Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » F*CK THE NINERS!!!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: F*CK THE NINERS!!!!
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
shit it took the raiders 19 fukkin years to make it to 1 superbowl then lose.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
hahaha Man how about them niners gettin their asses HANDED to them by the RAIDERSSSSSSSS.

[Whoo Whooooo!] and funny how they are all sooooooo quiet today when everyone had soo much shit to say before the game [Big Grin] yea it may be only preseason but we still beat that ass [dance]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
1 day someday the SF giants will win a series. RIGHT?
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
its funny that all you say is that "its pre-season" YET i would put money down that if the niners had won, you would of been up on here bragging... The raiders first string kicked the shit out of the niners first string, and you tell me one pro athlete that doesnt go out there on the field weather its preseason or not and give it their all...

well you shouldnt assume because you would have lost your money.again its preseason its pointless,doesnt mean shit,doesnt affect there record,I could go on.

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:
Well all I got to say is Raider fans are bragging that they beat a weak team thats been in last place the past few years. What an accomplishment, pat yourselves on the back for that victory. Im a niner fan till I die but I will be the first to admit that we suck. So I dont think that game is even brag worthy. Unless the niners won, then that would have been an upset, cause clearly the Raiders have the better team.

Don't care if Oakland doesn't beat another team this season as long as they beat the niners. I hate that team [Big Grin]
then wait till they play each other in regular season
[Wink]

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
quote:
Well all I got to say is Raider fans are bragging that they beat a weak team thats been in last place the past few years. What an accomplishment, pat yourselves on the back for that victory. Im a niner fan till I die but I will be the first to admit that we suck. So I dont think that game is even brag worthy. Unless the niners won, then that would have been an upset, cause clearly the Raiders have the better team.

Don't care if Oakland doesn't beat another team this season as long as they beat the niners. I hate that team [Big Grin]
[Wink]

and Alex Smith throws for 4 interceptions
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
quote:

[Wink]

and Alex Smith throws for 4 interceptions
yes he sux and so far looks to be the biggest mistake they have made.
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think the niners will still lose when we play the raiders in october. We are still in the rebuilding stage. It will take years to get back to the team we were. In some cases we are headed in the right direction. I will be behid my team but wont say they are going to whoop any teams ass cause, well, they havent in the last several years. But I will laugh my ass off if they do beat the Raiders during the season cause of all the crap Raider fans are talking. So we will see....
TrueBlue
¯
Member # 1063

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TrueBlue  Ford pictures for TrueBlue    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I was at the game there were two niner fans around me wearing Raider hats and a lot of people wearing neutral clothing!...LMAO!

Great game tho but any game when the Niners get a beat down is good.

--------------------
KB '01 GT
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v492/davis769/GIFS/samj.gif[/IMG]

Posts: 1527 | From: Around the way | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I went to the game and there were lots of fights!
Go Raiders! They looked good!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:

hhahaha, on the news they showed raider and 49er fans together taking pics and said that atmosphere was great.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Originally posted by cdog301:

hhahaha, on the news they showed raider and 49er fans together taking pics and said that atmosphere was great.
well thats the media for ya
00s281sc368
¯
Member # 4284

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00s281sc368  Ford pictures for 00s281sc368    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Which game are those teams in ? (golf, ping-pong, hockey...?)
I don't waste my time watching any of those games so please educate me...

--------------------
00-Saleen S281 S/C Speedster 433rwhp/419rwtq KB @ 9psi

Posts: 31 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 00s281sc368:
Which game are those teams in ? (golf, ping-pong, hockey...?)
I don't waste my time watching any of those games so please educate me...

Well if you dont waste your time on them then im not wasting mine educating you of them [Wink]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I cant wait to see how bad the cowboys beat them this weekend [dance]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

90RanGer
¯
Member # 2906

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90RanGer  Ford pictures for 90RanGer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Niners definitly didnt look good agaisnt the Raiders, they looked ontop of there game for the Bears, I still think they are trying to find themselves, keep in mind that was the niners second preseason game and that was the raiders third, and we all know the raiders didnt look all that great their first 2 games. The main problem was the pass rush defense isnt there yet, they also didnt play B.Y and their best corner Shawntae Spencer was not playing either. Can't wait for the regular season game against the Raiders, good luck to the Raiders and Niners this season all I got to say, tired of seeing the bay teams bieng shitty.
Posts: 142 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  :
925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
..."FUKKK THE RAIDERS"...lol
GO Niners this saturday against Dallas

FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

quote:
Originally posted by EASTBAY5_0:
..."FUKKK THE RAIDERS"...lol
GO Niners this saturday against Dallas

yea go as in go get your asses kicked [Big Grin]

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
fukkk da sorry fags i was in vegas at espn restaurant watchin da game man i won me a shit load of money bettin on that game.Who cares all that matters is oakland is atop everything 4-0,A's in first place fuk da giants and whiners

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

JEs50
¯
Member # 5383

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JEs50  Ford pictures for JEs50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fukkkk the Raiders!!!!!

But more importantly Fukkkkkkkkkkkkk the Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope T. O. just totally destroys your team.

--------------------
1990 GT w/
Everything

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FUKK......................both of em

GO OILERS [Big Grin]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
Eagle347
¯
Member # 6205

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eagle347  Ford pictures for Eagle347    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fukk both of them, and fukk the stealers even harder!!

--------------------
1995 Mustang GTS 1 of 1002 deep forest green GTS's made. Bone stock.

1990 Coupe 347 NX E85 Nitrous kit

Posts: 712 | From: Dayton, OH | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by Eagle347:
Fukk both of them, and fukk the stealers even harder!!

yep they went to the superbowl last year and won now they are 0-3 in the preseason,like I said who the FUKK cares about preseason [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com