Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Post pics of your FOX body! (Page 11)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Author Topic: Post pics of your FOX body!
lxhatch5.0
¯
Member # 6319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for lxhatch5.0  Ford pictures for lxhatch5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
"how much you putting to the wheels?"

Who gives a $#!T his car traps at 121mph and hes full weight with "just" a home-made turbo. Man you need upper/lower cont. arms/sub frame connectors. Probly some coilovers/k-member and get her to hook. [burnout]

--------------------
*NorCal

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by GRIGGYJAMESJIMBO:

Who gives a $#!T his car traps at 121mph and hes full weight with "just" a home-made turbo. Man you need upper/lower cont. arms/sub frame connectors. Probly some coilovers/k-member and get her to hook. [burnout]

Already have max motorsports lower control arms, full-length subframe connectors and there heavy duty torque arm so there are no upper control arms. I also have there anti-roll bar which keeps the car dead level when I launch. The front are QA1 coil overs and hopefully a k-member in the near future.

It's going on the dyno on wednesday to see what I'm making at 19psi. I'm going for broke also because I already have this turbo setup sold and my new motor is almost done. I'm going to take it to about 25psi and if the block doesn't split in half, I'm going to stop as I don't want to over spin the turbo as its sold.

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Posts: 361 | From: Bay Area, Ca | Registered: Apr 2001  |  :
*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
double post.

[ July 29, 2007, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: EPIKMACH ]

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by TURBOGT:
quote:

Already have max motorsports lower control arms, full-length subframe connectors and there heavy duty torque arm so there are no upper control arms. I also have there anti-roll bar which keeps the car dead level when I launch. The front are QA1 coil overs and hopefully a k-member in the near future.

It's going on the dyno on wednesday to see what I'm making at 19psi. I'm going for broke also because I already have this turbo setup sold and my new motor is almost done. I'm going to take it to about 25psi and if the block doesn't split in half, I'm going to stop as I don't want to over spin the turbo as its sold.

How does that torque arm feel on the street in terms of ride quality & how is the handling? I have the same thing in my garage, just trying to find the time to get it installed. I already have the MM phb, lca's, coilovers, subframes, cc plates, along with bilstein hd's...

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TURBOGT  Ford pictures for TURBOGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by EPIKMACH:
quote:
quote:

How does that torque arm feel on the street in terms of ride quality & how is the handling? I have the same thing in my garage, just trying to find the time to get it installed. I already have the MM phb, lca's, coilovers, subframes, cc plates, along with bilstein hd's...
The car grips the road but is not too stiff that it rattles your teeth. I'm actually more of a drag race guy but of the few curves I've gone around it sticks like no fox I've had before. I pretty much have everything you do and I think you'll be happy if you install it.

--------------------
when u want some, u know where to get some... http://www.turbomustangs.com/smf/index.php?topic=41851.0

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

i give shit..

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

R.I.P Willie Guzman (5ltrsvt) you will be missed brother.
04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

quote:
Originally posted by Pure Stang:
quote:

i give shit..
I'll find out on Wed when I go to the dyno!

--------------------

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

i give shit..
I'll find out on Wed when I go to the dyno!
Do You have a lcok up or non lockup converter?

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

TURBOGT
¯
Member # 234

non-luckup

--------------------

BCINGUU
¯
Member # 2397

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BCINGUU  Ford pictures for BCINGUU  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I thought this was a thread for pictures... [Confused]

--------------------
93 Cobra #4563 347ci 12.0@118 505rwhp 524tq
90 GT "Saleen Cobra" style convertible 347ci
67 GT "Eleanor" style coupe 347ci

Posts: 1425 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  :
solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by BCINGUU:
I thought this was a thread for pictures... [Confused]

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

solbrothers
¯
Member # 7524

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for solbrothers  Ford pictures for solbrothers    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
for sale btw!!!

--------------------
2100+ posts, 15 useful

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1990 mustang gt 5-speed Stop jocking [Big Grin]  -
 -

--------------------
"IF U CAN SEE MY TAIL LIGHTS
U MUST BE DRIVING A "CHEVY"
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Posts: 1193 | From: San Jose, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LS1EATR  Ford pictures for LS1EATR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pure Stang  Ford pictures for Pure Stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
^^^^^ is that yours?

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

yup [Wink]

--------------------
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
Originally posted by LS1EATR:
yup [Wink]

nice very clean..

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

thanks bro where are your pics [patriot]

[ July 30, 2007, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: LS1EATR ]

--------------------
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

Pure Stang
¯
Member # 7251

quote:
 -
 -

-

here's my baby... still a work in progress [burnout]

here it is... posted it a while back

--------------------
HEART BREAKER

04/24/87 - 11/23/2012

90 lx 347 RIP
86 gt
89 lx- next project

LS1EATR
¯
Member # 2702

nice [patriot]

--------------------
NORCALSVTOA
A.E.D
98 Cobra BAB SOLD

CornOil_&_Boost
¯
Member # 5888

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CornOil_&_Boost  Ford pictures for CornOil_&_Boost    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
 -

[ July 30, 2007, 10:33 PM: Message edited by: jordan_0806 ]

--------------------
https://www.facebook.com/pushrodpoweredmustangs
'95 Cobra - small engine / small turbo -
'02 Excursion 7.3 - tow vehicle
'14 - Chevy Volt - DD

98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'
Uncle Frank
Member # 895

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'  Ford pictures for 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX'    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sitting in the shop covered up.

-
 -
 -

--------------------
AKA Franky Freaking 5 liter

Advanced Engine Development
SCT dealer
Dynotuning
Engine building
916*275*8212

88 4runner on 42's

GreyLX
¯
Member # 5601

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for GreyLX  Ford pictures for GreyLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 98slowhoe 'FIFTYLX':
Sitting in the shop covered up.

-
 -
 -

Looks clean! Is that a factory color? If so which one?

[Big Grin]

--------------------
93GT DSS331 incon800tti

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow that's a really clean coupe u got there.. is it midnight blue?

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
J24I
¯
Member # 2598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for J24I  Ford pictures for J24I    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Car has gone through dramatic changes since the last time I posted in this thread [Big Grin]

BEFORE:
 -
 -

NOW: [Eek!]
 -

dont be jealous your foxbody doesn't transform [dance]

--------------------
*'87 Coupe
'89 Coupe-SOLD

Posts: 2131 | From: Bay Area(925) | Registered: Mar 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com