Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » WTF!! (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2   
Author Topic: WTF!!
SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.filecabi.net/host/file/officervsguy/wmv

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ida shot him the second he picked it up
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would have maced/tazed him SO quick.

That cop screamed like a bitch.

Wonder what happened in the end.

Cool video.

Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 88DroptopGT:

Cool video.

You would have screamed like a bitch also if you where about to get killed and SHOT with a AK47! That is a sick video.. nothing cool about seeing someone get killed.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408/588-0075

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, SCT, Racelogic, Evolution Motorsports, Eibach, H&R, Bilstein, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, AMSoil, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refills

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
quote:

Cool video.

You would have screamed like a bitch also if you where about to get killed and SHOT with a AK47! That is a sick video.. nothing cool about seeing someone get killed.

No. I have had a gun pointed at me before. A good cop should be prepared to handle any situation in pulling anyone over that acts like that. He obviously wasn't.

I guess you should never see the "Faces of Death" video series then. Worse shit happens than that.

Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think I would have lit him up like Candlestick park personally.

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow what a dumbass officer - [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
Venomized93
Founding Member
Member # 55

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Venomized93  Ford pictures for Venomized93    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well did he die or not? I couldnt really tell.

--------------------
2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance

Posts: 2077 | From: San Francisco, California | Registered: Oct 2000  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Apexmotorsports:
quote:

Cool video.

No. I have had a gun pointed at me before. A good cop should be prepared to handle any situation in pulling anyone over that acts like that. He obviously wasn't.

I guess you should never see the "Faces of Death" video series then. Worse shit happens than that.

You have had a gun pointed at you before? supersoakers dont qualify [Roll Eyes]

he obviously shot him several times on the right side of the car, as evidenced by his labored/frantic breathing. I'm sure that when a "good cop" gets shot they can remain calm, collected and not fear for their life. [Roll Eyes]

its obvious at the end of the video that the cop didnt make it, as after the guy with the ak47 yells "motherf*ker" for the last time, you can hear the officer breathe once more just before that and then nothing.

Cool video my ass. [BS flag]

And Id bet that if he had fired on the ak47 shooter, some people would be saying that the cop abused his position and power.

I can tell this one will get locked soon.

[ October 05, 2005, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
losbadgts
¯
Member # 4394

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for losbadgts  Ford pictures for losbadgts    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wow now that's some shit, but i'm not amazed cause i seen very disturbed shit when i was young, i came from a country that had a lot of war so seing this is normal to me. Hope they got that fucker and he is in jail for life.

--------------------
Why pretent someone u are not, everyone else could see it.

Posts: 3625 | From: redwood city | Registered: Apr 2004  |  :
JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another pointless post by sf89lx. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn that sucks for the cop.. sad video. i hope they caught the bastard and fry his ass on the chair..

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 11 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm not saying the cop deserved being shot. I believe he did not act correctly in that situation. That guy looked like he was loading that gun for a LONG time before any shots were fired. This is the point in time where he should have shot AND killed him instead of asking for help, no one would have helped him that quickly anyway.

He should have maced/tazed him before that rifle even came out. Maybe he was rookie, caught off guard, or hesitated we'll never know.

Some people like watching disney videos and thinking the world will be perfect in a couple years but it's not like that at all. This video shows a unique day in the life of an officer, plain and simple.

Oh yeah, Mr. Apex. My uncle in Pacifica has a pre-ban Kalishnikov and it is quite a potent assault rifle. I don't scream like a bitch when he unloads the 50-round clip though.

Whatever it's just a video anyway.

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Oh yeah, Mr. Apex. My uncle in Pacifica has a pre-ban Kalishnikov and it is quite a potent assault rifle. I don't scream like a bitch when he unloads the 50-round clip though.

does he point it at you with the intent to do you harm? [Roll Eyes] not even the same situation at all.

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Whatever it's just a video anyway.

88DroptopGT,

Standing next to a gun while it is being shot is no big deal.... Tell your uncle to unload that thing into you and yes you won't scream... because you'll be dead! I am sure if your uncle took his sweet time shooting 1 bullet into you every 1 minute you would be screaming like a bitch for mercy. In fact, most people would be screaming for mercy...

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408/588-0075

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, SCT, Racelogic, Evolution Motorsports, Eibach, H&R, Bilstein, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, AMSoil, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refills

[ October 06, 2005, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Apexmotorsports ]

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

im glad u enjoy reading my post,, actually ur commentary on this thread is very elaborative. I just thought that since you guys like guns, law enforcement, and dumb videos,, I thought i would share this one and create a discussion about it...

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
some of you people are FUC*K*ing STUPID!!! [Mad]
Please.. saying, "oh i would have done better if i was in that situation" please tell me where you leave and i'll go point a gun at you and see if you remain calm. You'd be screaming like a little biatch if you were in the same situation. the only chance the cop had was to drop the guy before he got to the pick up truck. once the guy reached the pick up truck it would have been stupid running after him. all you genious that say "he should have peppersprayed his ass" yeah very smart.. imagine the cop going to the pick up truck, not knowing whether the gun was loaded or not and just getting shot in the head or something. either way he was screwed. he did well, but trying to stay behind the car and shooting back, but unfornately he missed.

--------------------
=(

kingmoochr
¯
Member # 5834

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingmoochr  Ford pictures for kingmoochr    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
personally, i would have given him one warning to put the gun down and then shot him. if you'll recall, the officer requested 5-10 times for him to specifically "put the gun down". we cant see what the officer is doing but i would be supprised if he wasnt drawn down on him as soon as the driver was out of the car. that is what supprised me about the video, that the officer allowed the suspect to get the rifle, which he obviously knew was happening, because he was yelling at him to put it away.
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by kingmoochr:
personally, i would have given him one warning to put the gun down and then shot him. if you'll recall, the officer requested 5-10 times for him to specifically "put the gun down". we cant see what the officer is doing but i would be supprised if he wasnt drawn down on him as soon as the driver was out of the car. that is what supprised me about the video, that the officer allowed the suspect to get the rifle, which he obviously knew was happening, because he was yelling at him to put it away.

Exactly, he was a dumb ass officer - [patriot]

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
gercolla1
¯
Member # 3068

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for gercolla1  Ford pictures for gercolla1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The driver of the truck was given waaaay too many chances to comply. You could almost predict a bad ending for either party involved.

--------------------
Sf Bay Area

Posts: 2171 | From: Sampan San Francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
stangless
¯
Member # 1414

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stangless  Ford pictures for stangless    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i don't think the officer would have been justified to shot him unless the other guy was pointing at him. imminent danger is needed to dsicharge a weapon.
Plus it seemed like the typical murder by cop scenario.
THat guy was jumping asking to be shot. maybe the cop though he was bluffing and trying to get shot.
Many cops have discharged their weapons to later find out that the suspects were simply bluffing and never had a weapon to begin with.

--------------------
=(

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
even though i don't condone violence against peace officers, i don't think that situation was handled correctly. instead of just continuing to scream at the guy to get back...and then get out of the truck, pepper spray or some other sort of non-lethal weapon should've been used. once he came out with the assault rifle, the cop should've shot to kill. once you are in fear of your life, you have the right to act accordinly(sp).
but rip to the cop, i wish he could have a second chance at that. [Frown]

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

drews50
CAFords OG
Member # 2670

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drews50  Ford pictures for drews50  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Jmir018:
some of you people are FUC*K*ing STUPID!!! [Mad]
Please.. saying, "oh i would have done better if i was in that situation" please tell me where you leave and i'll go point a gun at you and see if you remain calm. You'd be screaming like a little biatch if you were in the same situation. the only chance the cop had was to drop the guy before he got to the pick up truck. once the guy reached the pick up truck it would have been stupid running after him. all you genious that say "he should have peppersprayed his ass" yeah very smart.. imagine the cop going to the pick up truck, not knowing whether the gun was loaded or not and just getting shot in the head or something. either way he was screwed. he did well, but trying to stay behind the car and shooting back, but unfornately he missed.

i'm not saying he should've run to the truck to spray him, but you can tell that the suspect got seriously close to the officer before he went to the truck...that would've been the perfect time to spray his ass.
i'm not saying that i could've done better, but i would've made different choices.

--------------------
*shiftylx*

2013 Race Red 5.0 "Lucy"
1967 Lime Gold 289 coupe "Ethel"

stangless
¯
Member # 1414

i agree drew. his only chance really was before the guy headed back to his truck. i'm sure he was shooting to kill.. unfortunately he missed..

I hope some of you guys understand why some cops come of as dicks. there is a lot of danger involved in this line of duty.

--------------------
=(

JohnB
Tech Moderator
Member # 969

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnB  Ford pictures for JohnB    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by sf89lx:
quote:
Originally posted by JohnB:

im glad u enjoy reading my post,, actually ur commentary on this thread is very elaborative. I just thought that since you guys like guns, law enforcement, and dumb videos,, I thought i would share this one and create a discussion about it...
No, you did not intend to start a discussion. You wanted attention.

Attention. Plain and simple.

You, along with a few select other individuals on this board strive daily to bash any form of goverment, law enforcement, public assistance, etc, in an effort to strew your hatred for the above mentioned. You actually spend time looking for the fuel for these posts. Please let us know what you bring to this message board that is actually useful, let alone society, on a daily basis.

--------------------
1965 Shelby Cobra
1993 Cobra
2012 F150 Raptor
2020 GT500

Posts: 6523 | From: Orlando FL/Redding CA | Registered: Mar 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com