Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » look! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: look!
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
Damn are you sure that car isn't stolen?? I don't see a vin in the window?? I bet it has drugs in it cuz you're black and from Oakland.

sincerely,
San Ramon P.D.

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I'm starting to like this guy more and more!!! hahahahahaha!!!!

Oh and I think the car is awesome. Probably one of the best looking stangs on cafords by far. One of the very few stangs that I like.

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
quote:
its blue low loud and fast..

i hate slammed lowered 5.0s its the ugliest thing you can do!....i see how fast it is if you go on the cruise cause ive heard them loud and that dont mean its fast! shorties,off road,2 or one chamber flows and its loud not fast!! [/QB]
sure buddy...go have fun with that rock crawler of a mustang you got...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this turned ugly quick

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by svt306snake:
this turned ugly quick

Had the guy posted, "Hey, check out my car with the new wheels." NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE TAKEN PLACE.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
this turned ugly quick

Had the guy posted, "Hey, check out my car with the new wheels." NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE TAKEN PLACE.
He did say...."I love all the hate and envy in each negative post"

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
this turned ugly quick

yeah right it still would have been just as vicious.. the funny thing is my car is stock hight because i do have 93 chrome cobra style wheels,my stock 10 holes,and chrome ponies too,if you look at my car it is very clean and stock! it doesnt even have tinted windows! it has factory exhaust tips!

[ February 04, 2008, 07:25 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

Thirteen Twenty
¯
Member # 7961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thirteen Twenty  Ford pictures for Thirteen Twenty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Thirteen Twenty:
[qb] Damn are you sure that car isn't stolen?? I don't see a vin in the window?? I bet it has drugs in it cuz you're black and from Oakland.

sincerely,
San Ramon P.D.

i think you are close to me in fremont!!!why dont you meet me? lol... scared??? i want men to be men and say something to me in person.. and let me see their cars in person

merely a joke in reference to the "I got jacked" post, don't get your panties bunched, and in ref. to the other posts you do come on here looking for opinions of others but every time you get a negative opinion you get all butt hurt and start talking shit. If you just want everyone to agree with you then you need to post "look at this, and tell me how great it is"
Posts: 647 | From: union city | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i think members who have a high post count tend to get better comments regarding there cars...i remeber purp notch had his car on large cobras and every1 loved it(it was nice) and now every1 hates this guys...i clicked 3rdlife myspace page and his car is DAMN CLEAN
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
who cares,,, bunch of drama mamas that love to get their panties in a bunch over "rims",, and painted drum brakes.. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:
i think members who have a high post count tend to get better comments regarding there cars...i remeber purp notch had his car on large cobras and every1 loved it(it was nice) and now every1 hates this guys...i clicked 3rdlife myspace page and his car is DAMN CLEAN

naw didnt really even like his either...

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Purplenotch was on 20" ADR's.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 5.0-srt-4:

nope, couldn't stand those wheels either, he had a set of welds for the track, looked so much better [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

PurpleNotch
CAFords OG
Member # 2902

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PurpleNotch  Ford pictures for PurpleNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn old ass thread but seen my name brought into it..who really cares how "big" the wheels look. I think his car looks good and it looks like a nice clean coupe-hard to find these days and besides i only had 20's on my coupe for the magazine shoot (5.0 aug 05") you think i rocked those all the time with 485 at the rear wheels i had some nice et streets for that! Keep the big wheels rolling they look cool and remember if you like it thats all that counts!! [patriot]

--------------------
**The creator of the infamous purplenotch**

http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredvehicles/m5lp_0508_1988_ford_mustang_lx/index.html

notchbackfiddy
¯
Member # 8504

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for notchbackfiddy  Ford pictures for notchbackfiddy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
3 things that i dont like are the 20's;the red drums and chrome is just...cheeseball....theres my .02

--------------------
89 Mustang Coupe

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks for the compliments and the two cents...lol.. if i save all of the two cents i should be able to afford my new rims and 5 lug conversion...
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
Originally posted by PurpleNotch:
damn old ass thread but seen my name brought into it..who really cares how "big" the wheels look. I think his car looks good and it looks like a nice clean coupe-hard to find these days and besides i only had 20's on my coupe for the magazine shoot (5.0 aug 05") you think i rocked those all the time with 485 at the rear wheels i had some nice et streets for that! Keep the big wheels rolling they look cool and remember if you like it thats all that counts!! [patriot]

thanks purplenotch i have chrome ponies i put on her but i am going to do a 5 lug and fr500 rims. but i do have a lot of cars and everything i have needs something..so when is a project ever done... or when is a new car ever good enuff?

--------------------
FoMoCo

adower
¯
Member # 5955

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for adower  Ford pictures for adower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im not a fan of the 20's. Its your car though and if you like it then its all good.

--------------------
98 Cobra
Griggs
S Trim
HRE

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

[QUOTE]Originally posted by adower:
Im not a fan of the 20's. Its your car though and if you like it then its all good. [/QUOTE
i dont LOVE the 20s but they are better than the gt wheels that were on the car when i got it..

--------------------
FoMoCo

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I will always say, that if you are not on FR's, Bullit's or some other cookie cutter wheel. You will get no love here. Purp notch car was tight and on big wheels and in a magazine. And everyone here was on it like flies on shit. I think you are getting dissed more because of your track record here, than the car bringing the heat. Which sucks. Because so far the cars you have seem very tight IMO. Now I do hate 4 lug cobras be it 17 or 20's. But it is better than my GT on satin ponies. Do your thing man. If you like it I love it. Its your car.
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
Originally posted by N8:
I will always say, that if you are not on FR's, Bullit's or some other cookie cutter wheel. You will get no love here. Purp notch car was tight and on big wheels and in a magazine. And everyone here was on it like flies on shit. I think you are getting dissed more because of your track record here, than the car bringing the heat. Which sucks. Because so far the cars you have seem very tight IMO. Now I do hate 4 lug cobras be it 17 or 20's. But it is better than my GT on satin ponies. Do your thing man. If you like it I love it. Its your car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i feel you N8 its cool but what is my track record??? i posted a true story about me and my stang and fools took so many low blows it was stupid damn i guess it was the "WELCOME COMITTY" LOL but all in all im a car freak and my first love was a 5.0 mustang! i can hear a mustangs exuaust from blocks away i get a warm tingling sensation i love stangs!

--------------------
FoMoCo

N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I guess track record did sound bad. What I meant is your topics usually draw a lot of negativity. Most undeserved.
stangupfam4life
¯
Member # 8580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangupfam4life  Ford pictures for stangupfam4life    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
all ya niggas needa stop hatin on my man 3rd life. yall just jelous you can afford candy apint and dubs.. stang up fam 4 life!

--------------------
www.stangup.com

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com