Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Layout Posted! Buy Now on Page 8!!!! (Page 5)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Layout Posted! Buy Now on Page 8!!!!
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:
Originally posted by WILDTHANG:
I'll take (5) of them. I'm in Concord and/or Lafayette everyday. I can always drop of the money if that works.

Sounds good Glen! When I get the first shipment of calendars in my hand, I will make a post about it. Anyone who wants to meet me in the east bay I will post a location and time and hopefully we can all meet up at the same time. [patriot]
ill still take one.let me know when your inthe east bay and ill pick it up. do you want cash or paypal the money?
Paypal. I dont want any cash in hand from anyone. Once Cafords recieves the funds, I make a list of who paid and how many. Then its up to you to let me know in the comments with your money if you want to meet me, or have it shipped out. If you want it shipped, additional money will need to be added on. Details to follow once the first shipment comes in.
Posts: 1208 | From: East Bay Area | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sounds Great, Thanks Lauren.

BTW I was just curious, do the calenders have any other features to them? EG Important dates, etc.

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i will want one too please [patriot]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

Midnight5.0
¯
Member # 597

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Midnight5.0  Ford pictures for Midnight5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Put me down for one, maybe two. I didn't see last years..thx!
04cobra408
¯
Member # 4025

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 04cobra408  Ford pictures for 04cobra408    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ill take 2. ill be in dublin in feb on business so ill pick em up.

--------------------
Willie Guzman
RIP lil brother
11-23-12

Juan Moya
"The King Cobra"
11/16/81 - 8/20/05

Posts: 1945 | From: san jose ca | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ms. Cobra  Ford pictures for Ms. Cobra    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sounds Great, Thanks Lauren.

BTW I was just curious, do the calenders have any other features to them? EG Important dates, etc.

Hey Glen,
Im going to try and put important Cafords dates such as proposed cruises and our annual show date if possible. Or I might just leave it blank. You can always pen in your important dates yourselves. [Smile]

Im still working out prices. I think I might have it down to $17 a calendar. Im going to talk to the company again just to make sure [Smile]

*Paypal link should be up soon i promise.*

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

Update:
Ok guys I have the first 8 calendars coming to me by next week. [patriot]

Paypal link should be up and running so that you may purchase them.

The price will be $20 for pick-up and $23 for shipping out.

Thanks!

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 5 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What is the Paypal Acct name?

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:

It should be under californiafords or just cafords.

You can choose to meet me or pay shipping. Just make sure to comment with your payment so that I know.

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i paypal you the money and pick it up when i meet you at 7th st for the cruise? and whats the account address? can you send a "request money" to two_gun_kid87@comcast.net
Posts: 5566 | From: Hayward,Ca | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

quote:
Originally posted by SpdDevl:
quote:

It should be under californiafords or just cafords.

You can choose to meet me or pay shipping. Just make sure to comment with your payment so that I know.

I AM STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED [Confused]

Paypal asks for a recipient email address for the money to be sent to. What would this be exactly?

feedback@CaliforniaFords.com, lauren@CaliforniaFords.com, buyacalender@CaliforniaFords.com or [Confused]

Please LMK, Glen

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for two-gun kid2  Ford pictures for two-gun kid2    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i just sent the money.
Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by two-gun kid:
i just sent the money.

[patriot]
84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
can i mail a check?i dont have a paypal acct, and dont plan on having one anytime soon.

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

Ms. Cobra
Cafords Event Mod
Member # 1587

quote:
Originally posted by 84GT5.0:
can i mail a check?i dont have a paypal acct, and dont plan on having one anytime soon.

Yes, mail it to my address. Pm me so we can talk further.
WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks, Payment sent for (5).

PM me when and where to pick up.

LMK, Glen

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

um i got this email from 88gt, about the paypal payment for the calendar
Hi Javier,

Could you please cancel this immediately? The information was posted wrong on the site, and we will put the correct info up later at the cafords store.

Thanks!

[ January 30, 2006, 03:46 PM: Message edited by: 88gt ]

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Guys - the correct info will be posted up on www.cafords.com/store tonight.

In the menatime, DO NOT USE feedback@cafords.com to buy the calendards with paypal.

Sorry for any confusion this may cause.

Posts: 1482 | From: Santa Clara/Bay area | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Everyone interested in purchasing a calendar can now purchase them at the CaliforniaFords Store: http://www.californiafords.com/store/

Thanks for supporting our calendar and the site.

84GT5.0
¯
Member # 5227

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 84GT5.0  Ford pictures for 84GT5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88gt:
Everyone interested in purchasing a calendar can now purchase them at the CaliforniaFords Store: http://www.californiafords.com/store/

Thanks for supporting our calendar and the site.

Thanks [Big Grin]

--------------------
RIP Russell W. Krill

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

I'M REALLY CONFUSED NOW??? I just cancelled my original Paypal payment. I then went to the store link, but it only is set up for the $23 shipped and only in quanities of 1.

I want to buy 5 at 20 each for pick up. I don't mind buying 5 seperately, but how about the price?

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
BTW do I get a free shirt or decals if I buy 5? [Big Grin]

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

88gt
Custom
Member # 579

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88gt  Ford pictures for 88gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey Glen - Sorry you're confused, we could have been a little more clear.

For special orders or bulk purchases, email Lauren@cafords.com to sort out the details with her.
Also, we'll email you in a little bit to get you some free decals.

Thanks in advance for the big order [patriot]

WILDTHANG
¯
Member # 4441

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for WILDTHANG  Ford pictures for WILDTHANG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Thanks Email Sent

--------------------
07 GT500
66 Drop

two-gun kid2
¯
Member # 5891

so how do i order 1 and pick it up? [Confused]

Page: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com