Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Turbo Fox Dyno Results (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Turbo Fox Dyno Results
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
Good #'s. Lockup or non lock converter?

10" non-lockup

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Posts: 361 | From: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 95slow50:
damn those are some good numbers for such a high mileage stock 5.0L. where do you buy that stuff you wrap your headers/piping at?

Thanks! Summit sells all of it. It's under "heat wrap" I believe or it's in the ignition section of the catalog.

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

95slow50
¯
Member # 2804

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 95slow50  Ford pictures for 95slow50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
cool... thanks mang

--------------------
1990 Mustang GT 5-Speed

Posts: 126 | From: El Dorado Hills/San Diego | Registered: May 2003  |  :
GOT 50
¯
Member # 1960

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GOT 50  Ford pictures for GOT 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yuo do the fabbing yourself?
Posts: 2139 | From: SF/DALY CITY/MILLBRAE | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
sic70stang
CAFords OG
Member # 4347

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sic70stang  Ford pictures for sic70stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stock heads and intake. that explains the 19 psi

--------------------
The anti-crew
1987 rolling safety violation.

Posts: 6940 | From: California | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by GOT 50:
Yuo do the fabbing yourself?

I did everything except the crossover and downpipe/wastegate plumbing.

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TURBOGT:
close baseline for the street

Care to run that car on the street against the twin of the maroon mustang with the gray cowl hood? [Smile]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
90lxfoxbody
¯
Member # 6947

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90lxfoxbody  Ford pictures for 90lxfoxbody    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
we did the same thing with nitrous.its fun to take the stock un touched 5.0 to its limits.

Now i will say are's was stock but freshend up.

consisted of a daul fogger nozzle jetted at 200hp.
car made a tick under 400whp but like 540wtq.
car had a c4 and a 4500 stall
ran like stink to the 1000ft mark then ran out of gear.4.11s lol still went 11.0 with a 1.48 60ft.

Ive seen your car in person its a nice ride.Im glad you still have it.

--------------------
Owner Of All Out Performance
Ya I own that Cobra
Old setup whipple and jug 9.37 155
New twins hoping for 8.50s at 165

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:

Care to run that car on the street against the twin of the maroon mustang with the gray cowl hood? [Smile]
I had a couple of kills on the way home from the dyno so I'm satisfied for now [Smile]

--------------------

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by 90lxfoxbody:
we did the same thing with nitrous.its fun to take the stock un touched 5.0 to its limits.

Now i will say are's was stock but freshend up.

consisted of a daul fogger nozzle jetted at 200hp.
car made a tick under 400whp but like 540wtq.
car had a c4 and a 4500 stall
ran like stink to the 1000ft mark then ran out of gear.4.11s lol still went 11.0 with a 1.48 60ft.

Ive seen your car in person its a nice ride.Im glad you still have it.

Gotta love the 'ol 302! Thanks man [patriot]

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow94GT:
Stock HGs??

Yes. The motor is all factory ford from the throttle body to the oil pan with 165k on it.
Same as mine but my motor has 89K on it.

I am using ponydown hot parts and going with a masterpower T70

Stock motor from t/b to oil pan except injectors and blow thru PMAS

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

I had a couple of kills on the way home from the dyno so I'm satisfied for now [Smile]
C'mon...my motor to yer turbo...on the 'old road'...what do ya say?

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

C'mon...my motor to yer turbo...on the 'old road'...what do ya say?
I'll get right back to you on that [Wink]

--------------------

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Took the car to the dynojet at newtech performance today. Nick was able to squeeze me in at real short notice. I wanted to compare the two dynos and see what I would make on a dynojet. Attached is the printout of the last two passes.
 -

--------------------

STREETFIGHTER50
¯
Member # 2973

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for STREETFIGHTER50  Ford pictures for STREETFIGHTER50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wussup big ben!
"i was hoping to split the block" lol!"
u crazy dawg!
some good shit tho! i can't believe all that boost/164k mi & still d original hg's!

Posts: 3925 | From: SF Bay Coastin' to Rocklin | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
PS looks awsome B&G turbo kit I presume.

1 5/8" JBA Headers turned around
wtf!? [Confused] thats tight, i didnt know u can do that? i thought u had to buy turbo specific headers
Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by STREETFIGHTER50:
wussup big ben!
"i was hoping to split the block" lol!"
u crazy dawg!
some good shit tho! i can't believe all that boost/164k mi & still d original hg's!

Thanks Nick, I can't believe it's still going either
[Razz]

--------------------

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
quote:

wtf!? [Confused] thats tight, i didnt know u can do that? i thought u had to buy turbo specific headers
Not at all.. There are guys making 400+rwhp with stock 5.0 headers turned around [Eek!]

--------------------

LQ9SN95
¯
Member # 7080

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LQ9SN95  Ford pictures for LQ9SN95    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
quote:
quote:

Not at all.. There are guys making 400+rwhp with stock 5.0 headers turned around [Eek!]
[patriot]

someone should try LT's haha

--------------------
http://www.fastgms-teamfast.com
http://www.facebook.com/aop.fresno?ref=ts&fref=ts
Lq9 swap
102 fast intake
Trick flow heads
T rex cam

Posts: 8031 | From: Fresno, Ca | Registered: Sep 2006  |  :
OSH Zack
¯
Member # 7667

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for OSH Zack  Ford pictures for OSH Zack  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to know about how much money did you end up puting it to your whole set up, cuz im looking to do a turbo fox, not alot of them around [worship]

--------------------
89 GT - $ = bitch's

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by OSH Zack:
just wanted to know about how much money did you end up puting it to your whole set up, cuz im looking to do a turbo fox, not alot of them around [worship]

Around $2500

--------------------

TRIXSNK
¯
Member # 2844

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TRIXSNK  Ford pictures for TRIXSNK    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What do you expect the car to run down the drag strip?

--------------------
9 Sec EVO 9 is GONE!

New project in the works.......

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

An 11.3x would be great if I can get it to 60'. I already ran 11.56 @ 121mph at 15psi with the 18" rims. Now with lighter wheels and more power I'm going to cross my fingers [Smile]

--------------------

turbo50
¯
Member # 6700

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for turbo50  Ford pictures for turbo50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can I ask if you are still running the stock valve springs and if so have you had any issues with this?

--------------------
.........when was the last time YOU built something with YOUR own hands?

I offer quality sidework at reasonable prices. PM ME

Posts: 7606 | From: Discovery Bay, California | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What kind of tranny are you using?

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com