Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » I love Mustangs (Page 18)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  33  34  35   
Author Topic: I love Mustangs
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Keeping his word on delivering FOURTY FOUR (44) Photoshopz of the internet's "Biggest winner in life", our buddy Macmento sent in another handfull of pictures:

-

-

-

-

-

If anyone else has photoshops they want to post, but don't know how, please email the pictures to feedback@californiafords.com and we'll post them for you!

PS-Welcome to all the members from various other websites from various parts of the world!

BOUNTY HUNTER VERT
¯
Member # 2754

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT  Ford pictures for BOUNTY HUNTER VERT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Lol thats funny 44 pics

--------------------
89 Saleen vert Bounty Hunter racing

http://www.corral.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=1324&papass=&sort=1&size=medium&thecat=

Its all stock and slow wanna run.

71GMC4X4
Member # 3533

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 71GMC4X4  Ford pictures for 71GMC4X4        Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I don't currently own a Mustang, but I did own a 65 coupe, 67 coupe, 77 hatchback and a 94 GT.

I'm from www.67-72chevytrucks.com and this is definately the funniest thread I have seen, since the guy got roll-on bed liner on his private parts back in 2001.

Glad to be a new member. [worship] [dance]

Camaro Kid Z/28
¯
Member # 3100

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camaro Kid Z/28  Ford pictures for Camaro Kid Z/28    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by dogfriend:
quote:
please do something with pics from this site.

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

-
[Big Grin] [Eek!] [worship] [worship] [worship] neverland is a little gheyer tonight!?

--------------------
1973 Camaro Z/28(clone)
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2649130
"4-eyes forever essay!"

Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
David Northrop, you are truely a Mustang Raping retard. Not once, but THEE TIMES over the past few days you have attempted to sneak back in here. Get the hint!

YOU DAVID NORTHROP better known world wide as "The Mustang Rapist" are NOT wanted here. All jokes aside..... Are you really that stupid to realize that you're the laughing stock of the world and not welcomed on upwards of 100 automotive forums world wide????? [Confused]

Again, everything I told you earlier holds true.

quote:
Originally posted by st5150:
Leave us alone. Let me spell it out for you:

CaliforniaFords.com is NOT, I repeat NOT for kids like you. LEAVE.

You probably didn't fully understand what was written above, so let me say it again:

CaliforniaFords.com is NOT for your type of people. LEAVE. GO BACK. Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY. We don't want you here. We never welcomed you here. We never invited you here. We don't care about your Camaro. We are not interested in what you have to say. We are not interested in what you think. We are not even interested in your opinion. We are not interested in your feelings. We don't care about your problems.

Hey look at you "Bla bla bla". Hey look at us "We're not interested [Roll Eyes] ".

Now I know, I know.... since I've dealt with your kind before, it may be safe to bet you probably STILL don't get the hint that you're not wanted here. Let me say it again one more time. DO NOT POST ON CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM. DO NOT EVEN VISIT CaliforniaFords.com. Forget about us, because believe me, we'll forget about you. Go. Leave. Shoo. Sham. Get lost. Exit. Get out. Depart. Get off. Quit. Retire. Withdraw. Crawl back to where you came from.

I repeated myself over and over wishing and hoping that ONE of the repititions would get through to you [Roll Eyes] Wishful thinking after all [Frown]

CaliforniaFords.com will start reporting mis use of your internet connections to your school and the different ISP's you use if you keep coming back here. GET LOST. Its your final warning before contacting the authorities!

Since you have so cleaverly used different ISP's to cause drama on several message boards, We are working with administrators of many different websites to share intelligence and recovering your past trolling history. Your days of being a troll are over. Its time to turn your computer off. The launch of the 'United Anti-Troll Network' has been created thanks to the existance of loser internet kids like yourself!

[ October 16, 2003, 01:24 AM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 10 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
David Northrop, you are truely a Mustang Raping retard. Not once, but THEE TIMES over the past few days you have attempted to sneak back in here. Get the hint!

YOU DAVID NORTHROP better known world wide as "The Mustang Rapist" are NOT wanted here. All jokes aside..... Are you really that stupid to realize that you're the laughing stock of the world and not welcomed on upwards of 100 automotive forums world wide????? [Confused]

Again, everything I told you earlier holds true.

quote:
Leave us alone. Let me spell it out for you:

CaliforniaFords.com is NOT, I repeat NOT for kids like you. LEAVE.

You probably didn't fully understand what was written above, so let me say it again:

CaliforniaFords.com is NOT for your type of people. LEAVE. GO BACK. Don't go away mad, just GO AWAY. We don't want you here. We never welcomed you here. We never invited you here. We don't care about your Camaro. We are not interested in what you have to say. We are not interested in what you think. We are not even interested in your opinion. We are not interested in your feelings. We don't care about your problems.

Hey look at you "Bla bla bla". Hey look at us "We're not interested [Roll Eyes] ".

Now I know, I know.... since I've dealt with your kind before, it may be safe to bet you probably STILL don't get the hint that you're not wanted here. Let me say it again one more time. DO NOT POST ON CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM. DO NOT EVEN VISIT CaliforniaFords.com. Forget about us, because believe me, we'll forget about you. Go. Leave. Shoo. Sham. Get lost. Exit. Get out. Depart. Get off. Quit. Retire. Withdraw. Crawl back to where you came from.

I repeated myself over and over wishing and hoping that ONE of the repititions would get through to you [Roll Eyes] Wishful thinking after all [Frown]

CaliforniaFords.com will start reporting mis use of your internet connections to your school and the different ISP's you use if you keep coming back here. GET LOST. Its your final warning before contacting the authorities!

Since you have so cleaverly used different ISP's to cause drama on several message boards, We are working with administrators of many different websites to share intelligence and recovering your past trolling history. Your days of being a troll are over. Its time to turn your computer off. The launch of the 'United Anti-Troll Network' has been created thanks to the existance of loser internet kids like yourself!

quote:

Taken from CameroZ28.com

stangitr

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by V6toZ28
What the f*ck did moderators ever do to you???
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahaha that's funny, seeing as how there is an entire thread that shows what he did. He likes to spam his site all over the internet. I think when I posted on there with the comment about Accords after I was saying that the original poster was not me, it really got him angry. Oh well.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-15-2003 10:34 PM

stangitr

quote:
Originally posted by rudeone707
Well it all links to you, are those not your pictures, and isnt that your e-mail address. Isnt that your old camaro on your website??

Anyone can type in someone's email addy (my old one in particular) to register for that site. And a lot of the stuff they got off of my email I used when I signed up for the site a couple pages into the thread. And with all of the mass hysteria and selective reading going on, and moderators just flat out lying, it all somehow melted together into one big pile of crap.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

10-15-2003 10:51 PM

Can anyone say "bi-polar"? [Roll Eyes]

I might even have considered him to be a bigger man if he admitted that he did it....what the hell am I thinking, yea right! [Eek!] He's fucked! He is still trying to believe that he didn't do it. Even now... Everywhere he goes, people are going to laugh at him for being the dumbass to think that he can get on our site and troll.

HEY YOU THICK HEADED DUMBASS> GET LOST AND STAY FAR AWAY FROM THE SITE AS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

[ October 16, 2003, 02:03 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
theoliveri
Member # 3536

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for theoliveri  Ford pictures for theoliveri    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
got this from tccoa.com as well. It's reached Iraq..thsi is some funny stuff to get me through the day!
9COBRA8
CaliforniaFords.com Owner
Member # 6

Ford Icon 3 posted      Profile for 9COBRA8  Ford pictures for 9COBRA8  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie510:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Canada:
Ha Ha HAAA.

Guys, you raped that dude! You haven`t heard from a lawyer yet have ya? I thought everyone sued everyone down there!

Putting a call in from BC Canada, where this thread is linked from the bc4x4.com message board.

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?s=a77a4b84777ac085e7a6b818fc79ee60&threadid=32128

I wonder if he could sue??o well ,HE got Owned!!!!!!!!!!!! [Whoo Whooooo!] [worship]
What can he sue CaliforniaFords.com for? Upon posting on the site, we ALL agreed to the rules as it says below:

quote:

Rules, Policies, and Disclaimers
If you agree to abide by our rules below, please press the Agree button, which will enable you to register on this message board. If you do not agree to these terms, press the Cancel button.

Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we at do not actively monitor the contents of and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this BB.

Although this BB does not and cannot review the messages posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we at this BB reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this BB, Madrona Park, Inc. (the makers of the bulletin board software), and their agents with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We at this BB also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB.

This includes trolls! [Big Grin] [patriot]

[ October 16, 2003, 04:24 AM: Message edited by: 9COBRA8 ]

--------------------
-Matt
Milesblown03> Rest In Peace 12/08/02

Posts: 1668 | From: Fremont, CA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  :
Darth Vetter
¯
Member # 2458

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darth Vetter  Ford pictures for Darth Vetter  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Canada:
Ha Ha HAAA.

Guys, you raped that dude! You haven`t heard from a lawyer yet have ya? I thought everyone sued everyone down there!

Putting a call in from BC Canada, where this thread is linked from the bc4x4.com message board.

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?s=a77a4b84777ac085e7a6b818fc79ee60&threadid=32128

nice, now puss head is known in canada, sweet. [Whoo Whooooo!]

--------------------
01 SHM Saleen S281 (SOLD)
65 Fastback
84 Vette
98 Lincoln

WWW.BLACKTRAX.NET

Posts: 2021 | From: san jose, ca | Registered: Feb 2003  |  :
5.0 Chero
Member # 3511

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for 5.0 Chero  Ford pictures for 5.0 Chero    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
A few more links for you guys! this has got to be the funnyest thread of all time!

TCCOA
http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27677

IROC Internet Ranchero Owners Club
http://www.beef-cake.net/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000101.html

FE Big-Block Forum
http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/thread?forumid=74182&messageid=1066312521

Classic Mustang Forum
http://fomoco.com/mustang-forum/reply.asp?ID=96926&Reply=96926

Chevyman
Member # 3538

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chevyman  Ford pictures for Chevyman  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Greetings from a Chevy dude....you guys are awsome. [Big Grin]
00GTZ
Member # 3539

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 00GTZ  Ford pictures for 00GTZ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Greeting from The Galant Center
very funny stuff!!!

SeaBass
Member # 3540

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for SeaBass  Ford pictures for SeaBass    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
www.Honda-Tech.com knows how gay David Northrop is!

Cheers!

--------------------
David Northrop is an internet celebrity!!

ChickInHer01GT
Member # 3542

Ford Icon 12 posted      Profile for ChickInHer01GT  Ford pictures for ChickInHer01GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Welcome to College Station Texas Troll.

www.styleandspeed.com salutes CaliforniaFords.com for a job well done! [patriot]
here are some of the photoshops conributed by one of our members-
 -
 -
my favorite-
 -

Posts: 9 | From: College Station Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by ChickInHer01GT:
Welcome to College Station Texas Troll.

www.styleandspeed.com salutes CaliforniaFords.com for a job well done! [patriot]
here are some of the photoshops conributed by one of our members-
 -
 -
my favorite-
 -

HAHAHAHA [worship] [worship]
Infamous5.0
CAFords OG
Member # 1745

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Infamous5.0  Ford pictures for Infamous5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
HILARIOUS!!!!!!! [dance] [Big Grin] [dance]

--------------------
To be or not to be

VG
Member # 3543

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VG  Ford pictures for VG    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
http://www.ina-community.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=325927

heh

Big Russ
Member # 3535

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Big Russ  Ford pictures for Big Russ    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I've been laughing my ass off for 30 pages now! ROAST THIS GUY!

Greetings from the Pacific Northwest, Western Canada, and Alaska from the NW Bombers truck club!

NW Bombers Web Site

--------------------
www.nwbombers.com

Posts: 1 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Stimson
_
Member # 51

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stimson  Ford pictures for Stimson    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by theoliveri:
got this from tccoa.com as well. It's reached Iraq..thsi is some funny stuff to get me through the day!

Thanks for checking in from Iraq! We can't thank you guys enough for the work you are doing over there. I hope this thread and CaliforniaFords.com members as a whole have helped entertain our troops in Iraq and helped get your minds off things [patriot]

-moderators

[ October 16, 2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: st5150 ]

VIO
Member # 3544

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for VIO  Ford pictures for VIO  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
DJ VIO representing tranceaddict.com

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=1938682#post1938682

ChickInHer01GT
Member # 3542

Ford Icon 13 posted      Profile for ChickInHer01GT  Ford pictures for ChickInHer01GT  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
ummmm VIO, your board is calling us all losers.
Posts: 9 | From: College Station Texas | Registered: Oct 2003  |  :
Steve-o
Member # 3548

Ford Icon 14 posted      Profile for Steve-o  Ford pictures for Steve-o    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Hahahahaha.... this thread is awesome [patriot]

keep up the good work [Big Grin]

ubrf.org
tccoa.com
FordvsChevy.com

-Steve

94gt
¯
Member # 3060

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 94gt  Ford pictures for 94gt  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
troll came, flamed/posted, got caught, came under a different name (same ip) got caught again, and has continued. He knew the risks...
I dont think any of us here went to a board that he posted on and signed up as "chevyraper" and then proceeded to flame away... there are several members here that several more makes than just a Ford.
All we are doing is having fun anyway. [patriot] he came to get a laugh, and we are the ones laughing now. [patriot]

[ October 16, 2003, 03:55 PM: Message edited by: 94gt ]

--------------------
2020 Explorer ST
2011 Silver Raptor 'Screw

Posts: 5777 | From: Beavercreek, OH | Registered: Jul 2003  |  :
ONEBADMK8 TrollHunter
¯
Member # 3549

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for ONEBADMK8 TrollHunter  Ford pictures for ONEBADMK8 TrollHunter  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
 -

--------------------
1995 Mark VIII "The TerminVIIIor"
1993 450hp Supercharged Ford prototype "Tasca SuperMark"

66 AC COBRA
Nitrous King
Member # 904

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 66 AC COBRA  Ford pictures for 66 AC COBRA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Hunter:
 -

[Eek!] that just wrong

--------------------
FFR AC Cobra
72 Vega - WCHRA Extreme 10.5

Page: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  33  34  35   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com