Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anna nicole Smith Dead! (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anna nicole Smith Dead!
J's90-LX
¯
Member # 2987

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J's90-LX  Ford pictures for J's90-LX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
So i guess you guys are ok with it if a woman marries your rich dad for their money and when your dad dies they get all the money and you get nothing.

Im not really part of this conversation, but ill add .02

No its not ok, but i think what they are getting at is death is an extreme punishment, and while she might have had questionable morals. Being glad someone is dead isnt really cool. None of us know both sides of that whole story so really logically none of us should judge.

--------------------
1999 Lightning
-4lb pulley,LFP intake,tune

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by J's90-LX:
quote:
So i guess you guys are ok with it if a woman marries your rich dad for their money and when your dad dies they get all the money and you get nothing.

Being glad someone is dead isnt really cool. None of us know both sides of that whole story so really logically none of us should judge.
Exactly!
Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not advocating her death or anything like that, it's pretty tragic that now her toddler has no mom. She also brought it upon herself if the cause of death was because of drugs. But marrying that rich guy for his money right before he dies? I don't know if I could wish death upon someone for that, but I'd be pretty pissed myself. That old guy is equally stupid for doing so.

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DLo:
I'm not advocating her death or anything like that, it's pretty tragic that now her toddler has no mom. She also brought it upon herself if the cause of death was because of drugs. But marrying that rich guy for his money right before he dies? I don't know if I could wish death upon someone for that, but I'd be pretty pissed myself. That old guy is equally stupid for doing so.

That is the only person involved that I feel for. Hopefully Anna Nicole's parents or another close relative will raise her infant. Hopefully this child will have a semi-normal life.

Anna Nicole Smith simply put was a high priced coke whore. She acted the part. She played the part. She died the part.

Please, a 20 something year old huge knockered airhead marries a 80 something year old rich oil tycoon out of "love"? LMFAO yeah and I shit Leprachauns out of me Shillelagh lad!

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
DLo
¯
Member # 6133

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLo  Ford pictures for DLo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I couldn't have said it any better, and the last line made me crack up [patriot]

--------------------
94 GT

Posts: 1876 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Eek!] WOW some of u people have no hearts obviously i dont care if u agree with how a person is or not you do not say u are happy and talk about people like that that is just wrong we have all made mistakes and maybe treated people wrong doesnt mean people should talk shit when we are dead I HATED this girl in highschool she died a few years ago in a mustang near my old house first thing i thought was she was such a bitch and how much i couldnt stand her then i though shit that couldve been me and all the people i might have been rude to not meaning too felt bad for her her family and friends and to this day will not talk shit about her like i did when she was around out of respect bc that is just wrong [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

twisted54
¯
Member # 1981

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for twisted54  Ford pictures for twisted54  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WRS92GT:
[qb] i am glad shes dead too.

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
Watch her in court trying to convince the judge to give her the billions and the SON of the guy nothing. Whats fucked up then?
You're just feeling this one a little too close to home because where would you be without all of Daddy's money...hell you'd probably even have to support yourself!!!

--------------------
2013 Black on Black 5.0 with Boost N Things - CORN FED 🌽

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by twisted54:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
Watch her in court trying to convince the judge to give her the billions and the SON of the guy nothing. Whats fucked up then?
You're just feeling this one a little too close to home because where would you be without all of Daddy's money...hell you'd probably even have to support yourself!!!
Ownage..

[Eek!] [Big Grin]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
OH DAMN!

[ February 13, 2007, 03:14 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
FUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Eek!] [Eek!]
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
OH DAMN!
[Eek!] ouch [Eek!]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
NO and thats a totally fucked up thing to say,when you don't even know me or my financial situation. i just lost all respect for you.

i think the siblings of the father should get the money not the 23 year old woman that marries him just for his money.

Looks like another guy is coming out and saying he slept with her so what that up to now 5 guys that could be the mother of daniellynn?

[ February 19, 2007, 02:32 AM: Message edited by: 1968_Fastback ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
this thread is [BS flag]

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:

NO and thats a totally fucked up thing to say,when you don't even know me
quote:

Shit thats right you knew that Smith broad huh [Roll Eyes]

[ February 19, 2007, 05:02 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

NO and thats a totally fucked up thing to say,when you don't even know me
quote:

Shit thats right you knew that Smith broad huh [Roll Eyes]

[worship]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com