Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Do you guys know anything about this car??? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Do you guys know anything about this car???
wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keep searching!!!! For that price you find something tight and all ready go.
Posts: 108 | From: From Da Bay to SAC/Elk G. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks guys [patriot] . I feel like its damn near impossible to find a 93 w/ black interior w/ under 100K. Ahh well, patience is a virtue, gotta keep on looking.

[ November 01, 2006, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Luke87GT:
Gus, imho a very clean fox can still command $8K.

It better be cherry for that kind of money however.

I personally couldn't pay that much for a GT because GT's these days sell at a lesser premium that LX's and LX hatchbacks.

If you like the car, go see it. You'll know instantly if it is worth the price when you look at it.

Yea it would have to MINT and I mean absoluuuuutely MINT. That car was far from mint. I still dont think I would ever pay 8K for any stock fox-body unless it had extremely low mileage i.e. 45K or below. I've seen sn-95 cobras in that price range.
[Frown]

--------------------
91 GT

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
7500 damn thats high i want 10 for my coupe and i know that there is way more than 3000 in the difference of his and mine go lower

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
COPFITY
¯
Member # 1845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for COPFITY  Ford pictures for COPFITY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
at that price it would've been a rip. seriously don't feel bad on not getting that one. i would've paid him 4500 at the most.

--------------------
'92 Mustang LX Coupe
-Procharger P600
'71 Camaro Project
'97 Saturn SL1(saving the planet)

Posts: 884 | From: Pittsburg CA... No "H" cuz we don't hate! | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
Well "in my face, I guess". This guy just emailed me back stating that it just sold @ $7500.

He lied to you, I just emailed him and he said he still has it.

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for wikaweez  Ford pictures for wikaweez    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If you are willing to spend that much money pickup a clean shell and build your motor/tranny... Othrwise, 4500 could go along way if you remain patient. Also, search on the recycler.com, autotrader and any remote Craigslist sites you can fly to like LA/SD and mob the ride back home/trailer the ride back to the YAY! This is what I would do.

I always can sell you my ride!! "wink/wink" it's smogged and ready to go. -lol
goodluck!!!

[ November 03, 2006, 01:20 AM: Message edited by: wikaweez ]

Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just search with http://www.crazedlist.org/

it lets you search with the same terms/parameters on multiple craigslist cities, or all of craigslist.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by Blind:

it lets you search with the same terms/parameters on multiple craigslist cities, or all of craigslist.

Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
91 GT

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

quote:

This is a feature I've wonder why CL never intigrated. They are still runnin 4 lugs instead of 5. lol [Eek!]

good shit!!!

[ November 04, 2006, 02:45 AM: Message edited by: wikaweez ]

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Wow just went up another $500 dollars on the asking price. Jees these cars appreciate fast. [Roll Eyes]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/228896807.html

[ November 06, 2006, 02:59 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ya, that guy doesn't seem like he is too serious about selling.

Thats the type of thing you get on CL since it is a free service. People will post cars for sale that they are only 10% serious about selling. It's your responsibility as a buyer to filter thru those types of posts.

If someone pays $40 for an Autotrader posting or more for Ebay, they are more likely to be a motivated seller.

Why not drive the vert daily?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:

If I drove it daily I would have to park it outside where I live [Frown] , and I dont think I could do that, even with my door locks shaved and my pager alarm you can still just slice the top open. I live in good neighborhood, but I dont want to chance it. Also, I'm still in the process of fixing the vert. Plus I miss the roominess of the hatchback interior and solid roof over my head. I've always favored the Hatchback Gt model over any other model, but its damn near impossible to find that perfect "one".

[ November 06, 2006, 09:24 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

wikaweez
¯
Member # 7171

Give this guy a call. You may have seens this one already. I was thinking of picking this up but, I found a 88GT that was a deal I could not pass up. This guy is responsive and is willing to answer any q's you may have..

Good Luck!

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/car/230234628.html

93grbrGT
¯
Member # 6655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 93grbrGT  Ford pictures for 93grbrGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by wikaweez:
Give this guy a call. You may have seens this one already. I was thinking of picking this up but, I found a 88GT that was a deal I could not pass up. This guy is responsive and is willing to answer any q's you may have..

Good Luck!

That looks like a very nice find!

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
Originally posted by wikaweez:

Good Luck!

Thanks yea Ive seen this ad. It is very clean, but I dont care for grey interiors at all. I'm looking specifically for a 93 hatchback w/ black interior w/ under 100K. Long shot I know [Frown]

--------------------
91 GT

Luke87GT
Lay'n more stripes
than Caltrans
Member # 21

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Luke87GT  Ford pictures for Luke87GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

If I drove it daily I would have to park it outside where I live [Frown] , and I dont think I could do that, even with my door locks shaved and my pager alarm you can still just slice the top open. I live in good neighborhood, but I dont want to chance it. Also, I'm still in the process of fixing the vert. Plus I miss the roominess of the hatchback interior and solid roof over my head. I've always favored the Hatchback Gt model over any other model, but its damn near impossible to find that perfect "one".
So you'd feel comfortable parking a clean hardtop fox GT in your neigborhood?

So the issue is getting the top cut?

--------------------
Stangless

Posts: 7802 | From: San Mateo | Registered: Jul 2000  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:
quote:

So you'd feel comfortable parking a clean hardtop fox GT in your neigborhood?

So the issue is getting the top cut?

Yea, I've just seen it happen to too many people. I know there are still ways to break into these cars easily, but that one is toooo easy. So to answer your question yes I would feel more comfortable parking a hardtop in or around my complex as it would still be visible from my balcony. Of course once I buy one I would take as many precautionary measures as possible. I guess I've been traumatized by thieves. I've had people try to break in my car with no success and I've also had my first mustang completely stripped and thrashed and left for dead in the middle of the street. So when it comes to parking my stangs outside I am pretty anal. I wont park my stang in certain neighborhoods, cities, or on certain streets. My mom is nice enough to let me use her 2nd garage to park my vert, so until I get a house thats where my weekend cruiser is staying.

[ November 07, 2006, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Wow it just appreciated another $1000. [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/232219930.html

Car was first listed @ $7500 [Eek!]

--------------------
91 GT

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Wow it just appreciated another $1000. [Roll Eyes] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes]

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/car/232219930.html

Car was first listed @ $7500 [Eek!]

hahahah, shit that means, i could sell my coupe for like $15k, brand new paint,black interior, sn95 disk all aroudn 5 lug with saleens.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com