Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » SN95 almost eats it drag racing (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: SN95 almost eats it drag racing
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
Originally posted by 2stangs69-91:
quote:
Originally posted by itznotahighway:
Chris aka boostedgt, the sn95 that "ate it" has more driving skill than a lot of you guys and has about 75% of the cars here covered...

[Roll Eyes] oh ok because you personaly know everybody and have seen everyone drive?
actually he does, kinda.
[Roll Eyes] do you know how many thousand of members are on here? I watched the whole Video looked like a fun event that got busted. I think king tom had a event like that around Nor cal a few years back.

[ November 20, 2007, 04:48 AM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Chris aka boostedgt, the sn95 that "ate it" has more driving skill than a lot of you guys and has about 75% of the cars here covered...

[Roll Eyes] oh ok because you personaly know everybody and have seen everyone drive?
actually he does, kinda.
[Roll Eyes] do you know how many thousand of members are on here? I watched the whole Video looked like a fun event that got busted. I think king tom had a event like that around Nor cal a few years back.
he doesnt litterally know "everyone" but he does know alot of people. including tom, and i'll leave it as that.

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

actually he does, kinda.
ok, so answer me this one, how many are actually active and still post on a somewhat regular basis?

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
MachYou
¯
Member # 7934

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MachYou  Ford pictures for MachYou    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

actually he does, kinda.
he doesnt litterally know "everyone" but he does know alot of people. including tom, and i'll leave it as that.
sadly yes....

--------------------
All Bullshit Stops When the Hands Drop

Posts: 726 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2007  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
not sure you made the statement not me. your number 7000 somthing. The guy has a awsome fast car and I am sure glad he didn't crash it. It doesn't mean you have to go insulting most the people on the Forum just because the title said he almost ate it. If you watch the Video there was the posibility he could have crashed. He made a nice save.

[ November 20, 2007, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Boostedgt
Member # 8145

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boostedgt  Ford pictures for Boostedgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, I'm the owner of the yellow mustang. I just saw this thread so I apologize for the late reply (almost 3 months). Anyways, to answer some questions, no I did not blow a head gasket on this pass. I actually had a transmission line blow off. Tranny fluid + Hoosier tires = not good. It was a fun ride and thankfully I only bent the rim. Oh and to clear up some other stuff, Suga was caught snoozing on the line as you can tell by the flashlight being on when I left. Oh and no mopar was pulling on me until I was sideways [Big Grin]

Anyways thanks for having me. Hopefully I can make the trip to Cali one day to do some racing.

--------------------
95 GT

BlowN67
¯
Member # 4229

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlowN67  Ford pictures for BlowN67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Boostedgt:
Hey guys, I'm the owner of the yellow mustang. I just saw this thread so I apologize for the late reply (almost 3 months). Anyways, to answer some questions, no I did not blow a head gasket on this pass. I actually had a transmission line blow off. Tranny fluid + Hoosier tires = not good. It was a fun ride and thankfully I only bent the rim. Oh and to clear up some other stuff, Suga was caught snoozing on the line as you can tell by the flashlight being on when I left. Oh and no mopar was pulling on me until I was sideways [Big Grin]

Anyways thanks for having me. Hopefully I can make the trip to Cali one day to do some racing.

Glad ur made it out ok.. its nice seeing cars leaving the illegals with diapers hanging off the back bumpers. lmao you guys dont mess around. car to share ur combo on that run? an welcome to CAFORDS JOHN

--------------------
AIM gonein67 JOHN
* californiafords.com
* corral.net
* foureyedpride.com
* yellowbullet.com
* theturboforums.com

Posts: 9809 | From: Home of LARD | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

whats up man, nice save and bad ass car! that would be cool if u came out here but shit is no where near as sick as the races in Tx. by any chance to u know matt(STROKD) ?

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Boostedgt
Member # 8145

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Boostedgt  Ford pictures for Boostedgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BlowN67:
Glad ur made it out ok.. its nice seeing cars leaving the illegals with diapers hanging off the back bumpers. lmao you guys dont mess around. car to share ur combo on that run? an welcome to CAFORDS JOHN

Yeah, its always fun when you go around a big block, big tire'd car with a parachute hanging off it! As for my combo, all it is a 347ci motor, trickflow high ports, powerglide with a neal chance converter, stock suspension in the rear, no mini-tub or tub, full interior including a backseat. I run 29x10 tires but I'm thinking about putting some M/T drag radials on for this year just to give them a try.

[ January 13, 2008, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Boostedgt ]

--------------------
95 GT

Boostedgt
Member # 8145

quote:
whats up man, nice save and bad ass car! that would be cool if u came out here but shit is no where near as sick as the races in Tx. by any chance to u know matt(STROKD) ?

Yeah I know Matt! His car is undergoing a pretty wicked revamp right now. We've never lined up but I'd like to at some point this year.

--------------------
95 GT

Boostedgt
Member # 8145

Here is another little video from a recent money pot race here in DFW.

A buddy of mine, Kyle, from 1320video.com did the filming and he is going to be releasing a dvd. I'm going to tell you it has a shitload of badass racing on it. Check it out here: I sound like a salesman LOL.

http://www.1320video.com/cdIII.php

[ January 13, 2008, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Boostedgt ]

--------------------
95 GT

MAXPSI
¯
Member # 8093

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MAXPSI  Ford pictures for MAXPSI    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The way it blew smoke it didn't seem like tires, I was going to guess the head gasket.

I love turbos as that's what I have on mine. Mine is nothing compared to yours though.

--------------------
quote:
Just your average turbo'd Mustang 530 rwhp 550 rwtq

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

quote:
quote:

Yeah I know Matt! His car is undergoing a pretty wicked revamp right now. We've never lined up but I'd like to at some point this year.
cool cool, havent seen or heard from him in a while. ya he said he was goin TT [Eek!]

--------------------
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

BIGBALLFACTOR
¯
Member # 7277

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BIGBALLFACTOR  Ford pictures for BIGBALLFACTOR    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boostedgt:

[/QUOTE

Look who's a member of cafords.sorry mods I had to bump this

[ 2013-07-03, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: BIGBALLFACTOR ]

SIC9250
¯
Member # 8216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SIC9250  Ford pictures for SIC9250    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BIGBALLFACTOR:

[/QUOTE

Look who's a member of cafords.so mods I had to bump this

+1 this is badass never knew that!!

--------------------
Coyote_Mach1

Posts: 6959 | From: in the drivers seat. | Registered: Feb 2008  |  :
warhorse58gt
¯
Member # 7702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for warhorse58gt  Ford pictures for warhorse58gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SIC9250:
quote:
Originally posted by BIGBALLFACTOR:

[/QUOTE

Look who's a member of cafords.so mods I had to bump this

+1 this is badass never knew that!!
I wouldn't count a guy that has 4 post from 6years ago, all in the same thread as a member! [patriot]

[ 2013-07-03, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: warhorse58gt ]

--------------------
WOLFPACK RACING

With guns, we are 'citizens'. Without them, we are 'subjects'.

83gt 354ci sbf 9.40 @ 143
77 cobra 2 171ci 97hp of pure fury!

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn brought back from the dead!

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com