Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » POLL: UFOs.... (Page 3)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: POLL: UFOs....
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I think its kinda odd though that every country has a UFO file and that most of the stuff reported is from military personel

[ October 07, 2005, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: Cobra5.0Jeep ]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

John91coupe
CAFords OG
Member # 18

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for John91coupe  Ford pictures for John91coupe  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Cobra5.0Jeep:
quote:
Originally posted by John91coupe:
quote:
quote:
You might be right, Dana, about the speed of light speed limit being overcome some day. Anything is possible. Even if it is it will still take a very long time to travel between stars. So why have they come all that distance and won't make contact? Is that what you would do if the situation were reversed? I know I would make contact. Mankind is not all that primative that we would be worthless to communicate with by aliens. If they traveled here by a ship of some kind they are still in the same realm as we are in terms of needing a physical machine to get here so we aren't that backward. It wouldn't be like a human trying to communicate with an ant. We wouldn't be that far apart in terms of evolution.

Nope, just can't see why they would sneak around and abduct people from the ozarks. Why not the most intelligent of our species?

Like I said. I wish it were true but I am pretty sure that it isn't.

i think if they are really intelligent they would contact the people that govern the masses and let them decide on how the people would react to their contact. Intelligent beings if they are friendly probably don't want to start a panic.
Well, if I were an alien and I had studied this planet the governments would be the absolute last place I would go to. I was thinking intellegent people so that rules out any government official I am aware of. Maybe they looked at the government officials and then decided to go to a higher intellect, like the hill billies they abduct in the ozarks. [Confused]
HAHAH

So John when are you moving up here? We should do a star gazing nights sometime i still haven't used my camera on my scope yet [Frown]
Also at the airport theres some kind of astronomy group that meets.

Gotta get the Alameda house sold first and after that it should be a quick move.

One of the upgrades to the back yard in GV is to install a deck up on the side of the hill. I plan on installing/constructing an observatory on it with a new scope. Pretty good view of the sky from it.

Winter sky in GV will be spectacular from what people tell me.

--------------------
D-2R ProCharged R302 331
1.410 60 ft.
5.784 @ 122.92 1/8
8.953 @ 155.08
MM&FF Feature June 2003

Posts: 1361 | From: Grass Valley, CA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  :
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wildfire532FB  Ford pictures for Wildfire532FB  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You might be right, Dana, about the speed of light speed limit being overcome some day. Anything is possible. Even if it is it will still take a very long time to travel between stars. So why have they come all that distance and won't make contact? Is that what you would do if the situation were reversed? I know I would make contact. Mankind is not all that primative that we would be worthless to communicate with by aliens. If they traveled here by a ship of some kind they are still in the same realm as we are in terms of needing a physical machine to get here so we aren't that backward. It wouldn't be like a human trying to communicate with an ant. We wouldn't be that far apart in terms of evolution.

Nope, just can't see why they would sneak around and abduct people from the ozarks. Why not the most intelligent of our species?

Like I said. I wish it were true but I am pretty sure that it isn't.

i think if they are really intelligent they would contact the people that govern the masses and let them decide on how the people would react to their contact. Intelligent beings if they are friendly probably don't want to start a panic.
Well, if I were an alien and I had studied this planet the governments would be the absolute last place I would go to. I was thinking intellegent people so that rules out any government official I am aware of. Maybe they looked at the government officials and then decided to go to a higher intellect, like the hill billies they abduct in the ozarks. [Confused]
HAHAH

So John when are you moving up here? We should do a star gazing nights sometime i still haven't used my camera on my scope yet [Frown]
Also at the airport theres some kind of astronomy group that meets.

Gotta get the Alameda house sold first and after that it should be a quick move.

One of the upgrades to the back yard in GV is to install a deck up on the side of the hill. I plan on installing/constructing an observatory on it with a new scope. Pretty good view of the sky from it.

Winter sky in GV will be spectacular from what people tell me.

Yeah i can't wait to see how clear Saturn looks here compared to Danville.

Last night i took the scope out for about 4 hours. Looked at Andromeda Galaxy and waited for Mars to rise above the trees.
When it did i followed the directions on setting up my LPI imager and then my scope wouldn't align so i had to do everything manual to look at Mars.
I was kinda pisses about it not aligning i don't know why it kept failing [Frown]
Anywa long story short my images of Mars SUCK and one of them shows how bad i need to colimate my telescope [Frown]

I got tips now from Cloudynights.com on how to focus and adjust the image so tomorrow night i am going to try again and see if i can atleast get a blurry image of Mars instead of a white dot.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

50/50
¯
Member # 1724

Ford Icon 2 posted      Profile for 50/50  Ford pictures for 50/50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
If I ever encounter an intelligent alien, I would ask if it can make an engine capable of unspeakable horsepower yet gets 50+ gallons per mile. Would that be neat, or what? [Big Grin]

--------------------
Previously named: VenGeance, 5LiterFever, 50cal.

Drive safely. You wanna drive in it. Not DIE in it.

Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

what would be cooler is if it ran on any type of water, seawater, tap water, etc
[Wink]

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Blowfish
¯
Member # 4043

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blowfish  Ford pictures for Blowfish    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It has long been rumored that aliens have developed a "anti gravity" type of power. This gives them the ability to make giant sharp turns and reverse direction in a snap. Its perfectly quiet as gravity is. How their bodies can handle these manuvers is their secret. Think of how two magnets repell and attract eachother. The japanese have come close to this effect with electric trains that ride on anti magnetic tracks, with no part of the train touching the track. The aliens were here first and as man was their children, we are sure to learn this dynamic affect . Time will tell.

--------------------
All throttle...No bottle

Posts: 38 | From: Castro Valley | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
NO MANRZ
¯
Member # 566

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NO MANRZ  Ford pictures for NO MANRZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Heres an article on some scientists who made light travel 300 times faster than the speed of light.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1081.htm

[BS flag] ufoevidence.org is not a real source for scientific information but physics.org is. Try quoting ufoevidence.org on your science paper and see what your teacher says.
Wildfire532FB
CAFords OG
Member # 1482

quote:
Originally posted by NO MANRZ:
quote:
Heres an article on some scientists who made light travel 300 times faster than the speed of light.

http://www.ufoevidence.org/documents/doc1081.htm

[BS flag] ufoevidence.org is not a real source for scientific information but physics.org is. Try quoting ufoevidence.org on your science paper and see what your teacher says.
i posted two articles, this one and another one were the first two articles that came up on google.
Its the exact same information i've read on other sites so it makes no difference where its coming from. If you read the article they don't go on saying it confirms alien intelligence.

--------------------
./_ _ _ ___ __\
(]]]_ _ o _ _[[[)
|\_o_ __ __o_/|
|__|..........|__|
68 Fastback
84 CJ7
94 HMMWV
95 GT
03 F350
17 Fusion Hybrid

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com