Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » california corrections? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: california corrections?
gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
passed the test. i got back the 7th for the pysical test. this background packet they gave me is hella long. thanks guys....... anyone do the pysical test yet?? how did it go??

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt
Blue 17'' 1993 Cobra wheels

Posts: 314 | From: Vacaville Ca | Registered: Nov 2006  |  :
WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by gt1990gt:
passed the test. i got back the 7th for the pysical test. this background packet they gave me is hella long. thanks guys....... anyone do the pysical test yet?? how did it go??

The hardest part of the entire testing process is the PHS "Personal History Statement" and the background. The written and POPE are a total joke. The physical is about as easy as a LE PAT could ever be. If you can run 400 yards without passing out or having a myocardial infarction I'd say you'll be alright.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gt1990gt  Ford pictures for gt1990gt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is the phs??

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt

WRS92GT
¯
Member # 5008

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WRS92GT  Ford pictures for WRS92GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
What is the phs??

Did you happen to read the little words in quotations next to PHS? PERSONAL HISTORY STATEMENT.

--------------------
01 F250 PSD Crew 4X4

Posts: 455 | From: Sacramento, CA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
slidewayz94
CAFords OG
Member # 3101

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for slidewayz94  Ford pictures for slidewayz94    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WRS92GT:
quote:

The hardest part of the entire testing process is the PHS "Personal History Statement" and the background. The written and POPE are a total joke. The physical is about as easy as a LE PAT could ever be..
so very true about the PAT, with your PHS do yourself a huge favor and MAKE COPIES!!! of everypage.

some of the PHS are online and you can just right click save as before you print. Making copies helps you from having to do all the work again and ensures accuracy, and no discrepencies cause if that shows up your gonna get hammered.

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

they only gave me seven days to do the phs im still waiting on transcripts, birth cert. credit report,,,got my dmv printout. damn im going to have to re-schedule so i have time to do this. how long did you guys get to complete it? I bring it back when i go do the physical part correct??

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt

9Roush8
¯
Member # 2472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9Roush8  Ford pictures for 9Roush8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds about right.... I had it turned in within a week or so I think. After the BI interview and PT test, expect not to hear anything for a long time. I talked to my BI investigator last week and she informed me that everything is looking good but it may not be done until July (that is her deadline to finish my background). She told me that it will be done before that but thats the latest until I get clearance. Keep in mind she's been doing my background for over three months already. Goodluck!

[ January 31, 2007, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: 9Roush8 ]

--------------------
2001 SVT Lightning
Belltech 3/4, 22" rims, slotted rotors, magnaflow high flow mids, bassani catback, JLT CAI

gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

thanks bro. i am taking off fri and sat to get it done... fuck im stressing so hard on the pat test... thanks for all the help guys

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt

NonOpSlow2V
¯
Member # 6111

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NonOpSlow2V  Ford pictures for NonOpSlow2V    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My background took 3 months before i got hired. I did my poly, psych writtena nd psych oral, and medical all within about a month towards the end prior to getting hired...then the academy comes which is another story...

--------------------
1997 Autumn Orange GT vert
1996 Mystic Cobra
2005 95ci Harley Road King
2011 F150 Raptor

Posts: 2139 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Oct 2005  |  :
gt1990gt
¯
Member # 7211

poly graph o shit

--------------------
1990 Mustang Gt

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com