Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Delete (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Delete
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow, that sucks.
RIP.
It's sad to lose a young man like that.
Hope his Gf recovers soon.

--------------------
=(

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It seems like once every year or so we get a "wake up" as to what alcohol or speeding or BOTH can do.

LEARN FROM OTHER PEOPLES MISTAKES AND DON'T DRIVING LIKE IDIOTS ON THE STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sux! way too young to go! he was a cool & helpful guy. R.I.P. Brandon [Frown]
my prayers go out to lauren & both ur families.

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
Hungry Hippo
¯
Member # 537

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hungry Hippo  Ford pictures for Hungry Hippo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that's sad. seemed like a good guy with lots of knowledge

--------------------
05 S4 Avant(wagon)
09 C6 H/C/I

lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Edit

[ August 27, 2007, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO ]

--------------------
*NorCal

50wyldeMan
¯
Member # 7245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50wyldeMan  Ford pictures for 50wyldeMan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was fortunate enough to be friends with Brandon> I truly believe I learned alot from him he was an amazing guy and I never would have thought he would be gone so soon. Our thoughts are with lauren and the rest of his family and friends . Be well

I miss you way too much already B

Enrico [Frown]

--------------------
91 Lx Maximum Motorsports
95gt MaxM, Cai, Intake, Heads and cam soon

RIP SilverLX Miss u a ton B

J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP Brandon [Frown] didn't know the guy but seen him on the boards for a couple years..seemed like a good guy

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :
1EVLSNKE
¯
Member # 4789

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1EVLSNKE  Ford pictures for 1EVLSNKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
R.I.P

--------------------
LS WHAT
ORGANIZATION
VICTORIES:
GM INC,1 Sic formula(FRDEATR)

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
WOW RIP man. i remember him. And wasnt he the one that flowmaster had a picture in a add with it on the dyno? [Frown]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I cant believe this has happened. Brandon was such a cool guy he went out of his way to help me on my old 5.0. He took like a 3 hr drive to my place from Healdsburg to help me out.

He also had a nice collection of stangs that he had built himself. His SilverLx hence his name was clean as hell as well as his coupe he built from a roller.

I hope his girl makes it out ok. My condolences are sent out to his family/friends.

May he Rest In Peace,

Brandon "SilverLX"

[ August 27, 2007, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: NOR-CAL*925* GT 50 ]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
still can't believe it.. RIP brandon.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not to sound cheesy, but I have gotten cool with a few folks from here, so I would like to say, take the time to say I love you to your family and or friends. Because you never know when your number is up.

Also prayer helps.

RIP,

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
wasnt he the one that flowmaster had a picture in a add with it on the dyno? [Frown]

No, that's Forced331.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Didn't know him but RIP.
Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TRIXSNK:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
http://www1.pressdemocrat.com/article/20070827/NEWS/70827002/1033/NEWS01

Wow that sux i think i remember him posting here.

Not sure of her last name but i sure hope that's not Lauren that used to be going out with Rick [Confused] Drives a red cobra.

RIP, Brandon [Frown] . He was/is a good man, you'll be missed.

Patrick, When I first read it I was like "oh sh*t", but thankfully that's not my(ex)Lauren...with all do respect and a speedy recovery to girl involved in the crash.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by N8:
Not to sound cheesy, but I have gotten cool with a few folks from here, so I would like to say, take the time to say I love you to your family and or friends. Because you never know when your number is up.

Also prayer helps.

RIP,

Seriously. Man this is a trip. I'm so sorry [Frown]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
wasnt he the one that flowmaster had a picture in a add with it on the dyno? [Frown]

No, that's Forced331.
oh ok,sorry about that, pryers go to his wife and his loved ones. I hope the girlfriend or a relative keeps one of his mustangs so they can
remember him and what he loved as a hobby. RIP

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
way too young, hope his family get through it. dont drink and drive guys!

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP [Frown]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

carajo
¯
Member # 4426

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for carajo  Ford pictures for carajo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
no fucking way.
i knew brandon because of mustangs,but i considered him a friend,
RIP SILVER LX............................

--------------------
06 magnum srt8 6.1
05 f250 lifted
94 gt wait till you see me!

Posts: 1468 | From: hate`n in richmond | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
Sk8OnGlass
¯
Member # 6370

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sk8OnGlass  Ford pictures for Sk8OnGlass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP [Frown]

--------------------
First On Race Day
FORD
yup that's my stang in da pic

Posts: 533 | From: san Jose, CA. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn this is crazy.

RIP

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP [Frown]

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
Lady GT
¯
Member # 4894

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady GT  Ford pictures for Lady GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RIP [Frown]

--------------------
www.myspace.com/miss02gt

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com