Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » F*CK THE NINERS!!!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: F*CK THE NINERS!!!!
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
hahaha Man how about them niners gettin their asses HANDED to them by the RAIDERSSSSSSSS.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
PumaFiveOh
¯
Member # 2322

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for PumaFiveOh  Ford pictures for PumaFiveOh    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
hahaha Man how about them niners gettin their asses HANDED to them by the RAIDERSSSSSSSS.

THEY GOT STRAIGHT OWNED!!!! [Razz]

I already hear it now.......Someones gonna reply with, BUT WE WERE THE GREATEST TEAM OF THE 80'S!!

-

--------------------
"Pain is temporary, Pride is forever!"

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his."
-Patton

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HAHAHA i called haulinassmaro as he is a 9ers fan and he was all "dude it was a preseason game i didnt even watch it" LMAO
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah seriously who gives a shit.Its a preseason game with 2nd,3rd and 4th string players.That is what preseason is for,to see who they are keeping and whos getting shafted.They are playing each other in the regular season so we'll see what happens then............

Also gayder fans get your own saying and get it right [BS flag]

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

Posts: 22472 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
Yeah seriously who gives a shit.Its a preseason game with 2nd,3rd and 4th string players.That is what preseason is for,to see who they are keeping and whos getting shafted.They are playing each other in the regular season so we'll see what happens then............

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

touchy are we? LMAO
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:
quote:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

touchy are we? LMAO
Not at all.............

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 6 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
THATS RIGHT FUKK THE RAIDERS... 49ERS #1 [patriot]

[ August 21, 2006, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

CALIF0R NIA GT?
¯
Member # 7000

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CALIF0R NIA GT?  Ford pictures for CALIF0R NIA GT?    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
9er fans are all homos!
Ls1camaro00
¯
Member # 6238

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ls1camaro00  Ford pictures for Ls1camaro00    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by mustangmaniac:
9er fans are all homos!

+1

--------------------
-Two-Gun Motorsports-
*Dont Run Your Mouth If U Cnt Run Your Car*
2000 camaro ss - Cali Stock :D

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
THATS RIGHT FUKK THE RAIDERS... 49ERS #1 [patriot]

Hey the niners may be my team but are FAR from #1..........And same goes for the raiders,they suck as well

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by mustangmaniac:
9er fans are all homos!

wow that was brilliant,you think of that all on your own?

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

essasin
¯
Member # 4741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for essasin  Ford pictures for essasin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

touchy are we? LMAO
Not at all.............

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

You must not have watched the game because it was 10-0 raiders with most of the starting lineup on both teams at the end of the 1st half. Alex smith nearly threw 2 interceptions and would have been more if they did not run so much (which was not very succesful).

I knew Vernon Davis was big at 6-3 250 but he seriously looked like he could be apart of the 0-line. But it doesn't matter if Smith keeps up the garbage like the rest of the niner team.

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

touchy are we? LMAO
Not at all.............

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

You must not have watched the game because it was 10-0 raiders with most of the starting lineup on both teams at the end of the 1st half. Alex smith nearly threw 2 interceptions and would have been more if they did not run so much (which was not very succesful).

I knew Vernon Davis was big at 6-3 250 but he seriously looked like he could be apart of the 0-line. But it doesn't matter if Smith keeps up the garbage like the rest of the niner team.

your right I didnt watch most of the game,when I occasionly saw what was happening there were alot of no-namers on the field,and that goes for both teams.Again its preseason,its pointless....Shit the niners beat a way better team than them last week but its preseason so it doesnt matter.Most of the high dollar players on any given team arent even playing preseason games.Shit Vernon Davis had ONE catch for 5 yards...............tight

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its funny that all you say is that "its pre-season" YET i would put money down that if the niners had won, you would of been up on here bragging... The raiders first string kicked the shit out of the niners first string, and you tell me one pro athlete that doesnt go out there on the field weather its preseason or not and give it their all...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by essasin:
quote:
quote:
quote:

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

touchy are we? LMAO
Not at all.............

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

your right I didnt watch most of the game,when I occasionly saw what was happening there were alot of no-namers on the field,and that goes for both teams.Again its preseason,its pointless....Shit the niners beat a way better team than them last week but its preseason so it doesnt matter.Most of the high dollar players on any given team arent even playing preseason games.Shit Vernon Davis had ONE catch for 5 yards...............tight

"FUKK THE RAIDERS"

You know what's funny? Had the Niner's pulled off the win, you would be the 1st person on here talking shit about how the Raiders got their asses handed to them. Instead, your making excuses [Big Grin] Yeah it's pre season. So what. [Big Grin]
MrDgroze
¯
Member # 6800

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrDgroze  Ford pictures for MrDgroze  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well all I got to say is Raider fans are bragging that they beat a weak team thats been in last place the past few years. What an accomplishment, pat yourselves on the back for that victory. Im a niner fan till I die but I will be the first to admit that we suck. So I dont think that game is even brag worthy. Unless the niners won, then that would have been an upset, cause clearly the Raiders have the better team.
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:
Well all I got to say is Raider fans are bragging that they beat a weak team thats been in last place the past few years. What an accomplishment, pat yourselves on the back for that victory. Im a niner fan till I die but I will be the first to admit that we suck. So I dont think that game is even brag worthy. Unless the niners won, then that would have been an upset, cause clearly the Raiders have the better team.

Don't care if Oakland doesn't beat another team this season as long as they beat the niners. I hate that team [Big Grin]

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

1FAST93COBRA
¯
Member # 4756

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST93COBRA  Ford pictures for 1FAST93COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You sorry ASS Raider fans always talk your shit that the Raiders are so much better then us yet wev'e won as many games as you guys over the past 3 years. [Big Grin]
Posts: 124 | From: East Side San Jo | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
87#184saleen
¯
Member # 6276

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87#184saleen  Ford pictures for 87#184saleen    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
always talking shit the thing that matters we got 5 superbowls first team in the NFL that won five so quit hating couse raiders aint shit yeah you guys went to the super bowl but didn't win SHIT just an embarrasnent for the raiders o i forgot randy moss aint doing shit thats the guy you guys depend on so FUKK THE RAIDERS 49ERS......#1

[ August 21, 2006, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: 87#184saleen ]

--------------------
R.I.P DAD 3/5/36 - 6/2/07
2004 PORSCHE CAYENNE S on 22”
2013 PORSCHE Panamera on 21”
1987 SALEEN #184
Member of R H P

925five.0
¯
Member # 3292

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 925five.0  Ford pictures for 925five.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets just say the game didnt count. we'll see what happens in oct. during the season play.

i give a thumbs up to Aaron Brooks tho he was playing like a sav. if he keeps that up then who knows whats gonna happen this year for them raiders.

anyways i still say F the RAIDERS. GO NINERS!!!

six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Pop N Sons Bar-B-Que:

[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

FUKK THE RAIDERS............................................................

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
since this is preseason lets all say "FUCK THE GIANTS!!!" YEA what can you say about that.
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by UNTOUCHABLE 510:
since this is preseason lets all say "FUCK THE GIANTS!!!" YEA what can you say about that.

FUKK THE A'S and FUKK THE RAIDER'S [patriot]
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
00NIGHTMARE
¯
Member # 1010

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00NIGHTMARE  Ford pictures for 00NIGHTMARE  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 87#184saleen:
always talking shit the thing that matters we got 5 superbowls first team in the NFL that won five so quit hating couse raiders aint shit yeah you guys went to the super bowl but didn't win SHIT just an embarrasnent for the raiders o i forgot randy moss aint doing shit thats the guy you guys depend on so FUKK THE RAIDERS 49ERS......#1

Which would be true if the Raiders hadn't won Superbowls XI, XV, and XVIII. But thats just struggling to hold on to the glory days bringing up the 5 Superbowls.

[ August 21, 2006, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: 00NIGHTMARE ]

--------------------
00 black GT w/saleen kit & rims
T-Trim 597RWHP 475RWTQ 1.79 60. 11.2 @ 131.9 on 91 tune, not me driving. Built and tuned by Nextgen.

Posts: 533 | From: Livermore again | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com