Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Sooooooooooo Tomorrow is May 1st!.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Author Topic: Sooooooooooo Tomorrow is May 1st!....
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ok so tomorrow is may 1st,, or as in celebrated in almost the entire world , except the good ol USof A... International Worker's day...NOw....if you may ask who makes us around 25 % of the farming workforce in the USA= illegal immigrants.. who makes up 17% of the custodial jobs in America= illegal immigrants... who makes up 14% of the construction jobs in america... illegal immigrants...and thats not even including the "legal" immigrants... So enough said,,JOin the May 1st NATIONWIDE BOYCOTT, and DONT buy shit,, go to work, go to school,, NO WORK OR SCHOOL TOMORROW,, SUPPORT IMMIGRANT AND HUMAN RIGHTS,, WE ARE ALL IMMIGRANTS TO THIS COUNTRY!

[ April 30, 2006, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: sf89lx ]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol....are you serious?? That initiative has a snowball's chance in hell.
Stevo
¯
Member # 972

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo  Ford pictures for Stevo    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll be one of those not staying home from work tomorrow. All of the people in my company are taking tomorrow off. Sucks for them, they have to work Saturday and I don't!!
Posts: 1072 | From: Conroe, TX | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
and do buy shit,, go to work, go to school

u mean don't do that stuff, right? i wish i didn't have to go to work, but i've got money to make.

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When my old man came here from India in the late 70's. He worked in Yuba City and Sacramento in the fields with the rest of the immigrants. I have the utmost respect for anyone with work ethic. [Big Grin]

Happy Workers Day! [patriot]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have work tomorrow but i have a 3 hour meeting so i wont technicly start work till tues.

[ April 30, 2006, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: two-gun kid ]

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by n8y8:

WE SHALL see, we shall see,, u dont realize how much power the immigrant community has... turn on the news tomorrow nite and you will [patriot]

--------------------
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

WE SHALL see, we shall see,, u dont realize how much power the immigrant community has... turn on the news tomorrow nite and you will [patriot]
go on svtperformance and read the thread over there. basicly they are all saying to deport all the illegals and the US would be better with out them.
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
SFvert
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
quote:

go on svtperformance and read the thread over there. basicly they are all saying to deport all the illegals and the US would be better with out them.
luckily i dont have an account there, plus i dont have time to waste on ... sorry to say this,,and I really dont give a shit if offend anyone,, but time to waste on arguin with some stupid redneck, ignorant people...this country has always exploited people of color and immigrants and wouldnt be where it is today, if it wasnt for them,, and it continues to do so to this day , with multinational companies takin advantage of cheaper workforces across the globe in different 3rd world countries.... fine deport them all, but thos ignorant rednecks were the first illegals.. so they should go first as well!

--------------------

asskickn88
¯
Member # 4957

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for asskickn88  Ford pictures for asskickn88    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, piss on all the people who imigrated here legally!!! Lets have a special day for all the people who break the laws!!! National crack dealers day.... or drunk drivers day!!

While I agree that those people do a lot in this country I think they should get here legally. Do you really dont think this is the right way to prove a point.... do you? I'm sure that not buying gas for a day will bring the prices down too..... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Three 540 Bimmers and a 5.0 Explorer.... got a Ford back in the stable!

It's time for the country to do what Obama's own father did.
Abandon him.

Posts: 6069 | From: Rocklin, Ca | Registered: Oct 2004  |  :
86- 50
TEAM PLATINUM
Member # 4723

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 86- 50  Ford pictures for 86- 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and if you don't buy nothing monday, I'm pretty sure your going to stock up sunday, cause you still have to eat and drive on monday. So the company's are still going to make thier money. [Eek!]

--------------------
My baby:88gt 347 stroker

RIP MATT, Gone but never forgotten

TEAM PLATINUM

2stangs69-91
¯
Member # 1951

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2stangs69-91  Ford pictures for 2stangs69-91    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[QUOTE]Originally posted by asskickn88:
[QB] Yeah, piss on all the people who imigrated here legally!!! Lets have a special day for all the people who break the laws!!! National crack dealers day.... or drunk drivers day!!

[patriot] I know why disrespect all the people who did it the correct way, like most of our relatives did decades or centuries ago.

[ April 30, 2006, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: 2stangs69-91 ]

--------------------
69 Mustang on hold
1991 LX hatch getting a make over
1994 F150 4X4 351
2006 Yamaha V-max 1200 Modded

spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man, if i was a manager every person that didnt show up on monday would be fired. instantly. [Roll Eyes]
cummins
¯
Member # 5931

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cummins  Ford pictures for cummins    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm going to stay home from work and rent the movie "A Day Without a Mexican"

--------------------
Your definitely jealous of my strength and brains. - 68_427_Fastback

Cummins looks like the Wendy's girl......without the pig tails. - JT

Posts: 3441 | From: The Rice Fields | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
UNTOUCHABLE2
¯
Member # 5889

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNTOUCHABLE2  Ford pictures for UNTOUCHABLE2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man these stupid mexicans
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
stupid redneck, ignorant people...this country has always exploited people of color and immigrants and wouldnt be where it is today, if it wasnt for them

youre kidding right? I think that illegals (from any country) should either try to get legal, or get out. Sure SOME may be here to work, but there are a VAST majority who come here to exploit or systems that are in place for OUR CITIZENS that need them. There is only room for 1 flag here, the American flag, and one language, english. It kills me how Mexican cops, rob and kill immigrants passing through to america, and yet Fox has the nerve to tell us were being immoral [BS flag] And for the record i am NOT a redneck, i just have pride in my country, and dont want to just stand by silently while it goes to shit [patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
Posts: 632 | From: Dallas Texas | Registered: Apr 2006  |  :
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I say deport or fire every fucker that stays home from work tomorrow or doesn't go to school "because" of the boycott. U.S. would be a better place [patriot]

If they stay home, let them learn the ENGLISH VERSION OF THE NATIONAL ANTHEM [Wink]

I've heard from a very respectable person who owns his own businesses. He received phone calls from his suppliers asking him to not open shop tomorrow. He said "not a chance. My father came into this country many years ago and did it the right way, he put up with REAL racism and fought to keep food on my families table, raise children, take care of a family etc. At this point it would be dis respectful to go along with this bullshit "day off" for people who look for a reason to take a day off."

Quoted from my AIM chat.

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChrisS  Ford pictures for ChrisS    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by spegull03:
man, if i was a manager every person that didnt show up on monday would be fired. instantly. [Roll Eyes]

agreed 100%
N8
¯
Member # 6048

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for N8  Ford pictures for N8    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

This was the root of my quote. Not slighting the day for the immigrants. Basically I would fire people too...lol. But I wish the legal immigrants the best. I would like to see them get better deals on a few things. Now the illegals, no comment.

[ April 30, 2006, 10:28 PM: Message edited by: n8y8 ]

¯
Member # 1904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 51505.0  Ford pictures for 51505.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bet you wouldn't be sayin the same thing if one of these illegals crashed into your new mustang that you just spent $10,000 on and gets out of the car with no license, insurance or shit, but wait they work hard. Yes they do good thing but you dont see all that they are doing. I know they dont have medical insurance. I wonder who pays all those hospital bills............mine and your taxes.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I wish the legal immigrants the best.

[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
Originally posted by 51505.0:
I bet you wouldn't be sayin the same thing if one of these illegals crashed into your new mustang that you just spent $10,000 on and gets out of the car with no license, insurance or shit, but wait they work hard. Yes they do good thing but you dont see all that they are doing. I know they dont have medical insurance. I wonder who pays all those hospital bills............mine and your taxes.

of course they dont have insurance, they send all of thier money home, so how can you expect them to have insurance. If some fucker hit my car and had no license or insurance, i would hope he gets fuckin arrested and deported
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
haha i know a guy that rear ended a "person" who couldnt speak a lick of english. he tells my friend in spanish to give him $400, and then my friend tells him fine, ill give you the money when the police get here. my friend turned around and went back to the truck to wait, and when he looked back the "person" was speeding away, without his $400 ahhaaha. who wants to throw down money that this person was here legally, and what would you have done if this "person" had rear ended you, then sped away??? [BS flag]
ChrisS
¯
Member # 6699

quote:
haha i know a guy that rear ended a "person" who couldnt speak a lick of english. he tells my friend in spanish to give him $400, and then my friend tells him fine, ill give you the money when the police get here. my friend turned around and went back to the truck to wait, and when he looked back the "person" was speeding away, without his $400 ahhaaha. who wants to throw down money that this person was here legally, and what would you have done if this "person" had rear ended you, then sped away??? [BS flag]

sounds like your pal got off lucky. I would almost guarantee that person was illegal or had no license or both. if they rear ended me, id just follow them, and call the cops, then keep following him till the cops catch up and press hit and run charges
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

quote:
Originally posted by luvmy5.0:
quote:

sounds like your pal got off lucky. I would almost guarantee that person was illegal or had no license or both. if they rear ended me, id just follow them, and call the cops, then keep following him till the cops catch up and press hit and run charges
yup, he tried to get a liscence and insurance, but all the got was "no habla englais"

Page: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com