Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Hillary or Obama (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hillary or Obama
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Reading what Obama says about his pastor makes me mad, i will never vote for him. [Mad]
If Clinton won the nomination i would look at both mccain and her with an open mind but if Obama wins Mccain is getting my vote.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisS:
quote:
Originally posted by yipnip5.0:
quote:
why do i need to pay for some fucking 3rd generaqtion lifetime recipient, and her 8 kids section 8 apt, and 08 escalade on 26's?

I guess for the same reason I gotta pay for a war that makes no sense, or to pay for medical care for injured vets, or why I have to lose my investments cus Bush fuckled up the economy.

It's politics. The party that fuckels it up moves aside and lets the other have a chance. The best times our generation has known, economically, was when Clinton was in office. I'm willing to take that chance again. That's all.

youre a fucking idiot as well. please enlighten me as to how it is directly bush's fault you made poor investment choices, and are now suffering the consequences. all of my investments have been making me money. sounds like you need a new method.
well it is complex and I am no financial wizard. but this war (among other things) is killing our economy and dollar. Soon the Peso will be worth more. And if you dont think that is killing your invests then...whatever. But that effects everyone. Some more than others. So while not Bush's fault personally he has alot to do with it overall.

Think beyond your nose Chris. Alot of your comments are very self centered. Which is cool. But you come across as ignorant when you take a personal stance and defend it with personal opinion vs. fact.

I just dont want McCain in there at all. I'll take Clinton or Obama.

[ March 28, 2008, 12:56 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
why do i need to pay for some fucking 3rd generaqtion lifetime recipient, and her 8 kids section 8 apt, and 08 escalade on 26's?

I guess for the same reason I gotta pay for a war that makes no sense, or to pay for medical care for injured vets, or why I have to lose my investments cus Bush fuckled up the economy.

It's politics. The party that fuckels it up moves aside and lets the other have a chance. The best times our generation has known, economically, was when Clinton was in office. I'm willing to take that chance again. That's all.

youre a fucking idiot as well. please enlighten me as to how it is directly bush's fault you made poor investment choices, and are now suffering the consequences. all of my investments have been making me money. sounds like you need a new method.
well it is complex and I am no financial wizard. but this war (among other things) is killing our economy and dollar. Soon the Peso will be worth more. And if you dont think that is killing your invests then...whatever. But that effects everyone. Some more than others. So while not Bush's fault personally he has alot to do with it overall.

Think beyond your nose Chris. Alot of your comments are very self centered. Which is cool. But you come across as ignorant when you take a personal stance and defend it with personal opinion vs. fact.

how is the war killing the dollar any more than the billions in foreign aid we gove to contries that dont give anything back to us or even benefit us in ANY way? im not using opinion anymore than anyone else in here. please tell me why you dont want mccain in there other than the fact he is a republican. and also please tell me based on facts, what clinton or obama will do that is so great for this country. i think the bigger issue is how morally bankrupt this country has become, not so much the economy which history has shown is very cyclical. Im not saying that the economy isn't a concern, im just saying that there are other things that need to be focused on as well.
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

how is the war killing the dollar any more than the billions in foreign aid we gove to contries that dont give anything back to us or even benefit us in ANY way? im not using opinion anymore than anyone else in here. please tell me why you dont want mccain in there other than the fact he is a republican. and also please tell me based on facts, what clinton or obama will do that is so great for this country. i think the bigger issue is how morally bankrupt this country has become, not so much the economy which history has shown is very cyclical. Im not saying that the economy isn't a concern, im just saying that there are other things that need to be focused on as well.
Well I never claimed to be Mrs. Cleo so predicting what either candidate will do in the White House is a mute point. And why I dont like McCain well yea that is rooted in my disdain for the Republicans before him. And he has had some shady mess in his campaign. but furthermore I personally think, it will be huge for this country to shake its stigma of oppression if we had a woman or black president. Just for the advancement alone I think it is worth it as well as I am sure this will improve foreign relations. Not to mention both democrats dont have half bad platforms. But like I said, Bush is leaving a huge mess to be cleaned up by whoever. And I dont think anyone from his lineage should be allowed to run ever. And if you arent being effected by the spoils of this war then you are a lucky man. As well as you must have a car that runs on cooking oil and water and invested heavily in the Euro or maybe your an executive at Exxon. Then hell yea my hat goes off to you. You made wise investments. But if you said no to any of the above. Your investments are feeling the impact. but you dont realize it.
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
4000 american troops is too much [Frown]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Well I never claimed to be Mrs. Cleo so predicting what either candidate will do in the White House is a mute point. And why I dont like McCain well yea that is rooted in my disdain for the Republicans before him. And he has had some shady mess in his campaign. but furthermore I personally think, it will be huge for this country to shake its stigma of oppression if we had a woman or black president. Just for the advancement alone I think it is worth it as well as I am sure this will improve foreign relations. Not to mention both democrats dont have half bad platforms. But like I said, Bush is leaving a huge mess to be cleaned up by whoever. And I dont think anyone from his lineage should be allowed to run ever. And if you arent being effected by the spoils of this war then you are a lucky man. As well as you must have a car that runs on cooking oil and water and invested heavily in the Euro or maybe your an executive at Exxon. Then hell yea my hat goes off to you. You made wise investments. But if you said no to any of the above. Your investments are feeling the impact. but you dont realize it.
everyone has skeletons in thier closet, be them racist mentors, lying about your experiences in bosnia and flip flopping etc. i just want to thank the us armed forces for protecting our 1st ammendment right to sit on here and argue. anf for the record im invested in the euro, gold, walmart, and a few oil companies so im not too worried. i dont run on veggie oil yet though. do the 3.00 a gallon gas here in texas is still flowing through the veins in my 10mpg lifted tahoe [Big Grin]

GOD bless the USA

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by 86BackInBlack:
4000 american troops is too much [Frown]

1 troop is too much IMO. but they knew going in that there was a chance of that. unfortunately its mostly by cowards planting IED's, and not face to face combat. however its good to read about alot of the good going on over there as well. you have to look elsewhere than cnn to see that though. damn liberal media......
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

everyone has skeletons in thier closet, be them racist mentors, lying about your experiences in bosnia and flip flopping etc. i just want to thank the us armed forces for protecting our 1st ammendment right to sit on here and argue. anf for the record im invested in the euro, gold, walmart, and a few oil companies so im not too worried. i dont run on veggie oil yet though. do the 3.00 a gallon gas here in texas is still flowing through the veins in my 10mpg lifted tahoe [Big Grin]

GOD bless the USA

LOL i should have seen it coming. you live in texas and invested in walmart. it all makes sense now

--------------------

yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
.... do you remember the the economy when clinton was leaving office? sometimes i worry about this country because of idiots like you.
Hey sic5pointSLOW and ChrisS:

I'm an idiot? You keyboard cock eaters, can you answer any of these questions?
what was GDP in 2000?
what was price of crude in 2000?
what was consumer sentiment in 2000?
what was inflation in 2000?
what were interest rates in 2000?

The war is estimated to cost, to date, 2-3 TRIllion dollars.... that is 1000x the "billions" in foreign aid you spouted earlier. The bush admin spends just as much on foreign aid as any other (israel, pakistan...) and it is such a small amount it doesn't impact GDP.

"My poor investment decisions?" Chris, are you 16 years old dumbass? My investment decisions don't change the economy, dont change interest rates, dont change performance of the SP500, dont change the value of the dollar. Those are all fallouts of poor choices by the federal government.

Compare the answer to those questions above (if you can even look it up) to today and then come back and argue like a informed man. Until then look in the mirror, you got a cock in your mouth and in your ass - one is Bush the other Cheney. But I am sure you like it huh faggy boys?

[ March 28, 2008, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: yipnip5.0 ]

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA God bless America!

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GOD bless the USA

LOL i should have seen it coming. you live in texas and invested in walmart. it all makes sense now
invested in walmart LONG before i moved to texas 10 months ago [Wink]
N8
¯
Member # 6048

My God had I known you were in Texas I would not even had this convo with you....lol. pffft. Texans.

everything makes sense now.

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:
.... do you remember the the economy when clinton was leaving office? sometimes i worry about this country because of idiots like you.
Hey sic5pointSLOW and ChrisS:

I'm an idiot? You keyboard cock eaters, can you answer any of these questions?
what was GDP in 2000?
what was price of crude in 2000?
what was consumer sentiment in 2000?
what was inflation in 2000?
what were interest rates in 2000?

The war is estimated to cost, to date, 2-3 TRIllion dollars.... that is 1000x the "billions" in foreign aid you spouted earlier. The bush admin spends just as much on foreign aid as any other (israel, pakistan...) and it is such a small amount it doesn't impact GDP.

"My poor investment decisions?" Chris, are you 16 years old dumbass? My investment decisions don't change the economy, dont change interest rates, dont change performance of the SP500, dont change the value of the dollar. Those are all fallouts of poor choices by the federal government.

Compare the answer to those questions above (if you can even look it up) to today and then come back and argue like a informed man. Until then look in the mirror, you got a cock in your mouth and in your ass - one is Bush the other Cheney. But I am sure you like it huh faggy boys?

wwaaaaaaaaaa all my problems are george bush's fault!!!!!!!!

you sound like a katrina victim you fuckin crybaby bitch. dont you worry, your fema, i mean stimulus check, is in the mail. im actually 23, and ill bet i make more $$ than you, at work, and in dividend checks, and have a better sense for investing money than you. its cool though. there will always be a need for middle class [Wink] . keep blaming your personal problems on your federal government, which the dems just like to keep growing!!! you would probably want to have the govt wipe your ass for you too. maybe obama or clinton can be the brainchild of that entitlement program also!!!

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
My God had I known you were in Texas I would not even had this convo with you....lol. pffft. Texans.

everything makes sense now.

im from the bay area damnnit!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Big Grin]
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
And why I dont like McCain well yea that is rooted in my disdain for the Republicans before him.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

N8
¯
Member # 6048

lol @ don....for all the hundreds of lines I typed you picked that one, and it looks worse out of context. I did say some republicans are good for the world...lol
86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
quote:
quote:

GOD bless the USA

invested in walmart LONG before i moved to texas 10 months ago [Wink]
that doesnt even make sense.

Anyways, can you honestly tell me moving to texas had nothing to do with the high cost of living in the bay area?

--------------------

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have to say is I really don't care who any of you like or don't like, thats all personal things. I just feel really bad for people that think that by just getting a democrate in the white house is gona make everything so much better. I guess we will just have to vote for whoe we want and hope he or she wins and then sit back.

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

N8
¯
Member # 6048

quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
All I have to say is I really don't care who any of you like or don't like, thats all personal things. I just feel really bad for people that think that by just getting a democrate in the white house is gona make everything so much better. I guess we will just have to vote for whoe we want and hope he or she wins and then sit back.

I agree, we cant predict the future much less see thru the bs and fluff. But just the chance for change is what I am voting for I guess.
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':

I agree, we cant predict the future much less see thru the bs and fluff. But just the chance for change is what I am voting for I guess.
all i want to know is whats really going to be changed. we hear the same shit every 4 years....
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
There have been woman leaders and presedents and there have been black leaders and presedents already all over the world. N8 do I hope whatever change or new mix comes from Clinton or Obama it comes not from their gender or race but because of the their actions as presedent bettering our country.

Personally I feel McCaine shouldn't be presedent is because (I FEEL) ONE he is a war hungry lying motherfucker with a war agenda just as Bush was and still is today. TWO he looks like he's about to drop dead any second LOL.

I can just see Bush and is pop playing the game of RISK hahahaa remember that game? Then McCaine comes over in his army PJ's, WB in his white salior suit from when he was a kid and the old wrinkley Bush in his red lace nighty. And rather than a Risk board they have a board of the world globe. They be up playin till like 3AM drinkin warm milk and watching baywatch wacking each other off.
Ewwwwwwwwww [Eek!] [patriot]

N8
¯
Member # 6048

man how did you have that vision in your mental rolodex...lmao

J there has never been a woman or black president in the US and very few in other places. And in some states there hasnt been as much as black student president..lol. I think it will just send a good global message and help with the view of America abroad. I played basketball in Spain and its amazing how they think America is run by greedy, power hungry white folks...lol (not far from the truth). but I digress, I do think this will mark a huge shift in change. And we all know, when you really want to shake things up, you shake from the top.

[ March 28, 2008, 08:29 PM: Message edited by: N8 ]

Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry about the political post, but I just thought the picture I found was fucking crazy funny. This is pretty entertaining too. Tons of talk about shit nobody is truly right or wrong about. Just continuous argument, i guess that's why everything is messed up. Maybe once we come together and figure out that our economy has been based on our jump start from WW2, when all of europe and asia was in ashes, our country which was untouched by war had the infastructure and factories in place helped us become the superpower we are now. But with the information age, and global economy now picking up and exceeding our growth, we need to figure out how to keep our money on our shores instead of outsourcing our jobs to china, india, and mexico. Anybody notice how much our dollar has been worth lately? Does everybody realize the the economy is on the verge of financial collapse? If we dont figure these things out soon, and become energy independent we are going to find our out that our ways of spending more money than we make will lead us straight into a depression. And what comes usually comes from a starving nation and depression? WW3! Just my take on the country and economy, and im probably a dumb ass or wrong but it's how i feel at the moment.
Yaterstang
¯
Member # 7659

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yaterstang  Ford pictures for Yaterstang  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
And that's why i try to make an effort to buy made in the USA items, made in california items. I stay away from Wal-Mart, but when your on a budget its hard to be lured away from a good deal. That $10 shirt made in India, costs walmart 2 bucks to buy. That's why i stick with american made vehicle's, fuck a toyota! And fuck toyota's in Nascar too! I'd just like to keep the dollar worth more than a fricken peso!

I dont really know who to choose for president yet either. It seems like Hillary has the adulterer who seemed to have a grasp on things when he was in office backing her up, so she seems like a good bet. Then when i hear Obama make his speaches, he seems to be pretty intelligent compared to that fuckup Bush. Bush's speeches are choppy, and sound like an ex-coke or meth addict. Fool me once, ehh yer cant fool me gen! He! I dont know enough of Mccain yet to figure it out, but he's already lost once didnt he? Just seems like a pretty big decision to make this time around with everything being messed up and all.

[ March 28, 2008, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Yaterstang ]

yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ChrisS,

Dude, you are the biggest ass eater I have ever come across on the internet.

If you think you make more money than us, post your 2007 Gross Income here. I'll post mine.

BTW, I never said anything about FEMA, or my problems. All I said was Bush is a fucking moron, like you, and I dont want that representing me.

good luck in texas, faggot.

[ March 28, 2008, 09:50 PM: Message edited by: yipnip5.0 ]

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com