Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 21)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Fresh out of court and off the bench for the Lakers:

-
(another Macmento image)

-

-

-

Abe
Member # 3577

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abe  Ford pictures for Abe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This is some funny stuff! I'v been watching this since page 2! Im in Saudi Arabia and am shocked to see how much can be learned by someone on the net. By the way, you are being watched by www.j-body.org ! [Smile] Keep it up! Muahahahaha
[Whoo Whooooo!]

Posts: 1 | From: Saudi Arabia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome Abe in Saudi Arabia! We are glad that while us Americans and you Saudi Arabians may have a difference in ideology, we are united in the hatred against loser internet kids that cause trouble on the internet! [patriot] Feel free to post this link on other forums in your country and spread the humor!

PS- Keep an eye out for CALIFORNIAFORDS.com and our former 98cobra.com stickers on Mustangs in Saudi Arabia. Over the years, we have mailed a few out there (example http://www.californiafords.com/~matt/graphics/memberpix/majedo.html and http://www.californiafords.com/~matt/1992_gt.html )

[ October 17, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

Kung-Fu Jesus
¯
Member # 3578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kung-Fu Jesus  Ford pictures for Kung-Fu Jesus    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been following this thread since it was a couple pages long. I friend of mine posted some of my photoshops, I decided to post a few more myself.

-

-

[ October 18, 2003, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Kung-Fu Jesus ]

Posts: 28 | From: College Station, Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Moe
Member # 3579

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for Moe  Ford pictures for Moe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Wuts up from Saudi Arabia! I am Abes bro, and I have seen the stupidity of the rapist! I love what you guys did to this trash! and hey, I would take up your offer for stickers . . . just tell me an addres to send it to! and actually a lot of us here look up to you people in the US, keep up the good work and ignore those long bearded walking talking religious poles!
[patriot]

Posts: 2 | From: Saudi Arabia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Moe
Member # 3579

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for Moe  Ford pictures for Moe    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
P.S. I could print out a few pics of this kid and post it on walls all over where I live at with your site on it, is that ok? Just want to make this guy "well" known [Wink]
Posts: 2 | From: Saudi Arabia | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
spegull03
¯
Member # 2842

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for spegull03  Ford pictures for spegull03    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
This struggle will not end until every loser internet kid troll in our global reach has been found, stopped ridiculed with no remorse and banned! Administrators of other websites should not hesitate to contact feedback@californiafords.com so we can join our forces, intelligence and ideas to reach our common goal!
[patriot] [patriot] [patriot]
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Moe:
Wuts up from Saudi Arabia! I am Abes bro, and I have seen the stupidity of the rapist! I love what you guys did to this trash! and hey, I would take up your offer for stickers . . . just tell me an addres to send it to! and actually a lot of us here look up to you people in the US, keep up the good work and ignore those long bearded walking talking religious poles!
[patriot]

Hi there. I think I speak for the majority of Americans when I say we do not care for religious extremists of any religion. We all have common goals to be free, be healthy, be with our loved ones, be productive, make money and have fun [Big Grin]

We would be glad to send you CALIFORNIAFORDSFORDS.com stickers, we just ask that you cover all postage fees since it is expensive to mail stickers outside of the country.

Follow this web page on how to get free CaliforniaFords.com stickers:

http://www.californiafords.com/stickers.html

-

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Moe:
P.S. I could print out a few pics of this kid and post it on walls all over where I live at with your site on it, is that ok? Just want to make this guy "well" known [Wink]

Yes, please print and post these pictures and explain to your friends in Saudi Arabia the story behind them! [patriot]
JohnnySocco
¯
Member # 3580

Ford Icon 4 posted      Profile for JohnnySocco  Ford pictures for JohnnySocco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I found this one of that horse faaaker.

-

[Razz] [patriot]

--------------------
Hundai cars suck.

Kung-Fu Jesus
¯
Member # 3578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kung-Fu Jesus  Ford pictures for Kung-Fu Jesus    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
PeNiNsula302
¯
Member # 1061

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for PeNiNsula302  Ford pictures for PeNiNsula302    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Kung-Fu Jesus:
 -

animations [worship]
kenshi
Member # 3522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenshi  Ford pictures for kenshi        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -
Posts: 2 | From: Beckville, TX | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
ChickInHer01GT
Member # 3542

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChickInHer01GT  Ford pictures for ChickInHer01GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
LoL, oh trust me, things will get a lot worse, Kung Fu jesus is the guy from our local board that made the other 3 (i think it was 3) that i had posted for him. He is one sick mother trucker. Might have to slap on a work warning. [Eek!]
Posts: 9 | From: College Station Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
stitch
¯
Member # 1522

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stitch  Ford pictures for stitch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
This gets better everyday. Hell I have to check this post 4-5 times a day just to keep up with it. This kid is probably in the deepest darkest hole he could find. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA [Big Grin]

--------------------
SOLD AS OF SEPT 19TH 2003

Posts: 1187 | From: Sunny SoCal | Registered: Jul 2002  |  :
Kung-Fu Jesus
¯
Member # 3578

No photoshop ownage is complete without the "accomodator".

-

nuvan
Member # 3581

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for nuvan  Ford pictures for nuvan    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hey all,

This is nuvan checking in from BC, Canada.

You've made it to biker forums now too...

http://www.bcsportbikes.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24456&perpage=40&pagenumber=4

and I'm going to be posting this up on the other boards that I'm a member of as well.

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I have been reading everyone's message boards that post a link on here and I have to say that we are all wanting the same thing. Trolls don't belong on our sites!!! [dance]

Keep the links coming! We want to know how many message boards around the world we are getting the message out that losers like the "rapist" are not welcome. Thanks for your support.

If you would like us to send you free stickers: click here!

[patriot]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Espen
Member # 3583

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Espen  Ford pictures for Espen  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Just chacking in to let you all know this story is now amusing car enthusiasts in Norway, having been passed through the largest car forum in northern europe. So add another million amused souls to your count [Big Grin]

The photoshops are nice, keep em coming! (Of course we all know there real but ok well play along and call them "photoshops" [Wink] )

Posts: 1 | From: Bergen, Norway | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
stlgry323
Member # 3584

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for stlgry323  Ford pictures for stlgry323    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
You guys are killing me. This is f***ing funnier the chit.

add 2 more sites to your the list

www.gm-trucks.com

www.bimmerforums.com

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Espen:
Just chacking in to let you all know this story is now amusing car enthusiasts in Norway, having been passed through the largest car forum in northern europe. So add another million amused souls to your count [Big Grin]

The photoshops are nice, keep em coming! (Of course we all know there real but ok well play along and call them "photoshops" [Wink] )

OSLO in tha house! [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 - [/QB][/QUOTE]

[worship] [worship] [Big Grin] well at least they're not wearing orange!?(whew) [Razz]

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

1Sicgt
CAFords OG
Member # 714

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1Sicgt  Ford pictures for 1Sicgt    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Camaro Kid Z/28:
 -

[worship] [worship] [Big Grin] well at least they're not wearing orange!?(whew) [Razz] [/QB][/QUOTE]
I agree, that would make us look bad. [Eek!]

--------------------
14 Focus TS ST3 full Stg3, ready for bigger Turbo
2003 Cobra Track Car

Posts: 8145 | From: Hitting the Apex | Registered: Jan 2002  |  :
Prospeed
Member # 3585

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Prospeed  Ford pictures for Prospeed    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Norwegian audience
scourge
Member # 3586

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for scourge  Ford pictures for scourge    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
isnt it funny that this guy can bring non-ford owners over here to hate on him with us. cuz now we have gn owners, a few chevy guys, pulsar owners from austrailia, and many others, just because of one dumbass. go usa!
And Skyline owners from Japan too.

Its one thing to be comical and entertaining online but its another thing entirely to start drama in a community that you are not wanted. I think one could say this has gone a bit overboard but an example has to start somewhere. I just hope nothing illegal was done to obtain the information as this would give the little shit some recourse to get back at this board.

Page: 1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  ...  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com