Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Anna nicole Smith Dead! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Anna nicole Smith Dead!
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by t top freak:
she also just had a kid and sometimes pregnant women can have an aneurysm after birth. she could have been swelling up for a while and it finally blew

There are many theories that could have happened.

Cardiac Arythmia due in part to Trimspa. Trimspa is just like any other weight loss bullshit formula and it includes ephedra. Ephedra can explode your heart given the proper circumstances.

Another theory is that she was mixing illicit drugs with Trimspa thus causing major organ failure due to toxic shock.

It was stated that she had a fever and had flu like symptoms as well. That could be due to toxic shock and a weakened immune system due to the stress of the loss of her eldest son as well as giving birth within the last few months.

I don't care what anybody else thinks but I've seen enough junkies and addicts in my former career to know that that bitch was whacked out on either meth, coke, barbituates, opiates or all of the above. She fell off her rocker right when she started to lose all the weight so quickly. You do the math.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by F8LSN8K:
she was pretty fine too. [Smile]

WAS being the key word.she was hot in the day.Her boobies will be missed!

[ February 09, 2007, 06:58 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAss Motorsports ]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by modular:
Please, that dude Howard the lawyer, father etc is wackin them fools, First the son now her, hes a rich man.

My first theory too....

--------------------
-SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT-

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i saw it on the news last night.. that was a trip

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
925GT50
¯
Member # 2683

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925GT50  Ford pictures for 925GT50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
r.i.p 2 her and her son

--------------------
1990 GT hatch (owned since 05')
1988 GT (sold)
1995 SN95 Cobra (totaled/parted)
1995 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am LT1 (daily driver)

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just realeased...... pics of her casket

-

Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
I'll happily take that dumb skank's share of oxygen. She had to have been one of the dumbest fucking cunts on the face of the earth. The world is better off without her and her dumbass drama.

[Eek!]
ya,, i guess everyone is entitled to their opinion,, but wow

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
lostsoul
¯
Member # 5797

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lostsoul  Ford pictures for lostsoul    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ahaha.. thats an awsome pic.... hey, body is still good and warm for 8 hours! [Big Grin]

--------------------
slp/ati procharger

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
rip! I say drug od

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:

-

You sure it's big enough??? The orbs look too small!!!

--------------------
Av8er for life.....

Myspace is ghey!

Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Stevo:
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:

-

You sure it's big enough??? The orbs look too small!!!
lol
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just released by the AP:

"Anna Nicole's heart was extremely inflammed and was found to have had antibiotics in her system."

Could very well have been related to Ephedra. It wouldn't be the first time somebody's heart swells up to the size of Russia while taking an Ephedra based OTC weight loss drug.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I'll happily take that dumb skank's share of oxygen. She had to have been one of the dumbest fucking cunts on the face of the earth. The world is better off without her and her dumbass drama.

I am going to have to agree with this after watching her in Court on TV. She was trying to get the billions that dude left her, she would cry and tehn stop and act completely normal and tehn cry again. It was pathetic, i am glad shes dead too.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just released by the AP:

"Anna Nicole's heart was extremely inflammed and was found to have had antibiotics in her system."

Could very well have been related to Ephedra. It wouldn't be the first time somebody's heart swells up to the size of Russia while taking an Ephedra based OTC weight loss drug.

i think its obvious, she died from trimspa.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1968_Fastback:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WRS92GT:
[qb] i am glad shes dead too.

wow thats pretty fuct up
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAss Motorsports:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
You'll both live................

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Just released by the AP:

and what is your source for this???? [BS flag]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

quote:
Originally posted by SF89lx:
quote:
Just released by the AP:

and what is your source for this???? [BS flag]
My source for what? The fact she had been found to have an inflamed heart and antibiotics in her system?

(AP) Associated Press preliminary toxicology report findings

My Ephedra experience comes from almost 9 years in the fire/emergency medical services community as well as being somebody stupid enough to try a product with Ephedra in when it first came out I.E. "Hydroxycut"

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
tragic life, tragic death, tragic aftermath

complete mess...

rip

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
Watch her in court trying to convince the judge to give her the billions and the SON of the guy nothing. Whats fucked up then?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
Watch her in court trying to convince the judge to give her the billions and the SON of the guy nothing. Whats fucked up then?
thats called trying to get paid,but yeah she should die because of that [Roll Eyes] im not gonna sit here and get into a big discussuion with you,but if you "are glad someone is dead" that you dont even know,you have issues.
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

wow thats pretty fuct up
[patriot]
thats called trying to get paid,but yeah she should die because of that [Roll Eyes] im not gonna sit here and get into a big discussuion with you,but if you "are glad someone is dead" that you dont even know,you have issues.
+1

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

So i guess you guys are ok with it if a woman marries your rich dad for their money and when your dad dies they get all the money and you get nothing.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
So i guess you guys are ok with it if a woman marries your rich dad for their money and when your dad dies they get all the money and you get nothing.

Hell no i wouldnt be ok with it dana.i just wouldnt wish death on nobody even if that happened. what happened to her was karma i guess.

[ February 12, 2007, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: Eddie510- ]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com