Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » this sucks soo bad.... (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: this sucks soo bad....
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 9 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
me and the girlfriend broke up last week after 2 1/2 yrs...im takin this pretty hard..days at work arent the same...i really have nothin to look forward to anymore...any help from you guys would be great... [Frown]

[ October 03, 2005, 07:47 PM: Message edited by: Red00GT ]

--------------------
2019 Ford Expedition Limited
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Posts: 1247 | From: Tracy, ca | Registered: May 2005  |  :
5.t0es
¯
Member # 5864

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.t0es  Ford pictures for 5.t0es    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
bro im an expert lol...theres nothing you can do at first but when you get enough alone time without her and learn to be independent and not rely on her go out and meet new people(girls) and get your mind off her
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
that sucks man sorry to hear that... It must not of been ment to be man so make sure you dont let it hold you down.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Glenn, there are other girls. 2 1/2 years? Fucking a...should have been engaged to that biotch.

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 02GeeTee:
Glenn, there are other girls. 2 1/2 years? Fucking a...should have been engaged to that biotch.

dude i know man..but fuck this is hard [Frown]

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

um, fuck that noise... if you havent been married before... thats a LONG time... I was dating my x wife for just a little longer than that.

good remedy, work and drive your car on a cruise. You just need to occupy your newly freed time and mind.

[ October 03, 2005, 08:02 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Red00GT:
me and the girlfriend broke up last week after 2 1/2 yrs...im takin this pretty hard..days at work arent the same...i really have nothin to look forward to anymore...any help from you guys would be great... [Frown]

excuse my ignorance but,"does she work with or something?"

i've been single for a long time myself,the first few months are very hard(especially if you two frequnet the same places) but do anything too keep your mind off of her (ie; go to new places and stuff) at least you have your mustang (always good for the chicks [Big Grin] )hell now you can do the things she forbid you to do, hell call up some ex'hoe's, have a party just don't lock yourselfin your room and be depressed!(it never helps) i do not know the reason why or who broke up with who,but remember it's only half your fault! this is when your friends prove to you they are youe friends!(unless they're sick and tired of hearing it already?!) i hope this helps alittle.....P/M me if you wanna vent or whatrever! i've been there done that many-a-times! take care

Ernesto

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

87GeeTee
¯
Member # 5905

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 87GeeTee  Ford pictures for 87GeeTee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

It's always hard bro. The best you can do, is move on. IF you want someone to talk to. I'll pm you my work #.

Edit: PM sent bro

[ October 03, 2005, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: 02GeeTee ]

--------------------
Member #: 5145
PWA Owner & SRA Member
Two-Gun Motorsports

2002 GT; Gone But Not Forgotten
1987 GT Vert (Sold!)

Posts: 4278 | From: San Pablo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Time is the only thing that will dull the pain! Then just when You are getting on with Your life She will try to come back and ruin You again. Dont trip if yOU HEAR SHE IS dating someone else cause if she is good looking she will have a date in no time but a date is just a date. Go out with Your friend's and try to keep Your spirit up. Keep Your head high and don't let word get back to Her that Your depressed and go out on a few dates and she will probably be knocking on Your door before You know it!

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

DOPE 50
¯
Member # 5892

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DOPE 50  Ford pictures for DOPE 50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Damn man that sucks sorry to hear about you and your girl,well when me and this girl broke up it was hard on me we went out for a year and a half it was hella hard on me,the thing that got me over her was just keeping my self busy and being with my friends and working alot of over time to start saving alot of money,now i have a new girl and some money and its great trust me [Big Grin] dont go lookin for love because love will find you and its true [patriot]

--------------------
94 COBRA CLONE CONVERTIBLE
67 SS CHEVY NOVA,CAGED UP,TUBBED,FUEL CELL,ETC..IN THE WORKS.[67SSNOV]
91 INTEGRA ON 17'S
94 Ranger Getting lifted

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BLK02GT  Ford pictures for BLK02GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by DOPE 50:
Damn man that sucks sorry to hear about you and your girl,well when me and this girl broke up it was hard on me we went out for a year and a half it was hella hard on me,the thing that got me over her was just keeping my self busy and being with my friends and working alot of over time to start saving alot of money,now i have a new girl and some money and its great trust me [Big Grin] dont go lookin for love because love will find you and its true [patriot]

best shit i have heard all day...

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

Avengeance
¯
Member # 5163

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avengeance  Ford pictures for Avengeance    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ive been there... I was with someone for 4+ yrs, my highschool sweetheart. [Frown] We were engaged and while engaged she got pregnant... her parents became a HUGE burden on our relationship and eventually became the downfall of us. I thought for sure I was screwed because who wants a guy with a kid?

Well.. I ended up meeting a REALLY kick ass lady and now we've been together for over 5 yrs and married for over 1yr now. My daughter loves her and shes a one of a kind in my book.

So trust me when I say this... things WILL work out. If it wasnt meant to be it wasnt meant to be... look at it that way and keep your chin up and things WILL come around for the best.

Surround yourself with friends and car stuff and things will get better... when youre at your lowest things can only get better!!!! [patriot]

--------------------
02' Limited Edition 35th Ann. SS
620rwhp/570rwtq. 10.6 @ 132mph.

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Avengeance:
Ive been there... I was with someone for 4+ yrs, my highschool sweetheart. [Frown] We were engaged and while engaged she got pregnant... her parents became a HUGE burden on our relationship and eventually became the downfall of us. I thought for sure I was screwed because who wants a guy with a kid?

Well.. I ended up meeting a REALLY kick ass lady and now we've been together for over 5 yrs and married for over 1yr now. My daughter loves her and shes a one of a kind in my book.

So trust me when I say this... things WILL work out. If it wasnt meant to be it wasnt meant to be... look at it that way and keep your chin up and things WILL come around for the best.

Surround yourself with friends and car stuff and things will get better... when youre at your lowest things can only get better!!!! [patriot]

[worship] [worship] [patriot]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
Originally posted by Avengeance:

[worship] [worship] [patriot]
[worship]

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

It's always hard bro. The best you can do, is move on. IF you want someone to talk to. I'll pm you my work #.

Edit: PM sent bro

Damm now i know ur officially a GHANDU [Whoo Whooooo!]
Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
AL STOCK
Its All Stock
Cuzzon
Member # 1852

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AL STOCK  Ford pictures for AL STOCK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Reak Talk

--------------------
.:: FANATICS ::.

93 Cobra Teal
93 Cobra V Red
90 SSP
SVT Raptor
Huracan Rosso Mars
E63s W213 Selenite Gray
C7Z M7 Daytona Sunrise

Posts: 6498 | From: San Bruno | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by AL STOCK:
quote:

Reak Talk
bad spelling [Wink]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn bro, i'm sorry to hear about the situation that you're in. i dont even wanna picture myself without my better half.. it must be hard for you, i know. but for the time being, try your best to keep yourself really occupied at work, kick it with friends/family as much as you can, and meet new people when you feel like you're ready to. most importantly, dont keep your feelings all locked up. try to vent out your feelings as much as you feel like you need to. otherwise you'll just drive yourself crazy. but look on the bright side of the situation, (if there is one), more money can be put into the stang! [burnout] stay strong man..

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
P1mp1n
¯
Member # 1961

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for P1mp1n  Ford pictures for P1mp1n    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Well said in an earlier post, The best way to get over a hard breakup is to stay busy,start going to the gym, gather with friends as much as possible and get out there and meet new females. (Meeting women is definitely the best thing for you.)

Also this could be one of those breakup's that only last a short time, a couple of days to a couple of weeks before you guys realize what the other has lost etc.. But the best advise in my opinion is give her distance, DO NOT give her the upper hand by calling her frequently telling her how much you can't do without her etc.. Instead play it cool like you can do without her, and make it seem like your not affected by the breakup..

GOOD LUCK and keep your head up!!!

Posts: 887 | From: Burlingame | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Go get a few lap dance's you will feel much better
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
Apexmotorsports
¯
Member # 5307

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apexmotorsports  Ford pictures for Apexmotorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I know it is hard but, you do not want someone around who does not want to be around. It is much better to find out she is not the one than to get married, have kids, and then get a divorce.

I was dating someone before my I met my wife for 4 years and thought I would marry her. When things got tough I discovered she was not the right one. After that relationship I was extremely bitter, BUT I met my wife about 4 months ater and proposed to her after dating for 6 months. I am still married after 8 years, have 2 great kids, and would never trade my wife for anyone else.

In a few months, you'll look back at this moment and figure out you are better off.

Mike Mak
Apex Motorsports
ApexMotorsports.com
2555 Lafayette Suite #122
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Phone: 408/588-0075

Griggs Racing, Maximum Motorsports, SCT, Racelogic, Evolution Motorsports, Eibach, H&R, Bilstein, Ford racing, Kenne Bell, MAC, Bassani, Vortech, AMSoil, Koni, Hawk, AFR, Tokico, Diablosport, $3 Nitrous Refills

BLK02GT
¯
Member # 5653

thank you guys so much for everything. this shit sucks so bad. she was my everything and so much more..i would do anything for that girl. a couple people on this board know that. i just really cant believe this has happened. 2 and a half years thrown away....i really thought she was the one for me..the one i would be with forever. now shes gone..i miss her more and more each day. i feel nothing but emptiness (sp?) inside of me. i guess i will just play it cool for now and wait and hopefully she will come back...

....i miss her so much.... [Frown] [Frown]

--------------------
2002 Ford Mustang GT

Originally Member #4241

mtbaughs
Road Racer
Member # 4052

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for mtbaughs  Ford pictures for mtbaughs    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by bunchmyfunky:
quote:

Go get a few lap dance's you will feel much better
[patriot]

--------------------
R.I.P. Charlie Bruno Dec 2001

Posts: 2019 | From: Boise, Idaho | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
sharkattack
¯
Member # 645

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for sharkattack  Ford pictures for sharkattack    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
thank you guys so much for everything. this shit sucks so bad. she was my everything and so much more..i would do anything for that girl. a couple people on this board know that. i just really cant believe this has happened. 2 and a half years thrown away....i really thought she was the one for me..the one i would be with forever. now shes gone..i miss her more and more each day. i feel nothing but emptiness (sp?) inside of me. i guess i will just play it cool for now and wait and hopefully she will come back...

....i miss her so much.... [Frown] [Frown]

2 and a half years thrown away? Bullshit. Did you have good times during those two years? Then they were not a waste. Chalk it up to life experience. Break-ups always hurt but you learn something each time. You will get over it. Everyone says to stay busy, I say go out a meet new girls asap, and whatever you do dont start with that "My girlfriend and I just broke up and it hurt real bad" drama with whom ever you meet. No woman wants to hear that shit.

When my 1st wife left me, I was out banging trolls as soon as I could. Helped ease the pain some. Once I was done with the trolls, then I started looking for that someone else. Bottom line is- Absence makes the heart grow fonder. . . . . . . . . . Of somebody else!

We all know your pain. Just know it will pass. Just avoid the whole getting back together thing, that never works out. Problems that caused the break up in the 1st place will always be there and it is always a precursor to the inevitable, another break up.

--------------------
1965 Fastback

03 Cobra with some stuff

88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Another vote for the lap dances. They'd make a blind man feel better.

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com