Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Why not to shop and Sacramento-Mustang (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: Why not to shop and Sacramento-Mustang
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i have had one bad exp. with them and will never return i'll wait from summit if i have to even if its a emergency
Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
American Mustang is almost all classics I think. Its on Folsom kinda by Centerfolds.

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

svt306snake
¯
Member # 1967

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for svt306snake  Ford pictures for svt306snake    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
thanks dave wife and daughter said it was off the hook as usual i told you my wife worked at round table for four years man i cant eat pizza ever again i have tasted yours and they are off the map but i'm pizza'd out thanks for the fmu

--------------------
F*** TPS MOTORSPORTS F *** TPS MOTORSPORTS THEY SUCK ASS

TEAM TRUE FORGED X 2 SPONSORED

CAPITAL MUSTANG C.C.

Posts: 5841 | From: SACRAMENTO "916" YA KNOW | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
04Z06
AX/OT Moderator
Member # 2309

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04Z06  Ford pictures for 04Z06    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sac Stang was great when they were on Auburn. Do they have new owners since then? I got great service back then. I am not impressed with them since they moved.

E

--------------------
2004 Z06
2003 DSG Mach 1 Wife took it in the Divorce
2001 Cobra (scrap yard, I hope)
2003 Blk Cobra (traded)

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ah man you guys are scaring me. I just ordered up a 2000 Cobra R hood from them about a week and a half ago. They did say it was going to be in last Friday. I called and they told me maybe middle of next week. I'm going to call again on Tuesday and hope everything goes well. I need this part to finish my car off for the cruise. *keeping my fingers crossed* Summit would have been around $650 for this hood, and I believe it is $400 through sac mustang.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)
-99 Saleen Convert. #231-SOLD

Posts: 1503 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Jun 2002  |  :
98_No_Bra
¯
Member # 2351

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 98_No_Bra  Ford pictures for 98_No_Bra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I ordered my Eiback suspension kit from them and they took almost 3 weeks to get it in stock. If I did'nt get a gift certificate from them I would have gone somewhere else. Sounds like alot of their stuff has to be specially ordered. Service was good aside from the waiting though.

--------------------
Better to burp and taste it then to fart and waste it!!!

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for andyman_2k01  Ford pictures for andyman_2k01    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well I guess it got jinxed. I called sacramento mustang today and the guy put me on hold for 10 minutes, then came back to the phone and said their new manufacturer for the hoods hasn't completed the mold yet for the 2000 cobra r style hood (w/louvers). He told me it would be a few weeks before that was even completed. I put down $200 deposit about a week ago. I told the guy to refund me my money on my cc and that I would go elsewhere. I also told him that next time they should have informed me of this last week when I called. What a waste of time. [BS flag]

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
well i guess that every one has been taken for a ride with this company a year ago i bought some head lights from them when i went home and opened the box and every light was jacked up didnt even try to install them took them back the same day and when they looked at the lights and then looked at me like i messed them up after they all looked at them for 30 min. they finaly went to back and got another set opened another box and the same thing and still tried to send me out of the place with the new jacked up lights when i told them i wanted my money back (cash) cause i paid them with cash 2 hrs ago they said they said the same thing as you and told me they would send me a check in the mail on top of that i waited month and a half for them to get because they (special ordered them) i became unglued i felt like thrashing the place but i couldnt because they had 275 of my money . i guess it taught me never to deal with them again this was the third time they fucked me over now its all summit. SAC MUSTANG SUCKS IF I SEE ONE OF YOU IN TRAFFIC ITS GOING TO BE A MISUNDERSTANDING. [Mad] (B.MAC)

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
Joooestang66
¯
Member # 2828

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joooestang66  Ford pictures for Joooestang66    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by andyman_2k01:
well I guess it got jinxed. I called sacramento mustang today and the guy put me on hold for 10 minutes, then came back to the phone and said their new manufacturer for the hoods hasn't completed the mold yet for the 2000 cobra r style hood (w/louvers). He told me it would be a few weeks before that was even completed. I put down $200 deposit about a week ago. I told the guy to refund me my money on my cc and that I would go elsewhere. I also told him that next time they should have informed me of this last week when I called. What a waste of time. [BS flag]

You can get a Ford Cobra R hood still. Retails for $525. Ford Racing

--------------------
"Don't Drive Faster Than your Guardian Angel Can Fly..... Well My Guardian Angel Can Fly Pretty Fuc*ing Fast!!!"

andyman_2k01
CAFords OG
Member # 1448

thx for the link. i may have to go through them and just pay a little more.

--------------------
-00 Mustang GT (R Clone)

50Reasons
¯
Member # 6452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 50Reasons  Ford pictures for 50Reasons    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just met somebody with a 68 mustang he said he bought disc brake set up spent 2500 on it when he had a problem after he installed it he told sac mustang they said not our problem.

--------------------
50Reasons Car Club President
Daniel/50Reasons
http://youtu.be/n_UkDg_F4MQ
https://youtu.be/066xRvxKy-g

Posts: 9483 | From: Sacramento Ca | Registered: Jan 2006  |  :
knowlegeable1
¯
Member # 5152

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowlegeable1  Ford pictures for knowlegeable1    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have had nothing but good experiences @ sac mustang. [Big Grin]

--------------------
DTS VP

cdog301
¯
Member # 5136

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for cdog301  Ford pictures for cdog301    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have spent a lot of money there and they have always been really helpful and cool and the prices are reasonable too!

--------------------
1992 Notch
Dss Pro Bullet
Afr 165's
GT40 U/L
Bassani X w/cats
and other goodies!!!!!!!
I love MOSTLY MUSTANGS OAKLAND CA

Posts: 386 | From: Richmond CA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  :
Impact 5.0
¯
Member # 2805

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Impact 5.0  Ford pictures for Impact 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I bought my hood from them 2 weeks ago, they held it for me till i was able to get up there to pick it up. I drove up there today and picked it up, I was greeted at the door with a hand shake they even re-packed it for me so it would be safe in the back of the truck.
Posts: 2173 | From: Tracy, CA | Registered: May 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com