Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » Go Raiders.............. (Page 1)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Go Raiders..............
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Off to an 0-3 start [burnout]

--------------------
R.I.P. Willie G. You are missed on this forum

uh0h50
CAFords OG
Member # 3125

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for uh0h50  Ford pictures for uh0h50    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Frown]

--------------------
AP1 S2000

Posts: 2926 | From: Bay Area 510 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
six 5.0
¯
Member # 3153

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for six 5.0  Ford pictures for six 5.0  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Big Grin]

--------------------
IwishIwasan03COBRA!

Posts: 4425 | From: SAN MATEO | Registered: Aug 2003  |  :
89 FAKE SNAKE
¯
Member # 4531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 89 FAKE SNAKE  Ford pictures for 89 FAKE SNAKE    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
its all good.. we lost to philly by 3 u guys lost to them by how much? 40?..and now dallas came back and won to? damn.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for hidnn.o.s.  Ford pictures for hidnn.o.s.        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 89 FAKE SNAKE:
its all good.. we lost to philly by 3 u guys lost to them by how much? 40?..and now dallas came back and won to? damn.

I'm sorry..... Are we playing horseshoes or hand grenades [Confused]

What's the Raiders record and what's the 9ers record, POINT BLANK [Roll Eyes]

BOTH records suck, but one sucks less than the other [Wink]

--------------------

Quick 88LX
¯
Member # 1950

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quick 88LX  Ford pictures for Quick 88LX  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by hidnn.o.s.:

I thought the same thing after hearing two guys talking about hondas and nissans. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Men are Made, Not Born"
Car Picture : http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/quick88lx/
Original Member #495. Can I get my number back?

Posts: 1784 | From: Fairfield, CA/Okinawa, Japan | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Quick 88LX:
quote:

I thought the same thing after hearing two guys talking about hondas and nissans. [Big Grin]
I would rather lose by 30 than 3 at least you know it was'nt one stupid penaltie or bad call from a ref that cost you the win. A loss is a loss.

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

302n/a
¯
Member # 1465

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 302n/a  Ford pictures for 302n/a    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

oh yeah how bout last season who was worse than niners ohh no one =#1 pick.You have no reason to chatter bud, niners either get blown out or have people thinking their gonna win having a big lead and choke cough it up like they almost did to the rams.

--------------------
Raiders A's Warriors Sharks

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by SmokinLX:
quote:
quote:

I would rather lose by 30 than 3 at least you know it was'nt one stupid penaltie or bad call from a ref that cost you the win. A loss is a loss.
only a real looser says they would rather loose by 30 instead of 3....

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

Posts: 3259 | From: Discovery Bay | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
Mach0ne351
¯
Member # 927

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mach0ne351  Ford pictures for Mach0ne351  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
[Smile]

but as a niner fan, im upset at the niners. they let it go in the second half. idiots....comon NINERS!!! stop blowing it in the second half!!!

the raiders played a good game, coming from a niner fan. they actually played all 3 of their games, great, but just didnt finish.

niners 1-2
raiders 0-3

marek

--------------------
2001 SVT Cobra
SCT Tuned by APEX Motorsports @ 317rwhp/304rwtq
www.32valve.com

Posts: 1182 | From: Marina, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  :
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302n/a:
quote:
quote:

oh yeah how bout last season who was worse than niners ohh no one =#1 pick.You have no reason to chatter bud, niners either get blown out or have people thinking their gonna win having a big lead and choke cough it up like they almost did to the rams.
who cares about last season,its all about whats up this season...........raiders are looking GREAT
[worship]

Posts: 22469 | From: Sacramento | Registered: Nov 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for liftedF150  Ford pictures for liftedF150    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by HaulinAssMaro:
quote:
quote:
quote:

who cares about last season,its all about whats up this season...........raiders are looking GREAT
[worship]

actually they are looking pritty dam good, the only reason they have lost is because they fucked themselves... They look a hell of a lot beter then the niners... When the niners get a real schedual come and talk.. whos the next team they play the cardinals [Roll Eyes] The Raiders have the toughest schedual in the NFL.

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for HaulinAss Motorsports  Ford pictures for HaulinAss Motorsports    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by boostin1.8:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[worship]

actually they are looking pritty dam good, the only reason they have lost is because they fucked themselves... They look a hell of a lot beter then the niners... When the niners get a real schedual come and talk.. whos the next team they play the cardinals [Roll Eyes] The Raiders have the toughest schedual in the NFL.
blah blah blah.it doesnt matter how GOOD THEY LOOK,they are still a BIG O-3.
hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

quote:

[patriot]

Raider fans are the only women who are happy their team looks good as they go 0-3 [Roll Eyes]

We have a better record and are not happy with how the team is performing, but hey, you look good LOSING [Roll Eyes]

We have a the easiest schedule? We played the Rams first, who are 2-1 thanks to us. We played Philly next, which is one of the best, and then we played the re-vamped Cowboy team who finally has a DAMN GOOD QB and reciever core.

SO FAR, we played 3 tuff teams as did the Raiders. Difference? WE WON ONE [Wink]

Years change but the Raider fans excuses are STILL THE SAME [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:

[patriot]

Raider fans are the only women who are happy their team looks good as they go 0-3 [Roll Eyes]

We have a better record and are not happy with how the team is performing, but hey, you look good LOSING [Roll Eyes]

We have a the easiest schedule? We played the Rams first, who are 2-1 thanks to us. We played Philly next, which is one of the best, and then we played the re-vamped Cowboy team who finally has a DAMN GOOD QB and reciever core.

SO FAR, we played 3 tuff teams as did the Raiders. Difference? WE WON ONE [Wink]

Years change but the Raider fans excuses are STILL THE SAME [Roll Eyes]

Ok the Rams are no were NEAR as good as New England... The cowboys are no were NEAR as good as KC so they arnt close

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

hidnn.o.s.
¯
Member # 1219

You raider fans are the only fans in the NFL that year after year act like close counts [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
You raider fans are the only fans in the NFL that year after year act like close counts [Roll Eyes]

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] how about we see how has the better record at the end of the season...

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

bunchmyfunky
CAFords Drag Racing Mod
Member # 360

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bunchmyfunky  Ford pictures for bunchmyfunky    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Why you always gotta pick on the Raiders [Roll Eyes] LOL yes they suck again and will unfortunatly do Dick for yet another year. The Raiders are nothing but a group of individuals and will continue to loose because of that. It's been there problem forever. They need a real leader on the field and as a coach. They were well on there way with Gruden, Gannon and Brown. But that all fell apart. With that said I'm still a Raiders Fan and will always be one [patriot]
Posts: 2433 | From: Vacaville | Registered: Jul 2001  |  :
5.0Caliber
¯
Member # 5865

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 5.0Caliber  Ford pictures for 5.0Caliber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah the raiders lost....again, but they lost to the top 3 teams in the league, whatever that counts for [Roll Eyes] I think i was watching espn and one of the guys said "...the raiders are the best 0-3 team ever, that may sound wierd but they are really good.." The raiders are goning to blow out the cardinals and hopefully that will get their confidence up. Damnnit lets just play some football.... [dance]
HaulinAss Motorsports
Its a STREETRaceCar!
Member # 541

quote:
quote:

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] how about we see how has the better record at the end of the season...
sure we will,but lets go back to now and how thats looking
[Eek!]

SmokinLX
¯
Member # 1684

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmokinLX  Ford pictures for SmokinLX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only a real loser would be defending a shitty team to the death. Let Me retract My first statement and say FUCK THE RAIDERS! It will be a long season for You enjoy it. [patriot]

--------------------
Dont claim power if ya cant mile per hour. 10 second AOD

UNLUCKIER
¯
Member # 435

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for UNLUCKIER  Ford pictures for UNLUCKIER    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Not sure about all of this Raider's talk but my Rams as always will be in the playoffs or within 2 games.

Denver looked great last night! Even though KC is my second favorite team since they are right down the highway!

--------------------
The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
AND YES THE RAMS FAN

Posts: 1023 | From: ODENTON MD | Registered: Sep 2001  |  :
liftedF150
¯
Member # 868

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Only a real loser would be defending a shitty team to the death. Let Me retract My first statement and say FUCK THE RAIDERS! It will be a long season for You enjoy it. [patriot]
[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
GO SHARKS!

306Coupe
¯
Member # 4988

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 306Coupe  Ford pictures for 306Coupe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
First off I'm a cowboys and Raiders fan. I went to the 49ers and Cowboys game on Sunday and I loved seeing all the 49ers fan faces in the last two minutes. I wish I taped the guys reaction in front of me. It was great.... bottom line is 49ers suck, and will continue to suck. They never play anyone. The last time they were good is when Joe Montana was behind center. For all these people on here yelling Fuck the Ra.... come to the coliseum and yell that. Please, because I wanna see the expression (or lack of) on your face when you say it.

[ September 27, 2005, 10:44 AM: Message edited by: 306Coupe ]

--------------------
1987 Coupe- Not stock

CobramanPhil
¯
Member # 2170

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for CobramanPhil  Ford pictures for CobramanPhil    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm a raider fan and YES they are sucking pretty bad (again) this year. Jeez...if I were to make any changes I would get rid of the kicker and quarterback...and coach. You will probably see big improvements at that point. Niners? I don't care how they do..not my team..not my concern, but to be honest...they suck bad too and I truly believe they will have a poorer record then the raiders by the end of the seasonn.

quote:
"Only a real loser would be defending a shitty team to the death."
Nope..that is called a REAL fan..not like what the fair weather niner fans turn into when they start losing...

--------------------
2013 Shelby GT500
2011 Porsche 911 TurboS/AWD
2014 GSXR750
2002 GSXR750 Track Beater Bike
2016 Explorer Unlimted

Posts: 1016 | From: California, Bay Area | Registered: Dec 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com