Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Two Teens killed by Illegal immigrant (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Two Teens killed by Illegal immigrant
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
On Corral someone said 1 out of 8 illegals has a criminal record and is running from Mexican law.
No idea if thats true but thats crazy.

I didn't make this post as much to talk down illegals, i do believe they should all be deported immediately but the fact that this guy had a DUI in the same town earlier and that city KNEW he was an illegal and didn't deport him then REALLY pisses me off. Are we going to allow illegals to commit murder before we kick them out? Illegals are already robbing us of our SS numbers, tax money, and everything else we pay for and they don't. [Mad]

[ April 09, 2007, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: 1968_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don’t know if anyone has said it yet because I just skimmed everything but I think everyone has really obscured the point; it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ILLEGAL/LEGAL!! IT HAS TO DO WITH A DRUNK DRIVER BEING ON THE ROAD! If you drink you shouldn't be on the road! If it was a white person you think we would be having this conversation? What about this story from just a few years ago http://cbs13.com/local/local_story_215175701.html
Off duty cop drunk at 9 in the morning not only strikes and kills an innocent child going to school but then runs away! This motherfucker only gets FIVE FUCKING YEARS! He is supposed to protect and serve and he fucking kills a kid and basically walks? There is something wrong w/ this picture some of you are presenting. Like Heroldero said, "This has nothing to do with whether this person was a illegal alien or not, this has to do w/ a drunk driver who should never of been on the road." It doesn't matter if they are Jewish, Mormon, Canadian, Mexican, Chinese, or African. Crime happens point blank, there is no "PERFECT RACE".

bigjay
¯
Member # 6110

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjay  Ford pictures for bigjay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have no probelem with legal IMMIGRANTS, this country was built by immigrants, however these were LEGAL immigrants who came here the right way, these illegal aliens need to grow some motherfucking balls and do it the right way, get legal! its really not that hard unless you have something to hide, put into the system dont just take out, i swear to god nothing pisses me off more than dumb motherfuckers saying its ok for there to be illegal immigrants NO damnit its not ok, my ancestors had to do it the right way when they came from poland, russia and germany.. most of everyones here did the same, its just the few who are either too lazy, stupid or are hiding something that dont, not just directed at the mexican etc. immigrants, theres illegal shitbags from all of the countrys, hell i know a guy whos from england who is technically illegal and yes i talk shit to him too, it has NOTHING to do with race and EVERYTHING to do with INTEGRITY! shape the fuck up or get the fuck out, i just offended anyone by my position on this im NOT SORRY.

--------------------
if ford is FOMOco, that means honda is HOMOco

Posts: 132 | From: Escalon, 209 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
bigjay
¯
Member # 6110

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bigjay  Ford pictures for bigjay    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
it has NOTHING TO DO WITH ILLEGAL/LEGAL!! IT HAS TO DO WITH A DRUNK DRIVER BEING ON THE ROAD! If you drink you shouldn't be on the road! If it was a white person you think we would be having this conversation? What about this story from just a few years ago http://cbs13.com/local/local_story_215175701.html
Off duty cop drunk at 9 in the morning not only strikes and kills an innocent child going to school but then runs away! This motherfucker only gets FIVE FUCKING YEARS! He is supposed to protect and serve and he fucking kills a kid and basically walks? There is something wrong w/ this picture some of you are presenting. Like Heroldero said, "This has nothing to do with whether this person was a illegal alien or not, this has to do w/ a drunk driver who should never of been on the road." It doesn't matter if they are Jewish, Mormon, Canadian, Mexican, Chinese, or African. Crime happens point blank, there is no "PERFECT RACE".

true, this is about a drunk driver but since it was thrown out as someone "talking shit" about illegals most of us left out on the cause of these girls deaths, if you drive drunk then your a piece of shit no matter what race you are, i mean seriously whos got the balls to say they can take other peoples lives in their own hands by driving impaired, no one does!

--------------------

DeeSVT
¯
Member # 6720

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeeSVT  Ford pictures for DeeSVT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
What's with the illegals? you racist, why won't you type shit when your own race committ crimes(serial killers, rapist ect....) what's your problem with illegals??? All of us in the U.S are illegals, and the only ones who are originally form here are the Native Americans. First learn your history and then talk your shit! -THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

[worship] [worship] +1 well said man

--------------------
Savage Habits!
97 cobra

bigjay
¯
Member # 6110

no, actually you are both wrong.. not all of us here are illeagals we are IMMIGRANTS totally different. no one should have a problem with any race but everyone should have a problem with illegals ( remember that the word illegal means against the law) there is a system in place that welcomes immigration.... use it!

--------------------

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for rgtrahn  Ford pictures for rgtrahn    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
On Corral someone said 1 out of 8 illegals has a criminal record and is running from Mexican law.

I didn't make this post as much to talk down illegals, i do believe they should all be deported immediately but the fact that this guy had a DUI in the same town earlier and that city KNEW he was an illegal and didn't deport him then REALLY pisses me off. Are we going to allow illegals to commit murder before we kick them out? Illegals are already robbing us of our SS numbers, tax money, and everything else we pay for and they don't. [Mad]

I believe your view is very naive and ignorant. Don't get me wrong because we should all have the right to our opinions. I don’t want you or anyone else to think I am talking shit to them or about there opinion. This is how I stand; We as a society focus way to much on the negative and what the media portrays instead of focusing on what is important such as the good things that migrant can accomplish. Furthermore, migrant workers due the jobs that we, "WHITE PEOPLE" are to good for or don't care to due. If it wasn't for migrant workers coming to America to work the fields each season you would pay $12.00 for a fucking Orange, 20.00 for a head of lettuce, 9.00 for a corn stock and ECT. Our Economy already sucks can you imagine what it would be like if we had to spend that kind of money to eat? We seem to single out Hispanic people on this thread, so I will go with it; these people are leaving there country with pretty much nothing. Yaw, it would be great if they came to the United States with bundles of cash so that they did not have to as so many of you call it "cheat, or unfairly enter the county" but, do you really think they would come here if that was the case? I don’t want to single anyone out or step on anyone’s feet but some people are singling out and taking things out of context and pointing out negative examples of things that happen no matter what race or culture you are! There are bad seeds in every race. Why don’t we talk about people like Cesar Chavez? If you truly feel that you are American, but don’t think that people should migrate here then you should re-read history because the founding fathers and Great Patriots such as GEORGE WASHINGTON and Daniel Boone all illegally migrated and for that matter were "insurgents/terrorist" into what was known as the Ohio Country breaking British law and taking Native Indian land sparking a war with them called, "Pontiacs rebellion". I love my country and all the men and women who fight for my freedoms that I have such as expressing myself on here. IMO we are all here we all here illegally. Everyone deserves the chance to be here not, however contrarily not everyone is blessed the same way we all are. At some point unless you are 100% Indian your family migrated here. Imp very opposed to bigotry of any kind, shutting the boarders, building a Berlin wall this side of San Diego.

[ April 09, 2007, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: rgtrahn ]

rgtrahn
¯
Member # 7133

quote:
Originally posted by bigjay:
no, actually you are both wrong.. not all of us here are illeagals we are IMMIGRANTS totally different. no one should have a problem with any race but everyone should have a problem with illegals ( remember that the word illegal means against the law) there is a system in place that welcomes immigration.... use it!

Bro, the system doesnt work! Come on now, have you ever read what it takes to immigrate here legally? It needs to be reformed!
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by rgtrahn:
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:

I believe your view is very naive and ignorant. Don't get me wrong because we should all have the right to our opinions. I don’t want you or anyone else to think I am talking shit to them or about there opinion. This is how I stand; We as a society focus way to much on the negative and what the media portrays instead of focusing on what is important such as the good things that migrant can accomplish. Furthermore, migrant workers due the jobs that we, "WHITE PEOPLE" are to good for or don't care to due. If it wasn't for migrant workers coming to America to work the fields each season you would pay $12.00 for a fucking Orange, 20.00 for a head of lettuce, 9.00 for a corn stock and ECT. Our Economy already sucks can you imagine what it would be like if we had to spend that kind of money to eat? We seem to single out Hispanic people on this thread, so I will go with it; these people are leaving there country with pretty much nothing. Yaw, it would be great if they came to the United States with bundles of cash so that they did not have to as so many of you call it "cheat, or unfairly enter the county" but, do you really think they would come here if that was the case? I don’t want to single anyone out or step on anyone’s feet but some people are singling out and taking things out of context and pointing out negative examples of things that happen no matter what race or culture you are! There are bad seeds in every race. Why don’t we talk about people like Cesar Chavez? If you truly feel that you are American, but don’t think that people should migrate here then you should re-read history because the founding fathers and Great Patriots such as GEORGE WASHINGTON and Daniel Boone all illegally migrated and for that matter were "insurgents/terrorist" into what was known as the Ohio Country breaking British law and taking Native Indian land sparking a war with them called, "Pontiacs rebellion". I love my country and all the men and women who fight for my freedoms that I have such as expressing myself on here. IMO we are all here we all here illegally. Everyone deserves the chance to be here not, however contrarily not everyone is blessed the same way we all are. At some point unless you are 100% Indian your family migrated here. Imp very opposed to bigotry of any kind, shutting the boarders, building a Berlin wall this side of San Diego.
Everything you said is untrue to a point. In everytown there is uneducated people and those are the people that will do the work that no one else wants to do because they can't get a better job. i live in a town where there is only one mexican american family and maybe 4 african americans and guess what white people are doing all the jobs that people think illegal immigrants do that white people don't want to do. So all they do is take away jobs from the uneducated white people that will do those jobs if they had the chance to get them. Its true in big cities maybe no one wants to clean the toliets or whatever but maybe that homeless dude on the corner might want a job but can't get one because the illegal that applied next to him will do the same work for less money.
There are no moniorities working in any of the fast food restuarants up here either. I was surpirsed the first time i went into Carl's JR and a hot white female rang me up.

[ April 09, 2007, 01:28 PM: Message edited by: 1968_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

LOCKDOWN
¯
Member # 4768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LOCKDOWN  Ford pictures for LOCKDOWN    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
everyone STFP this thread is pointless

--------------------
saleen cobra' 687rwhp on procharged setup.New setup,Race turbo motor,t91' turbo cobra' 1xxx rwhp @ mid boost. ,lockdown,

98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the main point that needs to be made is that most people don't have a problem with the hard working individuals and families who are here illegally.

We are talking about the individuals who come here, commit crimes, and abuse the system, the ones who have nothing to offer our society. We have a big enough problem with the idiots that are here legally.

I can't speak for all of California, but in a certain area of a certain bay area city, you would be surprised how many illegal immigrants are caught for commiting violent crimes, auto thefts and burglaries, and dope dealing ... and are allowed to remain here.

In the same bay area city, I'd venture to say that 8 out of 10 drivers stopped by police, are illegal, have no driver's license, and no insurance. How would you feel if you or a close family member were hit by one of these people? And since these people have no driver's license and no insurance, they often leave the scene of an accident to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. Furthermore, these same people are often 2.5-3x's the legal limit of alcohol. Yup ... believe it or not.

I don't have exact stats, but the rate is alarming. This information isn't made public because of political reasons. These same political reasons, are why the government doesn't just put these criminals on a plane or bus and ship them back to their home countries.

The bottom line is ALL races, ages and sexes commit crimes here in the U.S., illegal or not. The two most common across all walks of life are DUI and domestic violence.

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Read most of this post but not all....

This is my opinion about the situation. The whole issue is about how our laws are being enforced. illegal immigrants are only an issue when something bad happens but not on a daily basis. The U.S. economics depends alot on people who come over illegally. Example..... If immigration was that important why don't the police go to the Home depot parking lot and pick up all those without green cards? It's because alot of business and home owners would complain. So instead of deporting them, they leave them alone.

I think we should enforce whatever laws we have and and make Drinking and driving a more serious issue. I know someone who was killed in a DUI accident but the offender only got a year. If our laws were more severe on Drunken drivers then we would have less of these situation. So don't blame all illegal immigrants blame your governemnt officals and police department.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

93venom
¯
Member # 778

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93venom  Ford pictures for 93venom    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
legal, illegal-who gives a fuck. the story is about an accident where an illegal alien with no license and no insurance was drunk driving. Whether your from mexico,japan,australia or wherever if your not here legit you cant have a driver license and therfore should not be driving a car, just as legal citezens should not drive without insurance or driver licenses. Im sure everyone agrees that black white, brown or yellow driving without a license or insurance is wrong, just so happens illegal immigrants dont qualify for a license---i think everyone who drives w/out insurance should be penalized by heavy fines or jailtime.........
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
+1 on everyone who said that.... it doesnt matter if your illegal or not if your caught drunk driving the law should be enforced heavy especially if you kill some one...

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

86BackInBlack
¯
Member # 5372

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86BackInBlack  Ford pictures for 86BackInBlack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just imagine if you tried to pull any of this shit in any other country [Eek!]

--------------------
http://i.imgur.com/go1nj.gif

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98Snake:

I'd venture to say that 8 out of 10 drivers stopped by police, are illegal, have no driver's license, and no insurance.

LOL, and who the F are you to "venture" to claim such a statistic?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

I'd venture to say that 8 out of 10 drivers stopped by police, are illegal, have no driver's license, and no insurance.

lol... thats a fuckin lie 8 out of ten... LMAO

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

yipnip5.0
¯
Member # 175

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yipnip5.0  Ford pictures for yipnip5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I am "illegal", I do not have a greencard yet. Still, two years ago I was in an accident where a "legal" citizen ran a red light and hit me head on. He was on metamphetmines and no insurance. So, what the fuch do I get, nothing. He didn't go to jails.
In Korea we say every ocean wave travels in two directions.

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I hope your ok yipyip and i hope you fix the things you need to do to become llegal here. My sisters husband came here illegely went to school here 9 years ago at jfk high in fremont.
They Met there and then eventually got married(Looks like thats the easy way to be llegaly I guess) And got his citezenship.But before all he had was regular paying jobs or less. Now hes moving up to a manager at nummi [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510-:
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Fuck that shit. Illegal aliens should be deported IMMEDIATELY. Come into the states the right way or STAY THE FUCK OUT [patriot] [/QUOTE
I know what you mean, but it doesn't mean that if one committes a crime we all should pay for that one person, also if it wasn't for the illegals the U.S wouldn't be the same. Why? the clothes your wearing, the food you eating, the house you live in,are made by illegal alliens why bitch about it when we do need them becouse nobody will pick fruit from the orchards for $5 dollars an hour.

+1 ......... My parents came here illegaly, just some people dont understand, people want to live in the us and have a better life. Mexico was really bad years ago and it prob still is. My parents been u.s. citezens for years. My mom cant really speak it but understands it good. my dad's speaks both. . Its just not english, people have there other languages too. . My family know some friends that are illigals and just got here or like 4 years ago and working hard, trying to get there things straight when possible. They want a better life, Like we have Now. So I understand any other people comming from other countries. Its better with all these type of races,colors,Everything. Imagin every one the same color and spoke the same language [Roll Eyes]
It just depends on the people!!. I think ANYONE fucking up bad should get locked up or deported. Cause there are some people who coem here to work hard.
98Snake
¯
Member # 183

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98Snake  Ford pictures for 98Snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
quote:

lol... thats a fuckin lie 8 out of ten... LMAO
Like I said, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, IN A CERTAIN AREA OF A CERTAIN BAY AREA CITY, 8 OUT OF 10 that are pulled over have NO DL and NO INSURANCE. I DID NOT say 8 out of EVERY 10. It's a staggering statistic that affects us ALL in some way or another.

Ask any cop that works in any of the 3 major bay area cities - Oakland, San Francisco, San Jose ... they'll give you their own perspective. Have you ever been on a ride-along? I went on a couple [Wink] , and on one night, we went 100% ... 7 out of 7 with no license, simply amazing. And I'm not talking forgot their license at home, I'm talking NEVER had one. Next time you see a tow truck driver or are near a tow yard in one of those cities, ask them how many cars are in there with a 30-day hold for driving without a license or with a suspended license. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised. [Big Grin] [Wink]

Sorry, I apologize for "venturing" to make that statement, I was completely out of line. Yes, it was a lie. [Roll Eyes] And as for "who the F am I"? I'm no one special my friend, I'm just like any of the rest of you with an opinion.

[ April 12, 2007, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: 98Snake ]

THE CHOSEN ONE
¯
Member # 6832

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for THE CHOSEN ONE  Ford pictures for THE CHOSEN ONE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
MAN THIS POST F$@KENS SUCKS.... F EVERY ONE THAT CALLS PEOPLE ALIENS........ SOMEONE REMOVE THIS TOPIC FROM THIS WEBSITE... THAT’S MY OPINION AND IF YOU DNT LIKE IT THEN DO ME A FAVOR SHUT THE F UP AND DNT SAY NOTHING THANK YOU

[ April 12, 2007, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: da Chosen OnE ]

--------------------
*CAM MEMBER*
CAR IS DONE :0
100 SHOT
YOU THINK A BABY WHINES ALOT JUST WAIT UNTIL U HEAR A COBRA..

sn8k
¯
Member # 574

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sn8k  Ford pictures for sn8k  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. These are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi- Cal, whose births were paid for by us, the California taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

From other sources....

29% of all illegal aliens are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this happen, and are bigger fools to allow it to continue.

--------------------
Mark K...

| 2003 Cobra | 2001 Cobra | 89GT |

Posts: 180 | From: Livermore, CA | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sn8k:
From the L.A. Times

1. 40% of all workers in L.A. County ( L.A. County has 10.2 million people)are working for cash and not paying taxes. These are predominantly illegal immigrants working without a green card.

2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi- Cal, whose births were paid for by us, the California taxpayers.

5. Nearly 25% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

9. In L.A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
(There are 10.2 million people in L.A. County ).

From other sources....

29% of all illegal aliens are on welfare.

Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida , and New York ) results from immigration.

29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

We are a bunch of fools for letting this happen, and are bigger fools to allow it to continue.

Wow those are some shocking figures! [Eek!]
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
I think the main point that needs to be made is that most people don't have a problem with the hard working individuals and families who are here illegally.

We are talking about the individuals who come here, commit crimes, and abuse the system, the ones who have nothing to offer our society. We have a big enough problem with the idiots that are here legally.

I can't speak for all of California, but in a certain area of a certain bay area city, you would be surprised how many illegal immigrants are caught for commiting violent crimes, auto thefts and burglaries, and dope dealing ... and are allowed to remain here.

In the same bay area city, I'd venture to say that 8 out of 10 drivers stopped by police, are illegal, have no driver's license, and no insurance. How would you feel if you or a close family member were hit by one of these people? And since these people have no driver's license and no insurance, they often leave the scene of an accident to avoid taking responsibility for their actions. Furthermore, these same people are often 2.5-3x's the legal limit of alcohol. Yup ... believe it or not.

I don't have exact stats, but the rate is alarming. This information isn't made public because of political reasons. These same political reasons, are why the government doesn't just put these criminals on a plane or bus and ship them back to their home countries.

The bottom line is ALL races, ages and sexes commit crimes here in the U.S., illegal or not. The two most common across all walks of life are DUI and domestic violence.

[patriot]

My friend pointed out to me last night that 5 out of the 10 FBI most Wanted are Illegals.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com