Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |

This topic has been moved to Street Racing.

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » OBAMA VS MCCAIN (Page 3)

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: OBAMA VS MCCAIN
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I may add a few comments without offending anyone…

I think we should all vote republican again, so far we have only got 7 trillion dollars in debt that will be passed on to our children and children’s children, and have gone to fight a war on terrorism in a country full of oil while the gas price have quadrupled in the past years, and needless to say no terrorist connection to 911. Has anyone really seen what happened on 911? look carefully at how the twin towers go down, it was planned by explosives. The owner of the twin towers only made 600 billion from insurance the day after 911 for signing up for insurance on airplane terrorist attacks a week before the attacks. Vote for McCain and we will get 4 or 8 more years of the same BS! With him our bad economy will slow hit us were it hurt us the most our FORDS… Obama is black and that’s why people talk about him, because the reality is the USA is still full of racist people... oh and McCain is way too old and as for Palin is an air head and is good at dodging tricky question

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------
I don't buy STOLEN mustang parts...

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by 1994steeda:
If I may add a few comments without offending anyone…

I think we should all vote republican again, so far we have only got 7 trillion dollars in debt that will be passed on to our children and children’s children, and have gone to fight a war on terrorism in a country full of oil while the gas price have quadrupled in the past years, and needless to say no terrorist connection to 911. Has anyone really seen what happened on 911? look carefully at how the twin towers go down, it was planned by explosives. The owner of the twin towers only made 600 billion from insurance the day after 911 for signing up for insurance on airplane terrorist attacks a week before the attacks. Vote for McCain and we will get 4 or 8 more years of the same BS! With him our bad economy will slow hit us were it hurt us the most our FORDS… Obama is black and that’s why people talk about him, because the reality is the USA is still full of racist people... oh and McCain is way too old and as for Palin is an air head and is good at dodging tricky question

1994steeda [patriot]

not trying to offend you but do you live in a cave?
just a little bit of the ice berg

On taxs, you should ask your self one thing, do you help the economy more than someone that makes 250k+?

On war, I feel the same way the Oboma voters feel, but when the time comes theres no time to talk. Whats Oboma going to do theres not going to be any talking with Iran at all!!

Oboma is full of feel good tactics to get your vote the race card is just one of them hes got a whole pocket full!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Posts: 2913 | From: sacramento | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1994steeda  Ford pictures for 1994steeda  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mr. fr5.0
I don’t live in a cave, but anyways you are right. I don’t help out the economy If I made $250k I would be in the top10 fastest Mustangs on this site. but I think none of them would be a "good" president but now we have to choose between those "two" and I think Obama is much better then McCain. McCain doesn’t care about the economy and Obama wouldn’t know how to fix it, but he will at least try. Palin might help but McCain will only over ride her ideas, she is only in there to get Hillary’s woman voters period! But come on McCain?

1994steeda [patriot]

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mr. fr5.0
I don’t live in a cave, but anyways you are right. I don’t help out the economy If I made $250k I would be in the top10 fastest Mustangs on this site. but I think none of them would be a "good" president but now we have to choose between those "two" and I think Obama is much better then McCain. McCain doesn’t care about the economy and Obama wouldn’t know how to fix it, but he will at least try. Palin might help but McCain will only over ride her ideas, she is only in there to get Hillary’s woman voters period! But come on McCain?

1994steeda [patriot]

joey dont have a job and hes got a 10 second stang. the fact is by giving you money and doubl taxing the rich fucks the econ. Oboma's ideas will hurt our econ. only 20 prezs have more experiance than oboma i wounder how many vp's have more experiance than palin think about it like roy said shes a pit bull with lipstick on dont let the katie kuric full you abot palin. but common "Obomya the terorist" that disrespected our country get real

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by kingroy:
quote:
Originally posted by 532Fastback:
Theres no point in answering the question when it brings up stupid stuff. Now if you change the question to actual political facts instead of personal stuff i will answer the question.

Also if you picked Gavin because he supports gay marriage, that doesn't effect me. Gays should have the right to get married if they want to, it has no effect to me i am not gay and their marriage won't effect my life at all. Only religious people care about gay people getting married even though it has no effect on their religion or life at all either.

532Fastback-I would expect these kind of responses from Fr 5.0 or Lambodork. Listen, It's not about her kids, just re-read the question and skip over the part about her kids if you have to. It's the same question. Next, don't get stuck on Gavin Newsom. It's not about Gavin Newsom or Gay marriage. The question is based on experience and experience only. Minus the policies, Gavin Newsom is a mayor of San Francisco, a major U.S. city with a population of 750,000+. Sara Palin is the Gov. of a state with a population less than the city of San Francisco.

Bottom Line Question: With the facts stated as is, do think Sara Palin, Gov. of Alaska, Republican V.P. candidate has enough experience to lead this country if some unforeseen event were to happen to Mccain?

Yeah i would. She has more experience than Obama in my opinion. Palin ran a State, Obama is just a Senator, Senators don't do anything except make bills and vote on them. Palin has to do the same but she also has to run the state and take care of peoples problems.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Mr. fr5.0

1994steeda [patriot]

McCain cares about the economy, he just doesn't think we should bailout banks that give their CEOs 25 million dollar sign up fees to work for them and 25 more million to be laid off early. These banks are going under case they are paying the CEOs too much damn money and not taking care of the little people. Its just like a school. The principle is making 250K but the teacher is only making 20K.
Let the banks go under, the bailout is just going to be a gift to them for failing plus who knows what crap will also be added to the bailout to help the rich. It already has all kinds of tax exempt stuff for random companies that aren't having any problems.

[ October 09, 2008, 10:07 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
I checked two facts in the article...

1. Obama's extensive Foreign relations experienece....

and..

2. Total number of years in public service (Obama's)...

#1...He served on the committee starting in January 2007...and announced his run for the prez Feb 10th...wow, 40ish days. That's alot. He did travel to 17 countries...in 4 different trips. Think of how many countries you'd travel to if you flew to the continent of Africa. Yup, 3-5 at least. How many oversight meetings did he hold to speak on their current work and topics? None. Not a single one. Too busy runnin' for Prez...
#2...took office Jan 1997. Now, I know I grew up in Florida and we had that lil issue in 2000 with counting ballots, but 1997 to date does not make 12 years.

Didn't want to be bias and just disprove Obama facts, so I checked up on Fred Thompson's eight "lackluster" years as a Senator. Yup, eight years as a Senator...and has been actively involved in Politics (ie Washington) since 1973...starting with the Watergate scandal. I guess he did something other than "just be a senator" like Biden....for 35+ years.

I got bored with the rest. [Razz]

John
I did read up on some of the facts as well. And I came up with 11 years and some change in the Senate seat at some capacity. Maybe they rounded up... [Big Grin] Now his foreign policy experience is up for debate. But I do agree with most that growing up in Indonesia and having family abroad (Nigeria among other places) and his travels to 17 countries gives him "a better inner compass on foreign policy than most Americans." I do agree you cannot measure that. But what foreign policy experience did bush have? I think it is safe to assume that you guys voted for him as well. But I digress. John you still did not disprove the meat of the article. His experience is not as subpar as most would think. And in comparison to the likes of Ronald Reagan and a few other mentionable names it is in some ways superior. I Like this quote and sentiment from Obama; "The day I'm inaugurated, not only will the country look at itself differently, but the world will look at America differently," and I think it is very true. Anyway, like I said not trying to change anyone's view. I just thought it was interesting and a good read. And I am glad it provoked someone to look into it.

Roy
I think I see where you are going. But I still dont have a answer because I am not sure how to answer it. I am not well versed in the differences of Local/City government and state government. I would say Palin would trump Gavin if I had to answer right now.

For the folks that say Obama has accomplished nothing. I would say read up a bit. Don't necessarily just listen to propaganda. Now if you said he didn't do anything that "you feel" is of value. Then that's a different story. Because it is opinion.

FR
I am not sure why everything you say has to have a air of disrespect to it. Just chat civilly and I think you will drive your message home better. Don't bash someone views because they are opposite yours. Oh and I can think of at least one VP with more experience than Palin. Biden [Razz]

I am all for the best person for the job. If McCain pops off with something that makes me say hmmmm. He may get my vote. But I am just feeling it is more of the same from him. And after watching the John Stewart show last night. I hadn't realized how much smoke McCain blew. And how out of his zone he is.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

and..

#1...He served on the committee starting in January 2007...and announced his run for the prez Feb 10th...wow, 40ish days. That's alot. He did travel to 17 countries...in 4 different trips. Think of how many countries you'd travel to if you flew to the continent of Africa. Yup, 3-5 at least. How many oversight meetings did he hold to speak on their current work and topics? None. Not a single one. Too busy runnin' for Prez...
#2...took office Jan 1997. Now, I know I grew up in Florida and we had that lil issue in 2000 with counting ballots, but 1997 to date does not make 12 years.

Didn't want to be bias and just disprove Obama facts, so I checked up on Fred Thompson's eight "lackluster" years as a Senator. Yup, eight years as a Senator...and has been actively involved in Politics (ie Washington) since 1973...starting with the Watergate scandal. I guess he did something other than "just be a senator" like Biden....for 35+ years.

John
I did read up on some of the facts as well. And I came up with 11 years and some change in the Senate seat at some capacity. Maybe they rounded up... [Big Grin] Now his foreign policy experience is up for debate. But I do agree with most that growing up in Indonesia and having family abroad (Nigeria among other places) and his travels to 17 countries gives him "a better inner compass on foreign policy than most Americans." I do agree you cannot measure that. But what foreign policy experience did bush have? I think it is safe to assume that you guys voted for him as well. But I digress. John you still did not disprove the meat of the article. His experience is not as subpar as most would think. And in comparison to the likes of Ronald Reagan and a few other mentionable names it is in some ways superior. I Like this quote and sentiment from Obama; "The day I'm inaugurated, not only will the country look at itself differently, but the world will look at America differently," and I think it is very true. Anyway, like I said not trying to change anyone's view. I just thought it was interesting and a good read. And I am glad it provoked someone to look into it.

Roy
I think I see where you are going. But I still dont have a answer because I am not sure how to answer it. I am not well versed in the differences of Local/City government and state government. I would say Palin would trump Gavin if I had to answer right now.

For the folks that say Obama has accomplished nothing. I would say read up a bit. Don't necessarily just listen to propaganda. Now if you said he didn't do anything that "you feel" is of value. Then that's a different story. Because it is opinion.

FR
I am not sure why everything you say has to have a air of disrespect to it. Just chat civilly and I think you will drive your message home better. Don't bash someone views because they are opposite yours. Oh and I can think of at least one VP with more experience than Palin. Biden [Razz]

I am all for the best person for the job. If McCain pops off with something that makes me say hmmmm. He may get my vote. But I am just feeling it is more of the same from him. And after watching the John Stewart show last night. I hadn't realized how much smoke McCain blew. And how out of his zone he is.

I thought he grew up in Hawaii, wheres a link the says he grew up in another country?

[ October 09, 2008, 10:11 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He was born in Hawaii. And spent a good of his chunk childhood in Indonesia (until 10 I beleive). This is where the Islamic rumors started. But he did return to Hawaii for the rest.
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Grew up was maybe a bad term to use...but here is a bit.

quote:
Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.[2] His parents met while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was a foreign student.[3] They separated when he was two years old and later divorced.[4] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw his son only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982.[5] After her divorce, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, and the family moved to Soetoro's home country of Indonesia in 1967, where Obama attended local schools in Jakarta until he was ten years old. He then returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School from the fifth grade in 1971 until his graduation from high school in 1979.[6] Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972 for several years and then back to Indonesia for her fieldwork. She died of ovarian cancer in 1995.[7] As an adult Obama admitted that during high school he used marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol, which he described at the 2008 Civil Forum on the Presidency as his greatest moral failure.[8][9]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Grew up was maybe a bad term to use...but here is a bit.

quote:
Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii, to Barack Obama, Sr., a black Kenyan of Nyang’oma Kogelo, Siaya District, Kenya, and Ann Dunham, a White American from Wichita, Kansas.[2] His parents met while attending the University of Hawaii at Manoa, where his father was a foreign student.[3] They separated when he was two years old and later divorced.[4] Obama's father returned to Kenya and saw his son only once more before dying in an automobile accident in 1982.[5] After her divorce, Dunham married Lolo Soetoro, and the family moved to Soetoro's home country of Indonesia in 1967, where Obama attended local schools in Jakarta until he was ten years old. He then returned to Honolulu to live with his maternal grandparents while attending Punahou School from the fifth grade in 1971 until his graduation from high school in 1979.[6] Obama's mother returned to Hawaii in 1972 for several years and then back to Indonesia for her fieldwork. She died of ovarian cancer in 1995.[7] As an adult Obama admitted that during high school he used marijuana, cocaine, and alcohol, which he described at the 2008 Civil Forum on the Presidency as his greatest moral failure.[8][9]

So he only lived there for 4 years, I'd say he grew up in Hawaii.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

I agree. I did say "grew up" was a bad term to use. But what's funny, is that stint in Indonesia is what spawned all the "he followed the Islamic religion" criticism. SO if it is something negative its "Oh hey he grew up in Indonesia a predominantly Islamic" country. But when it is less dramatic or can discredit something "he grew up in Hawaii". Not saying you did that. But that is what happened in the media basically.

I noticed you changed your initial comment. [Wink]

Half the people that are feverishly bashing Obama, didn't even know he was a US citizen. Which I found funny.

[ October 09, 2008, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I agree. I did say "grew up" was a bad term to use. But what's funny, is that stint in Indonesia is what spawned all the "he followed the Islamic religion" criticism. SO if it is something negative its "Oh hey he grew up in Indonesia a predominantly Islamic" country. But when it is less dramatic or can discredit something "he grew up in Hawaii". Not saying you did that. But that is what happened in the media basically.

I noticed you changed your initial comment. [Wink]

Half the people that are feverishly bashing Obama, didn't even know he was a US citizen. Which I found funny.

I changed it cause too many people post things without links now a days to prove anything they said, so i wanted you to prove to me he grew up in another country.
Media does the same shit, they say something but have no proof to back any of it up. I don't believe the Media ever. I read hes from Hawaii, if they are telling people he grew up in Indonesia then i grew up in the LBC with Snoop Dogg. I lived there until i was 9 so i must have grown up there. See how ridiculous that is? I don't care where he grew up, his religious beliefs are a concern to me though, his Pastor is a nut job against the USA and he went to that pastor for 17 years and had him marry him and his wife. I don't like that. That dude is hella racist and hates Americans.
Edit: I should say that is only one reason why i will not vote for Obama.

OK i am gonna go to work now, need to go do a demostration to Elementry children about my SCBA and fire gear.

[ October 09, 2008, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: 532Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:

and..

John

Roy

FR

i didnt try to bash sorry bout that. I think you can feal me when, some one says something that is so far off the charts you wonder where they have been for the last year. I just get a lil ansy sorry guys check my post to epic in "How do I become a mod?" its not personal!

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
FYI-

http://www.kron4.com/Global/category.asp?C=139234

Kron4's Presidential Poll ^ [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

"some one says something that is so far off the charts you wonder where they have been for the last year"

I’m guessing that someone was I? 911 has not gone away my good friend. Like I said that is what I think, you may not agree with it but you did bash me. I didn’t bash you, I don’t know you but I do respect your opinion. That’s what politics are about, getting your word out. I’m in school trying to make ends meet, paying for books and school because of some stupid law Mr. Terminator passed. I can’t qualify for anything to help pay my school. (Because I make to much $$ as a part-time preschool teacher LOL) McCain didn’t talk about schooling at all, its not part of his “to do list”, while Palin did, but her job is only to get voters for McCain. Regardless of who we like or dislike, California will not vote republican that’s a Fact. Its up to the other states.

1994steeda [patriot]

fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

quote:
"some one says something that is so far off the charts you wonder where they have been for the last year"

I’m guessing that someone was I? 911 has not gone away my good friend. Like I said that is what I think, you may not agree with it but you did bash me. I didn’t bash you, I don’t know you but I do respect your opinion. That’s what politics are about, getting your word out. I’m in school trying to make ends meet, paying for books and school because of some stupid law Mr. Terminator passed. I can’t qualify for anything to help pay my school. (Because I make to much $$ as a part-time preschool teacher LOL) McCain didn’t talk about schooling at all, its not part of his “to do list”, while Palin did, but her job is only to get voters for McCain. Regardless of who we like or dislike, California will not vote republican that’s a Fact. Its up to the other states.

1994steeda [patriot]

1994steeda, like i said im sorry if you feel i bashed you, i dont feel i did but i belive there is no room in politics for weaknes. I didnt say you were weak just saying that most people get butt hurt in these kind of arguments, but like i said in another thread "after the politics where all still buddys". Political arguments shouldnt lead to violence its just an argument of personal prefrence, sure I get a little irritated because I dont think others get it but thats a two sided street. Basically dont take it to heart its not personal.

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by fr5.0:
quote:

1994steeda [patriot]

1994steeda, like i said im sorry if you feel i bashed you, i dont feel i did but i belive there is no room in politics for weaknes. I didnt say you were weak just saying that most people get butt hurt in these kind of arguments, but like i said in another thread "after the politics where all still buddys". Political arguments shouldnt lead to violence its just an argument of personal prefrence, sure I get a little irritated because I dont think others get it but thats a two sided street. Basically dont take it to heart its not personal.
aaaaaawwwwwww......that was sweet [patriot]
fr5.0
¯
Member # 8652

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for fr5.0  Ford pictures for fr5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
one time dont expect to see it again. no matter if it was bullshit or not he put a sparkle in my eye with that "i respect your opinion" shit. lol

--------------------
MAGA
TRUMP TRAIN!!!!

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

1994steeda [patriot]

wrong thread

[ October 09, 2008, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: AL STOCK ]

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:

1994steeda [patriot]

oops i was replying to a wrong thread

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

1994steeda
¯
Member # 6127

No hard feeling bro, but I got a great dvd about some 911 discoveries I got it from the a guy who bought my gokart I posted here a few months back...I didn't catch his name or s/n(b happy 2 share with any1)...well anyways see you all at the CaFords show if I finish my car in time

1994steeda

--------------------

00 C5 Corvette
94 Gt stolen
94 Gt Stolen
95 GT sold
95 Gt Sold
97 Cobra sold
98 Gt sold
01 Bullitt sold

SPIDER_STANG
¯
Member # 8658

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SPIDER_STANG  Ford pictures for SPIDER_STANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How can you judge a person on experience when neither one has never been president or VP before?? Its like saying an old as teacher that has been in teaching for 40 yrs is a better teacher than a new young teacher with new ideas because they have experience!! get it thru your head?? McCain is to old to lead us!! Obama is new with fresh ideas that can help change the state were in now!! Fucked up!! I like McCain because he has more experience than Obama!! Fuck that the only experience he has is the same old crew that has been running this country for years!! & look where we are now!!! Broke!!

--------------------
02 GT Conv Sold
92 LX coup Sold
94 Gt Conv
Spurs, Saints, Dodgers! We win baby!!

Insurance Guy
¯
Member # 8241

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Insurance Guy  Ford pictures for Insurance Guy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1994steeda makes such a good point about california always voting democrat. unless something crazy happens here in cali i do not see that changing either.

--------------------
01 GT Drop Top (R.I.P.)
02 GT Drop Top (Sold)
17 5.0 GT Coupe

Posts: 597 | From: San Leandro | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
BLK35th
CAFords OG
Member # 4685

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK35th  Ford pictures for BLK35th    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post 
man, f this im voting for Hitler!!!

--------------------
hahahahaha

Posts: 1412 | From: 650-408-510-415 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com