Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » NBA new rule (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: NBA new rule
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CLEEN 50:
quote:
Originally posted by sharkattack:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RixSikCobra:
As HIPPO and others have said, "these guys are professionals" and therefore should act and dress the part. It's not too much to ask of these multi-gazzillion dollar players to wear a suit to their games to show professionalism so the people can see that they are professional and not just overpaid kids. The coaches in the NBA are already required to wear suits.

EVERY, EVERY, EVERY(did I mention EVERY?)other sport leagues have a professional dress code, I was suprised that the NBA didn't have one...and IMO should've all along. I think it's a great idea. I mean, I had to wear NICE clothes to games in HS and suits in college. I remember I showed up for a game in sweats...guess who didn't play that game?...and I was a starter...Never made that mistake again.

[Whoo Whooooo!] dress code for spoiled ass NBA players [Whoo Whooooo!]

With that said...GO WARRIORS in '05-'06... should be a good season!

So once they wear the required uniform they won't be spoiled ass NBA players anymore? [Confused]

Basketball players have to be professional now? [Confused] I guess there goes the braids, the long hair cuts, the swearing, the tattoos, the extra long shorts, chewing gum, etc., C'mon man are you serious. What happens if you dont' dress in uniform does it mean you are not a professional basketball player? I dont' get why you guys agree, do you like looking at the nice suits on the sidelines or the players on the court. [Roll Eyes]

What I don't get is why you even care if they have a dress code or not. Doesn't effect you. You or any other fan can still wear saggy pants and oversize team jersey or your leather chaps and wife beater.
Just because I can relate to being forced to wear something you don't want to for a stupid reason. Alot of things don't affect us but we all have something to say about them anyways don't we, so whats you point. You obviously cared enough to reply so I guess that puts you in the same boat. I thought this was the general forum where we could post anything we want. [Roll Eyes]
Oh by all means post whatever you want. I was only responding to how you don't get why we agree with the rule. That's all.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sorry for getting defensive. I just don't understand why you all would agree w/ something that most of the players are against. Last time I checked this game is played by the players. My reason for being against it is I don't believe anyone should be forced to wear something that they are not comfortable in, plain and simple, especially after a 2-3 hour game. This profession is waaaaaaay different from any other (normal) job out there so I don't see any comparison. [Confused]

[ October 19, 2005, 04:09 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT
(cafords reg date: 6/02)

Posts: 2534 | From: Peninsula | Registered: Jul 2005  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Hungry Hippo:
they are professionals aren't they? they shouldnt be dressing like middle school kids with jewelry

they're professionals, who wear basketball shorts, basketball shoes doing their profession...its not like they are walking into a lawyers office, or a doctors office.. you think after playing a basketball game, someone wants to put on a suit.. hell naw.. you just wanna be comfortable, and if you not comfortable in a suit, you shouldnt be forced to wear one

[ October 19, 2005, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: CANTCME ]

Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
CANTCME
¯
Member # 525

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CANTCME  Ford pictures for CANTCME    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
dp

[ October 19, 2005, 04:05 PM: Message edited by: CANTCME ]

Posts: 844 | From: san francisco,ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Sorry for getting defensive. I just don't understand why you all would agree w/ something that most of the players are against. Last time I checked this game is played by the players. My reason for being against it is I don't believe anyone should be forced to wear something that they are not comfortable in, plain and simple, especially after a 2-3 hour game. This profession is waaaaaaay different from any other (normal) job out there so I don't see any comparison. [Confused]

True it is played by players but when you go to work your boss tells you what to wear and do.... Its the SAME thing. We do all the work they tell us what to do, well they play basketball and the owner/league tells them what to do because they pay the bills. Its like living under your parents roof, their house, their rules.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CANTCME:
quote:
they are professionals aren't they? they shouldnt be dressing like middle school kids with jewelry

they're professionals, who wear basketball shorts, basketball shoes doing their profession...its not like they are walking into a lawyers office, or a doctors office.. you think after playing a basketball game, someone wants to put on a suit.. hell naw.. you just wanna be comfortable, and if you not comfortable in a suit, you shouldnt be forced to wear one
Do you think I like having to dress up for work? Hell no, but I do it because thats what the person who pays me has set down.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
CLEEN50,

When you actually get into the real world, you'll realize that there are rules that have to be followed. Some rules you're not gonna particularly like. But it shows professionalism and maturity to accept the rules that are handed down from the league or ANY boss who runs a company. It's their company. It's the commissioners league. He was appointed to do the job and look out for the best interests of sed league. The players OBVIOUSLY have no clue what's best for the league, they DON'T CARE what's best for the league. The ONLY thing they care about is PAY FN DAY and lookin' Super Dope Fly. Do you think Ron FN Artest gives a rat's ass where the NBA is in 10-20 years? HA! The NBA is public relation/marketing nightmare right now and Stern has to do damge control on a daily basis because of these thugs...and face it, it's the spoiled, hoodlum, gangster wanna-be players who've made it that way. Ever since Mike left the game, the ratings and game have gone to shit. To answer your silly questions about banning corn rows, blablabla, I wouldn't mind, but obviously not gonna happen so I won't even sweat it.

I have to wear a uniform at work, I'd rather not, but that is the policy. WHAT FRIGGIN' MAKES THESE GUYS SO FN SPECIAL THAT THEY CAN'T FOLLOW LEAGUE RULES?!!!

The irony here is that all these guys care about is money and their millions, but they don't wanna look the part...go figure.

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert
Built,Ported,Cammed,Juiced

Posts: 2120 | From: Pleasanton | Registered: Nov 2004  |  :
CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CLEEN 50  Ford pictures for CLEEN 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
CLEEN50,

When you actually get into the real world, you'll realize that there are rules that have to be followed. Some rules you're not gonna particularly like. But it shows professionalism and maturity to accept the rules that are handed down from the league or ANY boss who runs a company. It's their company. It's the commissioners league. He was appointed to do the job and look out for the best interests of sed league. The players OBVIOUSLY have no clue what's best for the league, they DON'T CARE what's best for the league. The ONLY thing they care about is PAY FN DAY and lookin' Super Dope Fly. Do you think Ron FN Artest gives a rat's ass where the NBA is in 10-20 years? HA! The NBA is public relation/marketing nightmare right now and Stern has to do damge control on a daily basis because of these thugs...and face it, it's the spoiled, hoodlum, gangster wanna-be players who've made it that way. Ever since Mike left the game, the ratings and game have gone to shit. To answer your silly questions about banning corn rows, blablabla, I wouldn't mind, but obviously not gonna happen so I won't even sweat it.

I have to wear a uniform at work, I'd rather not, but that is the policy. WHAT FRIGGIN' MAKES THESE GUYS SO FN SPECIAL THAT THEY CAN'T FOLLOW LEAGUE RULES?!!!

The irony here is that all these guys care about is money and their millions, but they don't wanna look the part...go figure.

Of course a completely biased statement again! Ok when I come back from breaking the rules in LaLa Land maybe I'll get a dose of what you call the real world [Roll Eyes] , but for now I'll take my job and keep on rowing throught the clouds [Roll Eyes]

Again what does a ganster dress like? and What the hell is a millionaire supposed to look like? That is the stupidest assumption I have ever heard. It BASKETBALL for godsake. So because your are forced to wear a uniform the NBA (BASKETBALL) players should have to deal w/ it too. [Confused] C'mon now you act this is your normal 9-5 job. I'd like to see them bench the star players who dont follow the dress code, LOL. It seems your sterotypes are pretty set in and there is no changing your mind. Sorry for you. [Frown]

quote:
it's the spoiled, hoodlum, gangster wanna-be players who've made it that way.
quote:
To answer your silly questions about banning corn rows, blablabla, I wouldn't mind, but obviously not gonna happen so I won't even sweat it.

I'm guessing you not talking about all the white players in the NBA are you. [Roll Eyes] If you can only understand what that sounds like,... [BS flag]

[ October 19, 2005, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

Sizzle
¯
Member # 130

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sizzle  Ford pictures for Sizzle    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lets not forget that the players agreed to this Dress Code because it was part of there bargain meeting they had a while back.!!
DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I heard about this rule at work yesterday and I like it [patriot] They are suppose to look like pros not thugs Sorry if this offends any thugs out there [Big Grin]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for RixSikCobra  Ford pictures for RixSikCobra  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
CLEEN50,

Of course a completely biased statement again! Ok when I come back from breaking the rules in LaLa Land maybe I'll get a dose of what you call the real world [Roll Eyes] , but for now I'll take my job and keep on rowing throught the clouds [Roll Eyes]

Again what does a ganster dress like? and What the hell is a millionaire supposed to look like? That is the stupidest assumption I have ever heard. It BASKETBALL for godsake. So because your are forced to wear a uniform the NBA (BASKETBALL) players should have to deal w/ it too. [Confused] C'mon now you act this is your normal 9-5 job. I'd like to see them bench the star players who dont follow the dress code, LOL. It seems your sterotypes are pretty set in and there is no changing your mind. Sorry for you. [Frown]

quote:
it's the spoiled, hoodlum, gangster wanna-be players who've made it that way.
quote:
To answer your silly questions about banning corn rows, blablabla, I wouldn't mind, but obviously not gonna happen so I won't even sweat it.

I'm guessing you not talking about all the white players in the NBA are you. If you can only understand what that sounds like,...

Biased?...I'm confused [Confused] Biased about what exactly? Biased about following rules that were agreed upon by the union AND set forth by the Commissioner? Biased about these knuckleheads having NO ACCOUNTABILITY yet you and I have to faithfully, without predjudice follow our department policies or else we get FN fired?...fill me in, please. It's not because I have to wear a uniform, it's because it's their rule...period.

What does a gangster look like?....NBA players, that's what. Corn rows, Tats, saggy pants, bling-bling, sneakers, hats on sideways that say "Raiders", gold teeth, etc. Yeah, if you like it or not, that is what white-bread urbanites who pay for the VAST MAJORITY of goods and services that the NBA/sports has to offer associate it with. COORPARATE SPONSERS who have to pay top dollar to have their company name on a jersey, an arena, or having their product endorsed by an athelete associate it. All of these people don't want their name associated with this crap... in conjunction with that these guys make millions as PROFESSIONALS. The problem lies simply that two different cultures have come together...the ghetto and real money suburbia. Sorry, bro, the owners from suburbia make WAY more money than players. If the owners and Stern want a dress code, there's gonna be one. If the league folded right now, the owners would still live on as millionaires with their other 10 companies that they own. Most of the players would just go back to being thugs in the ghettos they grew up in.

What does a millionaire look like? Jordan, that's who. You'd never see him out of a suit unless he was on the court...or playing golf. Any of the owners(which are all damn near Billionaires)are good examples. Cuban is the only one who tries to buck the system and generally looks foolish doing it.

White players? Oh, here we go, now it's racial. Ya know what, I bet even the white players are gonna have to wear suits.

I'll end this with that if they like it or not, kids look up to these jerks. Maybe, just maybe if the kids started seeing these guys in suits they'd recognize that life is not all t-shirts, sneakers, bling, and JayZ videos. We all know that the chances of becoming a millionaire is alot better than landing a job in the NBA. I don't know where you get your logic.

[Whoo Whooooo!] dress code [Whoo Whooooo!]

Go Warriors in '05-'06

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
All of these people don't want their name associated with this crap... in conjunction with that these guys make millions as PROFESSIONALS.
But they sponsor them anyways, dont they! [Roll Eyes]

Wether you like it or not you sound prejudice and stereotypical. So all millionares should look like Mike, huh [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] . People are not allowed to be individuals anymore because poeple like you decide what a millionare should look like, please! I don't care if people blame me for pulling the race card because your posts sound like complete [BS flag] . I guess I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum on this one. Sounds like you judge people by what they wear and where they come from.

quote:
Most of the players would just go back to being thugs in the ghettos they grew up in.

LOL, [Eek!] WOW [Eek!] if that isn't prejudice comment I don't know what is?

[ October 19, 2005, 06:56 PM: Message edited by: CLEEN 50 ]

--------------------
91 GT

BlackNGold
CaliforniaFords.com
Member # 655

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlackNGold  Ford pictures for BlackNGold    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Exactly... [patriot] What's the big deal?...I wear a uniform everyday, so should they it's their job, espcially for what they get paid...

End of story as far as I'm concerned....

Posts: 5132 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  :
Blind
2.3L
CAFords OG
Member # 3052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blind  Ford pictures for Blind    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
professionals dont look like thugs.

NBA players are professionals.

no role models? Look at David Robinson. That right there is a friggen role model.

NBA players are role models to millions of kids worldwide. If they show them looking like thugs on TV the kids will want to dress like them. If they dress like professionals whenever they represent their league or team, the kids will look up to them and make the connection that professionalism PAYS THE BILLS.

--------------------
89 LX Notchback ex 4cyl, 14psi
02 Harley F150, 15psi

Posts: 8521 | From: Fairfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
G.O.P 351
¯
Member # 6121

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for G.O.P 351  Ford pictures for G.O.P 351    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
As HIPPO and others have said, "these guys are professionals" and therefore should act and dress the part. It's not too much to ask of these multi-gazzillion dollar players to wear a suit to their games to show professionalism so the people can see that they are professional and not just overpaid kids. The coaches in the NBA are already required to wear suits.

EVERY, EVERY, EVERY(did I mention EVERY?)other sport leagues have a professional dress code, I was suprised that the NBA didn't have one...and IMO should've all along. I think it's a great idea. I mean, I had to wear NICE clothes to games in HS and suits in college. I remember I showed up for a game in sweats...guess who didn't play that game?...and I was a starter...Never made that mistake again.

[Whoo Whooooo!] dress code for spoiled ass NBA players [Whoo Whooooo!]

With that said...GO WARRIORS in '05-'06... should be a good season!

[worship]

--------------------
Who knows KingTom's Backroads?

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
quote:
All of these people don't want their name associated with this crap... in conjunction with that these guys make millions as PROFESSIONALS.

Wether you like it or not you sound prejudice and stereotypical. So all millionares should look like Mike, huh [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] . People are not allowed to be individuals anymore because poeple like you decide what a millionare should look like, please! I don't care if people blame me for pulling the race card because your posts sound like complete [BS flag] . I guess I'm on the opposite side of the spectrum on this one. Sounds like you judge people by what they wear and where they come from.

quote:
Most of the players would just go back to being thugs in the ghettos they grew up in.

Hey, skillett, like it or not, it's the truth. Ghettos are where alot of these atheletes come from. Half...more than half of these guys would still be bangin' in the streets if it wasn't for roundball. I could go down the list of dudes who can't put a proper sentence together. Everytime they show these guys mother in the stands she has a differnt last name as the player. It took a "whole Nation" to get Iverson to finally act right. Try and tell me otherwise, dude, it's fallin' on deaf(experienced) ears. BTW, I'm not white so spare me this "your predjudice" crap, huh?

I don't judge anybody, I'm the last person in the world who should. But if it walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and looks like a duck....

Whoa is me, Whitey's keepin' the "poor", absolutely disgustingly wealthy basketball players down by makin' 'em wear SUITS(OMG)to their games. RACISM!!!!!!I know, I know, these "professional" atheletes don't have to look professional...poor, poor ballas-shot callas...they can have 20 inch blades on their Impalas, just not suits on their bodies.

I can't believe I'm even arguing with you, I'm so done.

THEY ARE GONNA WEAR SUITS and they'd better not forget to like it. Everytime I see them in suits, I'm gonna chuckle because of all this....then I'm gonna think how much more professional and credible they look now that they're not wearin' their "gear".

[ October 19, 2005, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: RixSikCobra ]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

89point.
¯
Member # 6078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89point.  Ford pictures for 89point.    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
so let me get this right when they are not at press conferences and interviews or anything that is work related they can dress however they want. like if they are on the streets or going to dinner they can wear sweats or whatever but if they are at there games or other games they have to dress nice. if this is the case then its understandable, if mike tyson can dress nice then they can too. when mike tyson was standing up screaming and swearing at those people in the stands before the tyson/lewis fight he was even dressed nice. rules are rules.
Blue88lx
¯
Member # 5919

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue88lx  Ford pictures for Blue88lx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
How many time have you gone to a Game and have seen the players before they come out to warm up? How many times have you seen a player leaving the arena? Point made!
I wear a uniform at work and the company supplies it and pay for the cleaning.
I don't care how many millions the players make! If Stern wants a Dress Code, the NBA should pay the cost!!!

CLEEN 50
CAFords OG
Member # 5867

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Hey, skillett, like it or not, it's the truth. Ghettos are where alot of these atheletes come from. Half...more than half of these guys would still be bangin' in the streets if it wasn't for roundball. I could go down the list of dudes who can't put a proper sentence together. Everytime they show these guys mother in the stands she has a differnt last name as the player. It took a "whole Nation" to get Iverson to finally act right. Try and tell me otherwise, dude, it's fallin' on deaf(experienced) ears. BTW, I'm not white so spare me this "your predjudice" crap, huh?

I don't judge anybody, I'm the last person in the world who should. But if it walks like a duck, smells like a duck, and looks like a duck....

Whoa is me, Whitey's keepin' the "poor", absolutely disgustingly wealthy basketball players down by makin' 'em wear SUITS(OMG)to their games. RACISM!!!!!!I know, I know, these "professional" atheletes don't have to look professional...poor, poor ballas-shot callas...they can have 20 inch blades on their Impalas, just not suits on their bodies.

I can't believe I'm even arguing with you, I'm so done.

THEY ARE GONNA WEAR SUITS and they'd better not forget to like it. Everytime I see them in suits, I'm gonna chuckle because of all this....then I'm gonna think how much more professional and credible they look now that they're not wearin' their "gear".

My bad bro! [Big Grin]

--------------------
91 GT

RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

Yeah, it is. [Razz]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

couldnt agree more. most players dress good, but a few, like Iverson, dress like bumbs...jordan didnt have a problem dressin GQ...

doesnt everyone wanna be like miiiike!?

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Eddie510-
CAFords OG
Member # 2354

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eddie510-  Ford pictures for Eddie510-    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn thats really crazy, ok all i want to know is this. I wear most of the time Hiphop Urban Wear. So am i a THUG? seriously? I call [BS flag] on some of the shit i just heard. I fucking cant stand people who judge people for what they wear. If they were gangbanging i dont think they would of never made it to the nba. Corn rows are for thugs? I think that came from an african culture. [BS flag] its crazy what some of you people think on stuff. So you have to be white to be predjudice? you can be mex,black and be predjudice. But hey everones diffrent though right, thats how the world well always be so [patriot] [patriot] So no hated towards you rixsiccobra, still want to see that snake in action. [burnout] im just letting you know how i feel bro. ;)none of that immatue fuck you this and that bullshit. [burnout]

--------------------
"I like to be more politicaly correct than what I really believe so I can get more frinds here on CaFords"-Cummings "TIPICKLE"

its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
basketball sucks anyways who cares...i like to play it because i got a mean J but watching the pros play is no fun but the only problem i would have with that is the fact that i am grown and i dont like people tellin me what to do.even though there are times i know when you have to bite your toung and just do what was told but im not in the NBA so i care one bit at all im not loosing any sleep over a tux [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
its50
¯
Member # 4069

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for its50  Ford pictures for its50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Whoo Whooooo!] for me ...lol ....relax everyone please cant we all just get along.... [patriot]
Posts: 940 | From: 510..fremont.. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
RixSikCobra
¯
Member # 5058

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
Damn thats really crazy, ok all i want to know is this. I wear most of the time Hiphop Urban Wear. So am i a THUG? seriously? I call [BS flag] on some of the shit i just heard. I fucking cant stand people who judge people for what they wear. If they were gangbanging i dont think they would of never made it to the nba. Corn rows are for thugs? I think that came from an african culture. [BS flag] its crazy what some of you people think on stuff. So you have to be white to be predjudice? you can be mex,black and be predjudice. But hey everones diffrent though right, thats how the world well always be so [patriot] [patriot] So no hated towards you rixsiccobra, still want to see that snake in action. [burnout] im just letting you know how i feel bro. ;)none of that immatue fuck you this and that bullshit. [burnout]

It's "association", bro. Just because ya wear it doesn't mean that you are. See, most reasonable people can tell the difference. However, there are alot of unreasonable people, and most notably...kids, who can't distinguish the difference. If ya like it or not, that's how people look at it. Not saying it's right or wrong. This decision is about more than just "makin' them wear suits" because we wanna make black players dress like white men. I've been around a bit now and I often catch myself looking at the "big picture" of things instead of making emotional decisions or reactions...I think it's best for the NBA and for urban youth in the long run, that's why I like the dress code...all in all, just my opinion. [patriot]

--------------------
2004 Terminator
Torch Red Vert

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com