Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Mustang owners beware... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Mustang owners beware...
DSGNotch
¯
Member # 5242

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGNotch  Ford pictures for DSGNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by shiftylx:
jersey was putting it up there to let people who didn't know about this method of breaking into their mustangs. he said he deleted it because he didn't realize the drama it was gonna cause. he had good intentions of posting it.
it's not like he wants people to go out stealing cars, he just wanted to make us fellow 5.0 drivers aware of the situation.

Fellow 5.0 owners, or thieves looking on this website like they ALWAYS do. Do you guys see how many 5.0's have been getting stolen lately? I'd think you would have a little more sense than that. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
88 Notch, Black interior, 5.0, T5, 3.55's, Flows, STB. Getting ready for paint.

Piecing together a wet kit; got most of it.

Posts: 224 | From: Healdsburg, CA 95448 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MidnightNotchback:
Hey thanks Jersey!!! Good thing your letting the thieves know how to break in to our cars, just in case they didn't know before. You are a fucking idiot.

Shut up bitch.. why do u start with the name calling??
The purpose was to prevent this from happening to other caford members. do u honestly think that people that steal stangs for a living don't know about this, please don't be naive..

[patriot]

also, so far i know that 5 guys on this site are working on ways of preventing thieves from entering their cars this way.. thieves will just use any of the other docens of ways available to open our doors.
So, if i'm savng 5 cars then i'm happy. [patriot]

[ October 25, 2005, 11:42 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
did you ever see the video before you started crying like a little girl? the video has been long gone... i bet you never saw it and are just talking out of your ass or just following what your "friends" think.
The video was gone as soon as people politely asked to have it removed.. people with class.. not like you.

[ October 25, 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

silverLX
¯
Member # 3207

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for silverLX  Ford pictures for silverLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You really don't need to talk shit about Healdsburg Jersey, especially if your just mad that another member said you were stupid for posting that vid [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
88LX hatch 410w
88LX vert gears, exhaust
95GT H/C/I

Posts: 1613 | From: Sonoma County | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

i'm not talking shit about your town itself..it's not about your town. sorry if it came out like that.

--------------------
=(

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
jersey was putting it up there to let people who didn't know about this method of breaking into their mustangs. he said he deleted it because he didn't realize the drama it was gonna cause. he had good intentions of posting it.
it's not like he wants people to go out stealing cars, he just wanted to make us fellow 5.0 drivers aware of the situation.

Fellow 5.0 owners, or thieves looking on this website like they ALWAYS do. Do you guys see how many 5.0's have been getting stolen lately? I'd think you would have a little more sense than that. [Roll Eyes]
dude do you not think a thief already knows how to get into a car?!?!?!?!?!?! I mean come on Maybe thats the way they get into them now and that video may stop 5 5.0's from being stolen. Do you really think that they dont know how to get into a stang and that this 1 video is the fucking key to everything? Well wake up and smell the roses cause its not. There are so many ways to get into a 5.0 its not even funny. I think the video was a great way to show how to prevent this from happening and its stupid some people up here got a stick up there ass about it and started crying.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
SHUT

THE

FUCK

UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

next person to post in this thread humps their mamma!

[ October 25, 2005, 03:29 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

yohuallin
¯
Member # 4452

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for yohuallin  Ford pictures for yohuallin    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Hey thanks Jersey!!! Good thing your letting the thieves know how to break in to our cars, just in case they didn't know before. You are a fucking idiot.

im sure that now that you know about this, you are gonna try to do something to solve the problem, thats the same thing jersey was trying to do, im sure that when someone that knows how to fix the problem sees this, is gonna post it, and im sure you are gonna use this thread to fix the problem and protect your car, therefore this thread is being beneficial for everyone you dumb fuck
Posts: 359 | From: sacramento | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by WILDTHANG:
]No it Hasn't [Confused]

He can't edit quoted posts [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 94gt:
thats a simple way to break in... i wonder if there is a simple bracket that can be made to defeat that way of entering..

I still think most thieves would just try and pull the glass back to get to the knob.

Shaved door handles and keyless entry [Wink]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
thats a simple way to break in... i wonder if there is a simple bracket that can be made to defeat that way of entering..

I still think most thieves would just try and pull the glass back to get to the knob.

And lo-jack!

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
AJBlackGT
¯
Member # 3936

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AJBlackGT  Ford pictures for AJBlackGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
When i bought my coupe, the manual door lock rods had been removed, and the onl;y way to operate the lock is by the power lock switch or alram remote. There is no longer a rod to catch with a screwdriver...but if you dont have power doors you cant really do this because you need the manual knob to lock the door from the inside...

--------------------
90 Notch

Posts: 1896 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Dec 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:
quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:

And lo-jack!
And a garage.
Juiced-03
¯
Member # 2245

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Juiced-03  Ford pictures for Juiced-03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
or just full coverage insurance? [Confused]

--------------------
Just your typical modded '03 Cobra

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
So that only works on Foxbodies and not SN95s....

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

DSGNotch
¯
Member # 5242

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DSGNotch  Ford pictures for DSGNotch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
quote:

The purpose was to prevent this from happening to other caford members. do u honestly think that people that steal stangs for a living don't know about this, please don't be naive..

You are a dumb fuck.
[patriot]

also, so far i know that 5 guys on this site are working on ways of preventing thieves from entering their cars this way.. thieves will just use any of the other docens of ways available to open our doors.

I called you a fucking idiot because the post was retarded. Yes, most thieves may know how to break into a 5.0, but some don't...or didn't. Fuck You Jersey, you are a whining bitch.

--------------------

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
I called you a fucking idiot because the post was retarded. Yes, most thieves may know how to break into a 5.0, but some don't...or didn't. Fuck You Jersey, you are a whining bitch.

LAME [Roll Eyes]

[ October 25, 2005, 11:05 PM: Message edited by: hidnn.o.s. ]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a dumb fuck.
[patriot]

Think about what you are saying!! you are acting like a little girl. how is the post retarded. hopefully a couple of people will learn from this.
You keep at it with the name calling.. do u feel like a man now? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
=(

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
personally, I believe all he was doing was innocently trying to help point out a security concern that, i'm sure, the majority of mustang thieves know about or dont care about.

him posting a video will not gaurntee that your mustang is in jeapordy of being stolen. Its up to the owner, aka YOU to take the precauctions... there is no way to 100% proof your car from being stolen, if the thief really wants it... it will be his.

on another note, Iv'e noticed a disgusting trend lately where people have just resorted to name calling while posting in a thread, instead of trying to converse about the subject in a calm manner and insult free. This thread is an example of why posts get locked in the 1st place.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a dumb fuck.
[patriot]

STOP your whinnig and grow up, u sound really stupid by name calling, if u had a problem with the video then just say u do, instead of name calling. This was to help prevent our car's from being stolen, the way i see it is if we cant prevent most of the entries and others things then it going to make it harder for thieves to steal our cars, so if u think that's the video was fucking retarded then u have some mental issues.

[ October 25, 2005, 11:39 PM: Message edited by: losbadgt ]

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I for one fully appreciate the video, and am looking to weld plates over those holes in both of my 5.0's and all of my friends.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

quote:
Originally posted by blind:
I for one fully appreciate the video, and am looking to weld plates over those holes in both of my 5.0's and all of my friends.

Then the video served it's purpose [patriot] now all my uncertainty is gone and i don't regret posting it one bit. [patriot]

--------------------
=(

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

oh wait, theres people on here getting their 5.0s stolen? you don't say [Roll Eyes]

i am just trying to defend jersey's reasoning for posting the video, and as soon as i saw it i knew there would be people saying the same stuff you're saying(minus the name calling) and i think it was worth it, if only kevin does something about it now, but when i get my next 50, thats the first thing i'm gonna do(the 2nd is get lojack) [patriot]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

DSGNotch
¯
Member # 5242

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by blind:

Then the video served it's purpose [patriot] now all my uncertainty is gone and i don't regret posting it one bit. [patriot]
I don't think the vid will have served its purpose until a couple more stangs get stolen. Thanks JMir

--------------------

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

anytime [Razz] . you have your ideas and that's fine.
the video has been removed so stop your whinning!!!!

[ October 27, 2005, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Jmir018 ]

--------------------
=(

Page: 1  2  3  4   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com