Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hillary or Obama (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hillary or Obama
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
ChrisS,

Dude, you are the biggest ass eater I have ever come across on the internet.

If you think you make more money than us, post your 2007 Gross Income here. I'll post mine.

BTW, I never said anything about FEMA, or my problems. All I said was Bush is a fucking moron, like you, and I dont want that representing me.

good luck in texas, faggot.

blah blah blah whiney vaginey blah blah blah!!
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
stangin'
¯
Member # 514

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangin'  Ford pictures for stangin'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
That's why i stick with american made vehicle's, fuck a toyota! And fuck toyota's in Nascar too! I'd just like to keep the dollar worth more than a fricken peso!

The Corolla & Tacoma is made in Fremont and the Tundra is made in Texas [Wink] .

Nascar is boring anyways [Razz] .

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by stangin':
quote:
Originally posted by Yaterstang:
That's why i stick with american made vehicle's, fuck a toyota! And fuck toyota's in Nascar too! I'd just like to keep the dollar worth more than a fricken peso!

The Corolla & Tacoma is made in Fremont and the Tundra is made in Texas [Wink] .

Nascar is boring anyways [Razz] .

Yeah they are made here in the US but doesn't all the money from the sales go overseas?

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What it comes down to is they all lie, you can't take most of what they say as the truth. They promise things that they can't deliver, they all have some F'ed up special interest group they'll have to pay back while in office, they all hate some group of people but you wont find out till they are in office....... The only thing thats for sure is on election day your two main candidates are going to be a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

-

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Leave TX out of it! Nothing wrong w/ TX...

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com