Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Two Teens killed by Illegal immigrant (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Two Teens killed by Illegal immigrant
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
We R America, mexicans work hard for everything racist fucks [patriot] it could be any drunk driving race [Wink]

THE POINT YOU'RE GETTING AT [Confused]

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT RACE, IT'S ABOUT BEING HERE ILL-LEGALY. I DON'T CAR IF IT'S A FUCKING SWEDE OR SOMETHING OFF THE WALL.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
I understand that. I also don't like having to push 1 for english etc, BUT THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME A RACIST BY ANY MEANS..... Nor do I like calling my 800 number for my bank and the person on the other end not speaking or understanding English. If I go or move to Mexico (for example) or ANY other country, you better believe I'm going to learn their language. There are many reasons, one of them is out of respect.

I'm not racist by ANY means, just my view.

+1 I totally understand And agree on what your saying Don

[ April 09, 2007, 12:57 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Motorhead6T5
¯
Member # 4969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Motorhead6T5  Ford pictures for Motorhead6T5    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
New definition for racist- Anybody that wants laws enforced.

Your little racist argument doesn't hold water considering the majority of legal imigrants don't agree with you.

Look at them dancing in the streets cause they aren't happy with the proposed path to citizenship. They want complete amnesty. Looks like they think that everything in life should be handed to them on a silver platter,even our country.no matter if it effect the well being of the country as a whole.

One thing you must understand,is this is nothing new. Time and time again ilegal imigrants are given amenesty,with the promiss to the rest of the country that the border would be secured and it wouldn't happen again. Well here we are again with open borders,and people wanting amnesty. What do you think will happen to this country if the cycle continues?

Lower wages,higher medical care,less jobs for people that were born here. More hepetitus, more people 20 to a house in sub par sanitary standards. More gang bangers,more stolen property. Hmmm if this trend continues...they will be going back to there homeland but only after america is sucked dry of its wealth. People always want to take they easy way out and call people racist and not look at the cold hard facts.

If every illegal was deported tomorrow would the economy crash? Damn strait it would,is that the answer? Hell no

But we need to start somewhere...

I say secure the border...then talk about amnesty.

Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.

--------------------
65 Fastback
72 Malibu

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
All I have to say is america is to leanient. Go to foriegn country's and try to buy property, hold rally's, waive american flag's around, get into their education system, break the law's, drive drunk and kill some of thier own and see how it turn's out. We need make our votes count and tighten some shit up or the situation will just get worse. If the shoe was on the other foot and american's were illegally immigrating into other country's then I bet that those citizen's would be upset with the situation and would want to take action and at the VERY least have the american's take the step's to immigrate legally.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

MustangNate
¯
Member # 4559

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MustangNate  Ford pictures for MustangNate    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:
Fuck that shit. Illegal aliens should be deported IMMEDIATELY. Come into the states the right way or STAY THE FUCK OUT [patriot] [/QUOTE
I know what you mean, but it doesn't mean that if one committes a crime we all should pay for that one person, also if it wasn't for the illegals the U.S wouldn't be the same. Why? the clothes your wearing, the food you eating, the house you live in,are made by illegal alliens why bitch about it when we do need them becouse nobody will pick fruit from the orchards for $5 dollars an hour.

That is completely false and bullshit.
I worked in the fields picking fruit for 2 years and my grandfather worked his fields by himself for the last 20 years (until I had come along to help out). Both he and I are LEGAL American's, born here and raised. I can also name alot more LEGAL American's that have/do work in the fields picking fruit and such.

It's not that people don't want to do the work at all.

So, as said...Get your facts straight then post.

[ April 09, 2007, 01:15 AM: Message edited by: MustangNate ]

--------------------
1989 Mustang LX Vert, 5.0 Auto

Pittsburg Mustang Owner
¯
Member # 6100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pittsburg Mustang Owner  Ford pictures for Pittsburg Mustang Owner    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The kid being illegal has nothing to do with what he did. There are people that have killed not only on their first offense but on their second offense as well being legal citizens.

Like Geraldo says, it is just an excuse to bring immigration into the news some more and bring more support for deportation.

Posts: 1019 | From: Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The fact that an illegal immigrant has been caught and slapped on the wrist multiple times before angers me.

The fact that the drunk driver is still alive and the two teenagers are dead is even worse.

America has already voted to treat Mexican border as a higher priority. The sad truth is that we don't have enough money to pay for huge border patrol payroll in addition to building "the wall".

Wonder what's taking up all the money? Iraq..

[ April 09, 2007, 01:18 AM: Message edited by: 88DroptopGT ]

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
quote:
Fuck that shit. Illegal aliens should be deported IMMEDIATELY. Come into the states the right way or STAY THE FUCK OUT [patriot] [/QUOTE
I know what you mean, but it doesn't mean that if one committes a crime we all should pay for that one person, also if it wasn't for the illegals the U.S wouldn't be the same. Why? the clothes your wearing, the food you eating, the house you live in,are made by illegal alliens why bitch about it when we do need them becouse nobody will pick fruit from the orchards for $5 dollars an hour.

I worked in the fields picking fruit for 2 years and my grandfather worked his fields by himself for the last 20 years (until I had come along to help out). Both he and I are LEGAL American's, born here and raised. I can also name alot more LEGAL American's that have/do work in the fields picking fruit and such.

the way the economy is nobody will work picking fruit you should get your shit straight

[ April 09, 2007, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can see why some people have become upset about these accident postings. They were meant to single out immigrants, no Ifs Ands or Buts about it. True, people shouldn't come here illegaly and abuse the system. The two illegals that caused the accidents should have been deported after there first infractions. But because somebody didn't "snitch" [Roll Eyes] , look at what happened.

[ April 09, 2007, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: 93grbrGT ]

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
if we made it so you had to work to eat they would pick fruit

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Motorhead6T5:
New definition for racist- Anybody that wants laws enforced.

Your little racist argument doesn't hold water considering the majority of legal imigrants don't agree with you.

Look at them dancing in the streets cause they aren't happy with the proposed path to citizenship. They want complete amnesty. Looks like they think that everything in life should be handed to them on a silver platter,even our country.no matter if it effect the well being of the country as a whole.

One thing you must understand,is this is nothing new. Time and time again ilegal imigrants are given amenesty,with the promiss to the rest of the country that the border would be secured and it wouldn't happen again. Well here we are again with open borders,and people wanting amnesty. What do you think will happen to this country if the cycle continues?

Lower wages,higher medical care,less jobs for people that were born here. More hepetitus, more people 20 to a house in sub par sanitary standards. More gang bangers,more stolen property. Hmmm if this trend continues...they will be going back to there homeland but only after america is sucked dry of its wealth. People always want to take they easy way out and call people racist and not look at the cold hard facts.

If every illegal was deported tomorrow would the economy crash? Damn strait it would,is that the answer? Hell no

But we need to start somewhere...

I say secure the border...then talk about amnesty.

Fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me.

Yeah after reading this maybe i did pull the race card out to quick so i appoligize for that. Now reading some posts
...I kind of agree on what your saying. "We need to start somewhere"

[ April 09, 2007, 01:58 AM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

aslowdodge
¯
Member # 854

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aslowdodge  Ford pictures for aslowdodge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MustangNate:
quote:

the way the economy is nobody will work picking fruit you should get your shit straight
I disagree with that. People other than imigrants will pick fruit. It's all a matter of supply and demand. The growers offer wages too low for most people and getaway with it. Most people won't work for those wages but illegals that don't have much choice in the matter of what job they get take the jobs. By most standards it sucks, but for them it is better than making nothing or what they had in mexico.

If you eliminate the illegals the economy will change, but the us won't fall apart as some have mentioned. Food prices will rise because the growers have to pay more to get someone to work for them so they will pass the cost on. It's not the end of the world if all the immigrants were sent back, but it would mean a different and more expensive way of life. On the othe hand if you pay more for goods, it could be countered by lower costs that were being paid by the public for education and medical costs for illegals.

I agree that this post was brought up as an issue about illegal aliens and not being racist. If someone is illegal then they probably circumvented the dmv and insurance issues. That means they may have less knowlege of driving than those that had to pass the drivers test. It also means there are more drivers uninsured. Statistically it just means with extra non insured drivers out there you have a better chance of being involved with them.

--------------------
97 Viper GTS
Supercharged & a bit of juice
last dyno on 100 shot-770rwhp/908lb torque
tree stump pulling anyone?

Posts: 641 | From: pleasanton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
also if it wasn't for the illegals the U.S wouldn't be the same. Why? the clothes your wearing, the food you eating, the house you live in,are made by illegal alliens why bitch about it when we do need them becouse nobody will pick fruit from the orchards for $5 dollars an hour. [/QB]

typical dumbfuck response. Who do you think did it before all of the illegals? It got done before we had this immigration clusterfuck, and it will get done when we are finally able to get them the fuck out. Im tired of seeing signs in other languages, and having to press one for english.
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
the SF logo guy might change his log in all the time be he is still the same old POS. Every illegal imagrant post he brings up the same old crap. Gets proved wrong all the time...then calls everybody racist [Roll Eyes] then changes his log in name and tries the same old crap again. it will happen again....

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its not the US land that makes us the U.S. Its the PEOPLE! Instead of hopping the borders why not fix their own governments. Also were arent just talking Mexico either!!

--------------------
I had no idea that so many people knew everything until I joined this site.
I was prolly drunk. Get over it
***BEWARE*** COP CALLERS! Eljefe-Adower!

Posts: 548 | From: sacramento | Registered: Mar 2006  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will you guys stop pulling the race card already? The guy is a piece of shit who has ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to even be here, and you dumb fucks are defending him. If you were less worried about "the man keepin you down" and would open your eyes, you would see that. He should get fuckin deported and go kill people driving drunk in his own fucking country. Its like they think theyre above the law because theres no papertrail of them, and they can just use another fake name or ssn. I say 1 strike and theyre fucking out.
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for modular  Ford pictures for modular    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Oh and the race card will never go away. Im white with poor parents I cant get college grants or business grants whos fucked now?

--------------------

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by modular:
Instead of hopping the borders why not fix their own governments.

why put effort into something like that when you can come here and get taken care of by a govt who is so caught up in taking care of these people that they are blind to all of the negative that they bring to the table? Welfare, food stamps, no taxes....thats the life.
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Oh and the race card will never go away. Im white with poor parents I cant get college grants or business grants whos fucked now?

you because the United Negro College Fund sure aint payin youre way. But if there was a United Caucasian
College Fund you know Sharpton and Jackson would have a heart attack.

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Let's face facts. Dana would you be willing to work in extreme heat conditions planting & picking vegatables & fruits for minimum wage with no benefits? I didn't think so. Illegal aliens (Of the Hispanic nature) do the work that nobody else wants to do or would be willing to do for what they are paid.

However 50 to 75% of these aliens are fairly smart. They come to the US, work for a couple of seasons and head back to good ol Mexico and live like fucking kings for a spell until they need to work again.

The DUI aspect is really no different then what applies to a US citizen. I've witnessed commercial truck drivers STILL operating big rigs after being convicted of in some cases their 2nd and 3rd DUI offense. Do you see a problem there? 80,000lbs rolling down the highway with a fucking boozehound behind the wheel. SWEEEEEEEEET. Yeah our system really works out well.

People can bitch and whine all they want about racist this and bigot that. The plain fact is that we need illegal aliens to make our agricultural system work. That is unless some of you can do without produce.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
modular
¯
Member # 6599

Then i guess we need them to work cheaper in every job market. the only person making out is the farmer-employer. if i have to pay $1.50 a pound over $1.00 for lettuce i will! My dad who was born here AND I SWEAR TO GOD picked tomatoes and pitched bales of hay didnt need any illegal to take his job. Ask your mom and dad if there was a prob getting veggies when my white father picked them 20 yrs ago. Its bullshit all of this ask your US parents who picked 20 yrs ago and they will say them, their friend, brother, mother or father. Most dont go around bragging about it but hell us legals got it done without! WITHOUT, WITHOUT, WITHOUT THE FARMER getting richer. If a farmer can pay 2 bucks an hr arent they gonna do it! DUH this is america!

--------------------

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Then i guess we need them to work cheaper in every job market. the only person making out is the farmer-employer. if i have to pay $1.50 a pound over $1.00 for lettuce i will! My dad who was born here AND I SWEAR TO GOD picked tomatoes and pitched bales of hay didnt need any illegal to take his job. Ask your mom and dad if there was a prob getting veggies when my white father picked them 20 yrs ago. Its bullshit all of this ask your US parents who picked 20 yrs ago and they will say them, their friend, brother, mother or father. Most dont go around bragging about it but hell us legals got it done without! WITHOUT, WITHOUT, WITHOUT THE FARMER getting richer. If a farmer can pay 2 bucks an hr arent they gonna do it! DUH this is america!

Well I agree with that for 98% worth.
The problem is nowdays it's all about cutting corners to make more profit.

"If you can stamp out twice the amount of product for the same price then why not?"

That IS the problem right there. Quality control. Back 20 or 30 years ago when you went into a local grocery store to buy tomato's, lettuce and onions they were 99.99% of time high quality items. Nowdays you have to fumble around the produce section to try and find a decent tomato or head of lettuce.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

modular
¯
Member # 6599

I say why not because your children will grow up or their children will and they will need a good job and it wont be there. We are on the path of becoming a third world country.

--------------------

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

quote:
We are on the path of becoming a third world country.

Fuck if it weren't for our military and certain import/export shit we'd already be a third world country.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What's with the illegals? you racist, why won't you type shit when your own race committ crimes(serial killers, rapist ect....) what's your problem with illegals??? All of us in the U.S are illegals, and the only ones who are originally form here are the Native Americans. First learn your history and then talk your shit! -THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!! [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

I am 1/4 Native American and i know everything about my history.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com