Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OBAMA VS MCCAIN (Page 4)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: OBAMA VS MCCAIN
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
man, f this im voting for Hitler!!!

-

[ October 09, 2008, 09:29 PM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
How can you judge a person on experience when neither one has never been president or VP before?? Its like saying an old as teacher that has been in teaching for 40 yrs is a better teacher than a new young teacher with new ideas because they have experience!! get it thru your head?? McCain is to old to lead us!! Obama is new with fresh ideas that can help change the state were in now!! Fucked up!! I like McCain because he has more experience than Obama!! Fuck that the only experience he has is the same old crew that has been running this country for years!! & look where we are now!!! Broke!!

ummmmmmmmm ya fresh ideas to criple our economy. listen you might think Obomya is the right choice, because you look like your like 40(no disin) and dont care about the economy in the next 10 years but young america should. I still have the want to buy houses, cars, boats, motorcycles, etc, etc, and when Obomya crashs our economy and doest come back for 15 years, where the only ones(young america) hurt from it. So hey thanks for lookin out for the little guy.
let me guess.....like you care huh? [BS flag]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I care!!!(What the fuck) I'am young America!!! & under 30 for your info!! But like I said shit has to change!!! we are getting worse & worse year after year regardless who is in their so how about try something diffrent to see if we can change for the better!! The people in office have been the same year after year so lets try something new!! What's the risk?? That we continue to be fucked up?? I bet your scared because you think its over for the rich & greedy fucks who put us here in the first place huh???
yeah I see the fear in your eyes!!! Boo!!! LoL I bet you wish you lived when Hitler was around huh!! I got ya

[ October 10, 2008, 12:11 AM: Message edited by: SPIDER_STANG ]

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fact is, is Obama is a racists. What more needs to be discussed? Hes a racist. His church gave this man the lifetime achievement award... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxNeGOXSoA

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by SPIDER_STANG:
If I care!!!(What the fuck) I'am young America!!! & under 30 for your info!! But like I said shit has to change!!! we are getting worse & worse year after year regardless who is in their so how about try something diffrent to see if we can change for the better!! The people in office have been the same year after year so lets try something new!! What's the risk?? That we continue to be fucked up?? I bet your scared because you think its over for the rich & greedy fucks who put us here in the first place huh???
yeah I see the fear in your eyes!!! Boo!!! LoL I bet you wish you lived when Hitler was around huh!! I got ya

If i miscalculated your age my bad, but after your last post it is apparent that you are not lieing about being young your views of different are way off. What is different? democrat? no cant be that. views? no not that eather because all dem views are the same, so whats the different then or the "change" if you will? your Hitler comment stems from a differant post, if you are trying to imply racism you are so far off that you couldnt hit me with a shot gun. your "different" b/s is just that b/S, McCain has never been in office why is he not different? McCain would be the oldest prez. why is that not change? how is Obomya change please anyone? ANYONE? One thing that no one is getting is 50% of what the candidates say in every election since the begining of the U.S. is trash, garbage, and never going to happen, open your eyes 50% is lies. That goes both ways but both candidates are change no matter how you put it.
rich & greedy ? do you even fallow politics? This is about our economy and whos going to better it, the rich and greedy are always going to be R&G, but thats what we need because they spend money. Do you think you put in to the economy as much as the rich and greedy? i didnt think so!And to top off your comment, these eyes have never been graced by fear and my body has never been touched by cowerdness!

[ October 10, 2008, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:
Originally posted by BLK35th:
man, f this im voting for Hitler!!!

-
this saddam hussein pic isnt hitler for all the tards [dance]

[ October 10, 2008, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: fr5.0 ]

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
well so much for civil conversation. [Roll Eyes]

Racist or not. Obama is leading in Ohio and no republican has ever made office that lost Ohio. So, so far I am very pleased.

Not sure why some people cannot talk with intelligence and tact. These topics are not why CaFords at times resembles a kindergarten class. It is the folks that join in the topics. It was all good when Jdub, john and a few others exchanged views and ideas. Then it just went south from there.

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Obama is leading in Ohio and no republican has ever made office that lost Ohio. So, so far I am very pleased.

Is he leading because of his abilities...or the abilities of ACORN? Any connection between his lead and the Ohio Supreme Court's recent decision to allow people to register to vote AND cast a absentee ballot the same day?? It screams fraud, no doubt about it. Obama's connections to ACORN are documented. Madeline Talbot was/is one of his biggest mentors. I love my Google search bar!

We'll keep it on track N8... [patriot]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Racist or not. Obama is leading in Ohio and no republican has ever made office that lost Ohio. So, so far I am very pleased.

Not sure why some people cannot talk with intelligence and tact. These topics are not why CaFords at times resembles a kindergarten class. It is the folks that join in the topics. It was all good when Jdub, john and a few others exchanged views and ideas. Then it just went south from there.

sorry N8 but any way you say it, its still a black guy against a white guy. maybe this nations not ready for that kind of battle, because theres always going to be a tard around that wants to bring up that issue white or black.

anyhoo whens the next debate this weekend rite?

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

so i was thinking lets try something new a change of a sort, when we speak of Obomya lets not say change or different.
reason is because i have made some valid points above  -
and, seems that no one can enlighten me on what the difference between the two is.
so for the sake of arguing for a dumb cause lets not use that any more!!!!!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave50  Ford pictures for Dave50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

So can I not bust him out for being a racist or not? In your views thats bad huh? But you can call me a racist.

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Obama is leading in Ohio and no republican has ever made office that lost Ohio. So, so far I am very pleased.

Is he leading because of his abilities...or the abilities of ACORN? Any connection between his lead and the Ohio Supreme Court's recent decision to allow people to register to vote AND cast a absentee ballot the same day?? It screams fraud, no doubt about it. Obama's connections to ACORN are documented. Madeline Talbot was/is one of his biggest mentors. I love my Google search bar!

Something similar happened I recalled in Florida for who was it? Bush? [Big Grin] Also John you do realize that is the opinion section of the NYpost? Not saying there is not truth there. But I also read a story about BatBoy and Zsa Zsa Gabor had a thing going in that section

But yea we can keep it on track.

Dave50 how you know I was talking to you? I am just not sure how race keeps coming on the scene. Just vote based on their platforms. If you think he is racist dont vote for him. But if you have nothing of value to add, I would assume it better to keep it to yourself for sake of a sane discussion. And race discussions never go well here because frankly you cannot handle it without calling folks outside their name or throwing racial slurs around.

[ October 10, 2008, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Dave50
¯
Member # 5238

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:

Something similar happened I recalled in Florida for who was it? Bush? [Big Grin] Also John you do realize that is the opinion section of the NYpost? Not saying there is not truth there. But I also read a story about BatBoy and Zsa Zsa Gabor had a thing going in that section

But yea we can keep it on track.

Dave50 how you know I was talking to you? I am just not sure how race keeps coming on the scene. Just vote based on their platforms. If you think he is racist dont vote for him. But if you have nothing of value to add, I would assume it better to keep it to yourself for sake of a sane discussion. And race discussions never go well here because frankly you cannot handle it without calling folks outside their name or throwing racial slurs around.

N8 that was pretty tricky of you to say I brang race into it when infact, I said he was a racist!

--------------------
Obama 09 "YES WE CAN!"

SLOWSN95
¯
Member # 8269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SLOWSN95  Ford pictures for SLOWSN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
damn...palin is a f**king idiot trying to abuse her governmental power to fire her ex-brother in-law just because of a personal dispute [Roll Eyes] ...mccain is even stupider for still picking her even after he knew about this
and then mccain talks down to his party admitting that obama is a good man and that we "shouldn't" be scared if he were president...what a day for the republican party

Obama FTW [patriot]

--------------------
94' GT
347 Stroker
MM Suspended

2003 SB SVT Lightning
Pullied and Lowered

89'Hatch-SOLD

Posts: 2214 | From: 510/east bay | Registered: Mar 2008  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com