Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » How will you die? Find out! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: How will you die? Find out!
svt3773
¯
Member # 4759

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt3773  Ford pictures for svt3773    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
same as blueovalracing

--------------------
1989 Ford Ranger

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While in a hotel pool, you are trapped underwater by the powerful suction of the pool's pump, and you drown to death.
[Big Grin]

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
While driving down a dark country road at well over the speed limit, you hit a deer. Severely wounded and unable to move, you bleed to death in your car. Your dead body isn't discovered until the following morning.

holy shit i live down a dark country road, and theres always deer in the road [Eek!]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

BlownCobra98
¯
Member # 5943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownCobra98  Ford pictures for BlownCobra98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
After a long night at the bar, I stop to get gas on my way home. As I'm filling the tank, my drunk friend in the passenger seat, throws a lit cigarette out the window, sparking a massive fire which engulfs both me and the car. I am quickly turned into a human charcoal briquette. lol Well its a good thing I don't go to bars I will stay more away now lol.

--------------------
Never enough Horspower always thirsty for more.
Drive it like you stole it.
Representing HCI Motorsports.

Posts: 142 | From: Carmichael | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
BlownCobra98
¯
Member # 5943

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlownCobra98  Ford pictures for BlownCobra98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
heres my girls " A crazed man in a hardware store fatally attacks you with a pitchfork" well it looks like I will do the shopping then lol

--------------------
Never enough Horspower always thirsty for more.
Drive it like you stole it.
Representing HCI Motorsports.

Posts: 142 | From: Carmichael | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
03SVTPower
CAFords OG
Member # 518

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 03SVTPower  Ford pictures for 03SVTPower    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, who would of thought, bad luck with a car again...Here is mine

After miraculously surviving a would-be fatal car crash, your life support system is unplugged by the hospital maid, because she needs an outlet in which to plug her vacuum.

--------------------
2003 Redfire "AED" Cobra R.I.P

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have the best one! [patriot] [Whoo Whooooo!]

While you're in bed with another woman, your wife comes home and catches you in the act. In a fit of rage, she stabs you to death violently with a pair of scissors.

--------------------
01 GT 5spd

1.76 12.79@105.49

Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com