Northern California Ford racer's Message Board Forum Sell & Buy Ford Parts in Northern California Classifieds Mustang Pictures / Videos of Ford Cars in Northern California

Northern California Ford Owners  

read DMs/my profile login | join CAFords | search | faq |
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Northern California Ford Owners     » Automotive   » General Talk   » CAFORDS T-Shirts (Page 4)

- Email this post to someone!   Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: CAFORDS T-Shirts
Gear Head
JARED
Member # 779

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gear Head  Ford pictures for Gear Head    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Should try to keep the shirt simple. Hvae about three colors, the shirt itself be white then have blue and red in there as well. Every color cost extra money. To keep the cost of the shirts down all you have to do is keep the shirt simple.

Put the big California Fords simble on the back liek you said but put it up higher on the back so that its not in the middle of your back. Then under the cafords symbol on the back I would put R.I.P Miles Werho in blue. On the front just put California Fords over your heart.

Skip the names and screen names.

These are my ideas and .02 cents. Thanks for listening. [patriot]

--------------------
Support our troops!

drop92
PITUDO
RACING 415
Member # 1323

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for drop92  Ford pictures for drop92    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
are the shirts still available?
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 302DrOp:

how did you find this thread?

every time I search it doesn't go past a month or two...

Posts: 5364 | From: Shooting Skeet | Registered: Oct 2002  |  :
Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by 90FoX:
quote:

just go to the top where you can scroll, how far bacc the topics go, and clicc on "show all". and you can see up to the very 1st post.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

FATJOHN916
¯
Member # 9228

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for FATJOHN916  Ford pictures for FATJOHN916    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Will BIG sizes be availible
trickflow211
¯
Member # 8503

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for trickflow211  Ford pictures for trickflow211    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Id buy 2. When they gonna be ready?

--------------------
1990 Cobra Clone 421 Tq 420 Hp

Need General Contractor Services? 925-338-5422 serving East Bay Area over 20yrs

Posts: 2449 | From: Pittsburg/Sacramento | Registered: Jul 2008  |  :
AbominableSnoman...
¯
Member # 8290

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbominableSnoman...  Ford pictures for AbominableSnoman...    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
wouldnt it be sick to have the shirts have the www.californiafords.com across the chest (like the decals), and have your screen name/ real name on the arm sleeve by the crease, and then have the logo behind the neck area like a tag, or hella big centered in the back..

and then have our own personal mustangs in the front, right under the californiafords.com....

--------------------
"I aint no crip, but i bleed blue..."

LX347hatch
¯
Member # 8668

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for LX347hatch  Ford pictures for LX347hatch    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
Ill take a few of them shirts too ..wassup with sweatshirts though .summer is gonna b over I want me a cafords sweater...
Posts: 1416 | From: El Sobrante | Registered: Sep 2008  |  :
xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
lol, you guys asking if the shirt's are ready or available, look at the date on the thread 2002. [Razz]

--------------------
CBR 600RR
CBR 600 F4

Jdub07
( O Y O )
Member # 2728

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jdub07  Ford pictures for Jdub07    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
The only thing going on with the shirts is a possible web order site. The time and funds to get what we've had in the past just isn't there. Keep posting your interest in shirts and I'll talk to the higher powers that be.
maeco
¯
Member # 2578

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for maeco  Ford pictures for maeco    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
yeah ill get one pm me when ready cus ill probably loose this thread.

--------------------
Looking for clean white mustang email me

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:
lol, you guys asking if the shirt's are ready or available, look at the date on the thread 2002. [Razz]

No, 302drop asked if they are still available.

[ July 06, 2009, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: StangLess ]

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

xvt's 85 5.0
¯
Member # 4765

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for xvt's 85 5.0  Ford pictures for xvt's 85 5.0    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by StangLess:
quote:
Originally posted by xvt's 85 5.0:

No, 302drop asked if they are still available.
no shit, look at the 4 previous post before me, than read my post.
one00stang
¯
Member # 4744

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for one00stang  Ford pictures for one00stang    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'd get a Black CAFORDS Shirt [burnout]
Posts: 382 | From: South Bay CA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  :
DIRTY SALLY
¯
Member # 7845

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for DIRTY SALLY  Ford pictures for DIRTY SALLY    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by one00stang:
I'd get a Black CAFORDS Shirt [burnout]

+1

--------------------
---------
Savage Habits
instagram @2cheezen

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for 90FoX  Ford pictures for 90FoX    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by Carless:
quote:
quote:

just go to the top where you can scroll, how far bacc the topics go, and clicc on "show all". and you can see up to the very 1st post.
Oh I see...I thought he found this doing a search. Lol I'm not trying to read each page looking for posts...also there are 3 years 2002-2005 that are missing when you got all the way back
[Confused]

*EPIK*
¯
Member # 7481

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for *EPIK*  Ford pictures for *EPIK*    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I'll take 2!!!

--------------------
=91 Notch:12.31@110 **Under Construction**
=05 CTS-V: 418rwhp/393rwtq=13.01@111

http://www.djepikmusic.com

TORTA
¯
Member # 8319

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for TORTA  Ford pictures for TORTA    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
no shit, look at the 4 previous post before me, than read my post.
A Ha, got it! [Wink]

--------------------
Highspeed Motorsports

2003 Mustang SVT Whippled "Christina"

Carless
¯
Member # 9119

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carless  Ford pictures for Carless  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Oh I see...I thought he found this doing a search. Lol I'm not trying to read each page looking for posts...also there are 3 years 2002-2005 that are missing when you got all the way back
[Confused]

haha naw there are some 2002-2005 posts. theres just not that many. so im guessin californiafords wasnt that popular for those years.

--------------------
*89 LX 5.0(sold)
*86 GT 5.0(sold)
*90 GT 5.0

90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

[Confused]

haha naw there are some 2002-2005 posts. theres just not that many. so im guessin californiafords wasnt that popular for those years.
I think there were many more posts in 03 and 04...they just disappeared....really weird [dance]
t top freak
¯
Member # 6269

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for t top freak  Ford pictures for t top freak  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
there was a healthy amount of intraweb drama in those years [Wink]

--------------------
1994 cobra - sold!
1986 t top gt - parted out and sold!
on the hunt for another

Posts: 1023 | From: sacramento | Registered: Dec 2005  |  :
NorCalRydaz
¯
Member # 3233

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorCalRydaz  Ford pictures for NorCalRydaz    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I would buy one! A suggestion would be an all back shirt with CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM on the front and center in Red letters. Make it look like the old ford Racing t-shirts [Smile]
NEIGHT
¯
Member # 8741

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEIGHT  Ford pictures for NEIGHT    Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
quote:
Originally posted by NorCalRydaz:
I would buy one! A suggestion would be an all back shirt with CALIFORNIAFORDS.COM on the front and center in Red letters. Make it look like the old ford Racing t-shirts [Smile]

+1

--------------------
-Savage Habits-
1992 Summer Edition
1986 Hatch- catfish killer
1964 Impala hard top

Posts: 18529 | From: EA$T $IDE REDWOOD CITY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  :
90FoX
FoX
Member # 1974

quote:
Originally posted by -MITCH:
wouldnt it be sick to have the shirts have the www.californiafords.com across the chest (like the decals), and have your screen name/ real name on the arm sleeve by the crease, and then have the logo behind the neck area like a tag, or hella big centered in the back..

and then have our own personal mustangs in the front, right under the californiafords.com....

I would jump on this shirt asap [worship] ...but unfortunately the organizing and costs would probably make it way out of the question... [Frown]

I know there are some awesome drawers on here, I would rather have someone draw my car and then have that put on the shirt... [worship]

[ July 07, 2009, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: 90FoX ]

siri95
CAFords OG
Member # 2840

Ford Icon 1 posted      Profile for siri95  Ford pictures for siri95  Author's Homepage     Send New Direct Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote       Share this CAFords post on FB
I can help out with making the shirts.
My friend and I print shirts, make decals, and print logos on just about anything.

I'll only do this if it is ok with the Moderators.

Thanks,
Calvin

--------------------
1995 Mustang GT (sold)
1992 Ford F-150 XLT (sold)
1986 Mustang SVO (sold)

Page: 1  2  3  4  5   
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post a Ford message board Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer friendly view of this Ford topic
Hop To:

Questions/Requests/Suggestions? email CAFords

Fueled by Ford Mustang Owners
on CaliforniaFords.com