Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 30)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
67F100
Member # 3729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67F100  Ford pictures for 67F100    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I HAD to get involved in this one!

-

67F100
Member # 3729

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 67F100  Ford pictures for 67F100    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
whoops...I'll try that again!

-

67F100
Member # 3729

-

There's supposed to be a pic attached. Trying one last time.

aussie_sss
¯
Member # 3374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussie_sss  Ford pictures for aussie_sss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Kung-Fu Jesus:
You forgot my favorite one. [Razz]

-

that is what i voted for lol i love taht one!

--------------------
own3d

Ben Stern
Member # 3713

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Stern  Ford pictures for Ben Stern        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hi there,

I just discovered this yesterday. Funniest shit I've ever seen on the internet! "Owned" doesn't even come close to describing the situation. His fargin' ancestors are going to be feeling this.

Anyway, here's my vote:

-

You CA Mustang guys definitely have your shit together. I don't currently drive a Stang (hopefully again in a couple of years) but we have a saying where I come from:

Rule #1: Stangs lose to no one in the 1/4 mile.
Rule #2: See Rule #1

Cheers,
Ben Stern

Cool Hip Jim
Member # 3731

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cool Hip Jim  Ford pictures for Cool Hip Jim  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey guys, in case you didn't already know, this thread is internationally Famous.... I'm from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean and everyone here is rolling with laughter [Big Grin]
The sweet taste of ownage [worship]

Posts: 1 | From: Trinidad and Tobago | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
bw_krupp
Member # 3733

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw_krupp  Ford pictures for bw_krupp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://ubb.turboford.org/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=010037 didnt see it listed yet
bw_krupp
Member # 3733

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for bw_krupp  Ford pictures for bw_krupp    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://forum.racesimcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1327475#post1327475 spreading it across europe

[ October 30, 2003, 02:40 PM: Message edited by: bw_krupp ]

LostRacer
Member # 3736

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LostRacer  Ford pictures for LostRacer  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Very nice work! I found this site through V6performance.net and have passed it on to the cougar owners board. NorCal NECO

--------------------
NECO

Posts: 1 | From: E. Palo Alto | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
20vturbo-virtualgenesis
Member # 3502

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 20vturbo-virtualgenesis  Ford pictures for 20vturbo-virtualgenesis  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
FWIW, I was in Montego Bay, Jamaica recently on business, and the IT director I worked with was a car guy, and had already heard of the Mustang Rapist.

So it's over the Caribbean as well!

Finally that I'm home, I'll be able to have the flash movie soon... hopefully.

--------------------
www.20vturbo.com

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 20vturbo-virtualgenesis:
FWIW, I was in Montego Bay, Jamaica recently on business, and the IT director I worked with was a car guy, and had already heard of the Mustang Rapist.

So it's over the Caribbean as well!

Finally that I'm home, I'll be able to have the flash movie soon... hopefully.

OH HELL YEAH! Thats f'n classic. I don't think anyone had any idea how big this would get not even the Rapist.
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
 -

I'd like to also take this oportunity to congradulate CaliforniaFords.com members as a whole. We are now known world wide as a peace loving group that stands for what is right. We are not a group that insinuates trouble, but we are definately a group that finishes trouble! Tonight, we are a forum that was called and awakened to loser internet kids and we answered that call to defend our forum.

Our grief has turned to ridicule of loser internet kids and the ridicule has recieved positive world wide attention. Troops in our Air Force in Iraq, enthusiasts in Australia, New Zealand, India, Canada, Italy, England, Pakistan, Japan, Norway and every corner of the United States of America have been entertained and joined hands in laughter and support against unwanted, unwelcomed and unliked internet loser kids.

The evidence we have gathered all points to a collection of loosely affiliated troll internet terror kids(and a few guys nearly twice their age). They are a collection of the biggest losers, immature, mentally troubled, educational system drop out, social reject, insecure, physically unappealing, overly emotional and unwanted people in this world. This collection of people is to internet troll terror as Al Qaeda is to global terrorism. The internet troll terrorists' directive commands them to cause trouble on peacefull forums that can not and do not accomodate their types. These types of groups and their leaders are absolutely unwanted by the vast majority of the civilized internet forums.

This problem is nothing new. We have seen their kind before. They are the rejects in our society. This leads them to follow the road to internet anarchy as a recluse. They will follow that road all the way to where it dead ends.....in the losers of life's unmarked grave of cast away lies, rejection, deception, and questionable mental illness.

CaliforniaFords.com members and members of forums all across the world are asking "Why do these people cause trouble with us?" The answer is not only obvious, but rather simple. They hate what they see right here in this forum and enthusiast forums all across the web. They hate our growth, our passion for our hobby, our freedom of speech, our freedom to exchange ideas and assemble and disagree with each other in a civilized mannor.

This struggle will not end until every loser internet kid troll in our global reach has been found, stopped ridiculed with no remorse and banned! Administrators of other websites should not hesitate to contact feedback@californiafords.com so we can join our forces, intelligence and ideas to reach our common goal!

On behalf of the CaliforniaFords.com members, I thank the world for its outpouring of support [patriot]

-moderators and the administrators of CaliforniaFords.com

Please click the link below and vote for your favorite picture. The winners get free CaliforniaFords.com T-SHIRTS [Big Grin]
JohnnySocco
¯
Member # 3580

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for JohnnySocco  Ford pictures for JohnnySocco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by MustangRapist:
Actually I don't drive a Camaro. I drive a '95 Supra TT (not stock). It shits on Mustangs all day long [Big Grin]

Has anyone heard from this nimrod since he put himself out there like this? I'll bet that he kicks his dog, just to feel powerful.

-

What a complete looooser!

[Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
Hundai cars suck.

saber
Member # 3455

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for saber  Ford pictures for saber    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Our very own Glenn has done it again!

*Warning* Do not click this link when other people are around your monitor:

http://www.californiafords.com/images/mustangrapist/26copy.jpg

quote:
Originally posted by MustangRapist:
You give me eight dollar, soldier boy! Sucky, sucky, five dollar!"

[dance]

[ November 02, 2003, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: saber ]

--------------------
94 Probe GT MTX
CAI, V-power plugs, NGK 8mm wires, Test pipe, Bosal muffler, and B-piler Bar

80LT1
Member # 3750

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 80LT1  Ford pictures for 80LT1  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The guys over on Hybridz Webpage have seen this post. We are getting quite a kick out of it!

Link to the link on our site about this topic.....

JohnnySocco
¯
Member # 3580

Ford Icon 7 posted      Profile for JohnnySocco  Ford pictures for JohnnySocco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Here is the rapist, out for a golfing with his two buddies.

-

[Razz]

--------------------
Hundai cars suck.

grapeape
Member # 3751

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for grapeape  Ford pictures for grapeape    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Its pretty bad that this guy is the laughing stock of the whole f body comunity. Every F-body forum has labled this asspipe as being owned on this thread-"its all over the web " LMAO! what a TOOL --Mustangerapist you just got Raped
RLMFAO !!!! and all the fbody forums watched it  -

--------------------
not all f-body guys are Dicks

aussie_sss
¯
Member # 3374

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussie_sss  Ford pictures for aussie_sss    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
i love this thread it rocks!

--------------------
own3d

Geordi 90LSC
Member # 3598

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Geordi 90LSC  Ford pictures for Geordi 90LSC    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, I'm in awe of how far and wide this has spread. Keep up the great work!

Stangrapist, you tool... I think you should just resign from the internet and go get massive plastic surgery to change your ugly face. You certainly can't show yourself on planet earth anymore, I think there are only about 12 people that haven't heard about you yet! (Btw, I'm sure those 12 are the guys at the South Pole, unless we hear from them soon) [Big Grin]

--Jim

Posts: 2 | From: South Florida | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
BlueOvalRacing
¯
Member # 1531

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueOvalRacing  Ford pictures for BlueOvalRacing    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow, am I ever sorry that I never came into this part of the website... Now I have 50 pages to catch up with and laugh at! [Big Grin]
Shortee
¯
Member # 1926

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shortee  Ford pictures for Shortee    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wow! I left for a bit and now its on page 50... [Eek!]
Posts: 285 | From: California | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
SSLOW
Member # 3739

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for SSLOW  Ford pictures for SSLOW    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol still on MustangRapist?

--------------------
02 SSLOW Camaro

Just bolt on's

xchpstang
¯
Member # 1206

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xchpstang  Ford pictures for xchpstang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'm curious. Could this be a new record? Does anyone know what the longest thread on record is?

--------------------
04 Cobra, K&N FIPK,

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by xchpstang:
I'm curious. Could this be a new record? Does anyone know what the longest thread on record is?

http://www.californiafords.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000931

try 221 pages

[ November 06, 2003, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Jdub07 ]

Bizob
¯
Member # 3768

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bizob  Ford pictures for Bizob  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
just wanted to say that ive been following this thred for a while and i can rely on it anytime i need to laugh [dance]

--------------------
01 GT K&N FIPK Mac Prochamber Magnapack Cat-Back Steeda Tri-Ax Eibachs

Page: 1  2  3  ...  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com