Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sooooooooooo Tomorrow is May 1st!.... (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Sooooooooooo Tomorrow is May 1st!....
SmokeyBurnout
¯
Member # 5745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokeyBurnout  Ford pictures for SmokeyBurnout    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This thread could use some...

-

Lock this stupid shit up! [patriot]

cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
My wife left me for a Mexican

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so if i walk my ass down to mexico, cross the border, i want everyone to speak english, give me a drivers liscense, give me a job that pays untaxed cash, healthcare if i get hurt since i have no insurace, and on and on while I fly my American flag high

i dont forsee that happening any time soon

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
so if i walk my ass down to mexico, cross the border, i want everyone to speak english, give me a drivers liscense, give me a job that pays untaxed cash, healthcare if i get hurt since i have no insurace, and on and on while I fly my American flag high

i dont forsee that happening any time soon

neither do i, i dont like vacationing there, let alone wanting to EVER live there
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by cummins:

Hey, you owe that to him.... he is poor and cant find his own wife!! Who are you to tell him that he cant have something you have.... you asshole American.... you rich pig.... how dare you have something someone else doesnt...
[Razz]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by asskickn88:
quote:
quote:
wanna become a citizen? serve in our military for 4 years, then you can have it

and get sent to the frontlines in iraq, afgahanistan, or some other god foresaken shithole,,all becuz mr bush. aka monkeyboy wants his oil and national securty,, ummmmmmmmm, lettme think about,,,,,,,, no thank you.,, p>S. i fully respect and admire what our armed forces are doing over there, cuz i sure would nt do it,, i jus disagree as to why we are over there.
Why wont you respond to any of my posts? I'm trying to figure out why you support this shit. Again, why dont you just give up everything you worked so hard to get (I'm assuming that you have stuff and you worked to pay for it all, not having it handed to you) to some "human" that doesnt want to do the work themselvs? Oh yeah, usually we call those people theivs.... you know, the ones that come to your HOME at night and take what isnt theirs because its too hard to go out and earn it. I'm sure you could make someone happy just giving them a DVD player or anything nice from around your house that you worked hard to buy.... but then you have another one right behind them wanting a freebee. Make a real effort if you support this cause, just give all your stuff away.... after all its just too hard for them to earn it.
im not advocatin freebies, dork,,, im advocating equal rights to anyone that wants to come to this country , do the right thing, work hard, pay taxes, thats it!! and who the hell can decide again i ask who is illegal?? thats bull! IMO
sorry, but that statement contradict everything you have said up to this point, doing the right thing would be to come here legally and call yourself an american IMO...
think about it though,, you come here to the U.S. becasue the country you live in is a puppet to the U.S. politics and therefore you live in poverty with poor economic and education opportunities..
got any proof to back that statement up?
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

You would be better off asking for a signed picture of Bigfoot drinking a cold one with the loc ness monster.... better odds of getting that.

--------------------

Abandon him.

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
good arguing with ya guys tonight, goin to bed, cant wait to turn on the news tommorrow and see whats goin down. hopefully it will be peaceful, the worst thing for these marchers would be a riot

[patriot]

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by SmokeyBurnout:
This thread could use some...

-

Lock this stupid shit up! [patriot]

give me a break bro, were not talking about sideshows, or the newest e40 single, were talking about a relevant current issue in this country....if you dont like this thread, then dont read it.....or does freedom of speech not exist here [Confused]
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:

You would be better off asking for a signed picture of Bigfoot drinking a cold one with the loc ness monster.... better odds of getting that.
well since im white, and therefore a "redneck", you never know....they seem to be the ones who see bigfoot, and nessie and shit lol
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
good arguing with ya guys tonight, goin to bed, cant wait to turn on the news tommorrow and see whats goin down. hopefully it will be peaceful, the worst thing for these marchers would be a riot

[patriot]

yea, that would definately set them 10 years back in their cause
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Hey, you owe that to him.... he is poor and cant find his own wife!! Who are you to tell him that he cant have something you have.... you asshole American.... you rich pig.... how dare you have something someone else doesnt...
[Razz]

Well, she was also a Mexican. He was the gardener.

[ May 01, 2006, 01:55 AM: Message edited by: cummins ]

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
9Roush8
¯
Member # 2472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9Roush8  Ford pictures for 9Roush8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Unfortunately it is not going to have the impact that you think it is going to have. The real mexicans, and yes I am mexican, will be working tomarrow because of work ethic and there families. My dad owns a roofing company and employs 6 mexicans, they get paid 20.00 bucks an hour or more, defitely not exploited, oh and there working tomarrow.

--------------------
2001 SVT Lightning
Belltech 3/4, 22" rims, slotted rotors, magnaflow high flow mids, bassani catback, JLT CAI

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:
quote:

[Razz]

Well, she was also a Mexican. He was the gardener.
lol
9Roush8
¯
Member # 2472

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9Roush8  Ford pictures for 9Roush8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Both my grandparents came here off the boat, LEGALLY. You come to America legally I embrace you, you break the law and come here illegaly and use the system thats just rediculous

--------------------
2001 SVT Lightning
Belltech 3/4, 22" rims, slotted rotors, magnaflow high flow mids, bassani catback, JLT CAI

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by 9Roush8:
Unfortunately it is not going to have the impact that you think it is going to have. The real mexicans, and yes I am mexican, will be working tomarrow because of work ethic and there families. My dad owns a roofing company and employs 6 mexicans, they get paid 20.00 bucks an hour or more, defitely not exploited, oh and there working tomarrow.

i think the only people that will go, are the guys out front of homie depot, who dont have a regular job anyways, and kids in school, just to have an excuse not to go....like i said earlier, they think its going to make our economy take a shit tomorrow....id be suprised if it lets out a squeaky fart
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by 9Roush8:
Both my grandparents came here off the boat, LEGALLY. You come to America legally I embrace you, you break the law and come here illegaly and use the system thats just rediculous

[worship] [patriot]
asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

sf89lx..... if this was an issue of rights for legal immigrants I would proudly take the day off, stand next to your parents, family and people to protest.... but its not. Its a bunch of felons that think its too hard to follow in the path of all the people who did it the right way, including your parents, that are demanding that we bow down and give them what they want. To all the people that came here legally I say [patriot] and to the scumbags that sneek in to steal the American way of life I say  -
Goodnight all, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up early for WORK.... and when I get off I'm going to spend a bunch of money on useless crap just because I can.... because I earned it. [patriot]

--------------------

Abandon him.

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
sf89lx..... if this was an issue of rights for legal immigrants I would proudly take the day off, stand next to your parents, family and people to protest.... but its not. Its a bunch of felons that think its too hard to follow in the path of all the people who did it the right way, including your parents, that are demanding that we bow down and give them what they want. To all the people that came here legally I say [patriot] and to the scumbags that sneek in to steal the American way of life I say  -
Goodnight all, I'm off to bed. Gotta get up early for WORK.... and when I get off I'm going to spend a bunch of money on useless crap just because I can.... because I earned it. [patriot]

as would i, but i cannot support what they are trying to do.....i will also spent alot of $$$ tomorrow lol, bassani catback sounds good lol
NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow I dont know how I missed this debate. I agree 100% with Luvmy5.0, cobra5.0jeep and asskickn88. You guys have already said everything I wanted to say in the last 8 pages though. [Wink]

I'll be going to school AND work tomorrow, picking up the slack of all those who decided to take the day off [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by NiftyWhiteFifty:
Wow I dont know how I missed this debate. I agree 100% with Luvmy5.0, cobra5.0jeep and asskickn88. You guys have already said everything I wanted to say in the last 8 pages though. [Wink]

I'll be going to school AND work tomorrow, picking up the slack of all those who decided to take the day off [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]

It was a good debate, hopefully i wont get in trouble for being too opinionated on here though....is this board more conservative or liberal? Im pretty new here, so i havent been able to tell yet.

[ May 01, 2006, 02:27 AM: Message edited by: luvmy5.0 ]

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

quote:

It unfolded quickly I think so I'm sure a lot of people missed it. [Big Grin] I had a few anger moments while typing and ended up going back to reword the my post.... dont need a bunch of Jerry Springer posts to make me look like a racist asshole.

--------------------

Abandon him.

NiftyWhiteFifty
¯
Member # 4320

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NiftyWhiteFifty  Ford pictures for NiftyWhiteFifty    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

It was a good debate, hopefully i wont get in trouble for being too opinionated on here though....is this board more conservative or liberal? Im pretty new here, so i havent been able to tell yet.
There's a mix... maybe skewed to the left though.

[ May 01, 2006, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: NiftyWhiteFifty ]

--------------------
'05 F150 4x4

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:

It unfolded quickly I think so I'm sure a lot of people missed it. [Big Grin] I had a few anger moments while typing and ended up going back to reword the my post.... dont need a bunch of Jerry Springer posts to make me look like a racist asshole.
yea, i didnt think you came across as racist, just a prideful american [patriot]
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
quote:
quote:

There's a mix... maybe skewed to the left though [Wink]
thats good to know, thank you sir [Big Grin]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com