Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go Raiders.............. (Page 2)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Go Raiders..............
Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
damn i love football! [Big Grin]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

klonoa
¯
Member # 1771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for klonoa  Ford pictures for klonoa    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Always drama between raider and niner fans, its insane. Cant we all just get along?
Posts: 938 | From: Richmond, Cali. | Registered: Sep 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by CobramanPhil:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

BOTH records suck, but one sucks less than the other [Wink]

I thought the same thing after hearing two guys talking about hondas and nissans. [Big Grin]
I would rather lose by 30 than 3 at least you know it was'nt one stupid penaltie or bad call from a ref that cost you the win. A loss is a loss.
only a real looser says they would rather loose by 30 instead of 3....
Only a real loser would be defending a shitty team to the death. Let Me retract My first statement and say FUCK THE RAIDERS! It will be a long season for You enjoy it. [patriot]
I'm a raider fan and YES they are sucking pretty bad (again) this year. Jeez...if I were to make any changes I would get rid of the kicker and quarterback...and coach. You will probably see big improvements at that point. Niners? I don't care how they do..not my team..not my concern, but to be honest...they suck bad too and I truly believe they will have a poorer record then the raiders by the end of the seasonn.

quote:
"Only a real loser would be defending a shitty team to the death."
Nope..that is called a REAL fan..not like what the fair weather niner fans turn into when they start losing...
FYI Im not a Niner or Raider's fan and if You look at My original post I want bashing anyone and was just trying to interject an unbias opinion on winning or losing and was bashed! I Am a Ram's fan and have been My whole life so I am not a fair wheathered fan either! I WILL stay out of this post from here on! Thanks [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i truly am a die hard raider fan and honestly they don't look that bad despite an 0-3 record and i will always back my team up but until al davis gets rid of his stubborness and until he finds a real up your ass coach like a parcells i don't see them goin far.He lives in the past with his zone defense philosophy he needs to let the coach do his thing in the new era.Penalties constantly kill them every game they need to tweak a few adjustments find a good kicker,stop penalties,and feed the ball to moss a lot more.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by klonoa:
Cant we all just get along?

thats bullshit.what the hell kinda question is that [Big Grin]
Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 306Coupe:
First off I'm a cowboys and Raiders fan. I went to the 49ers and Cowboys game on Sunday and I loved seeing all the 49ers fan faces in the last two minutes. I wish I taped the guys reaction in front of me. It was great.... bottom line is 49ers suck, and will continue to suck. They never play anyone. The last time they were good is when Joe Montana was behind center. For all these people on here yelling Fuck the Ra.... come to the coliseum and yell that. Please, because I wanna see the expression (or lack of) on your face when you say it.

FUKK THE RAIDERS [patriot]

[ September 28, 2005, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: HaulinAssMaro ]

klonoa
¯
Member # 1771

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for klonoa  Ford pictures for klonoa    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:

Your right, FUKK THE FORTY HOMOS! [Big Grin]
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is there 40 people on the raiders? [Eek!]

--------------------
'88 Mustang Coupe: 8.02 @ 170

Posts: 3887 | From: Santa Clara | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
klonoa
¯
Member # 1771

quote:
Originally posted by Team SOLO:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Is there 40 people on the raiders? [Eek!]
Touche (sp)

--------------------
2003 Mustang Cobra - 454 rwhp - 470rwtq
Ex. 2001 vortech'ed v6.

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
It's all fun..I just can't believe the cardinal/niner game yesterday. What the heck happened there? I'm a raider fan, but I bet on the niners to win at least against the cards. Now I know how the niner fans feel too(sucks).

Well at least the raiders won their last game. Unfortunately I didn't put a bet down [Mad]

[ October 04, 2005, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: CobramanPhil ]

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
RAIDERS [Whoo Whooooo!]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
Originally posted by 1FAST89GT:
RAIDERS

SUCK ASS
1FAST89GT
¯
Member # 5071

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1FAST89GT  Ford pictures for 1FAST89GT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
RAIDERS

SUCK ASS
come on now we are not talking about the 49ers
put your red and gold pj's on and call it a night [Razz]

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:
quote:
RAIDERS

SUCK ASS
put your red and gold pj's on and call it a night [Razz]
okay now thats fuct up,but fukkin funny especially for a raider fan
[Razz]

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
stick a fork in the niners as long as their owner is mr york [worship] [patriot]

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Team SOLO  Ford pictures for Team SOLO    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
stick a fork in the niners as long as their owner is mr york [worship] [patriot]

Stick a dick in the raiders as long as they are gay.

--------------------

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

quote:
quote:

you got that wrong sf=sorry fags get it right castro st homie

--------------------

Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
quote:
quote:

you got that wrong sf=sorry fags get it right castro st homie
Oakland
Authorities
Killing
Latinos
And
Negros
Daily

[worship]

The world is a better place!

--------------------

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The Statement of the Day "If you put all the Raider Fans in Jail, crime would go down at least 80%!!"

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
88DroptopGT
¯
Member # 2535

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 88DroptopGT  Ford pictures for 88DroptopGT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
RAIDERS

SUCK ASS
LMAO.
Team SOLO
Chevy Powered Stang
Member # 722

quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:
The Statement of the Day "If you put all the Raider Fans in Jail, crime would go down at least 80%!!"

That would also cure the unemployment problem as those mother fuckers can't collect welfare while in jail!!!

--------------------

SFvert
Drama kids have no place here
Member # 3965

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SFvert  Ford pictures for SFvert        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by racsirx:

That would also cure the unemployment problem as those mother fuckers can't collect welfare while in jail!!!
start wit [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
R.I.P. 89 LX Sold the 90 Vert,
I bring the Amber Lamps!!!
[IMG]http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/53/Epicbeardmanwin.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 3706 | From: the city by the bay | Registered: Jan 2004  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
and if we put all the niner fans in jail we would have less homeless and no gay right marrige stuff goin on...FUKK THE NINERS!!!!

--------------------
90 COUPE
01 R1 (stock)
04 XR-50(stroked)
06 TT-R50E
SRA & PWA member

racsirx
CAFords OG
Member # 1710

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for racsirx  Ford pictures for racsirx    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Todays statement"If put all the Raider Fans in Jail, there would be no one left to steal our Mustangs."

--------------------
88 Saleen #564
88 GT 331 NOVI2000
88 Coupe TURBO 9.75@142
95 Cobra R #75-SOLD
06 F250
13 BMW AH3
17 GT350 #5556
GOD'S NOT DEAD

Posts: 20750 | From: Concord & Pittsburg, CA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
and if we put all the niner fans in jail we would have less homeless and no gay right marrige stuff goin on...FUKK THE NINERS!!!!

Sorry man Im a Raider fan but the homeless part really made no sence....

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com