Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Chatroom 4 Calford members???????????? (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Chatroom 4 Calford members????????????
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Think about it. If you have a chat room, you take away from the entertaning post. Because you either A. Talked about it already, or quickly found your answer because of the chat. Once thats done, you now have NO entertaning post. With no entertaining post. CAFORDS will not be CAFORDS. You get it? I think its a good idea/bad idea. I would hate for CAFORDS to drop in interest because of a chatroom. Anybody agree?
Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Venomized93:
Think about it. If you have a chat room, you take away from the entertaning post. Because you either A. Talked about it already, or quickly found your answer because of the chat. Once thats done, you now have NO entertaning post. With no entertaining post. CAFORDS will not be CAFORDS. You get it? I think its a good idea/bad idea. I would hate for CAFORDS to drop in interest because of a chatroom. Anybody agree?

I agree. Tech talk and for sale is also useless in chat because when a tech question is answered in a forum lots of people read it and people later on can find the information using search. In a chat room it only exists for a few minutes then disapears. I don't see the point or purpose of a ford chat room.
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
but its jus spur of the momment chat room

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my AIM is Deesnutz1369

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA
¯
Member # 5068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA  Ford pictures for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well it does has its up and downs but the chat would be more for live talkin..not for pm back and forth...just to talk bout random things...i know not everyone reads all the post nor replys to them,, they see the title and might think its not interesting, so they dont read it...but i think people would get a lil more involved on what goes on in calfords.....

dont get me wrong i love calfords [Whoo Whooooo!]
just something new....me and TWO-GUN KID started a AIM chatroom and we got a lot of people to join..it was pretty cool just talking bout whatever came to mind.....

maybe give it a try and see how it goes...just something new that people can do while browsing calfords....

everyones opinion is very helpful...thank you

Posts: 723 | From: San Jose, Cali. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
SydeWayzSix
¯
Member # 2222

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SydeWayzSix  Ford pictures for SydeWayzSix    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
AIM screen name: Highsydn6

--------------------
1989 Notchback "SF Giants" edition...
Goodbye '00 Kawi ZX-6R...you will be missed dearly.

....on with the show! :)

50 Deep
Jockin 03 Cobras
Member # 6216

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50 Deep  Ford pictures for 50 Deep  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
my aim is FIFTIdeep. are you guys on the chat now? i want in

--------------------
Signature Wheel Ford Representative
Email: Terrance@Signaturewheel.com
Instagram: @Signature_Wheel_Mustang
Web: www.SignatureWheel.com

Posts: 6043 | From: sacramento | Registered: Nov 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you dont have to join the chat, but if you want to just bs or what ever. just hit me or alleyesonmycobra on aim, and one of us will invite you.
my AIM sn is highwayking510

Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
FoRdGiRl
¯
Member # 6279

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FoRdGiRl  Ford pictures for FoRdGiRl    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bored where you people at [burnout]

--------------------
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.

1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1100hp  Ford pictures for 1100hp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How the hell do you get on AIM? Do I need to subscribe to AOL? I'm hella bored also. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"sure officer, it's stock".

ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA
¯
Member # 5068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA  Ford pictures for ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
you gotta go to AIM.COM....then it says to download NEW AIM TRITON FOR WINDOWS....then hit downlaod now....then come back here and let me or two-gun kid know ur screen name that u just made on AIM...try to make it the same as calfords...

My AIM name is ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA,,,,same as calfords,,,,

--------------------
DRIVE IT TILL THE FU**IN WHEELS
FALL OFF...

1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1100hp  Ford pictures for 1100hp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well I down loaded AIM and my screen name is the same (1100hp) but when I tried to sighn in it said invalid password they never issued me a password so were do i get a damn password.

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 1100hp:
Well I down loaded AIM and my screen name is the same (1100hp) but when I tried to sighn in it said invalid password they never issued me a password so were do i get a damn password.

click the "forgot password" and they will sent you it.
1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

I clicked on the forgot password and it told me that they were unable to process my request.

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
I clicked on the forgot password and it told me that they were unable to process my request.

for you to even get that far, you had to fill in a password in the page that makes you fill in you r screen name.
1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

OH i didn't fill in a password during that process. [dance]

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
OH i didn't fill in a password during that process. [dance]

that might be why [Wink]
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

ill try signing you up again 1100hp.
anyone else want in on the fun?

1100hp
¯
Member # 6454

Hey it worked! [patriot]

--------------------

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Hey it worked! [patriot]

[Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [Whoo Whooooo!] [dance] [dance]
triple black hatch
CAFords OG
Member # 5420

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for triple black hatch  Ford pictures for triple black hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
is this like yahoo massenger???
Posts: 1409 | From: (650)-(209) | Registered: Mar 2005  |  :
two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

no were on AIM.
ALLEYEZONMYCOBRA
¯
Member # 5068

yeah its like yahoo messenger but its aol's version...let me or two-gun kid ur screen name...try to make it the same as calfords...if u dont have one then go to AIM.COM and download it...
MR. BAR
Member # 6660

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for MR. BAR  Ford pictures for MR. BAR  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Im up in that chat room like everyday. You guys dubbed me the "KiNgRiCe".

--------------------
www.bayarearacing.org

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

quote:
Originally posted by MR. BAR:
Im up in that chat room like everyday. You guys dubbed me the "KiNgRiCe".

"RiceKing"

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com