Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF!! (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF!!
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Another pointless post by sf89lx. [Roll Eyes]

im glad u enjoy reading my post,, actually ur commentary on this thread is very elaborative. I just thought that since you guys like guns, law enforcement, and dumb videos,, I thought i would share this one and create a discussion about it...
No, you did not intend to start a discussion. You wanted attention.

Attention. Plain and simple.

he kinda reminds me of someone...
 -

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

im glad u enjoy reading my post,, actually ur commentary on this thread is very elaborative. I just thought that since you guys like guns, law enforcement, and dumb videos,, I thought i would share this one and create a discussion about it...

You, along with a few select other individuals on this board strive daily to bash any form of goverment, law enforcement, public assistance, etc, in an effort to strew your hatred for the above mentioned. You actually spend time looking for the fuel for these posts. Please let us know what you bring to this message board that is actually useful, let alone society, on a daily basis.

thank you again for your response mr john B. I am glad you took time again to respond to my response. Your right I did want attention. That is why i started this thread. I believe we all like attention and that is why we all start threads and posts,, to show our point of view and ultimately get attention. I found this video yes with my pointless time after school when I should of been doing homework or helpin society,, i acutally found it while searching for the ghetto backyard video fight.
Next time I will strive to give the board more useful and intellectual knowledge like the knowledge that you bring to the board about cars and such.
[patriot] and Im still glad people can still discuss this video and their reactions to it...

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

You, along with a few select other individuals on this board strive daily to bash any form of goverment, law enforcement, public assistance, etc, in an effort to strew your hatred for the above mentioned. You actually spend time looking for the fuel for these posts. Please let us know what you bring to this message board that is actually useful, let alone society, on a daily basis.

Don't you have cars that need to be worked on?? [Big Grin]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You want reaction? The video is rediculous. I find it sad that people get any sort of enjoyment out of watching it, let alone commenting on "how they would have done things". Until you've been in a situation such as that, you don't know what you'd do.

quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:

Don't you have cars that need to be worked on?? [Big Grin] [/QUOTE]

Shouldn't you be in court again right now beggin' for your license back? [Razz]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
You want reaction? The video is rediculous. I find it sad that people get any sort of enjoyment out of watching it, let alone commenting on "how they would have done things". Until you've been in a situation such as that, you don't know what you'd do.

quote:

Shouldn't you be in court again right now beggin' for your license back? [Razz] [/QUOTE]

Whats a License? I dont have one [Confused] I just drive [Big Grin] All i need to get is SR-22 to get my license back, so im looking around [Frown]

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

quote:

Shouldn't you be in court again right now beggin' for your license back? [Razz] [/QUOTE]

he's fasting right now John!

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:

quote:

he's fasting right now John! [/QUOTE]

LOL - Nope - I stopped at 6:15pm - Gotta hit the Mosque @ 8:15pm for two hours for the last prayer of the day

--------------------

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
quote:

quote:

he's fasting right now John!
LOL - Nope - I stopped at 6:15pm - Gotta hit the Mosque @ 8:15pm for two hours for the last prayer of the day [/QUOTE]

You go boy! take care.

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

blackcobra98
¯
Member # 1078

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackcobra98  Ford pictures for blackcobra98    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Poor guy was only 22...and his wife had just become pregnant, too [Frown]

All of you who are talking shit about law enforcement - please think about what you've typed in here the next time you call the police for any type of assistance and realize how idiotic/hypocritical you sound.

Info on the video:

THE INCIDENT

Deputy Kyle Dinkheller, Laurens County, GA, was minutes from being off duty when he
encountered a speeding pickup truck going 98 mph. The deputy was an ICE (Interstate
Criminal Enforcement) officer that dealt with traffic infractions, speeding and the occasional
drug bust. This was a low risk or unknown risk stop for speeding. He radioed in the speeding infraction, made a U-turn in the median and pursued the vehicle.

The driver, Andrew Brannan, stopped his vehicle, exited and started a crazy, dancing jig in
the middle of the road while swearing at the officer and shouting ‘I’m a god-damned
Vietnam vet.” At first, he ignored Dinkheller’s commands to step towards the deputy, which always began with `Sir’.

When he finally complied, he attacked the deputy and a scuffle ensued. The deputy
implemented the use of his asp and ordered Brannan to `get back’. This procedure was
repeated, but after what appeared to be a second scuffle, the suspect returned to his vehicle and retrieved a M-I Carbine from under the seat. The first shots were fired nearly 50 seconds after Brannan returned to his vehicle despite the deputy’s commands.

Brannan ignored the repeated commands to put the gun down and Deputy Dinkheller
apparently fired the first shot. Brannan, a Vietnam veteran, advanced firing on the deputy.
Dinkheller returned fire, but succeeded only in breaking a window in the driver’s side of the
pickup and wounding Brannan in the stomach. Using `suppressive fire’, Brannan
systematically, methodically shot Dinkheller in the arms, legs, exposed areas that would not be covered had Dinkheller been wearing a bulletproof vest, slowly executing him. Reloading his weapon Brannan continued firing with the final death shot to Dinkheller’s right eye.

Kyle Dinkheller was 22 when he was killed. He left a wife and an 18 month-old daughter.
The day he was killed, his wife learned she was pregnant with their second child. This was
the first murder in the line of duty in Laurens County.

Andrew Brannan fled to property he owned in the area. Later he was found rolled in a tarp
hidden in some underbrush. His hiding place was given away by the barking of his dog who refused to leave Brannan’s side. Brannan did not resist arrest. He has never shown any remorse. He knew he clearly had the advantage. Brannan is now on death row and is
appealing.

This program was not produced to be critical of Deputy Dinkheller. It was designed to
extract something positive from his death, and hopefully, to help prevent other law
enforcement officers from meeting the same fate.

Here's his memorial page:

http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=15034

--------------------
1998 Cobra #2892/3480-**SOLD 7/2/03**
2004 Lightning #1632/3781-**SOLD 8/06**

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by charged04:
Poor guy was only 22...and his wife had just become pregnant, too [Frown]

All of you who are talking shit about law enforcement - please think about what you've typed in here the next time you call the police for any type of assistance and realize how idiotic/hypocritical you sound.

Info on the video:

THE INCIDENT

Deputy Kyle Dinkheller, Laurens County, GA, was minutes from being off duty when he
encountered a speeding pickup truck going 98 mph. The deputy was an ICE (Interstate
Criminal Enforcement) officer that dealt with traffic infractions, speeding and the occasional
drug bust. This was a low risk or unknown risk stop for speeding. He radioed in the speeding infraction, made a U-turn in the median and pursued the vehicle.

The driver, Andrew Brannan, stopped his vehicle, exited and started a crazy, dancing jig in
the middle of the road while swearing at the officer and shouting ‘I’m a god-damned
Vietnam vet.” At first, he ignored Dinkheller’s commands to step towards the deputy, which always began with `Sir’.

When he finally complied, he attacked the deputy and a scuffle ensued. The deputy
implemented the use of his asp and ordered Brannan to `get back’. This procedure was
repeated, but after what appeared to be a second scuffle, the suspect returned to his vehicle and retrieved a M-I Carbine from under the seat. The first shots were fired nearly 50 seconds after Brannan returned to his vehicle despite the deputy’s commands.

Brannan ignored the repeated commands to put the gun down and Deputy Dinkheller
apparently fired the first shot. Brannan, a Vietnam veteran, advanced firing on the deputy.
Dinkheller returned fire, but succeeded only in breaking a window in the driver’s side of the
pickup and wounding Brannan in the stomach. Using `suppressive fire’, Brannan
systematically, methodically shot Dinkheller in the arms, legs, exposed areas that would not be covered had Dinkheller been wearing a bulletproof vest, slowly executing him. Reloading his weapon Brannan continued firing with the final death shot to Dinkheller’s right eye.

Kyle Dinkheller was 22 when he was killed. He left a wife and an 18 month-old daughter.
The day he was killed, his wife learned she was pregnant with their second child. This was
the first murder in the line of duty in Laurens County.

Andrew Brannan fled to property he owned in the area. Later he was found rolled in a tarp
hidden in some underbrush. His hiding place was given away by the barking of his dog who refused to leave Brannan’s side. Brannan did not resist arrest. He has never shown any remorse. He knew he clearly had the advantage. Brannan is now on death row and is
appealing.

This program was not produced to be critical of Deputy Dinkheller. It was designed to
extract something positive from his death, and hopefully, to help prevent other law
enforcement officers from meeting the same fate.

Here's his memorial page:

http://odmp.org/officer.php?oid=15034

Thanks for posting up that research... poor guy.

Hope you 2 rethink your previous posts.

quote:
Wow what a dumbass officer - [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:
That cop screamed like a bitch.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com