave 50, Cummins & Solbrothers) get outta being members of CAFORDS??? U dont like Fords, & dont offer any useful info, so why are you here????

the sup is real i saw it at the grudge. Politics are part of this country, it our right you should be thankful we have that rite. A political fight does not constitute violence, its just a differance of opinion. like a b-ball game in the end where all friends again no matter the outcome. if i said you could have $1000 if you argue for it, you would no questions asked. But insted this is about your rights dont you feel its worth more than $1000?
its def. worth the argument if you can change a few minds. [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by lambonotch:
wow dave, fr, and cummins get metioned but not me? i feel left out of the McCain camp. lol

you got pushed out the limelight

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
i call dibs on the non-automotive classified section

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:

i second that!! [worship] [dance] [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
SAMACH1
¯
Member # 7042

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SAMACH1  Ford pictures for SAMACH1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

+1 just shut the fuck up and vote for whoever you want, cut all the bullshit....AND EPIK KEEP UP THE WHORING!!!gives me something to look at besides all this bullshit of McCain this Obama that, i mean most of its not even about politics or issues, its about dumb shit like "SO I GO INTO A BAR AND GUESS WHAT I SEE"....im tired of fucking seeing 10 posts a day off this bullshit, wheres all the FORD TALK? THIS IS CAFORDS...NOT CA-REPUBLICANS....on a side note when are we gonna have that photoshoot EPIK? hahaha you ever come down to the bay or what?

--------------------
- STREET ACTIONS CC -
Advanced Auto Built
Bob Kurgan Tuned

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
quote:
quote:

HAHAHAHA!! Just a few months ago you said you wanted to meet me after I said I saw you and Matt at Grudge. Now you cry the blues.

I don't mind a few photos. But just like how you think there's too many political threads I think you have too many picture threads (of your car). Right now this country is about politics so if you get irritated that there's so much political discussion then get off the internet and back to doing things that make you feel good, like taking pics of your car. Oh and I wouldn't want you to take pics of my "turd" its worth a hell of a lot more than what you call your "nice" car.

And what do you know of me and fords? NOTHING. I can guarantee I have helped WAY more people on this site with their cars than you have. Hell I've helped many site mods/administrators with their own cars personally. I have a ford car, I live in CA, this site is cafords so why shouldn't I be here? Plus I like this site and support it. So now I have to ask you, why should you have more rights to be here than me?

fr5.0 for mod!!!!

[ October 09, 2008, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
YES FR5.0 FOR MOD its got a nice ring to it dosent it?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
im honored to be mentioned [patriot]

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The number of Mods is at a minimum for a reason...we'd be walking all over one another's toes if their were more. However, I do agree the General Talk is outta hand once in a while. Keep in mind it is a message board, it is private (to post), and no one is forcing you to continue to be a member. If you don't like the content of a post, hit the report button. I've gotten a few lately on certain individuals...and it's in the works. Remember also we have full time jobs, parenting, and other responsibilities...so we cannot monitor every single post. Again, if you feel there is one or a few that are outta line...let us know! [Smile]
JohnB

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah politics are whats at stake right now & I know Fr5.0, dave50 & lambonotch have said some messed up things on here but thats America. Vote for who ever you want!! But remember we are all Americans & when it comes down to it its America against the world!! So we better start getting along or we will be at war against the world & are self's so how the hell can we survive both!! So please keep the racial stuff to your self!! Lets keep this forum Ford strong!! 1 for all & all for 1!! [patriot] (we are all brothers in America)!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
Yeah politics are whats at stake right now & I know Fr5.0, dave50 & lambonotch have said some messed up things on here but thats America. Vote for who ever you want!! But remember we are all Americans & when it comes down to it its America against the world!! So we better start getting along or we will be at war against the world & are self's so how the hell can we survive both!! So please keep the racial stuff to your self!! Lets keep this forum Ford strong!! 1 for all & all for 1!! [patriot] (we are all brothers in America)!

The comments that you and others have perceived as racist are merley your uneducated way of looking at the truth.
I was careful enough to explain that by noticing and relaying these events, I would be called a racist. But you didn't read that, did you?
At one point I was pmd by totalkaos92 who told me he was proud to be black, I carefully explained to him that the comment he had made would only make him sound ignorant. And being African American, or alive, or free was what one should be proud of, not a color
Two days later I was pmd again by a very enraged totalkaos92 who explained to me that black was the same thing as African American, and that I didn't know what I was talking about. [Confused]
Is it posible that you did not read my posts with an open mind?......I think so! At this time I feel very disrespected by your post spider but on a liter note, maybe you just categorized me with dave and lambo because where all republicans. not jumping to conclusions just trying to get to the bottom of the situation.
~FR5.0 no disrespect~ [patriot]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Page: 1  2   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com