Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 25)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
Razo-E
Member # 3646

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Razo-E  Ford pictures for Razo-E    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ToyotaNation knows...!!!

http://www.toyotanation.com/showthread.php?threadid=23741

here's my submission...!
 -

[ October 20, 2003, 10:38 PM: Message edited by: Razo-E ]

--------------------
HAHAHAA, that guy is a FAAAAGGGGGG.!!

Sicy
¯
Member # 3643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sicy  Ford pictures for Sicy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Would you or anyone else out there have a suggestion on what is the best way to setup an online voting setup?

Do you have the option of posting polls on this board? I havent looked around a lot yet but that is one good way.

--------------------
98 Mustang Coupe

Posts: 16 | From: Redwood City, CA | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
ilikefastcars
¯
Member # 3479

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefastcars  Ford pictures for ilikefastcars    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would suggest a cut off time for posting photshops for contest purposes. Like midnight Saturday GMT or something. That way theres no late entries or anything. Also to keep it manageable maybe the guys that submitted multiple photoshops could pick the 3 (or 4 or 5 or whatever) they feel represent their best effort for the contest. That way you're not trying to juggle a couple hundred photoshops. Is there any kind of polling software? Like you have a list of photoshops and you check the box next to the one you like in each category and hit submit and it will put the results in a graph or pie chart or something? It'll beat you having to go through and read each post to find out who's voting for what. I'm just trying to think of ideas that will make it more manageable. Personally I think your 3 categories are spot on.
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Sicy- Yes this board has a voting feature, but its very primative and doesn't allow you to appened or edit changes which leads me to....

ilikefastcars- due to the open nature of CaliforniaFords.com as a whole, and this thread in particular, we'd rather have no dead line for anything. The polling will end when we stop laughing.... god knows when that'll be [Big Grin] There are also people that have subumitted several dozen pictures (I only post a few a day though [Wink] ). Its too hard to pick 3-4 out of 40+ pictures from one person. We really try to keep things loose over here. None of the administrators have the free time, nor the fixed schedule to commit to deadlines, etc.

There use to be a webpage that let you make online polls on it. Does anyone know the URL of this? It may be worth giving a shot.

Sicy
¯
Member # 3643

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sicy  Ford pictures for Sicy  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here's my attempt [Razz]

-

--------------------
98 Mustang Coupe

Sicy
¯
Member # 3643

-

I  - Photoshop

--------------------
98 Mustang Coupe

neil_se
Member # 3562

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for neil_se  Ford pictures for neil_se    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
forget a deadline, keep em rolling i say [Smile]

i'll certainly keep doing them whenever i've got a spare half hour.

Posts: 4 | From: Gold Coast, Australia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Sicy
¯
Member # 3643

-

[ October 20, 2003, 11:10 PM: Message edited by: Sicy ]

--------------------
98 Mustang Coupe

ed1371
¯
Member # 3447

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ed1371  Ford pictures for ed1371    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Would you or anyone else out there have a suggestion on what is the best way to setup an online voting setup? We'd like to give each picture a number and have people vote for their favorite. We'll probably give away 3 stylish and in demand CALIFORNIAFORDS.com T-shirts to each of the winners for:

1) Best photoshop from Northern California

2) Best photoshop from the United States

3) BEST PICTURE FROM OUTSIDE OF AMERICA [Smile]

We're just looking for the best way to setup this voting contest.

idea...
host a page with all the pics...
have them linked with buttons to vote. the buttons send a simple e-mail with a number (corrisponding to the pic)
tally them whenever...

Also...need to set voting guidelines... quality of photoshop vs. humor? I have seen some damn funny ideas here but the actual pic was lacking... (ie:colors not matched, hack job)

the folks at www.photoshop.com may be able to help.

[ October 21, 2003, 12:04 AM: Message edited by: ed1371 ]

Jay from Germany
Member # 3590

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay from Germany  Ford pictures for Jay from Germany    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ford people rock  -
Anglia67
Member # 3648

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anglia67  Ford pictures for Anglia67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys rule!! I found the link at Interford.co.uk and have added it to my site (classicfords.net) so it's spreading around the UK too!

I reckon I'll be adding my own contribution to the contest very soon [Big Grin]

--------------------
ClassicFords.net
Drive it like you hired it.

SeanUK
Member # 3649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeanUK  Ford pictures for SeanUK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey, someone read my post at www.interford.co.uk and looked here.
Have also posted on www.fordcaprilaser.co.uk (the greatest UK RWD Ford, based on the greatest ever RWD Ford)

--------------------
1986 Ford Capri Laser 2.0 with 180 BHP pinto engine on 45s
1987 Sierra XR4x4 2.8 V6 (standard)

Posts: 4 | From: Coventry, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Anglia67
Member # 3648

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anglia67  Ford pictures for Anglia67    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, I post as ClassicFords on Interford. I was driving the white beemer on Sunday and took you all to Bradford!

--------------------
ClassicFords.net
Drive it like you hired it.

SeanUK
Member # 3649

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SeanUK  Ford pictures for SeanUK  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Yeah, figured that one out.
This post is FUNNY.

--------------------
1986 Ford Capri Laser 2.0 with 180 BHP pinto engine on 45s
1987 Sierra XR4x4 2.8 V6 (standard)

Posts: 4 | From: Coventry, England | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
VG
Member # 3543

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VG  Ford pictures for VG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Kung-Fu Jesus:
 -

ROFL [burnout]
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to our United Kingdom friends [Smile]

Another 'Macmento' photoshop:
 -

Tell me.... would you guys go for 'her' ?

castor
¯
Member # 2765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for castor  Ford pictures for castor    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
man, this guy's gonna go "postal" soon...i feel it!!!
let's just hope he doesn't take it out on mustangs in the bay area!

--------------------
SOLD!!! 7/07
Supercharged 92GT
352rwhp [old blower w/3 1/2lbs]
???rwhp w/S-Trim

2010 Acura MDX Tech/Entertainment
2013 Acura TL SH-AWD

Posts: 1457 | From: San Francisco | Registered: Apr 2003  |  :
ilikefastcars
¯
Member # 3479

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikefastcars  Ford pictures for ilikefastcars    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Is the paper bag included?
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by castor:
man, this guy's gonna go "postal" soon...i feel it!!!
let's just hope he doesn't take it out on mustangs in the bay area!

At least he'll be kind enough to donate blood afterwards:

-
(another Macmento picture)

[Smile]

ilikefastcars
¯
Member # 3479

I can't imagine what his life is like. If any of the kids at his school have internet chances are one of them has to have seen it. I wonder how relentlessly he's being teased, maybe the photoshops are being printed and left on his windshield, probably has a few new nicknames. I was teased pretty hard in school and I could sympathize. On the other hand he brought this down on himself. Anybody know if Macmento has a job? This is photshop 50 something isn't it? I guess everyone needs a hobby.
stitch
¯
Member # 1522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stitch  Ford pictures for stitch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
School...I bet this fool doesn't leave the dark corners of his closet where he's probably curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb with the other up his ass wondering why in the hell he even decided to talk sh1t.

--------------------
SOLD AS OF SEPT 19TH 2003

Posts: 1187 | From: Sunny SoCal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
ilikefastcars
¯
Member # 3479

quote:
Originally posted by unfknblvbl:
School...I bet this fool doesn't leave the dark corners of his closet where he's probably curled up in the fetal position sucking his thumb with the other up his ass wondering why in the hell he even decided to talk sh1t.

Good one. [worship] [Big Grin] [patriot] [Smile]
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:

Is this the position you're talking about?

-
(Brought to you by Macmento)

redlineCapri
Member # 3654

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for redlineCapri  Ford pictures for redlineCapri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
What a Hero [worship]

whoops My Pic wont show, Thats what i get for being a stupid N00b
Check it out though, Its his "fast" camaro time slip

http://www.californiafords.com/images/mustangrapist/fast.jpg

[ October 21, 2003, 02:14 PM: Message edited by: redlineCapri ]

stitch
¯
Member # 1522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stitch  Ford pictures for stitch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:

Is this the position you're talking about?

-
(Brought to you by Macmento)

Pretty damn close [Big Grin] [patriot]

--------------------
SOLD AS OF SEPT 19TH 2003

Posts: 1187 | From: Sunny SoCal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :

Page: 1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  ...  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com