Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » look! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: look!
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 3rdlife:
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
ugly....typical sideshow car...

UGLY? LET ME SEE YOUR CAR WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE???HAHAHA TYPICAL SIDE SHOW CAR! WHAT THE FUCK...DO YOU KNOW WHAT A TYPICAL SIDE SHOW CAR IS? MOST OF THE 5.0s YOU SEE IN THE SIDE SHOW ARE BEAT DOWN AND THE UP KEEP IS NONE..I DO UPGRADES TO MY CAR EVERY WEEK. NOW I AGREE ABOUT THE BRAKES THEY ARE PUNY,WEAK, BUT MY CAR STILL LOOKS GOOD
its blue low loud and fast..

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 66 AC COBRA:
looks sick

like I'm gonna puke [Roll Eyes]

I normally dont say anything when someone molests their mustang like that, but when you come on here like that, eat it, those rims look like shit, the fukker looks more like a rock crawler than a street car

anytime you want to prove something look me up, bring your cash and your girl friend and we can see who has more inches, rubber, motor, power, etc

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=031585#000000
this makes this post much more valid, too bad they didn't just tow the car and liberate it

nice low blow!wow thanks for your 00.02 but i invite your insults.and i havent molested neither one of my stangs..like you molested your lil sister,and ill look you up...where do they house parolled child molesters any way? ill bring cash! but my girlfriend is too old for you!

--------------------
FoMoCo

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn....bunch of haters....looks good... i guess its your own taste.. ADD SOME TINT TO THOSE REAR WINDOWS

[ February 03, 2008, 12:31 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
FriscoNotch
¯
Member # 5916

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FriscoNotch  Ford pictures for FriscoNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LMAO. Car is kinda clean. $600 will get some dubs. This thread is guhay tho.

--------------------
'93 SSP 5.0 Police Coupe
'83 GLX 5.0 Coupe
'79 Ghia Coupe

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SF89lLx:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
There is a reason you don't see cars like that in MM&FF, 5.0 Mustang, ETC.

On a seperate note, sick DRUM brakes and 4 lug. My woman is envious [Roll Eyes]

not to hate on you hidn, or anyone on here for that matter, but im gettin sick of the hyphy movement myself... just little immature kids that only promote violence...
and i dont think woman actually look at how many lug nuts you got or if its disc or drums in the back... they're more interested in the type of nuts you got in your pants and how much torque your wallet got,,,,unfortuantely for the most part,, HOES! [Embarrassed]

My gf of 7 years drives a `91 lx 5.0 dark blue AOD `vert with 3.55 gears, SVO brakes, and rear disc and she makes fun of cars like the one posted in this thread with big ugly wheels and pathetic drum brakes [worship]

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 68dustin:
damn....bunch of haters....

It's more about the "immaturity" of the initial post. The words more than the car.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

68dustin
CAFords OG
Member # 5388

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 68dustin  Ford pictures for 68dustin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah it sounds pretty big headed..... asking for shit talkin...lol...

[ February 03, 2008, 12:49 AM: Message edited by: 68dustin ]

--------------------
"As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction that I can keep, and if I do begin to slide, please dear God protect me and my ride!"

Posts: 3986 | From: neverland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  :
SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is the way I see it...You live in Oakland...I do not. So, now that we got that out of the way...

I could give my honest opinion on your wheels, but you would probably enjoy my negative comments. You could reply with some misspelled words most likely ending in a "z", or missing a "g" at the end.

I could offer a "congragulations" as you might say...I choose to give congratulations when they are deserved.

Unfortunately for yourself, my girlfriend does not get off on oversized wheels, and painted drum brakes...so I'm not concerned about that.

So, if there is to be a negative response to my post...just remember one thing.

You live in Oakland...and I do not.

Cheers! [patriot]

--------------------
2001 Mustang GT (Faleen Speedster)

Posts: 1184 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3rdlife  Ford pictures for 3rdlife  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
its blue low loud and fast.. [/QB]
i hate slammed lowered 5.0s its the ugliest thing you can do!....i see how fast it is if you go on the cruise cause ive heard them loud and that dont mean its fast! shorties,off road,2 or one chamber flows and its loud not fast!!

--------------------
FoMoCo

TR1
98COBRA.COM
Member # 296

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TR1  Ford pictures for TR1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SlowFiveOh94:
This is the way I see it...You live in Oakland...I do not. So, now that we got that out of the way...

I could give my honest opinion on your wheels, but you would probably enjoy my negative comments. You could reply with some misspelled words most likely ending in a "z", or missing a "g" at the end.

I could offer a "congragulations" as you might say...I choose to give congratulations when they are deserved.

Unfortunately for yourself, my girlfriend does not get off on oversized wheels, and painted drum brakes...so I'm not concerned about that.

Cheers! [patriot]

What ever happened to the "stang up fam" anyway..? Is this one of their cars? [dance]

--------------------
Yep.

Posts: 1381 | From: Bay Area, CA. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  :
3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:

Cheers! [patriot]

i dont live in oakland..im from oakland...but if your girlfriend dont like big rims i bet your mother does!!! you know what is really funny all the comments are about 4 lug brakes.. if you read before i never said drum breaks were the shit! i think they are crummy and weak! steeda sells a 4lug disk conversion.. like $1300

--------------------
FoMoCo

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
if your girlfriend dont like big rims i bet your mother does!!!

Just go away...........You have NOTHING to "contribute" to this site..........NOTHING

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SlowFiveOh94  Ford pictures for SlowFiveOh94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
i dont live in oakland..im from oakland...but if your girlfriend dont like big rims i bet your mother does!!! you know what is really funny all the comments are about 4 lug brakes.. if you read before i never said drum breaks were the shit! i think they are crummy and weak! steeda sells a 4lug disk conversion.. like $1300

Save the $$ on that and just get a 5 lug conversion and some 17's or 18's. It will look good. [patriot] And my Mom is mad at the fact I put 17's on her car before I sold it to her...so I don't think she digs the donk. [Razz]

--------------------

East Bay 50
¯
Member # 8081

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for East Bay 50  Ford pictures for East Bay 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Cheers! [patriot]

whats wrong with living in Oakland? [Confused] What makes Sacramento so much better? Houses in Oakland cost twice as much as in Sacramento.

--------------------
Kurgan tuned stroked and blown 347 foxbody. boost nukka!

3rdlife
¯
Member # 8134

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:
quote:

not to hate on you hidn, or anyone on here for that matter, but im gettin sick of the hyphy movement myself... just little immature kids that only promote violence...
and i dont think woman actually look at how many lug nuts you got or if its disc or drums in the back... they're more interested in the type of nuts you got in your pants and how much torque your wallet got,,,,unfortuantely for the most part,, HOES! [Embarrassed]

My gf of 7 years drives a `91 lx 5.0 dark blue AOD `vert with 3.55 gears, SVO brakes, and rear disc and she makes fun of cars like the one posted in this thread with big ugly wheels and pathetic drum brakes [worship]
my first 5.0 was a red 91 convertable with a aod I HATED IT..MY GIRLFRIEND DRIVES A 86 gt 5 speed 373s tru track posi locker, dynomax cat back,bassani catted x pipe,centerforce dual friction clutch,cold air intake,3row aluminum radiatorand electric fan,pullies,other than that its stock and she laughs at pathetic, aod ,heavy,convertables especially if she cought you driving it! she might give your chick a break and bring her home for a 3some [Big Grin]

-

[ February 03, 2008, 02:43 AM: Message edited by: 3rdlife ]

--------------------
FoMoCo

SlowFiveOh94
¯
Member # 2404

quote:
Originally posted by East Bay 50:
whats wrong with living in Oakland? [Confused] What makes Sacramento so much better? Houses in Oakland cost twice as much as in Sacramento.

Housing prices aren't a good way to judge if a place is nice to live or not...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_California

Here's a little highlight of the article...

"In the 2006 Morgan Quitno crime rankings, Oakland is ranked the eighth most dangerous city nationwide and the second most dangerous in California. In 2007, according to annual FBI crime statistics (based on 2006 numbers) Oakland is the 4th most dangerous city in the U.S., surpassing another Bay Area city, Richmond, California, which ranks 9th."

I'll take a cheaper house in a safer area any day of the week thanks. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Blind:
quote:
quote:

my first 5.0 was a red 91 convertable with a aod I HATED IT..MY GIRLFRIEND DRIVES A 86 gt 5 speed 373s tru track posi locker, dynomax cat back,bassani catted x pipe,centerforce dual friction clutch,cold air intake,3row aluminum radiatorand electric fan,pullies,other than that its stock and she laughs at pathetic, aod ,heavy,convertables especially if she cought you driving it! she might give your chick a break and bring her home for a 3some [Big Grin]

-

nice dent.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well, first it is an Ok, looking notch. The 4 lug thing has gotta go. Buying big rims on 4 lugs is not smart. Too much rotating mass with too little holding it in place. Plus, I bet the stopping distance has increased alot. Go down San Leandro Blvd. doing 100, (you know you do it any way) then try to lock up the brakes and stop. See how far it takes, then swap back to you other rims, and do the same thing. I bet the smaller rims let you stop in a shorter distance. But hell who needs to stop right? Just swang it into the curb it will slow you down.
Hell and man I envy those rims what are they? Wait are those Cobra R's? Damn thems be the dopest isht since '95. So when you think people are jocking the wheels, no its them going why the hell did he waste his money on something so played out. Face it homie, if you wanna roll big thangs get something that not every other cheap ass would want.

Other then that, yes the car is clean. But you post on this forum hyping your car like its the greatest shit ever from ford, expect some real opinions.

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The red drums are awesome! Maybe you could get a red neon kit to highlight those at night.
The only way that car would look better is on 13" Daytons.

[Roll Eyes]

warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man i have been trying for the most part to stay out of the shit talking and name calling but wtf.
man you post saying look! so you are asking for someone to post a reply. so heres how it goes. they say something you get but hurt talk more shit about, let me see you in person.. wtf why you going to start a fight when i say "your rims look like retarded unwashed homeless ass." or are you going to stomp out my car. when it is faster, out turns & out brakes your car? man come on i don't get all butt hurt when some people on this board talk shit on my bullits.
and the girls i run with don't give a shit about how big your rims are. it's how high you can get them in the air. well my wife likes how long i can carry them! [patriot]

f.y.i. most older cars are going to 17",18" inch rims to fit there 13" rotors.

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hold up Main
What it do nephew, I stay sideways in the town all day sittin on them thangs, pimpin these hoes, bustin on them pigs just doin my thang. Seee me sittin sydwayz, through the light all day thats just how I do.

I wasnt going to post but what the fu*k

Its not the car its the mentallity, my 8000 pound F250(modified of course) could probly spoke half these ghetto ass 5.0's out there and trust me I have at the light. Its just funny to me

Have a great day

[ February 03, 2008, 02:16 PM: Message edited by: 51505.0 ]

BlackDrop50
¯
Member # 1715

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackDrop50  Ford pictures for BlackDrop50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hella stupid and ugly.

Car and person.

Posts: 1379 | From: 510 East Bay | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
car looks good, but not a fan of the rims and truck look... i rather have my stock 10 holes lol. jmo [patriot]

[ February 03, 2008, 05:43 PM: Message edited by: Pure Stang ]

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 69 Resto-Mod Coupe:
I can't wait until this "big wheel" thing is over with. The spinner wheels have gone away why can't these too? [dance]

+1

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

threethirty1
¯
Member # 7814

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for threethirty1  Ford pictures for threethirty1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have a loud car, wanna see how fast it is, bring your sideshow bucket with those polished helicoptor rotors, ha

--------------------
1987 Black GT
factory zero option car

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com